Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by Yahapalanaya Today at 6:24 pm

» #PM Crisis#
by Yahapalanaya Today at 6:16 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 8:22 am

» Maldives also Now facing Sri Lanka’s Same Debt Trap Syndrome
by Miss-Sangeetha Today at 8:01 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:47 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:41 pm

» KEEP AN CLOSE EYE ON BFN DONT SELL BELOW 17
by kalu351 Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» Don't put your money on risk ! Buy politically less effect shares !!!!
by The Hunter Yesterday at 12:55 pm

» what is the best price for TKYO
by Pahan Yesterday at 11:11 am

» Is HNB price is attractive
by Pahan Yesterday at 10:57 am

» BFN DEAL -DONT SELL BFN AT 14 LEVEL
by kalu351 Yesterday at 10:45 am

» BFN Deal to go on in spite of the political crisis
by kalu351 Yesterday at 8:36 am

» TBs worth Rs.14.2 bn issued to SriLankan in 2012
by ruwan326 Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:06 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 pm

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » POLITICS VS FORUM

POLITICS VS FORUM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 POLITICS VS FORUM on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:24 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
මිනිස් ජීවිතය ඉතා කෙටි ආයුෂයක් ඇති වර්ෂ ගණනකට සිමා වූවකි. මේ කෙටි ආයු කාලයෙන් ද ළදරු කාලය, ළමා කාළය මෙන්ම අවසානයේ කිසිවක් කර කියා ගත නොහැකි මහලූ කාලය ද අත්හැර දැමූ විට ඉතිරි වන්නේ වසර කිහිපයක් පමණි. මේ සීමිත ජීව කාලය රටක් හැදීමට, සමාජයක් හැදීමට, අනුන් හැදීමට තම වටිනා කාලය අපතේ යැවීම තමා තමාටම කර ගන්නා මහා අපරාධයකි. ලෝකය හැදීම කවම කවදාවත් කිසිම කෙනෙකුට කළ නොහැකි දෙයකි. කළ හැකි එකම දේ තමා තමාම හැදීම පමණි. තමන් හොඳ වුවොත්, තමන් හැදුනොත්, ලෝකය හදන්නට අවශ්‍ය නොවේ. ඒ ආදර්ශයට ගෙන ඒ මඟ ගොස් හැදෙන අයට හැදෙන්නට ආදර්ශවත් වීම, කළ හැකි හොඳම ක‍්‍රියාවයි.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility.......... Do your own research and trade or invest Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:11 am

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

  
Bible (Mathew 7:3)

3 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:02 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
නමුත් තමන් උපන් මවු බිම, එහි ආර්ථිකය​, සංස්කෘතිය විනාස වන්නේ නම් එයට එරෙහිව වචනයෙන්, ලේඛනයෙන්, ක්‍රියාවෙන්, අවි බලයෙන් ක්‍රියා කිරීමට රට වැසියාට පරම අයිතියක් හා වගකීමක් ඇත​.

4 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:43 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:නමුත් තමන් උපන් මවු බිම, එහි ආර්ථිකය​, සංස්කෘතිය  විනාස වන්නේ නම් එයට එරෙහිව වචනයෙන්, ලේඛනයෙන්, ක්‍රියාවෙන්, අවි බලයෙන් ක්‍රියා කිරීමට රට වැසියාට පරම අයිතියක් හා වගකීමක් ඇත​.
Politics,Media & Clergy in SRI LANKA in your right hand side, you are in left hand side and if you follow what I said rather than wasting time to fight for nothing picture will tell you the result ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:නමුත් තමන් උපන් මවු බිම, එහි ආර්ථිකය​, සංස්කෘතිය  විනාස වන්නේ නම් එයට එරෙහිව වචනයෙන්, ලේඛනයෙන්, ක්‍රියාවෙන්, අවි බලයෙන් ක්‍රියා කිරීමට රට වැසියාට පරම අයිතියක් හා වගකීමක් ඇත​.
Politics,Media & Clergy in SRI LANKA in your right hand side, you are in left hand side and if you follow what I said rather than wasting time to fight for nothing picture will tell you the result ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Meaningful picture.I looks Justice righthand side,Alibaba and 40thieves lefthand side.Robbers and looters wants to escape showing bond issue.

6 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:12 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Bond issue is a simple one according to LTTE agent..Agents location says north america..is it canada?

7 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:44 pm

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
WheChinwi wrote:නමුත් තමන් උපන් මවු බිම, එහි ආර්ථිකය​, සංස්කෘතිය  විනාස වන්නේ නම් එයට එරෙහිව වචනයෙන්, ලේඛනයෙන්, ක්‍රියාවෙන්, අවි බලයෙන් ක්‍රියා කිරීමට රට වැසියාට පරම අයිතියක් හා වගකීමක් ඇත​.

well said Chinwi..If you are not doing your part for the world that you are born.. If you do not act agaist unjust.. thinking that the life is short. .. The world will never be a better place and the world will never transform.... You can be a selfish human or a noble human. . Choice is yours. ...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

8 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:27 pm

omegaplus

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:නමුත් තමන් උපන් මවු බිම, එහි ආර්ථිකය​, සංස්කෘතිය  විනාස වන්නේ නම් එයට එරෙහිව වචනයෙන්, ලේඛනයෙන්, ක්‍රියාවෙන්, අවි බලයෙන් ක්‍රියා කිරීමට රට වැසියාට පරම අයිතියක් හා වගකීමක් ඇත​.
 Very much true. Only sad thing is when it come to public, they check who have connection to the action before say its right or wrong. If its from the party they are, they not saying much against. If it's from other party, they will scream even if its a good thing.

Till our public see things clearly , every action on it's merit, not through party politics , we will have a long way to go.

"We must, speck out , write about, built force against every wrongdoing regardless of who is doing that.Same way, we should be honest enough to give credits to good things whoever doing that. "

9 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:27 am

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:Bond issue is a simple one according to LTTE agent..Agents location says north america..is it canada?
Your Alibaba and his family have Billion worth of properties all over the world.It should be confiscated and given to poor people.

10 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:40 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Bond issue is a simple one according to LTTE agent..Agents location says north america..is it canada?
Your Alibaba and his family have Billion worth of properties all over the world.It should be confiscated and given to poor people.
Then what about your alihora and gang?   lol!
Koti patiyo porawal wela inne dan...Mahinda and Gota me wage koti pataw balu pataw karala tibune...

11 THE LIE THAT WE LIVE on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:16 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
There was a time I thought we can change the world............. But it is not working like that. You are the world and if you start changing your self it makes a big difference......

If you think the law in this country is worse you can join Police ,can you make a change??????
If you think president is not capable to run the country you can run for presidency yet can you make a change??????

There are hidden higher gang control every decision and plan on this world..... Lets say you give a snack to a beggar to help. After few hours he get hungry again. Can you provide 3 meals till he die??????

There is pattern in this world. Every thing happen for a reason and you need to accept it.........

So if you want to know more about this matter let me enlighten you............ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipe6CMvW0Dg

12 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:45 am

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Body of youth found in home of Weerawansa ! Deceased has neck injuries and bleeding nose



(Lanka-e-News -26.Oct.2016, 10.30PM - second edition 11.30PM) The body of a youth who  died under most suspicious circumstances was discovered from the Hokandara home of  Wimal Weerawansa this noon. 
This youth about 24 years old Lahiru Janith is a distant relative and a  friend of Weerawansa’s son Vibuthi . He is a resident  in the vicinity of Weerawansa’s house. He had also now and then been driving the car of  Sashi Weerawansa as her driver.  
Yesterday night Vibuthi and four of his friends have thrown a party , and Lahiru too has attended it. All of them had consumed liquor. Lahiru has spent the whole night at Weerawansa’s house. The same night there had been a noisy quarrel  in Weerawansa’s house which had disturbed the neighborhood so much so that the neighbors complained they could not sleep owing to the fracas.
The following day , Sashi Weerawansa  at about 9.00-10.00 a.m had phoned Lahiru’s parents and informed that Lahiru is asleep , and he cannot be woken. Thereafter . Lahiru’s parents have gone to Weerawansa’s house , and taken Lahiru to Jayawardenapura hospital .
The youth had already died a long time ago , and his body was turning blue while the youth was being taken to hospital . 
A Hospital spokesman told Lanka e news that there was blood oozing out from the deceased ‘s mouth , and some one has wiped away  the blood . There were injuries on the right side of the neck . There  were also tell tale signs of assault with blue patches on the left rear side near the forehead , and on both sides of the stomach of the deceased . 
In any event,  the death of the youth is surrounded by grave suspicions. A medical examination is to be performed on the body tomorrow. No one had been arrested so far , but two lawyers have arrived and were seen impeding the investigations .
 The distant relative of Weerawansa who arrived at the police stated , the deceased was having a hole in the heart . 
Meanwhile , the police summoned Weerawansa’s wife Sashi , son Vibukthi and the servant woman in the house and are being  questioned  . 
Though Weerawansa has been in the house yesterday night based on information received , he had not been questioned yet. 
A neighbor said , there was a love affair between Weerawansa’s very young  daughter Vimasha Vishwadari and the deceased , and that  was the background to the attack launched on the deceased by the inmates of the house. 

13 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:57 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:

Body of youth found in home of Weerawansa ! Deceased has neck injuries and bleeding nose





(Lanka-e-News -26.Oct.2016, 10.30PM - second edition 11.30PM) The body of a youth who  died under most suspicious circumstances was discovered from the Hokandara home of  Wimal Weerawansa this noon. 
This youth about 24 years old Lahiru Janith is a distant relative and a  friend of Weerawansa’s son Vibuthi . He is a resident  in the vicinity of Weerawansa’s house. He had also now and then been driving the car of  Sashi Weerawansa as her driver.  
Yesterday night Vibuthi and four of his friends have thrown a party , and Lahiru too has attended it. All of them had consumed liquor. Lahiru has spent the whole night at Weerawansa’s house. The same night there had been a noisy quarrel  in Weerawansa’s house which had disturbed the neighborhood so much so that the neighbors complained they could not sleep owing to the fracas.
The following day , Sashi Weerawansa  at about 9.00-10.00 a.m had phoned Lahiru’s parents and informed that Lahiru is asleep , and he cannot be woken. Thereafter . Lahiru’s parents have gone to Weerawansa’s house , and taken Lahiru to Jayawardenapura hospital .
The youth had already died a long time ago , and his body was turning blue while the youth was being taken to hospital . 
A Hospital spokesman told Lanka e news that there was blood oozing out from the deceased ‘s mouth , and some one has wiped away  the blood . There were injuries on the right side of the neck . There  were also tell tale signs of assault with blue patches on the left rear side near the forehead , and on both sides of the stomach of the deceased . 
In any event,  the death of the youth is surrounded by grave suspicions. A medical examination is to be performed on the body tomorrow. No one had been arrested so far , but two lawyers have arrived and were seen impeding the investigations .
 The distant relative of Weerawansa who arrived at the police stated , the deceased was having a hole in the heart . 
Meanwhile , the police summoned Weerawansa’s wife Sashi , son Vibukthi and the servant woman in the house and are being  questioned  . 
Though Weerawansa has been in the house yesterday night based on information received , he had not been questioned yet. 
A neighbor said , there was a love affair between Weerawansa’s very young  daughter Vimasha Vishwadari and the deceased , and that  was the background to the attack launched on the deceased by the inmates of the house. 
Will it be the same story???????

14 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:33 pm

vic19

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
ruwan 326 said the following 

 " Every thing happen for a reason and you need to accept it......... ".







I believe in Karma .  " what you saw  is what you reap ".


but i also NOW coming to believe that the Almighty Creator also has granted some prominent  individuals in this earth,  some "exceptions" to this rule.


look at SWRD and his family, Tony Blair and family, George Bush and family.


the above individuals and their family go from strength to strength comparing to the tremendous dist ructions they made to the future generations of this country and the world.


is this the world order ???.


could some one explain or any one agree with me ???


thanks

15 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:02 am

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Bond issue is a simple one according to LTTE agent..Agents location says north america..is it canada?
Your Alibaba and his family have Billion worth of properties all over the world.It should be confiscated and given to poor people.

Lets focus on YAHAPALANAYA, 

16 ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:48 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@vic19 wrote:ruwan 326 said the following 

 " Every thing happen for a reason and you need to accept it......... ".







I believe in Karma .  " what you saw  is what you reap ".


but i also NOW coming to believe that the Almighty Creator also has granted some prominent  individuals in this earth,  some "exceptions" to this rule.


look at SWRD and his family, Tony Blair and family, George Bush and family.


the above individuals and their family go from strength to strength comparing to the tremendous dist ructions they made to the future generations of this country and the world.


is this the world order ???.


could some one explain or any one agree with me ???


thanks
This will answer most of your questions.............. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipe6CMvW0Dg

17 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:00 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@vic19 wrote:ruwan 326 said the following 

 " Every thing happen for a reason and you need to accept it......... ".







I believe in Karma .  " what you saw  is what you reap ".


but i also NOW coming to believe that the Almighty Creator also has granted some prominent  individuals in this earth,  some "exceptions" to this rule.


look at SWRD and his family, Tony Blair and family, George Bush and family.


the above individuals and their family go from strength to strength comparing to the tremendous dist ructions they made to the future generations of this country and the world.


is this the world order ???.


could some one explain or any one agree with me ???


thanks


Mh   something to think about ....

I don't go deeper into Bush or Blair families but I can say dist ruction done by SWaRD family goes beyond the day we usually know.

It didn't start with SWRD and his political betrayals. ( fake sinhala buddhist propaganda against   United Nationals to gain power. )  

They were not wealthy people with 100s of acreas of plantation lands. Their great Grandfather was a person  came from British South India and worked in Nawagamuwa Devalaya. His grand child worked and earned from Dutch and then joined Kings of Kandy to attack Dutch. Next person in this family line worked for British as an agent to grab acres of lands of local people  .
He secured acres of lands for himself in the process.
He did the biggest betrayal for this country when British found difficulties to control the 1818 rebellion lead by  Hon. Keppetipola . He supplied 100s of bullock carts and men to British army to secure supply line to war front in difficult terrains to kill tens of thousands of locals in Wellassa.

British grabbed nearly 200 acres of fertile lands from innocent people in Siyane Korale by force and offered to him as a reward.  Don Solomon Dias Bandaranayake became Mudaliyar of Siyane Korale .  

Just three generations later local people who lost their entire wealth and lifestyle because of this family voted to same family ,  put them in to power and they continued - are continuing- the destruction in this country as you said.

18 Re: POLITICS VS FORUM on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:16 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@vic19 wrote:ruwan 326 said the following 

 " Every thing happen for a reason and you need to accept it......... ".







I believe in Karma .  " what you saw  is what you reap ".


but i also NOW coming to believe that the Almighty Creator also has granted some prominent  individuals in this earth,  some "exceptions" to this rule.


look at SWRD and his family, Tony Blair and family, George Bush and family.


the above individuals and their family go from strength to strength comparing to the tremendous dist ructions they made to the future generations of this country and the world.


is this the world order ???.


could some one explain or any one agree with me ???


thanks


Mh   something to think about ....

I don't go deeper into Bush or Blair families but I can say dist ruction done by SWaRD family goes beyond the day we usually know.

It didn't start with SWRD and his political betrayals. ( fake sinhala buddhist propaganda against   United Nationals to gain power. )  

They were not wealthy people with 100s of acreas of plantation lands. Their great Grandfather was a person  came from British South India and worked in Nawagamuwa Devalaya. His grand child worked and earned from Dutch and then joined  Kings of Kandy to attack Dutch. Next person in this family line worked for British as an agent to grab acres of lands of local people  .
He secured acres of lands for himself in the process.
He did the biggest betrayal for this country when British found difficulties to control the 1818 rebellion lead by  Hon. Keppetipola . He supplied 100s of bullock carts and men to British army to secure supply line to war front in difficult terrains to kill tens of thousands of locals in Wellassa.

British grabbed nearly 200 acres of fertile lands from innocent people in Siyane Korale by force and offered to him as a reward.  Don Solomon Dias Bandaranayake became Mudaliyar of Siyane Korale .  

Just three generations later local people who lost their entire wealth and lifestyle because of this family voted to same family ,  put them in to power and they continued - are continuing- the destruction in this country as you said.
Good job......... If we all knew our history the way is was as a nation we will not become wild animals and slaves ...............

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum