Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» CASH RICH REXP
by EPS Today at 9:20 pm

» Earn Over 100% Profit Monthly In Forex Account Management
by princess111 Today at 6:41 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Today at 4:28 pm

» ලංකාවට වැස්ස කෘතිම වැස්ස..is it required for Sri Lanka?
by Uaecoindubai Today at 12:03 pm

» What Sri Lanka can do to improve the credibility of Rupee
by Sstar Today at 11:30 am

» UBC - What is going on
by Soilconomy Today at 6:47 am

» UBC TO HIT 24 ??
by Soilconomy Today at 6:47 am

» UBC - Stake up by big invester
by Soilconomy Today at 6:46 am

» Sad situation of expressway !!!!
by Yahapalanaya Today at 4:12 am

» GOLDEN ERA
by soileconomy Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 7:20 pm

» INSURANCE companies finally falling!
by nosf766 Yesterday at 2:00 pm

» Cinnamon Grand now Topless without Rohan Karr
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 1:47 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Yesterday at 1:47 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 11:44 am

» Profitable Forex Copy (over 100% profit monthly)
by princess111 Yesterday at 6:02 am

» SEC Chief welcomes PM’s remark on EPF’s return to stock market
by kalu351 Yesterday at 2:16 am

» පැලවත්ත කිරි සමාගම කොටස් වෙළද පොළට,DRINK pelawaththa milk & help sri lanka
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:39 pm

» CSE is promoting Life Insurance companies whilst Stock Market is crashing.
by ChooBoy Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:35 pm

» Singapore rejects Sri Lankan leader’s allegation on trading scam suspect
by Yahapalanaya Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:18 am

» BALA.N potential
by Yahapalanaya Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:39 am

» Sri lanka tourism income reached 4.4 billion USD 2019
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:03 pm

» presidential election very soon ?
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 pm

» AEL.N0000 is the Next AAIC.N0000 -
by Trader321 Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:37 pm

» World Bank approves USD70Mn to Sri Lanka
by Sstar Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:13 am

» Sri Lanka shares end little changed; rupee rises
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:30 pm

» Diversification of Sri Lankan economy, must to garner more economic benefits
by ChooBoy Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm

» ALHP Right issue......!!!!1
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:47 am

» UBC.N0000- Donnt miss this
by Trader321 Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:13 am

» BFN - DEAL OVER - TO BE DE LISTED SOON AFTER THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT ඩීල් එක ඉවරයි @ 19-59 - කොටස් වෙළදපලෙනුත් ඉවත් කරගන්නා බවට ආරන්චි
by sanjulanka Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 am

» While waiting for the market to rebound, look for bargains if you can afford the risk. Try to be active at the right time to gain something
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:18 pm

» ඉතා ඉක්මනින් සේවක අර්තසාදක අරමුදල නැවත කොටස් වෙළදපල ට
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am

» Central Bank targeting early return of EPF to stock market
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 am

» Lofc delisting??
by Bdcdman Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:16 pm

» Today is UBC.N0000 day.
by Trader321 Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:32 am

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by Bdcdman Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 pm

» ලාංකීය හෙදියකට ලක්ශ 9 ක් ගෙවන ඇමෙරිකාව
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by karuna2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:43 am

» රජයේ පඩි දෙගුණයක් වුන හැටි
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 am

» UBC.N0000 Vs AEL.N0000 - What will be the best
by Trader321 Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:15 am

» EFP TO start again invest in Stocks
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:10 am

» Second reading of budget passed by 119 Votes - Shows this Government is Confident
by Maharaja Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:27 pm

» Fall of stocks - Big Players are behindThis is the time to buy and collect stocks
by mahasona2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 pm

» Government salary hike almost double..
by Uaecoindubai Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:32 pm

» COLOMBO STOCKS 5 1/2 LOW
by soileconomy Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm

» UBC.N0000 ? Expert ideas please ?
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:31 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » FORUM EKE HITIYA CSE OKTARLATA MOKADA UNEEEE.......

FORUM EKE HITIYA CSE OKTARLATA MOKADA UNEEEE.......

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Lucky Gamage

Lucky Gamage
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad


Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

PrasannaMani


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

When we are talking about all the shares........

You idiot talking about five or six shares......North American boy....

At-least show you posting sector-wise to Justify improvement ........other than being Government Media spokesman from North America....

Real story is CSE polowatama Kana gawena mattamatama hansi....

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

When we are talking about all the shares........

You idiot talking about five or six shares......North American boy....

At-least show you posting sector-wise to Justify improvement ........other than being Government Media spokesman from North America....

Real story is CSE polowatama Kana gawena mattamatama hansi....
if You idiots wants all share move upwards,it won't happen.This is share market.You should have some brain.Otherwise go and sell vegetable in pettah.

PrasannaMani


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

When we are talking about all the shares........

You idiot talking about five or six shares......North American boy....

At-least show you posting sector-wise to Justify improvement ........other than being Government Media spokesman from North America....

Real story is CSE polowatama Kana gawena mattamatama hansi....
if You idiots wants all share move upwards,it won't happen.This is share market.You should have some brain.Otherwise go and sell vegetable in pettah.
Are you in Haiti?

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

When we are talking about all the shares........

You idiot talking about five or six shares......North American boy....

At-least show you posting sector-wise to Justify improvement ........other than being Government Media spokesman from North America....

Real story is CSE polowatama Kana gawena mattamatama hansi....
if You idiots wants all share move upwards,it won't happen.This is share market.You should have some brain.Otherwise go and sell vegetable in pettah.
Are you in Haiti?
You have shown your Geography knowledge as well.

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

When we are talking about all the shares........

You idiot talking about five or six shares......North American boy....

At-least show you posting sector-wise to Justify improvement ........other than being Government Media spokesman from North America....

Real story is CSE polowatama Kana gawena mattamatama hansi....
if You idiots wants all share move upwards,it won't happen.This is share market.You should have some brain.Otherwise go and sell vegetable in pettah.
Are you in Haiti?
You have shown your Geography knowledge as well.
You can give five or six shares  prove its not......

But is it logical to talk abt last two years .....By those six shares......?

Represent the Government but don't always say that they are doing great.

Many retailers made a huge losses.

Just imagine no of active members in the forum.

Any way Mr.Haiti.......

Its not Yahapalanya Anymore....Don't be a joker or puppet of Yahapalanaya.

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Kattiya ehenam heta idanma wada allamu. Very Happy Very Happy alien

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

When we are talking about all the shares........

You idiot talking about five or six shares......North American boy....

At-least show you posting sector-wise to Justify improvement ........other than being Government Media spokesman from North America....

Real story is CSE polowatama Kana gawena mattamatama hansi....
if You idiots wants all share move upwards,it won't happen.This is share market.You should have some brain.Otherwise go and sell vegetable in pettah.
Are you in Haiti?
You have shown your Geography knowledge as well.
You can give five or six shares  prove its not......

But is it logical to talk abt last two years .....By those six shares......?

Represent the Government but don't always say that they are doing great.

Many retailers made a huge losses.

Just imagine no of active members in the forum.

Any way Mr.Haiti.......

Its not Yahapalanya Anymore....Don't be a joker or puppet of Yahapalanaya.
You better go out of share market.It is not suitable for you.

point

point
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
machan oya share ekak ganitdi eeye trade una price ekawat balanne netda. as example oya forcast karanawa gran 120 ta yanawa kyala oya market eke tyena gaanata gannawada eeye mila ada mila balala aduma gaanata gannawada moakada 120 ta yanawa nam 110 ta gattat laabai 80 ta gattat laabai 90 ta gattat laabai parana ewa balannema netda maaraine?

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@point wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
machan oya share ekak ganitdi eeye trade una price ekawat balanne netda. as example oya forcast karanawa gran 120 ta yanawa kyala oya market eke tyena gaanata gannawada eeye mila ada mila balala aduma gaanata gannawada moakada 120 ta yanawa nam 110 ta gattat laabai 80 ta gattat laabai 90 ta gattat laabai parana ewa balannema netda maaraine?
Check your horns

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

When we are talking about all the shares........

You idiot talking about five or six shares......North American boy....

At-least show you posting sector-wise to Justify improvement ........other than being Government Media spokesman from North America....

Real story is CSE polowatama Kana gawena mattamatama hansi....
if You idiots wants all share move upwards,it won't happen.This is share market.You should have some brain.Otherwise go and sell vegetable in pettah.
Are you in Haiti?
You have shown your Geography knowledge as well.
You can give five or six shares  prove its not......

But is it logical to talk abt last two years .....By those six shares......?

Represent the Government but don't always say that they are doing great.

Many retailers made a huge losses.

Just imagine no of active members in the forum.

Any way Mr.Haiti.......

Its not Yahapalanya Anymore....Don't be a joker or puppet of Yahapalanaya.
You better go out of share market.It is not suitable for you.
You better to be out of puppet show...come on Mr.Haiti....

No more puppeting for yahapalanaya....

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

When we are talking about all the shares........

You idiot talking about five or six shares......North American boy....

At-least show you posting sector-wise to Justify improvement ........other than being Government Media spokesman from North America....

Real story is CSE polowatama Kana gawena mattamatama hansi....
if You idiots wants all share move upwards,it won't happen.This is share market.You should have some brain.Otherwise go and sell vegetable in pettah.
Are you in Haiti?
You have shown your Geography knowledge as well.
You can give five or six shares  prove its not......

But is it logical to talk abt last two years .....By those six shares......?

Represent the Government but don't always say that they are doing great.

Many retailers made a huge losses.

Just imagine no of active members in the forum.

Any way Mr.Haiti.......

Its not Yahapalanya Anymore....Don't be a joker or puppet of Yahapalanaya.
You better go out of share market.It is not suitable for you.
You better to be out of puppet show...come on Mr.Haiti....

No more puppeting for yahapalanaya....
We are saying CSE good and stay with it.We are not fools to cry about CSE.So get lost.

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Yahapalanayas wrote:We are saying CSE good and stay with it.We are not fools to cry about CSE.So get lost.

Who says CSE not good ?
The cancer is not inside CSE.

Ok you can stay . Those who escaped early and newcomers can come back at most appropriate time.

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

When we are talking about all the shares........

You idiot talking about five or six shares......North American boy....

At-least show you posting sector-wise to Justify improvement ........other than being Government Media spokesman from North America....

Real story is CSE polowatama Kana gawena mattamatama hansi....
if You idiots wants all share move upwards,it won't happen.This is share market.You should have some brain.Otherwise go and sell vegetable in pettah.
Are you in Haiti?
You have shown your Geography knowledge as well.
You can give five or six shares  prove its not......

But is it logical to talk abt last two years .....By those six shares......?

Represent the Government but don't always say that they are doing great.

Many retailers made a huge losses.

Just imagine no of active members in the forum.

Any way Mr.Haiti.......

Its not Yahapalanya Anymore....Don't be a joker or puppet of Yahapalanaya.
You better go out of share market.It is not suitable for you.
You better to be out of puppet show...come on Mr.Haiti....

No more puppeting for yahapalanaya....
We are saying CSE good and stay with it.We are not fools to cry about CSE.So get lost.
Check your brain Mr.Haiti

 your horns talking......

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

When we are talking about all the shares........

You idiot talking about five or six shares......North American boy....

At-least show you posting sector-wise to Justify improvement ........other than being Government Media spokesman from North America....

Real story is CSE polowatama Kana gawena mattamatama hansi....
if You idiots wants all share move upwards,it won't happen.This is share market.You should have some brain.Otherwise go and sell vegetable in pettah.
Are you in Haiti?
You have shown your Geography knowledge as well.
You can give five or six shares  prove its not......

But is it logical to talk abt last two years .....By those six shares......?

Represent the Government but don't always say that they are doing great.

Many retailers made a huge losses.

Just imagine no of active members in the forum.

Any way Mr.Haiti.......

Its not Yahapalanya Anymore....Don't be a joker or puppet of Yahapalanaya.
You better go out of share market.It is not suitable for you.
You better to be out of puppet show...come on Mr.Haiti....

No more puppeting for yahapalanaya....
We are saying CSE good and stay with it.We are not fools to cry about CSE.So get lost.
Check your brain Mr.Haiti

 your horns talking......
You are son of bitch.

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
If you step into stock market most important point is to know the basic principals of stock trading. Next do not follow share marketing unless you are well convinced of share you are going to be involved in. 
Further as long as you invest in shares without borrowings possible losses become more narrower. Also, mid to loan term profits are to accrued if the right choice had been made.
Those who really go through the threads are capable of understanding the mediation of many who suck the blood of the poor.

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@point wrote:kaalayak kiwwa meka equity gena kathaa korandalu tyenne. ita passe kiwwa equity list wenda ona kiyala.. eeta dan kiyanawa parana ewa epalu forcastlu ona. mewa balanda unane apitat ekatane api enne mekata

You can't take a investment decision heavily rely on past....

Past/Present/Future/Environment -External And Internal Factors Plus Company growth or Strategy...

More than anything market Manipulation.

History repeats not every year.
Idiot tube light.Past figures shown to those negative thinking people who were guiding innocernt members that all shares down for 2 years.

You have to analyse future shares.There are lot of shares at discounted price.

When we are talking about all the shares........

You idiot talking about five or six shares......North American boy....

At-least show you posting sector-wise to Justify improvement ........other than being Government Media spokesman from North America....

Real story is CSE polowatama Kana gawena mattamatama hansi....
if You idiots wants all share move upwards,it won't happen.This is share market.You should have some brain.Otherwise go and sell vegetable in pettah.
Are you in Haiti?
You have shown your Geography knowledge as well.
You can give five or six shares  prove its not......

But is it logical to talk abt last two years .....By those six shares......?

Represent the Government but don't always say that they are doing great.

Many retailers made a huge losses.

Just imagine no of active members in the forum.

Any way Mr.Haiti.......

Its not Yahapalanya Anymore....Don't be a joker or puppet of Yahapalanaya.
You better go out of share market.It is not suitable for you.
You better to be out of puppet show...come on Mr.Haiti....

No more puppeting for yahapalanaya....
We are saying CSE good and stay with it.We are not fools to cry about CSE.So get lost.
Check your brain Mr.Haiti

 your horns talking......
You are son of bitch.
Mr.Haiti have you changed your name as Son of Bitch ?

Stop puppet dancing for Yahapalanaya. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Finally , like all the Yahapalana stories ended during last 2 years , this story also taken to son of lady dogs by Yahapalane.

I think there is a curse in this word . Curse to entire nation.

පුරාණයේ පටන් නම් තබන විට අපාය  දේව ආදී අක්‍ෂර, ගණය ආදිය ගැන සැලකිලිමත් වෙයි.
අකුර හා ගනය දෙකම නපුරු වී එකට යෙදුන විට ඉතා නපුරුයැයි විශ්වාස කෙරිණි.  

'ය' යන්න අපායාක්‍ෂරයක් බැවින් වදනක මුලට යෙදීමේදී එහි ගණය හෝ සුභ විය යුතුය​.

යහපා ලන යන්න ආරම්භ වන්නේ අපාය අක්‍ෂරයකින් වන අතර එය 'ස' ගනය නැමැති ඉතා අසුභ ගණයක් ද සහිතය​.

යහපා = ලඝු ලඝු ගුරු  =  'ස' ගනය = මරණ ව්‍යාධි ශෝක  විනාසය​.

යහපාලනය නැමති වචනය රටේ භාවිතා වන වාරයක් පාසා විනාසය ගෙනෙන 'ස' ගණය 'ය' අපාය අක්‍ෂරය හා  එක් වීම නිසා දරුණු වී  විස මන්තරයක් මෙන් කියවේ.  

පැරණි මන්තර​, වස් කවි ආදිය සාදා ඇත්තේ  මේ අසුභ ශබ්ධ එක් කිරිමෙනි.  
මේවායේ ඇත්ත නැත්ත මා දන්නේ නැත​.
යහපාලනේට යන යන තැන සිදුවූ දේ ගැන හිතන විට ඇත්තක් තිබේ යැයි ද සිතේ.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Self claimed experts(with manipulated data) and pavement sellers are giving negative comment about CSE.Not only 2 years regime will go beyond 2020.You people could bark like dogs...Who cares...We will stick with CSE.

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Self claimed experts(with manipulated data) and pavement sellers are giving negative comment about CSE.Not only 2 years regime will go beyond 2020.You people could bark like dogs...Who cares...We will stick with CSE.


 some grass to Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Self claimed experts(with manipulated data) and pavement sellers are giving negative comment about CSE.Not only 2 years regime will go beyond 2020.You people could bark like dogs...Who cares...We will stick with CSE.


 some grass to Yahapalanaya
CariMani.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Self claimed experts(with manipulated data) and pavement sellers are giving negative comment about CSE.Not only 2 years regime will go beyond 2020.You people could bark like dogs...Who cares...We will stick with CSE.


 some grass to Yahapalanaya
CariMani.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Actually what is your north ametrucan country. ....
You are so sick....take medicine...
Get well soon b4 2020although you have horns and tale ....
Finally although you a buuffalo don't show it..don't show your horns

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Self claimed experts(with manipulated data) and pavement sellers are giving negative comment about CSE.Not only 2 years regime will go beyond 2020.You people could bark like dogs...Who cares...We will stick with CSE.


 some grass to Yahapalanaya
CariMani.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Actually what is your north ametrucan country. ....
You are so sick....take medicine...
Get well soon b4 2020although you have horns and tale ....
Finally although you a buuffalo don't show it..don't show your horns
****ing Mani Your leader won't come to power even in 2020.You come and bark as usual...

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Can you guys be calm. Keep the political ideology with yourself but lets discuss only the agreeable points as a public forum. The above discussions are not suitable for a public forum.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:Can you guys be calm. Keep the political ideology with yourself but lets discuss only the agreeable points as a public forum. The above discussions are not suitable for a public forum.
Ban KunjaMani... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:Can you guys be calm. Keep the political ideology with yourself but lets discuss only the agreeable points as a public forum. The above discussions are not suitable for a public forum.
Ban KunjaMani... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
No Worries.Mr.Haiti

Happy new year

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Please avoid confrontation guys.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum