Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Today at 1:29 pm

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 11:52 am

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Today at 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Today at 10:54 am

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Today at 10:21 am

» #PM Crisis#
by samaritan Today at 9:41 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Today at 9:32 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 7:43 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:12 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 1:59 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:21 am

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

» JKH News & Reports
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:11 pm

» Survey - Individual Investors' Behaviour and Investment Performance
by eroshans Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:49 pm

» USD/MXN Can Face A Bearish Reversal
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:22 pm

» EURUSD breaks major horizontal support
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:18 pm

» EURCHF is headed south
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:14 pm

» EURUSD: the pair is close to the lower boundary of the B-B channel
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 pm

» Parliament dissolved from midnight ????????
by Yahapalanaya Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:24 pm

» JKH 1:20 Buy back trick.
by ranferdi Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:19 am

» Bitcoin Cash especially has a high chance
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:19 am

» USDCHF pivot point is at a level of 1.0095
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:17 am

» EURUSD: breakout of the upwards channel
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:15 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » CSE website issues - open to suggestions and complaints

CSE website issues - open to suggestions and complaints

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gallardo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Collecting a comprehensive list of errors and fixes for the new cse website, especially regarding graphs.

Please list out any problems (with details and examples) experienced if not already mentioned.

In my opinion the old graphs can get 8 out of 10 points but the new just 1 out of 10
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Issues

Graphs - no date axis to compare time frame.

OHLC - figure is incorrect

Volume weighted average should be included

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gallardo wrote:Collecting a comprehensive list of errors and fixes for the new cse website, especially regarding graphs.

Please list out any problems (with details and examples) experienced if not already mentioned.

In my opinion the old graphs can get 8 out of 10 points but the new just 1 out of 10
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Issues

Graphs - no date axis to compare time frame.

OHLC - figure is incorrect

Volume weighted average should be included
What about the date and time????????

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
What about the symbol search functionality. In the previous version we could go to the company information directly when we enter the stock code. Here there is a place to search the stock code but from there onwards nothing is happening. You can try and see the issue yourself.

kasun333


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
fucking new site. old site only good. like if again old site give to us....

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
ASPI chart displayed on the website does not include the tab for selection the positive (green) & negative (red) bar chart with company symbols.

Gallardo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Thanks guys keep adding to this list and make your positions clear by emailing info@cse.lk your viewpoints mentioned.  Call or email the CSE IT because only feedback from many people will help fix these issues.
I'll keep updating them too but you voice or email will really speed things.

EC, I had experienced your problem too but forgot to mention it in my list above.
Everyone, lets try stick to constructive comments on what to fix on this thread.  The more it's to the point, the better our changes of effecting change and fixes at the cse. I agree with Kasun that the old seemed better in execution although there are some good features here too.  Let's give them a chance to fix it although they should have tested it first.  Ruwan, are you referring to the date and time I mentioned about the graphs or something else? Worthiness, I'll mention your issue although I hadn't tried out that feature on the old site.

draganz

avatar
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
There is so much issues of new website. They can give alternative site of old website. So investors can use old website while they are fixing new website. I hope you can understand my suggestion.

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gallardo wrote:Thanks guys keep adding to this list and make your positions clear by emailing info@cse.lk your viewpoints mentioned.  Call or email the CSE IT because only feedback from many people will help fix these issues.
I'll keep updating them too but you voice or email will really speed things.

EC, I had experienced your problem too but forgot to mention it in my list above.
Everyone, lets try stick to constructive comments on what to fix on this thread.  The more it's to the point, the better our changes of effecting change and fixes at the cse. I agree with Kasun that the old seemed better in execution although there are some good features here too.  Let's give them a chance to fix it although they should have tested it first.  Ruwan, are you referring to the date and time I mentioned about the graphs or something else? Worthiness, I'll mention your issue although I hadn't tried out that feature on the old site.
date and time as your machine shows.... Not the CSE time and date

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
IT department eka deepan lamayekta

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:What about the symbol search functionality. In the previous version we could go to the company information directly when we enter the stock code. Here there is a place to search the stock code but from there onwards nothing is happening. You can try and see the issue yourself.

Symbol Search  අකුරු වලට උඩින් තියෙන මැග් නිෆයින් සිම්බල් එක ක්ලික් කරන්න . එවිට Symbol Search ලැබේ.

Click this
Symbol Search

---

For  work I  do with CSE site , the new facilities are much better than old interface. !

Bullrunner7

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Their mobile phone version of the website is not very good.
In fact it looks all to clogged up.

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Bullrunner7 wrote:Their mobile phone version of the website is not very good.
In fact it looks all to clogged up.
Agreed 100%...Old version is user friendly compire this shit ..

Bullrunner7

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Brinthan wrote:
@Bullrunner7 wrote:Their mobile phone version of the website is not very good.
In fact it looks all to clogged up.
Agreed 100%...Old version is user friendly compire this shit ..
Exactly !

Gallardo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Thanks for all the input, I still encourage everyone to build up on this list of issues to be fixed.  I've taken it up several times with the cse and feel that either it's taking time or not so important to them.   Please also do your part and write and call them with this expanding list of issues.  I suggest even emailing them this link so they are aware of the problems or positives that users have experienced! Smile  Let's help them build a great website that has the standard and appeals for foreign investors!

Gallardo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

kassachandimal


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
CCS wrong financial details uploaded  Mad

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kassachandimal wrote:CCS wrong financial details uploaded  Mad


dan ithin okkomalla heta CCS sale karai hena aduwata..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kassachandimal


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
It will be amended tomorrow morning. Nothing to worry

marusira


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Uploaded ccs report. 1b profit.

kassachandi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Breathtaking performance

jaya


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:What about the symbol search functionality. In the previous version we could go to the company information directly when we enter the stock code. Here there is a place to search the stock code but from there onwards nothing is happening. You can try and see the issue yourself.

True,
This function is inactivated, it is extremely disadvantage if someone want to find company info.

jaya


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:What about the symbol search functionality. In the previous version we could go to the company information directly when we enter the stock code. Here there is a place to search the stock code but from there onwards nothing is happening. You can try and see the issue yourself.

True,
This function is inactivated, it is extremely disadvantage if someone want to find company info.

niru


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
There are 2 search functions in the site.

For Company search:
You have to click the magnifying glass icon, then you can see a dropdown starting with letter a companies, then in the left side search box you can type characters to search and hit enter.

 Secondly there is also symbol search on the ticker, that is to search stock when market is open.I guess users are confusing with this search with above magnifying glass search.

Regards,
Niru



Last edited by niru on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More details added.)

jaya


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Symbol is working, but not the hyper link direct to particular company data. i.e. if someone want to open LFIN, COMB etc. how does it link to symbol

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@jaya wrote:Symbol is working, but not the hyper link direct to particular company data. i.e. if someone want to open LFIN, COMB etc. how does it link to symbol

Question not understood.  

You mean old hyperlinks ?  Yes they are not working because they have re-placed the files.
 If you google ' LFIN CSE' it will give you old links and they are not working.

You have to use search facility in the new site to get correct link.


Eg. when googled CSE LFIN you will get   www.cse.lk/company_info.do?id=322&symbol=LFIN.N0000  and this is not working.

New link is https://www.cse.lk/#/home/company-info/LFIN.N0000/trade-summery

for financial reports    https://www.cse.lk/#/home/company-info/LFIN.N0000/financial

Click magnifying symbol first and then enter stockCode . Then all the topics related to your company will appear.
If you click words "Symbol Search" nothing will happen. You have to click the magnifying symbol just above the Symbol Search word.


Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Symbol Search අකුරු තියෙන තැනත් text box එකක් දාල තියෙන්නෙ එතනිනුත් ඒ facility එක දෙන්න වෙන්න ඕන​.   එතන Stock Code ලියන්න පුලුවන්  නමුත්  enter කලාට මොකුත් වෙන්නෙ නෑ.
හේතුව නම් එම text box එක සඳහා  enter event  එක code කරන්න අමතක වෙලා.  
ඒ නිසා උඩින් තියෙන magnifying එක click කරල ගියාම එන එකේ stock code එක ලියන්න​.

jaya


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Ok, when the Company code appeared that doesn’t go to particular company data

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Move the courser over the name and click. I am using Chrome.


Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Search function is there.It will take some time to familiarise new CSE web.

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Search function is there.It will take some time to familiarise new CSE web.

අපි වගේ අංකල්ලත් ටක් ගාල තැන හොයාගෙන මවුස් එක ඔබල ඇතුලට යන එකේ තරුණ කොල්ලන්ට බැරි වෙන එකක් නෑ. ට්‍රයි ට්‍රයි.

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Search function is there.It will take some time to familiarise new CSE web.

අපි වගේ අංකල්ලත් ටක් ගාල තැන හොයාගෙන  මවුස් එක ඔබල ඇතුලට යන එකේ තරුණ කොල්ලන්ට බැරි වෙන එකක් නෑ.    ට්‍රයි ට්‍රයි.
Cinwi uncle pisu kelinawa...

niru


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@jaya wrote:Ok, when the Company code appeared that doesn’t go to particular company data


Yes, it is NOT working for Internet Explorer 11. Other bowsers seems to be ok.

Gallardo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t53045p25-cse-website-issues-open-to-suggestions-and-complaints#329099

Keep forwarding this link to info@cse.lk
Attn IT / website managers and express your problems.

I have called them last week.  I'm not sure how many of the listed issues are being addressed at the moment.  The best chance for change comes from everyone's continuous calls and emails to the relevant department there.  Let's keep weeding out the issues on this site!

Teller

avatar
Moderator
This isn't supporting to my mobile also

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@Gallardo wrote:http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t53045p25-cse-website-issues-open-to-suggestions-and-complaints#329099

Keep forwarding this link to info@cse.lk
Attn IT / website managers and express your problems.

I have called them last week.  I'm not sure how many of the listed issues are being addressed at the moment.  The best chance for change comes from everyone's continuous calls and emails to the relevant department there.  Let's keep weeding out the issues on this site!

Can you share a contact number and a person on behalf of all our members.

Gallardo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Sorry EC, been busy and not on the forum lately.  I call the general line 2356456, each time I call I never specify who I speak to except the IT team/management so I've been connected to a couple of people so far.  This way, I'm exposed to not one person but a few on the team, thereby increasing the likelihood of them all hearing the complaints and collectively realizing the need to fix due to many callers.  From my experience with the CSE over many years, this is the best way.  The current team seems great but in the past, being caught to one person on the team means you are at their mercy.  If they are lazy it's hard to bypass and get the job done through another.  Hence this evolved approach with better results ! Very Happy

g@ii


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Did anyone notice differences in corporate disclosure dates? It is one day behind the actual notice date.

Maxime


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
still training and practice

niru


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@g@ii wrote:Did anyone notice differences in corporate disclosure dates? It is one day behind the actual notice date.

Those were published on 25-Nov-2016 and no announcements today.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum