Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» #PM Crisis#
by Ryan Hudson Today at 9:16 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 7:19 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 7:06 am

» TBs worth Rs.14.2 bn issued to SriLankan in 2012
by ruwan326 Today at 6:42 am

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:22 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:24 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:06 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:05 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 pm

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:59 pm

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

» JKH News & Reports
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:11 pm

» Survey - Individual Investors' Behaviour and Investment Performance
by eroshans Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:49 pm

» USD/MXN Can Face A Bearish Reversal
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:22 pm

» EURUSD breaks major horizontal support
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:18 pm

» EURCHF is headed south
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:14 pm

» EURUSD: the pair is close to the lower boundary of the B-B channel
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 pm

» Parliament dissolved from midnight ????????
by Yahapalanaya Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:24 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » This is what I bought today

This is what I bought today

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 This is what I bought today on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:36 pm

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
The market cannot be going down every single day. The low volumes show that market is going down because of small (like me) but panicked retail investors who have no holding power or no patience at all.

But I am on the buying side becuase I cannot wait without buying when I see good price...

Today I bought these shares: But in very small size cuz it looks like selling is going to continue more days in this week

JKH @ 150
GRAN @ 93
COCR @ 60.50

Pending Orders
ACL @ 60
ABAN @ 112
BFL @ 185
MGT @ 17.10

It is hunting time.. Happy hunting till the budget!!!!!!!!  cheers

2 Re: This is what I bought today on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@cse.newbie wrote:The market cannot be going down every single day. The low volumes show that market is going down because of small (like me) but panicked retail investors who have no holding power or no patience at all.

But I am on the buying side becuase I cannot wait without buying when I see good price...

Today I bought these shares: But in very small size cuz it looks like selling is going to continue more days in this week

JKH @ 150
GRAN @ 93
COCR @ 60.50

Pending Orders
ACL @ 60
ABAN @ 112
BFL @ 185
MGT @ 17.10

It is hunting time.. Happy hunting till the budget!!!!!!!!  cheers
yes i am waiting ASI 6380 -6400 level

3 Re: This is what I bought today on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:16 pm

csebrowser


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
goood collection keep going..

4 Re: This is what I bought today on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:01 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sisira.wijeweera wrote:
@cse.newbie wrote:The market cannot be going down every single day. The low volumes show that market is going down because of small (like me) but panicked retail investors who have no holding power or no patience at all.

But I am on the buying side becuase I cannot wait without buying when I see good price...

Today I bought these shares: But in very small size cuz it looks like selling is going to continue more days in this week

JKH @ 150
GRAN @ 93
COCR @ 60.50

Pending Orders
ACL @ 60
ABAN @ 112
BFL @ 185
MGT @ 17.10

It is hunting time.. Happy hunting till the budget!!!!!!!!  cheers
yes i am waiting ASI 6380 -6400 level
I think JKH @ 150 is too early..... After the w.0023 conversion it might go down 130/=+

5 Re: This is what I bought today on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:08 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@sisira.wijeweera wrote:
@cse.newbie wrote:The market cannot be going down every single day. The low volumes show that market is going down because of small (like me) but panicked retail investors who have no holding power or no patience at all.

But I am on the buying side becuase I cannot wait without buying when I see good price...

Today I bought these shares: But in very small size cuz it looks like selling is going to continue more days in this week

JKH @ 150
GRAN @ 93
COCR @ 60.50

Pending Orders
ACL @ 60
ABAN @ 112
BFL @ 185
MGT @ 17.10

It is hunting time.. Happy hunting till the budget!!!!!!!!  cheers
yes i am waiting ASI 6380 -6400 level
I think JKH @ 150 is too early..... After the w.0023 conversion it might go down 130/=+


I dont think 130. with natural selling pressure. bcz 149 conversion then new stocks not trading that much low.

if ASI drop massively then anything possible.

6 Re: This is what I bought today on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:27 pm

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Today I bought these shares


GRAN @ 92.50
COCR @ 60.50


I didn't buy JKH today... Will wait a few more days to see what will happen.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum