Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Submit Post
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» Sampath Bank PLC - A giant awakening
by geeshanpradeep Today at 1:52 pm

» UBC KEEP WATCHING
by Ran49 Yesterday at 6:35 pm

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by Ran49 Yesterday at 3:39 pm

» Orient Finance PLC- possible future star
by DS Wijesinghe Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:29 pm

» Companies to invest long term
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 pm

» The Stock Chat by EquityChamp
by glad Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:12 am

» Blue Chip Companies
by glad Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:22 am

» WHAT HAPPENED TO DIST?
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:51 pm

» JINS Share Repurchase
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:03 am

» LIOC N.........................
by EquityChamp Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 pm

» Abans finance PLC in deep trouble?
by Wimal Modawansa Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:03 pm

» Singer Finance worth to look at
by anges Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:37 pm

» Laxapana Batteries - A New Begining
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:10 am

» Kelani Tyres PLC - Invest for the future
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:59 am

» Teejay Jersey Lanka PLC - Depreciated Rupee had a very positive impact
by anges Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:36 pm

» Vallible One PLC - Financial Analysis
by anges Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:33 pm

» DFCC Bank - A very valuable counter
by EquityChamp Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 pm

» Ceylon Cold Stores - A valuable illiquid stock
by EquityChamp Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:11 pm

» Malwatte Valley Plantations PLC
by EquityChamp Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:00 pm

» Royal Ceramics Lanka - Diversified Tiger turned traditional manufacturing company
by EquityChamp Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ කතා » Green una gaman lost meke un

Green una gaman lost meke un

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Green una gaman lost meke un on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:20 am

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Where are you???????? Green weccha gaman okkoma missing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Red nam RK,MS,Ranil lage ammala ewarai.......... Mad Mad Mad Mad

2 Re: Green una gaman lost meke un on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:34 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Market trying to recover but the selling pressure seems very high so that end-of-day final result can be otherwise.

3 Re: Green una gaman lost meke un on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:03 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:Market trying to recover but the selling pressure seems very high so that end-of-day final result can be otherwise.
I think lot of investors planing to take a break and study the market Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

4 Re: Green una gaman lost meke un on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:07 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
You should stay in the market to study.. Very Happy

5 Re: Green una gaman lost meke un on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:43 pm

kalu_mahaththaya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
මීට ඉස්සල්ලත් මාකට් මේ වගේ වැටුන..ඒත් ඒ ගැන ආයෝජකයො බය වුනේ නැහැ. මොකද ආපස්සට ඉහල නැගීමක් තිබෙන බව දැනගෙන හිටිය..ඒත් දැන් මාකට් එක වැටෙන්නෙ රටේ ආර්ථිකයේ තිබෙන බිහිසුණු අස්ථාවරත්ය නිසයි...ඉස්සර රටේ ආර්ථිකය රෙටින්ග්ස් වලින් වැඩි වුනා. දැන් රටේ ආර්ථිකය රේටින්ග්ස් වලින් පහිලින් පහලටම දාල ග්‍රීසියට දුන්න රේටින්ග් එක තමයි දීල තියෙන්නේ. ඒක නිසා රටේ මිනිස්සුන්ව රවට්ටල බලය ගත්ත උන්ගේ අම්මල මතක් කරල බැන්න කියල කාටවත් බැනල වැඩක් නැහැ මල්ලි...ඔයා මල්ලි ලබන මාර්තු මාසේ දි ඩොලර් රේට් එක බලන්නකො..අද මම කිව්ව කියල පොතක ලියල තියා ගන්න..මොකද මම මේකෙ දාපු කතා අද වෙනකන් බොරු වෙලා නැහැ...

6 Re: Green una gaman lost meke un on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:57 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:මොකද මම මේකෙ දාපු කතා අද වෙනකන් බොරු වෙලා නැහැ...
True.  join date is 2016-11-01    Very Happy

7 Re: Green una gaman lost meke un on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:28 pm

soileconomy

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Where are you???????? Green weccha gaman okkoma missing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Red nam RK,MS,Ranil lage ammala ewarai.......... Mad Mad Mad Mad
Green.????

8 Re: Green una gaman lost meke un on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:12 am

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:මොකද මම මේකෙ දාපු කතා අද වෙනකන් බොරු වෙලා නැහැ...
True.  join date is 2016-11-01    Very Happy
I wanted to say the same......... But let him have his bottled up anger out here against this government................... lol!

9 Re: Green una gaman lost meke un on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:13 am

kalu_mahaththaya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:මොකද මම මේකෙ දාපු කතා අද වෙනකන් බොරු වෙලා නැහැ...
True.  join date is 2016-11-01    Very Happy
I wanted to say the same......... But let him have his bottled up anger out here against this government................... lol!
මීට ඉස්සල්ල මම දාපු පොස්ට් කීපයක් කියවන්න ලැබිල නැහැ...මගෙ හිතේ...කමක් නැහැ අප්පා...මේ ආණ්ඩුවෙන් මාකට් එක ග්‍රීන් වෙලා...මේ මල්ලිල ගෙයක් දොරක් හදා ගෙන..කාර් එකක් එහෙම අරගෙන ඉන්න කොට කාටද අප්ප සතුටු...ජාති..ජාති..

10 Re: Green una gaman lost meke un on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:26 am

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:මොකද මම මේකෙ දාපු කතා අද වෙනකන් බොරු වෙලා නැහැ...
True.  join date is 2016-11-01    Very Happy
I wanted to say the same......... But let him have his bottled up anger out here against this government................... lol!
මීට ඉස්සල්ල මම දාපු පොස්ට් කීපයක් කියවන්න ලැබිල නැහැ...මගෙ හිතේ...කමක් නැහැ අප්පා...මේ ආණ්ඩුවෙන් මාකට් එක ග්‍රීන් වෙලා...මේ මල්ලිල ගෙයක් දොරක් හදා ගෙන..කාර් එකක් එහෙම අරගෙන ඉන්න කොට කාටද අප්ප සතුටු...ජාති..ජාති..
Aulak naha aiya, market eke tibba 8.5 million last April with draw kala.....

Have a House
Have a SUV
Have 4 extra lands


Still There is 1million stuck in Touch Wood........ Mahindage kale godak aya salli hoyapu companya............

11 UNP,SRILAKA,JVP I DO NOT GIVE A FCUK on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:50 am

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@kalu_mahaththaya wrote:මොකද මම මේකෙ දාපු කතා අද වෙනකන් බොරු වෙලා නැහැ...
True.  join date is 2016-11-01    Very Happy
I wanted to say the same......... But let him have his bottled up anger out here against this government................... lol!
මීට ඉස්සල්ල මම දාපු පොස්ට් කීපයක් කියවන්න ලැබිල නැහැ...මගෙ හිතේ...කමක් නැහැ අප්පා...මේ ආණ්ඩුවෙන් මාකට් එක ග්‍රීන් වෙලා...මේ මල්ලිල ගෙයක් දොරක් හදා ගෙන..කාර් එකක් එහෙම අරගෙන ඉන්න කොට කාටද අප්ප සතුටු...ජාති..ජාති..
Aulak naha aiya, market eke tibba 8.5 million last April with draw kala.....

Have a House
Have a SUV
Have 4 extra lands


Still There is 1million stuck in Touch Wood........ Mahindage kale godak aya salli hoyapu companya............
Stop blaming game........... Do not depend on anyone else........ If you want to succeed in life avoid Politics,Media and Clergy..........



Last edited by ruwan326 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

12 Re: Green una gaman lost meke un on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:06 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
same gang making fake accounts and playing games here. now this forum is just like a parliament.

13 Re: Green una gaman lost meke un on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:25 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
This forum and parliament are reflection of this society

Jokers and fools are everywhere( Most of them)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum