Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» HVA might give dividend
by anjelo Today at 1:35 pm

» SRI LANKA'S ECONOMY
by samaritan Today at 1:14 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by samaritan Yesterday at 5:35 pm

» ONE TIME WORLD BEST STOCK MARKET -WHAT HAPPENED?
by dsam Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» PREDICT And WIN..........
by Eugine Fernando Yesterday at 2:12 pm

» TOUGH TIMES AHEAD........!!!!!!!!
by cruiserdude Yesterday at 10:47 am

» TECHNICAL ANALYSIS REPORT FOR JUNE
by glad Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:34 am

» Market up soon...
by ruwan326 Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:06 am

» Chicken imports to be banned
by TuTanKaman Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:48 am

» VLL - Vidullanka PLC Private Placement
by The Hunter Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:20 pm

» CALF doubled price genuine?
by ruwan326 Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 am

» LLUB - foreign exit
by ruwan326 Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:42 am

» Howmuch will the dollar be in one week
by anges Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:21 pm

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by lishanthan Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 pm

» GARMENT INDUSTRY to enjoy double digit growth in the following year
by reyaz Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:59 pm

» Sira price to increase
by reyaz Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:33 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion

rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:40 pm

rosa maria

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
whole world controlling there under feet  . they have a uncountable money and Syria Afghan and lots of war who making to the world .  main manipulation countrys and share markets .......  Michael Jackson manipulation , br exit and lot... 


they keeping america for there Muppet . so how much they're strong mind they are main blood Germany . as well they have a now uncountable money they are now using only gold ..... 
           
my emotion Germany one day will control whole world. because  Germany strong more than other countrys.. from there knowledge, technology,economy  and everything . 

2 Re: rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:51 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
You are a person who knows the business.King karuna's men.

omegaplus

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
[size=46]Rothschild Family's Net Worth Explained[/size]

http://www.investopedia.com/updates/rothschild-family-net-worth-explained/

4 Re: rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:46 am

rosa maria

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@nimantha80 wrote:You are a person who knows the business.King karuna's men.
i don't know , it's sometime  . any how i am doing white collar robbery. no legal rules for that.
i can say one side   of my  business . its are dealing with capital company and  buying pretty cash over 40,000,000 + products for a one bulk , so they giving to me over discount price then distributers nothing can do anything ageist  me . so i selling out easy to disdrubuters with another deal  .   as a example  as a example filters , medicine , dress and lot.  so  thats a one side others lot . thanks. 

aluthinvestor


Stock Trader
@rosa maria wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:You are a person who knows the business.King karuna's men.
i don't know , it's sometime  . any how i am doing white collar robbery. no legal rules for that.
i can say one side   of my  business . its are dealing with capital company and  buying pretty cash over 40,000,000 + products for a one bulk , so they giving to me over discount price then distributers nothing can do anything ageist  me . so i selling out easy to disdrubuters with another deal  .   as a example  as a example filters , medicine , dress and lot.  so  thats a one side others lot . thanks. 

can you explain the process more ? so you mean you undercut the middlemen and sells them ?

1. how you find the buyers for a large quantity like 40,000,000 ?
2 . Where is the capital for a large deal like that ?
3. and what is the white collar robbery  you are doing ? 

and please share you knowledge of doing business with us...

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@aluthinvestor wrote:
@rosa maria wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:You are a person who knows the business.King karuna's men.
i don't know , it's sometime  . any how i am doing white collar robbery. no legal rules for that.
i can say one side   of my  business . its are dealing with capital company and  buying pretty cash over 40,000,000 + products for a one bulk , so they giving to me over discount price then distributers nothing can do anything ageist  me . so i selling out easy to disdrubuters with another deal  .   as a example  as a example filters , medicine , dress and lot.  so  thats a one side others lot . thanks. 

can you explain the process more ? so you mean you undercut the middlemen and sells them ?

1. how you find the buyers for a large quantity like 40,000,000 ?
2 . Where is the capital for a large deal like that ?
3. and what is the white collar robbery  you are doing ? 

and please share you knowledge of doing business with us...
its just 4 cros man

aluthinvestor


Stock Trader
@nimantha80 wrote:
@aluthinvestor wrote:
@rosa maria wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:You are a person who knows the business.King karuna's men.
i don't know , it's sometime  . any how i am doing white collar robbery. no legal rules for that.
i can say one side   of my  business . its are dealing with capital company and  buying pretty cash over 40,000,000 + products for a one bulk , so they giving to me over discount price then distributers nothing can do anything ageist  me . so i selling out easy to disdrubuters with another deal  .   as a example  as a example filters , medicine , dress and lot.  so  thats a one side others lot . thanks. 

can you explain the process more ? so you mean you undercut the middlemen and sells them ?

1. how you find the buyers for a large quantity like 40,000,000 ?
2 . Where is the capital for a large deal like that ?
3. and what is the white collar robbery  you are doing ? 

and please share you knowledge of doing business with us...
its just 4 cros man

yes, but in a one transaction it is a big one, isnt it ?

rosa maria

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@aluthinvestor wrote:
@rosa maria wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:You are a person who knows the business.King karuna's men.
i don't know , it's sometime  . any how i am doing white collar robbery. no legal rules for that.
i can say one side   of my  business . its are dealing with capital company and  buying pretty cash over 40,000,000 + products for a one bulk , so they giving to me over discount price then distributers nothing can do anything ageist  me . so i selling out easy to disdrubuters with another deal  .   as a example  as a example filters , medicine , dress and lot.  so  thats a one side others lot . thanks. 

can you explain the process more ? so you mean you undercut the middlemen and sells them ?

1. how you find the buyers for a large quantity like 40,000,000 ?
2 . Where is the capital for a large deal like that ?
3. and what is the white collar robbery  you are doing ? 

and please share you knowledge of doing business with us...
i can't say company's names .but brands names production selling with out any promoting. so sometime nikini name come to colombo stock exchange  list

9 Re: rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:40 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Nodokin witharak. Me nimantha kiyana ekath karunama thamai lol!

10 Re: rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:31 pm

rosa maria

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@TARGET wrote:Nodokin witharak. Me nimantha kiyana ekath karunama thamai lol!
u re always big joker . keep you're education background always. because  when u see it society is better and far going  .

11 Re: rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:59 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yeah, I have been researhing about them too. Research about Bilderberg conference link to rothschild dynasty- you will be surprised!

Also watch the documentary of jacob rothschild building a family archive called "windmill hill". They said it is in Waddesdon estate, in Buckinghamshire, England.

12 Re: rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:08 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Kind request to all members, specially chatting in this forum! Dont do business like what welesudaa has been doing, not worth the torture they put the peddlars through- the police I mean!

13 Re: rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:07 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@rosa maria wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Nodokin witharak. Me nimantha kiyana ekath karunama thamai lol!
u re always big joker . keep you're education background always. because  when u see it society is better and far going  .
We know your PONSI background hora karuna.. lol!

14 Re: rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:21 am

rosa maria

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
they have a castles and every thing in the world everywhere . they re main key is usa  un they making war to the world they re next game will see north korea and iraq . 


15 Re: rochchild family net wurth $600 trillion on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:37 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Iraq already done, N. Korea they cant touch because China is protecting them!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum