Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 6:24 pm

» #PM Crisis#
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 6:16 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:22 am

» Maldives also Now facing Sri Lanka’s Same Debt Trap Syndrome
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 8:01 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:47 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:43 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:41 pm

» KEEP AN CLOSE EYE ON BFN DONT SELL BELOW 17
by kalu351 Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:05 pm

» Don't put your money on risk ! Buy politically less effect shares !!!!
by The Hunter Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:55 pm

» what is the best price for TKYO
by Pahan Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:11 am

» Is HNB price is attractive
by Pahan Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:57 am

» BFN DEAL -DONT SELL BFN AT 14 LEVEL
by kalu351 Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:45 am

» BFN Deal to go on in spite of the political crisis
by kalu351 Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:36 am

» TBs worth Rs.14.2 bn issued to SriLankan in 2012
by ruwan326 Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:06 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 pm

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Emer for traders

Emer for traders

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Emer for traders on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:41 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Looks like creating some chances here.. Very Happy

2 Re: Emer for traders on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:08 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
EC what you think about emer in current levels? I feel this share is a good trading one.

3 Re: Emer for traders on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:11 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:EC what you think about emer in current levels? I feel this share is a good trading one.


to me. its looks like a CRAP.

have you got idea. Trading Pattern or Business. please tell

4 Re: Emer for traders on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:18 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:EC what you think about emer in current levels? I feel this share is a good trading one.


to me. its looks like a CRAP.

have you got idea. Trading Pattern or Business. please tell
Thank for your input. Don't buy CRAPS. I think EC have the ability to understand my question.. Very Happy

5 Re: Emer for traders on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:31 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
normally I am not Buying CRAPS

if you have idea please share it. 

what i seen you are not seen. what you seen I am not Seen it

Think and Invest.....

6 Re: Emer for traders on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:38 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
dont forget in trading.


samaharak aya 

"balalun lawa Cos ata bawaganna hadanna epa"


"uro kakuna thalanakota haban kukulanta raja magul"


"kala dutu kala wala iha ganna ekai"

haruna kota me forum eke wadak athi deyak kiyanne naha.

ehema porawal innawa me forum eke. prewesham wenna.

study and Invest.......

7 Re: Emer for traders on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:43 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:dont forget in trading.

"balalun lawa Cos ata bawaganna hadanna epa"


"uro kakuna thalanakota haban kukulanta raja magul"


"kala dutu kala wala iha ganna ekai"


haruna kota me forum eke wadak athi deyak kiyanne naha.

ehema porawal innawa me forum eke. prewesham wenna.

study and Invest.......
100% Agree. This statement is more important when someone LIKE YOU saying... Very Happy
Think and invest and promote without sleeping..
Remember today's price of emer 6.90/7.00  Wink

8 Re: Emer for traders on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:08 pm

Cricketman


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@TARGET wrote:Looks like creating some chances here.. Very Happy

No doubt yes. 6.90-7.00 is a good price to enter. I could managed 4K at that level today. if it comes down more I defa collect more.

Emer is not a share with grate funda but it has been in the range of 8.00-9.50 range recently. So I don;t think it is a sin to try this kind of almost crappy shares once in a while.

9 Re: Emer for traders on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:11 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:dont forget in trading.

"balalun lawa Cos ata bawaganna hadanna epa"


"uro kakuna thalanakota haban kukulanta raja magul"


"kala dutu kala wala iha ganna ekai"


haruna kota me forum eke wadak athi deyak kiyanne naha.

ehema porawal innawa me forum eke. prewesham wenna.

study and Invest.......
100% Agree. This statement is more important when someone LIKE YOU saying... Very Happy
Think and invest and promote without sleeping..
Remember today's price of emer 6.90/7.00  Wink


CRAP ekak nemeinam ochchara kalabala wenna epa.

share your ideas....

with some point. then i can buy also.

10 Re: Emer for traders on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:18 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Crap ekak kiyala hithanawanam oya tharam kalabala wenna epa buy karanna. Just ignore it.
try to understand the difference between trading and investing Mr. siyalladath

11 Re: Emer for traders on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:20 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Crap ekak kiyala hithanawanam oya tharam kalabala wenna epa buy karanna. Just ignore it.
try to understand the difference between trading and investing Mr. siyalladath


mama hithuwe mata waradilawath athida kiyala. eka hinda poddak explain karannako

12 Re: Emer for traders on Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:10 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Crap ekak kiyala hithanawanam oya tharam kalabala wenna epa buy karanna. Just ignore it.
try to understand the difference between trading and investing Mr. siyalladath


mama hithuwe mata waradilawath athida kiyala. eka hinda poddak explain karannako
Oya hari malli.. Oyata waradinne nane   Very Happy

13 Re: Emer for traders on Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:47 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Anyway SB what is the bench marks of craps?...
NAVP = 12.29
EPS = 0.31
ROE = 2.4%
D/E = 0.4%
I like lesser debt companies. If company debt is almost zero, can we consider it as a crap?.. Rolling Eyes
This is not a buy or sell recommendation. Just want to show something to the mud slinger.

14 Re: Emer for traders on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:55 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Anyway SB what is the bench marks of craps?...
NAVP = 12.29
EPS = 0.31
ROE = 2.4%
D/E = 0.4%
I like lesser debt companies. If company debt is almost zero, can we consider it as a crap?.. Rolling Eyes
This is not a buy or sell recommendation. Just want to show something to the mud slinger.


EPS = 0.31 ?????????????

31.03.2016 Year ended Group earning 0.02 to me


please explain bit more...

15 Re: Emer for traders on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:16 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Anyway SB what is the bench marks of craps?...
NAVP = 12.29
EPS = 0.31
ROE = 2.4%
D/E = 0.4%
I like lesser debt companies. If company debt is almost zero, can we consider it as a crap?.. Rolling Eyes
This is not a buy or sell recommendation. Just want to show something to the mud slinger.


EPS = 0.31 ?????????????

31.03.2016 Year ended Group earning 0.02 to me


please explain bit more...
thanks for correcting it.

16 Re: Emer for traders on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:19 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Anyway SB what is the bench marks of craps?...
NAVP = 12.29
EPS = 0.31
ROE = 2.4%
D/E = 0.4%
I like lesser debt companies. If company debt is almost zero, can we consider it as a crap?.. Rolling Eyes
This is not a buy or sell recommendation. Just want to show something to the mud slinger.


EPS = 0.31 ?????????????

31.03.2016 Year ended Group earning 0.02 to me


please explain bit more...
thanks for correcting it.


so then.

is that CRAP?

or Highly over Value stock according to ROA

17 Re: Emer for traders on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:27 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Anyway SB what is the bench marks of craps?...
NAVP = 12.29
EPS = 0.31
ROE = 2.4%
D/E = 0.4%
I like lesser debt companies. If company debt is almost zero, can we consider it as a crap?.. Rolling Eyes
This is not a buy or sell recommendation. Just want to show something to the mud slinger.


EPS = 0.31 ?????????????

31.03.2016 Year ended Group earning 0.02 to me


please explain bit more...
thanks for correcting it.


so then.

is that CRAP?

or Highly over Value stock according to ROA
OMG..You think it's a crap???/ when nav over 12 and price is 7..?  Very Happy  Good for you
You can get a idea if you observe the past price actions of emer... Some facts can't always explain with eps, little lad..

18 Re: Emer for traders on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:33 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Anyway SB what is the bench marks of craps?...
NAVP = 12.29
EPS = 0.31
ROE = 2.4%
D/E = 0.4%
I like lesser debt companies. If company debt is almost zero, can we consider it as a crap?.. Rolling Eyes
This is not a buy or sell recommendation. Just want to show something to the mud slinger.


EPS = 0.31 ?????????????

31.03.2016 Year ended Group earning 0.02 to me


please explain bit more...
thanks for correcting it.


so then.

is that CRAP?

or Highly over Value stock according to ROA
OMG..You think it's a crap???/ when nav over 12 and price is 7..?  Very Happy  Good for you
You can get a idea if you observe the past price actions of emer... Some facts can't always explain with eps, little lad..


sorry. I just ask from you a question. if i am wrong please explain bit more. according to NAVP that is not Crap. 

so then what is that?

i dont have a idea...

19 Re: Emer for traders on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:37 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
If you have no idea forget it. I am not going to promote this day and night like you do with ghll and cocr... I am not like you lad.. Use your time to promote ghll and cocr which you have stuck atm.. Very Happy

20 Re: Emer for traders on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:44 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:If you have no idea forget it. I am not going to promote this day and night like you do with ghll and cocr... I am not like you lad.. Use your time to promote ghll and cocr which you have stuck atm.. Very Happy


I  have money I need find out opportunity.

I cannot analyse all 294 companies in the market. I never touch this stock. 

who said I am stuck on COCR. I hope COCR drop around 50-55. then easily average. then I can bring AVG price into 60-63 level.. think that time RSI and Good financial report wait to release. Market stay same stage until Budget.

think after budget what will  happen.

GHLL is very good stuck at the moment according to Market situation.

Think and Invest....

one more-thing you should have backup plans  also.....

21 Re: Emer for traders on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:50 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I have done lots of profitable trading with emer. It has been a good trading tool for me in the past. SB I think your are more an investor. So I think this one not align with your vision

22 Re: Emer for traders on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:51 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:If you have no idea forget it. I am not going to promote this day and night like you do with ghll and cocr... I am not like you lad.. Use your time to promote ghll and cocr which you have stuck atm.. :D

 Market stay same stage until Budget.

think after budget what will  happen.

Could you please tell us what will happen?????

23 Re: Emer for traders on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:05 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:If you have no idea forget it. I am not going to promote this day and night like you do with ghll and cocr... I am not like you lad.. Use your time to promote ghll and cocr which you have stuck atm.. Very Happy

 Market stay same stage until Budget.

think after budget what will  happen.

Could you please tell us what will happen?????


nothing change. add VAT and no more additional Tax. this is my idea....

Maybe I am wrong. but waiting for 10 Nov

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum