Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» News Behind CTCE.N0000 Running?
by crs Today at 6:08 pm

» රැවටෙන්න එපා ..විකුන්නන එපා ..ණයට ගන්න එපා .BFN - JINS එකතු කරන්නා හෙට දිනනනවා
by prabath Today at 4:43 pm

» JINS - BFN DELAS 100% SURE මතකද . ජනශක්ති GENERAL සමාගම වික්ක හැටි - එක පාරටම
by kalu351 Today at 2:45 pm

» BFN ගනු දෙනුව වෙනවා ..
by kalu351 Today at 2:34 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Today at 9:36 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 9:26 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 9:14 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Today at 9:08 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 9:02 am

» NDB declared ‘Bank of the Year’ by The Banker, UK
by ruwan326 Today at 8:41 am

» NDB wins Banking Sector National Business Excellence Award 2018
by MarketWch Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» Market will RISE expecting a MR Led new government
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:52 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:25 am

» No worries about BFN Deal .i
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:21 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:13 am

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:10 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:55 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by aklt Yesterday at 10:47 am

» ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස් -විකිනීම ස්තිරයි - අද ද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත් පත බලන්න 2020 වෙනකම් පුලුවන් නම් තියා ගන්න - අදහා ගන්න බැරි ආදායමක් ලබන්න
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:33 am

» @RANFERDI, YAhapalan, In which list are you? Puravesi Lithro List, or Kiriella List or other list
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Stocks don’t go up and stay up because of stories, tips, or people’s opinions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:00 am

» FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IMPAIRMENT COST
by Yahapalanaya Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

» MONTH PEACE & HAPPINESS
by Ryan Hudson Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

» JINS NO DEAL YET - BFN IS ON AND POSITIVE -CHECK THE COMPNAY ANNOUNCEMENT CAREFULLY - NO NOTHING ABOUT BFN
by kalu351 Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:03 pm

» Will ALHP be eliminated from the CSE?
by wisdom79 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:41 pm

» Is TKYO.N0000 a Sleeping Giant
by aklt Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

» FINALY – BFN – TAKE OVER NEWS IS OUT OFFICIALY -DONT SELL BELOW 20 TRY TO BUY AT CURRENT 15-17 LEVELS
by Equity Suda Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:39 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » TOUCHWOOD PLC LATEST

TOUCHWOOD PLC LATEST

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TOUCHWOOD PLC LATEST on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:27 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

2 Re: TOUCHWOOD PLC LATEST on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
Touchwood found a Malaysian investor and there is a hope for the investors Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

3 Re: TOUCHWOOD PLC LATEST on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:52 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
This is not beneficiary for TWOD shareholders.

Some investors who paid huge amounts of money to buy TWOD lands have formed an organization and they are to handover timber lands they own to a management company.

Legal battle is there to prove the ownership of lands.
Liquidator says they own them. But investors say other ways.

All these timber lot selling companies sell land lots with deeds. But as long as they manage them you don't get free access to your own land. Because they guard the entire area.

Although they sell lands with deeds they keep ownership in their books to show bigger assets.
I think that is why the liquidator claim for the ownership.
But I feel the legal battle will end offering lands to real owners. Deeds get priority against what they have written in their own books.

Shareholders will get nothing.
If TWOD have their own lands then the shareholders will get. But no one is interested to find out the locations or assets of the company.

4 Re: TOUCHWOOD PLC LATEST on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:21 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:This is not beneficiary for TWOD shareholders.

Some investors who paid huge amounts of money to buy TWOD lands have formed an organization and they are to handover timber lands they own to a management company.

Legal battle is there to prove the ownership of lands.
Liquidator says they own them. But investors say other ways.

All these timber lot selling companies sell land lots with deeds. But as long as they manage them  you don't get free access to your own land. Because they guard the entire area.

Although they sell lands with deeds they keep ownership in their books to show bigger assets.
I think that is why the liquidator claim for the ownership.
But I feel the legal battle will end offering lands to real owners. Deeds get priority against what they have written in their own books.

Shareholders will get nothing.
If TWOD have their own lands then the shareholders will get. But no one is interested to find out the locations or assets of the company.
They found a new Malaysian investor already and soon they will announce it to public........... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5 Re: TOUCHWOOD PLC LATEST on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:23 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Some times you can see a photo of Malaysian visitors coming in to Sri Lanka and walking through a Teak land.

But unfortunately you can't trade on TWOD because it is suspended. If not definitely CIFL part II could be released.

6 Re: TOUCHWOOD PLC LATEST on Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:57 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:Some times you can see a photo of Malaysian visitors coming in to Sri Lanka and walking through a Teak land.

But unfortunately you can't trade on TWOD because it is suspended. If not definitely CIFL part II could be released.
Last month there was a meeting for all the shareholders........
But only 15 came....... They will announce public soon......... Mean while working on to get permission to lift the suspend from court and CSE  Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

7 Re: TOUCHWOOD PLC LATEST on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:18 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
You are talking about lands in Sri Lanka. But as far as I learnt bigger assets were in Thailand including thousands of acres of agar wood lands.

8 Re: TOUCHWOOD PLC LATEST on Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:06 pm

uf1991


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I have 5Acres plot of land which i started doing it properly. Earlier even though we had clear deeds we had a issue of access roads.
But after couple of months we managed to get non vesting and new deed drawn and approved from pradeshi sabha for our separate land. Now it has no affiliation with thouchwood.

9 Re: TOUCHWOOD PLC LATEST on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@uf1991 wrote:I have 5Acres plot of land which i started doing it properly. Earlier even though we had clear deeds we had a issue of access roads.
But after couple of months we managed to get non vesting and new deed drawn and approved from pradeshi sabha for our separate land. Now it has no affiliation with thouchwood.

Glad to know that. Yes the deeds were without roads . (roads were only shown in their maps)
The way you have done is a good guidance to others.
Liquidator cannot claim or block access to private lands as they are not belongs to Touchwood.


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum