Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 7:10 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 7:06 am

» #PM Crisis#
by ruwan326 Today at 6:48 am

» TBs worth Rs.14.2 bn issued to SriLankan in 2012
by ruwan326 Today at 6:42 am

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:22 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:24 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:06 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:05 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 pm

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:59 pm

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

» JKH News & Reports
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:11 pm

» Survey - Individual Investors' Behaviour and Investment Performance
by eroshans Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:49 pm

» USD/MXN Can Face A Bearish Reversal
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:22 pm

» EURUSD breaks major horizontal support
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:18 pm

» EURCHF is headed south
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:14 pm

» EURUSD: the pair is close to the lower boundary of the B-B channel
by GersonH Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 pm

» Parliament dissolved from midnight ????????
by Yahapalanaya Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:24 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Two years with the forum

Two years with the forum

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How satisfy are you with my contribution to the forum

24% 24% [ 43 ]
4% 4% [ 8 ]
3% 3% [ 5 ]
23% 23% [ 41 ]
16% 16% [ 29 ]
30% 30% [ 53 ]
Total Votes : 179

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Two years with the forum on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:27 pm

EquityChamp

Friends,
It has been two years now since I joined this forum. I think I have come a certain distance and help you to the best of my ability to understand the art of investments. I would like to get a self evaluation of myself and to know where I can help you further so please express your views and let me know what else I can do for you.

Added some rating questions to get myself evaluated.

Thanks

Last edited by EquityChamp on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Two years with the forum on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:16 pm

Bullrunner7

Manager - Equity Analytics
Even though I've been in this forum for a short amount of time, I find the amount of work you put into this forum is amazing considering the time constraints you may have.
What I admire about you is that you take your time to give expert advise to beiginner(Like me) or experts.
Also  I like that you advise us to invest in correct stocks rather than promoting useless stocks like some people do here.
Keep up the good work EC !

3 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:20 am

Gallardo

Awesome work EC!  Very dedicated and also nice to see an objective viewpoint focused on stocks, not some of the irrelevant subjects that are on this forum.  Keep it up!!! Very Happy
After watching this forum for what feels like over a decade, it's good to see professionally written analysis again.  Made me want to join!

4 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:25 am

EquityChamp

Thank you very much for your valuable ideas.

Three votes have been given for regarding my services as 'poor'. I am really graceful if those people can tell me why those people says so and where I were poor.

5 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:19 am

samaritan

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Congratulations and best wishes to continue your good work.

6 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:31 am

ruwan326

@EquityChamp wrote:Thank you very much for your valuable ideas.

Three votes have been given for regarding my services as 'poor'. I am really graceful if those people can tell me why those people says so and where I were poor.
Hello EC, well they will not answer and I thought about the answer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Those 3 members belong to below category and they really hate your work to save investors

1-manipulators
2-brokerfirm members who like to sell their crap shares
3-forex drama promoters

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

keep it up the good work EC

7 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:58 am

wgsaman

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:

Hello EC, well they will not answer and I thought about the answer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Those 3 members belong to below category and they really hate your work to save investors

1-manipulators
3-forex drama promoters

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Arrow Arrow Arrow

8 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:59 am

Yahapalanaya

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Very good.Keep it up.

9 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:27 am

happybulls

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Great works done so far ,,,hope your contribution for us all the time...it is truly above and beyond. Keep it up

10 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:22 am

Brinthan

Good work EC Sir.Ur like Stock market Guru for all the beginers in this forum.Thanx for ur contribution and dedication.Wish ur future gonna be sucess and expect more contibution to this forum.

11 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:01 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Yes; by now your three people reaching to seven as they categorized you as “poor” that is 23%, because your analysis legging behind with some shortages.
I think you must include the PV inner value in your analysis, that is the main reason that those seven people(23%) voted your analysis as poor category.

In future, please include the PV inner value in your analysis, but when you put the PV inner values in your analysis don’t forget to put this wording “PV inner bullish around (put the value here) said buy”   

12 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:39 pm

TARGET

Really appreciate your good work EC. But don't let your mentality drive you to GOD status. Frankly tell me what answer would you please most?

13 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:45 pm

stockback

very good work....

Good Luck......

14 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:09 pm

point

can i ask a question from you?
Are you a investor or a adviser (in a firm) or both ?
i hope you will reply honestly(ethically good to say im only a investor before ask my question)
if you answer or not its upto you but i always saw your good work keep it up. cheers cheers

15 Re: Two years with the forum on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:02 pm

chamil1

@ruwan326 wrote:

1-manipulators
3-forex drama promoters

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yes Agree. Unless they tell anything, don't take it seriously. SLEF is always known for their activity. Wondering how you didn't get more such votes Smile

Just one request - Don't go missing for long periods of time Smile 

Please continue your great contribution !

16 Re: Two years with the forum on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:18 am

EquityChamp

@point wrote:can i ask a question from you?
i hope you will reply honestly(ethically good to say im only a investor before ask my question)
if you answer or not its upto you but i always saw your good work keep it up. cheers cheers

I am an investor. I am a businessman. I am an executive by profession. Hope my answers are clear.

17 Re: Two years with the forum on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:23 am

EquityChamp

@TARGET wrote:Really appreciate your good work EC. But don't let your mentality drive you to GOD status.  Frankly tell me what answer would you please most?

I would like to share things with others but not to influence any one.

By looking at votes 12 votes indicates my services are below average in this forum. But no one has put any comment to hint why. I am wondering where I went wrong to become a failed member in this forum. Shocked

18 Re: Two years with the forum on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:22 am

TARGET

@EquityChamp wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Really appreciate your good work EC. But don't let your mentality drive you to GOD status.  Frankly tell me what answer would you please most?

I would like to share things with others but not to influence any one.

By looking at votes 12 votes indicates my services are below average in this forum. But no one has put any comment to hint why. I am wondering where I went wrong to become a failed member in this forum. Shocked
I didn't vote because I know results are fake. Ugly manipulators have multiple IDs. So voting here is useless.   In my opinion you are the best in share analysis in this forum.  So don't worry about what manipulators think about you . They definitely don't like you.

19 Re: Two years with the forum on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:48 am

TARGET

@EquityChamp wrote:

I am an investor. I am a businessman. I am an executive by profession. Hope my answers are clear.
Top 20 in gran also.. Very Happy

20 Re: Two years with the forum on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:40 am

point

@TARGET wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:

Top 20 in gran also.. Very Happy
in june 30 or sep 30 2016 actually want to know name already published or not

21 Re: Two years with the forum on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:51 am

EquityChamp

Comments given in this thread are completely opposite to what is indicated in the poll where poll results show that my contributions are below average while 100% of the comments indicate the otherwise. So I can see a huge mismatch and manipulation again. Which would have been manipulated easily, is it comments or the poll result?

22 Re: Two years with the forum on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:02 am

TARGET

@EquityChamp wrote:Comments given in this thread are completely opposite to what is indicated in the poll where poll results show that my contributions are below average while 100% of the comments indicate the otherwise. So I can see a huge mismatch and manipulation again. Which would have been manipulated easily, is it comments or the poll result?
You know the answer. Keep it up the good work.

23 Re: Two years with the forum on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:22 pm

D.G.Dayaratne

You are one of reliable few people in this forum

Pl continue your good job

I request other .......... to follow EquityChamp

24 Re: Two years with the forum on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:33 pm

point

@EquityChamp wrote:Comments given in this thread are completely opposite to what is indicated in the poll where poll results show that my contributions are below average while 100% of the comments indicate the otherwise. So I can see a huge mismatch and manipulation again. Which would have been manipulated easily, is it comments or the poll result?
Laughing Laughing Laughing  you talking like from mars. this is Sri Lanka and here srilankaequity forum. So dont expect appreciate in the poll but real investors know the value of your posts

25 Re: Two years with the forum on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:24 am

THUWA

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Now it is seems manipulation by Equity Camp as he changed the poll question or criteria with new one, his “below average lot more is expected” criteria now replaced with “good lot more is expected”. Below average lot more is expected criteria was earlier heavily voted. So manipulation is dancing everywhere. 

26 Re: Two years with the forum on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:30 am

Bullrunner7

Who give's a shit.
Real investors know the contribution of EC to the forum

27 Re: Two years with the forum on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:02 am

lal62

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Bullrunner7 wrote:Even though I've been in this forum for a short amount of time, I find the amount of work you put into this forum is amazing considering the time constraints you may have.
What I admire about you is that you take your time to give expert advise to beiginner(Like me) or experts.
Also  I like that you advise us to invest in correct stocks rather than promoting useless stocks like some people do here.
Keep up the good work EC !

Hi EC ,  First of all  I must thank you for  the time and effort you put in to this  task of  '' enlightening the Investor community''  within the  forum.    It is apparent that you are not  obsessed with the idea of promoting  or demoting any stock   just for your own personal or firm's gain. Mostly what I have seen from your comments is that you deliver you opinions not being extreme and  and to the best of your knowledge on the subject. That is one important aspect i look for in a comment. Unfortunately in this land people tend to get poor remarks not  necessarily because they have done  a bad job but the good job  may be  always not  good enough for some people who work with  different agendas . Pls don't  get disheartened by few people , polls maybe rigged but comments are to be counted for sure as people don't  take time to write something  that they don't believe in  . I thank you again for your good work

28 Re: Two years with the forum on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:14 pm

Mubin Mustafa

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
thanks EC for your contribution..i like your art of writing and analyse..hopefully i wiil aquire some of your art.

29 Re: Two years with the forum on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Mubin Mustafa

before read the thread ...i have casted my vote..now only realize your anlaysis is very good..but your poll heading is contribution to this forum..my kind request is please fight aginst promoters or demoters and chase out this forex idiots from this forum if they earn more than 400% why they waste time here..

30 Re: Two years with the forum on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:01 pm

EquityChamp

@Mubin Mustafa wrote:before read the thread ...i have casted my vote..now only realize your anlaysis is very good..but your poll heading is contribution to this forum..my kind request is please fight aginst promoters or demoters  and chase out this forex idiots from this forum if they earn more than 400% why they waste time here..

Agree with you Mubin on forex matter. Let's see what we can do. My kind request from you is to participate to the forum discussions regularly. I haven't seen you recently.

31 Re: Two years with the forum on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:58 pm

pfxavier

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Your really helpful. keep up your good work and expect your service for many more years Very Happy

32 Re: Two years with the forum on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:57 am

lal62

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Bullrunner7 wrote:Who give's a shit.
Real investors know the contribution of EC to the forum
 Perfect and a simple answer...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

33 Re: Two years with the forum on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:21 am

THUWA

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Changing the polling criteria or questions in favorable to them after considerable persons voted is not gentleman act and that is the shit, may be supported by some of the mafia and so called elite thugs in this forum.
This forum is also preventing the editing the post after considerable time laps.
May be Equity Champ posting or his presentation giving valuable guidance, but supporting the changes in question favorable to him is abetting and one sided.  

34 Re: Two years with the forum on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:01 pm

Diago Lanka

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Thank you EC - "Very good" from me. I have read all your post silently.

35 Re: Two years with the forum on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:30 am

kks

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Thank You EC

Your posts are really effective and succinct  Very Happy

36 Re: Two years with the forum on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:59 am

tkc

I have almost 6 years kid. I think you are well under 25 years old by analyzing your comments and analysis. Way to go. Good start but not the best. Thanks!

37 Re: Two years with the forum on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:17 am

EquityChamp

@tkc wrote:I have almost 6 years kid. I think you are well under 25 years old by analyzing your comments and analysis. Way to go. Good start but not the best. Thanks!

Not acceptable. You need to highlight where the improvement should be. Otherwise its not an acceptable feedback. According to your comment I can definitely say that you are below my age and should be nowhere near. I am looking at the poll results and got a decent idea of what this forum has increasingly becoming but I am not going to succumb to any wound. Also you need to tell me, by taking a sample of my analysis published, so far, what is lacking and whether the conclusions I drew from them were not correct. I am looking forward your feed back.

Thanks

38 Re: Two years with the forum on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:26 am

tkc

You even don't know the valuation done by old members my kid. You are doing good but not the best (Comparing to old members). It is not easy to highlight and compare with old members. So if you want to give (-) rep lol I don't care kid. Wink

btw I saw some interesting figure.

I have 22% reputation comparing to my total posts and you have 16%. 

No hard feelings! Again you are good and improving, But not the best.

39 Re: Two years with the forum on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:38 am

EquityChamp

@tkc wrote:You even don't know the valuation done by old members my kid. You are doing good but not the best (Comparing to old members). It is not easy to highlight and compare with old members. So if you want to give (-) rep lol I don't care kid. Wink

btw I saw some interesting figure.

I have 22% reputation comparing to my total posts and you have 16%. 

No hard feelings! Again you are good and improving, But not the best.

Can you find those valuation in this forum now? Or even can you find even you own posts? I am struggling to locate even my postings now. Shocked  If you can dig out those valuations you are referring to then we will be able to compare. Or else shall I dig out some thing of mine and do a postmortem of those recommendations.

With regard to reputation I don't care those numbers even to an extent of a peanut Razz

Finally still you are not producing the feedback I am referring to but still going around the bush but no hard feeling baby. Also I need to tell that people like you need to come into this forum and continue to contribute frequently. By looking at your date of join the effort you have put to this forum is mediocre. Again no hard feelings lol!

40 Re: Two years with the forum on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:46 am

tkc

I was a Moderator too Kid. Wink I wanted to concentrate on my job more than CSE. That is why I quit. I formally asked to remove me from moderators. lol Don't talk without knowing facts. Very Happy You are not the best! why this hurts you? Don't over value your self kid.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum