Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» EAST Steady at 18
by mark Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Reputation???
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» INVITATION TO FORUM MODERATORS
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» INVEST ON AAIC, HASU, UAL.... YOU WILL NEVER WORRY......
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» Market will test 4700
by nuwanmja Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» Keep eye on Politics
by Maharaja Yesterday at 1:05 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by lokka1 Yesterday at 12:55 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Top 10 Imports
by Gajaya Yesterday at 11:16 am

» Top 10 Small Scale Business ideas & Opportunities in Sri Lanka 2019
by Gajaya Yesterday at 11:15 am

» when bank lending rates put down ?
by nuwanmja Yesterday at 11:01 am

» CSE from Dawn of Peace to Rebirth of Terrorism
by soileconomy Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Pakistan’s trade with Sri Lanka comes to a halt
by Teller Yesterday at 3:26 am

» Sri Lanka’s largest pension fund EPF return to Colombo Stocks
by wisdom79 Tue May 21, 2019 10:46 pm

» Sri Lanka's EPF enters stock market with blood in the streets
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:21 pm

» Sri Lanka caught in the big power conflicts
by God Father Tue May 21, 2019 8:16 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Tue May 21, 2019 8:04 pm

» Hight Profile Selling at EAST
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 pm

» A Trader’s Guide to FIX Engine
by Brenda John Tue May 21, 2019 11:24 am

» Reasons for market to crash
by Uaecoindubai Tue May 21, 2019 10:08 am

» ගෙවුම් ශේෂය, වාහන බලපත් හා ඩොලරයේ මිල
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm

» Terrorism and its Impact on the Sri Lankan Economy
by ChooBoy Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Talk
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:23 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Help
by Sstar Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

» LOFC IN FOR A BIG RUN
by stockback Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» CSE NOW AND AFTER ELECTION
by Ahcha Sun May 19, 2019 4:40 pm

» Do not be greedy, rely on small profits Guide to the markets
by Asoka Samarakone Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm

» 6 % of EPF funds in stock market
by hammurabi Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat May 18, 2019 12:54 pm

» EPF Enter Stock Market
by visvajith Sat May 18, 2019 12:20 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC) to be takeover by Union bank of india
by Soilconomy Sat May 18, 2019 8:54 am

» SEC yet to publish its 2017 Annual Report
by ChooBoy Sat May 18, 2019 6:01 am

» 20th MAY IS IT A HOLIDAY FOR CSE?
by Winner123 Fri May 17, 2019 1:33 pm

» East total Hotel deal value US $ 58 Mn there will be another Dividend, Nahil's family is smart
by karuna2 Fri May 17, 2019 6:48 am

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Gihan04 Thu May 16, 2019 11:58 pm

» Sri Lanka's Commercial Bank's deposits surpass landmark Rs 1 Trillion in Q1 2019
by hammurabi Thu May 16, 2019 8:05 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by hammurabi Thu May 16, 2019 7:42 pm

» Maithree pala siresenas next winning chance
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 5:10 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 5:05 pm

» Mahaweli coconut will be listed soon
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 4:57 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » CSE TSUNAMI AGAIN...... EXPERT WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY CURRENT STOCKS ????

CSE TSUNAMI AGAIN...... EXPERT WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY CURRENT STOCKS ????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lucky Gamage

Lucky Gamage
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
All my stocks are red.... Huge losses... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Diago Lanka


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
I am not expert but my advice is better to keep if you have good stocks in your PF

jayathu


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sell risky shares n consolidate on your solid shares. Thats my advice

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@jayathu wrote:Sell risky shares n consolidate on your solid shares. Thats my advice
Could you please list some risky & solid shares. Foreigners dumped 1.2 Million JKH shares like garbage yesterday!

g@ii


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Buy shares with P/E is less than 6... Is it a good idea? Evil or Very Mad

Bullrunner7

Bullrunner7
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Good time to collect construction shares for the forthcoming year !

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Today too foreigners sold half a million JKH shares.

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
The issue over US-Russia seems to be getting unwanted and panic attention. If you think logically there can't be such a world war because we know when that happens its the end of the world given the current disastrous weapons man developed. I am sure these issues will be ironed out on a table discussion very soon. Once Trump concentrates on US's burning domestic issues Russia will get to feel that there will be no more unwanted interferences.

Lets watch out what is happening without getting panicked unnecessarily.

Diago Lanka


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Yes,. This will be the good and last chance to collect good stocks.

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
The budget will not affect the industries too much. The foreign selling of JKH is very little. Dont rush and sell. Wait and buy litttle by little with diversification

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
ASPI seems to be heading 6280 level with another couple of red/dull trading days and then can surge an upside trend similar to what happened in July. ASPI reached to an oversold territory today first time after July this year. I am expecting a recovery towards the end of next week. This is based on technical patterns of ASPI.

Thanks

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:ASPI seems to be heading 6280 level with another couple of red/dull trading days and then can surge an upside trend similar to what happened in July. ASPI reached to an oversold territory today first time after July this year. I am expecting a recovery towards the end of next week. This is based on technical patterns of ASPI.

Thanks


I will expect some positive news from IMF next week.

18 Nov. budget decision. still government not decide to change anything

are they change anything yet?

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Trump will be shaking hands with Putin. So new conflict is remote.
Seems panic selling goes on. Next week will be very decisive.

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@jayathu wrote:Sell risky shares n consolidate on your solid shares. Thats my advice
Could you please list some risky & solid shares. Foreigners dumped 1.2 Million JKH shares like garbage yesterday!

JKH warrant issue   එක ආපු ගමන් මා කිව්ව දේ දැන් සිද්ද වෙලා තියෙනව​.
ඕනෑම ප්‍රොජෙක්ට් එකක් ඩිසයින් කරන්නේ රටේ වත්මන් තත්ත්වෙට හා වත්මන් ආර්ථික ප්‍රගමනයට ගැලපෙන පරිදි.
ඒවා වෙනස් උනොත්  ව්‍යාපෘතියම හිතකර නොවන තත්ත්ව වලට පත්විය හැක​.
JKH මහා ව්‍යාපෘතියත් එසේමැයි.  JKH සතු අනිත් ව්‍යාපාර වල තත්ත්වය අසතුටුදායක නොවන නමුත් වැඩි අවධානය හා අවදානම  ප්‍රධාන එකට යොමුවීම වැලැක්විය නොහැක​.


JKH big project එක පටන් ගන්න විටම නෙගටිව් දේවල් 2 ක් සිද්ද උනා.

1. තමන්ට ගේ දැවැන්ත කමට ගැලපේ යැයි සිතා කිරා මැන බලා ආයෝජකයන් ගේ වපසරියට දරන්න  බැරි තරම් නොගැලපෙන තරම් විශාල   හා ලෝකයේ පවතින වෙනත්   ආයෝජන අවස්ථා සමග මැච් වීම අපහසු වොරන්ට් නිකුත් කිරීම.

2. ජනවාරි 8 පෙරෙලියත් සමග රටේ ආර්ථික ප්‍රගමන රටාව උඩු යටි කුරු වීම .

මෙම දෙවන කරුන නිසා වොරන්ට් වලට පොදු අයෝජකයන් අතර​ සරු වෙන්නට තිබූ අවසාන අවස්ථාවද නැතිවී යාම​.

දැන් සිදු වන්නේ, ආර්ථික විකෘතිය  තව තවත් වැඩි වීම හා රජය විසින් ගන්නා පියවරයන් 90% ක්ම අනගත ව්‍යාධිය හා මහජන නොසන්සුන්තාව​ තවත් වැඩි කරවන ඒවා බව  පෙනී යාම නිසා  වොරන්ට් වලට බලපෑ හානිකර තත්ත්වය දැන්  සාමන්‍ය ශෙයාස් වෙතද යොමුවීමය​.

 JKH  වැනි සමාගමක  කොටස්   විදේශිකයන් අත වැඩි ප්‍රමාන ලෙසින් තිබීම නිසා මෙවන් අවස්ථාවක ඇතිවන ව්‍යාකූලත්වය තවත් වැඩි වේ. ආසියාව ගතහොත් දැන් වියට්නාමය​, බුරුමය වැනි රටවල  පැහැදිලි අනාගතය ආයෝජන අවස්ථා පෙනෙන විට අතහැර යාම් වැඩි විය හැක​. වෙසෙසින් වියට්නාමය අපට වඩා  ඉතා හිතකර ස්ථනයක්  ලෙසින් ගොඩ නැගී ඇත​.  

---
අපි මේ පරිප්පුව කලිනුත් කාල තියෙන නිසා තමයි වසර 2 කට කලින් වෝන් කලේ. ච බ කු හෙවත් විස්කි මැඩම් ගේ අවුරුදු 11 ක් අපි හූල්ල හූල්ල බලං හිටිය​. එයා නැවත පන ගහල එනවිට, එකතු උන අනිත්කට්ටියගෙ CV ත් දන්න නිසා අපි දැනගත්ත බඩු සෙට් වෙන්න යන්නෙ කියල​.
දැන් ඉතින් අපි කාපු පරිප්පුව  අලුත් පරපුරත් කාලම හැදියල්ලා.

dsam

dsam
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@jayathu wrote:Sell risky shares n consolidate on your solid shares. Thats my advice
Could you please list some risky & solid shares. Foreigners dumped 1.2 Million JKH shares like garbage yesterday!

JKH warrant issue   එක ආපු ගමන් මා කිව්ව දේ දැන් සිද්ද වෙලා තියෙනව​.
ඕනෑම ප්‍රොජෙක්ට් එකක් ඩිසයින් කරන්නේ රටේ වත්මන් තත්ත්වෙට හා වත්මන් ආර්ථික ප්‍රගමනයට ගැලපෙන පරිදි.
ඒවා වෙනස් උනොත්  ව්‍යාපෘතියම හිතකර නොවන තත්ත්ව වලට පත්විය හැක​.
JKH මහා ව්‍යාපෘතියත් එසේමැයි.  JKH සතු අනිත් ව්‍යාපාර වල තත්ත්වය අසතුටුදායක නොවන නමුත් වැඩි අවධානය හා අවදානම  ප්‍රධාන එකට යොමුවීම වැලැක්විය නොහැක​.


JKH big project එක පටන් ගන්න විටම නෙගටිව් දේවල් 2 ක් සිද්ද උනා.

1. තමන්ට ගේ දැවැන්ත කමට ගැලපේ යැයි සිතා කිරා මැන බලා ආයෝජකයන් ගේ වපසරියට දරන්න  බැරි තරම් නොගැලපෙන තරම් විශාල   හා ලෝකයේ පවතින වෙනත්   ආයෝජන අවස්ථා සමග මැච් වීම අපහසු වොරන්ට් නිකුත් කිරීම.

2. ජනවාරි 8 පෙරෙලියත් සමග රටේ ආර්ථික ප්‍රගමන රටාව උඩු යටි කුරු වීම .

මෙම දෙවන කරුන නිසා වොරන්ට් වලට පොදු අයෝජකයන් අතර​ සරු වෙන්නට තිබූ අවසාන අවස්ථාවද නැතිවී යාම​.

දැන් සිදු වන්නේ, ආර්ථික විකෘතිය  තව තවත් වැඩි වීම හා රජය විසින් ගන්නා පියවරයන් 90% ක්ම අනගත ව්‍යාධිය හා මහජන නොසන්සුන්තාව​ තවත් වැඩි කරවන ඒවා බව  පෙනී යාම නිසා  වොරන්ට් වලට බලපෑ හානිකර තත්ත්වය දැන්  සාමන්‍ය ශෙයාස් වෙතද යොමුවීමය​.

 JKH  වැනි සමාගමක  කොටස්   විදේශිකයන් අත වැඩි ප්‍රමාන ලෙසින් තිබීම නිසා මෙවන් අවස්ථාවක ඇතිවන ව්‍යාකූලත්වය තවත් වැඩි වේ. ආසියාව ගතහොත් දැන් වියට්නාමය​, බුරුමය වැනි රටවල  පැහැදිලි අනාගතය ආයෝජන අවස්ථා පෙනෙන විට අතහැර යාම් වැඩි විය හැක​. වෙසෙසින් වියට්නාමය අපට වඩා  ඉතා හිතකර ස්ථනයක්  ලෙසින් ගොඩ නැගී ඇත​.  

---
අපි මේ පරිප්පුව කලිනුත් කාල තියෙන නිසා තමයි වසර 2 කට කලින් වෝන් කලේ. ච බ කු හෙවත් විස්කි මැඩම් ගේ අවුරුදු 11 ක් අපි හූල්ල හූල්ල බලං හිටිය​. එයා නැවත පන ගහල එනවිට, එකතු උන අනිත්කට්ටියගෙ CV ත් දන්න නිසා අපි දැනගත්ත බඩු සෙට් වෙන්න යන්නෙ කියල​.
දැන් ඉතින් අපි කාපු පරිප්පුව  අලුත් පරපුරත් කාලම හැදියල්ලා.

You are great chinwi .Your writing skill is excellent.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum