Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» COLLECT - REEF @ 5 / LOFC @ 3.70 -3.80 /KHL BELOW 8 /GHLL BELOW 8
by kalu351 Today at 4:05 am

» KAPI.N Real trend or Pure manipulation ?
by charithaa Today at 12:08 am

» How to Choose a Stock
by charithaa Today at 12:00 am

» BFN WHY PRIVATE PLACEMENT PRICE IS 19.80
by charithaa Yesterday at 11:57 pm

» KAPI - IS DANGEROUS NOW - READ THE ISLAND TODAY
by charithaa Yesterday at 11:53 pm

» HEXP seems unusual pattern.....
by Market.Watch. Yesterday at 10:13 pm

» BFN will run today
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:19 pm

» BFN EGM - FEB - BROKERS SAY FOR SURE PRICE WILL MOVE ABOVE 19-59 PRIVATE PLACEMNT PRICE SLOWELY SLOWELY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:18 pm

» කොහොමත් BFN 19-20 වෙනකම් යන එක ඉතින් ස්තිරයි
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN BULL RUN
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:13 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Performance of the Market
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» Any news from AMF?
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 5:35 pm

» බලගෙනයි . KAPI ..ගන්නේ අද පත්තර කියවන්න 70% අයිතිකාර සමාගම පාඩු ලබන නිසා අයින්වෙනවා මේක පාඩු ලබන ආයතනයක්
by charithaa Yesterday at 5:00 pm

» KAPI vs Port city
by nuwanmja Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» බීෆ්න් ගැන මට හිතෙන හැටි
by kalu351 Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:40 am

» January dividend history (2010 to 2019)
by arjunaupendra Yesterday at 11:20 am

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:43 am

» Hotel Sector - Trending UP
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:51 am

» stock ownership is usually concentrated among the rich
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:15 am

» Chicken Run
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 7:37 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:38 pm

» China Port City awaits
by ruwan326 Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:25 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:22 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » post budget..forth coming events and risk in SL stocks

post budget..forth coming events and risk in SL stocks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mubin Mustafa


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
01) expecting .......no more minimum room rate agreement..so it adversely affecting income of hotels of competion they r going to charge low rental..

now foreigners are not interested in high cost hotels..they r staying at room rent at luxary aparment..
refer airbnp.com agoda.com how stay in SL

so my suggestion opinion is not invest in hotel sectors..


02) small finance enterprise

they r compel to merge with other large finance institution..look at small finance capital in the market and invest.

03) as daily consumption increase in chicken ,it  may lead to implement control price and  may affect adversly to profit of company..

MM form Colombo

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Mubin Mustafa wrote:01) expecting .......no more minimum room rate agreement..so it adversely affecting income of hotels of competion they r going to charge low rental..

now foreigners are not interested in high cost hotels..they r staying at room rent at luxary aparment..
refer airbnp.com agoda.com how stay in SL

so my suggestion opinion is not invest in hotel sectors..


02) small finance enterprise

they r compel to merge with other large finance institution..look at small finance capital in the market and invest.

03) as daily consumption increase in chicken ,it  may lead to implement control price and  may affect adversly to profit of company..

MM form Colombo


buy SEMB. SEMB is GEM now........
Bla Bla........

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mubin Mustafa


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
and expecting ..policies going to change toward jkh

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Mubin Mustafa wrote:and expecting ..policies going to change toward jkh


anyway we will check 10 Nov.


oya Nihinne nathuwa inna.....

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Good. At least we can eat more chicken and buy back an apartment from water front.

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
How on earth SEMB and Budget connect??????????? Who is this pathetic promoter?????????? affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@Mubin Mustafa wrote:01) expecting .......no more minimum room rate agreement..so it adversely affecting income of hotels of competion they r going to charge low rental..

now foreigners are not interested in high cost hotels..they r staying at room rent at luxary aparment..
refer airbnp.com agoda.com how stay in SL

so my suggestion opinion is not invest in hotel sectors..


02) small finance enterprise

they r compel to merge with other large finance institution..look at small finance capital in the market and invest.

03) as daily consumption increase in chicken ,it  may lead to implement control price and  may affect adversly to profit of company..

MM form Colombo


buy SEMB. SEMB is GEM now........
Bla Bla........

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well said stockback

Mubin Mustafa


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Stock back your underwear pattern Ghll going down with out elastic...

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Mubin Mustafa wrote:Stock back your underwear pattern Ghll going down with out elastic...


this is not problem GHLL or chart pattern.

this is problem of political issue at this moment. after another two  weeks this situation will be calm down.

which is we cannot control from market. this problem is outside CSE or trading pattern.

will see.......

one foreign buyer got 258 K few weeks ago. now he has sold around 200 K. if he sold today then left from GHLL. he is bit panic person. without knowledge of CSE. he got 10.50 (around and sold 11.50 - 12.80)

I expect good profit from GHLL report.

we will see.....

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Post Budget events + bond scam or
Bond scam            -  Post Budget events 

Prevision could be accurate or inaccurate with the formula above.....

sheildskye

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@Mubin Mustafa wrote:01) expecting .......no more minimum room rate agreement..so it adversely affecting income of hotels of competion they r going to charge low rental..

now foreigners are not interested in high cost hotels..they r staying at room rent at luxary aparment..
refer airbnp.com agoda.com how stay in SL

so my suggestion opinion is not invest in hotel sectors..


02) small finance enterprise

they r compel to merge with other large finance institution..look at small finance capital in the market and invest.

03) as daily consumption increase in chicken ,it  may lead to implement control price and  may affect adversly to profit of company..

MM form Colombo


buy SEMB. SEMB is GEM now........
Bla Bla........

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well genius, you begin to be wrong when we think of the number of events taking place in the country the rest of this year and the next whole year. Foreigners with deep pockets are going to attend events such as business conferences and sports events (even test matches) are going to want to stay in hotels with room service rather than stay in those apartments where only few of them offer in-house butlers. So you are partly wrong.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum