Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Genuine bank instrument for lease/sale,such as BG, SBLC, MTN
by kimsungnyon02 Today at 9:53 pm

» BG / SBLC / LC / DLC / MTN ETC AVAILABLE FOR LEASE
by kimsungnyon02 Today at 9:51 pm

» We Currently Have Providers of BG/SBLC and Other Financial Instruments
by kimsungnyon02 Today at 9:49 pm

» Financial Offer/Business Funding Through Bank Instruments
by kimsungnyon02 Today at 9:47 pm

» We Provider Verifiable BG,SBLC.MT103,MT760
by kimsungnyon02 Today at 9:43 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Today at 9:03 pm

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 8:54 pm

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Today at 8:52 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 8:51 pm

» Performance of the Market
by ruwan326 Today at 8:49 pm

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Today at 8:21 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Today at 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka's EPF loses most from Laugfs, Dockyard, Carsons; gains from banks
by charithaa Today at 12:49 pm

» Sri Lanka's Anilana Hotels says to get more cash from Singapore’s SOMAP
by charithaa Today at 12:47 pm

» Tea industry’s performance in 2018 and prospects for 2019
by ruwan326 Today at 12:44 pm

» Marriet Hotel Going to Sell their 100% Stake Keep On Eye EAST
by NCC Today at 12:44 pm

» EAST EPF Deal Finalized Keep On Eye
by NCC Today at 10:32 am

» HOPL, TPL, KFP, TSML, MGT results analysis
by arjunaupendra Today at 6:03 am

» LOFC AND UBC WILL RUN FROM TOMORROW
by fireshelter Yesterday at 10:54 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- JAN/MARCH 2019
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease/sale
by rsileaseconsult Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» Plantation sector
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» LDEV - MADU - BALA - WATCH
by kalu351 Yesterday at 4:56 pm

» BFN WILL RUN AFTER WEDNESDAY ONLY IT WILL REMAIN AT 14/40 - 15 LEVELS THIS WEEK AND START THH RUN
by kalu351 Yesterday at 11:36 am

» කොහොමත් BFN 19-20 වෙනකම් යන එක ඉතින් ස්තිරයි
by kalu351 Yesterday at 11:36 am

» LDEV SAGA WITH MOUNTING SELLING PRESSURE
by kalu351 Yesterday at 11:30 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:28 am

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:53 am

» Fundermentels singnles STRONG BUY Without speculation there is no active stock market in the world Every thing is speculative You all will see next feww days how \ LDEV UBC BFN LOFC BIL RIL CFT ECL KOTA MAL X MAL N REEF Perform
by Harry82 Yesterday at 9:19 am

» HEXP PRICE
by karuna2 Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Looking to enter market after few years. Need your genuine advice.

Looking to enter market after few years. Need your genuine advice.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sunny


Stock Trader
Hi friends,
I was trading at cse and totally stopped around 4 years ago.
Now Iam thinking to enter the market again. Therefore need your kind advice regarding,
Current market situation,
Good shares to buy,


kindly share your genuine thoughts. Do you think this is good entry time to market?
Thank you

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sunny wrote:Hi friends,
I was trading at cse and totally stopped around 4 years ago.
Now Iam thinking to enter the market again. Therefore need your kind advice regarding,
Current market situation,
Good shares to buy,


kindly share your genuine thoughts. Do you think this is good entry time to market?
Thank you
Tomorow buy CFVF

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
stick to FDs or buy dollars its better for u !

sunny


Stock Trader
@anges wrote:stick to FDs or buy dollars its better for u !
Hi Anges, I guess lot of shares under valued in the current market. So, do not you think, it is better to enter the market at this point.
Thank you

sunny


Stock Trader
@sisira.wijeweera wrote:
@sunny wrote:Hi friends,
I was trading at cse and totally stopped around 4 years ago.
Now Iam thinking to enter the market again. Therefore need your kind advice regarding,
Current market situation,
Good shares to buy,


kindly share your genuine thoughts. Do you think this is good entry time to market?
Thank you
Tomorow buy CFVF
Hi Mate, can you please explain me the reasons to recommend CFVF. As well as, what are the other good/undervalued/potential shares? Smile

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sunny wrote:
@sisira.wijeweera wrote:
@sunny wrote:Hi friends,
I was trading at cse and totally stopped around 4 years ago.
Now Iam thinking to enter the market again. Therefore need your kind advice regarding,
Current market situation,
Good shares to buy,


kindly share your genuine thoughts. Do you think this is good entry time to market?
Thank you
Tomorow buy CFVF
Hi Mate, can you please explain me the reasons to recommend CFVF. As well as, what are the other good/undervalued/potential shares? Smile
if u buy CFVF   this January Rs 2 Dividand next End of year Rs 2 Dividand Total Rs 4
Try to buy  cfvf below 28

Mubin Mustafa


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Buy Amana bank it will hit 8 rs and buy semb.x at .30 will hit .60 ..

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Mubin Mustafa wrote:Buy Amana bank it will hit 8 rs and buy semb.x at .30 will hit .60 ..
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Buying CFVF targeting future dividends at this uncertain situation is risky. You have to monitor bond and interest rate setting factors and directions medium to long term.

sunny


Stock Trader
@Chinwi wrote:Buying CFVF targeting future dividends at this uncertain situation is risky. You have to monitor bond and interest rate setting factors and directions medium to long term.
Hi Chinwi, What do you think about my opinion to enter the market at this time? Please share your thought about current market. I highly appreciate your advice,
Thank you.

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Welcome to CSE, now the situation is much Positive so there are many more opportunities in the market. Especially property sector,hotel ,food and export companies will get much benifits.
Some shares should update immediately with this positive sentiment.As example HEXP should surpass 86 levels.
Even GRAN and some stocks . Bcoming of the tourism industry means many food companies will cater many heads.
GSP Plus will rewrite the history and lot of investors will re enter to market.
GL

Lucky Gamage

Lucky Gamage
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
oohhh my god,,,, Blood suckers are going to attack again.... winasai....... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid  be careful guys.......

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Lucky Gamage wrote:oohhh my god,,,, Blood suckers are going to attack again.... winasai....... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid  be careful guys.......
who is that ?

jayathu


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Buy APLA, good growth in top line and bottom line. Improving margin levels due to fall in production cost. There business is to provide plastic compound for cables. ACL Cable is the sole buyer of theres. ACL Cable is doing really well and you'll see improved performance by ACL. Which will lead to good business for ACL Plastic.

Last two yrs even during bad tyms in cse APLA has given share holders substantial returns.

Lucky Gamage

Lucky Gamage
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

 Re: Looking to enter market after few years. Need your genuine advice.

 by PrasannaMani Today at 3:21 pm


----

@Lucky Gamage wrote:oohhh my god,,,, Blood suckers are going to attack again.... winasai.......             be careful guys.......

who is that ?


lot of suckers are disappeared from the forum for past 3-4 months,,, now they are again try to active in the forum to upload their craps on others head....mind full please..... you will understand who are they within next 1-2 weeks..... Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sunny wrote:Hi friends,
I was trading at cse and totally stopped around 4 years ago.
Now Iam thinking to enter the market again. Therefore need your kind advice regarding,
Current market situation,
Good shares to buy,


kindly share your genuine thoughts. Do you think this is good entry time to market?
Thank you
http://money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sunny wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Buying CFVF targeting future dividends at this uncertain situation is risky. You have to monitor bond and interest rate setting factors and directions medium to long term.
Hi Chinwi, What do you think about my opinion to enter the market at this time? Please share your thought about current market. I highly appreciate your advice,
Thank you.

Thinking of coming back at this stage is a good sign.

Most of the people come or come back when markets step into over boom areas.
Hence you are above many others in this regard.
BTW, we have to very careful at this time. This era of our country is forming into never seen before situation.
2017 is crucial. It may go either way.   Unexpected sudden changes also possible.

We, irrespective of our political believes ,  should know the economy is not the main concern of this Government.
They were put into power to do constitutional changes and give Federal states to a part of this country. ( Yahapalane , horu allanawa are baits given to voters)
So they are working on that.  The target is not that easy because the opposition from majority of Sri Lankans. I think 2017-18 will see troubles than progress if they determined to go ahead with their plans.

Only good   at the moment for  coming back is you can buy many shares below the prices we bought. There could be more bargains in future . Drop is not ended. No support for economy from the ruling jokers.
 To begin, you can go for export businesses if prices are good.  
Prices may drop further but if you find any good share at bargain price collect them slowly.

No real FDI means money printing and interest rates going up. You should watch these things when you buy .

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sisira.wijeweera wrote:
@sunny wrote:
@sisira.wijeweera wrote:
@sunny wrote:Hi friends,
I was trading at cse and totally stopped around 4 years ago.
Now Iam thinking to enter the market again. Therefore need your kind advice regarding,
Current market situation,
Good shares to buy,


kindly share your genuine thoughts. Do you think this is good entry time to market?
Thank you
Tomorow buy CFVF
Hi Mate, can you please explain me the reasons to recommend CFVF. As well as, what are the other good/undervalued/potential shares? Smile
if u buy CFVF   this January Rs 2 Dividand next End of year Rs 2 Dividand Total Rs 4
Try to buy  cfvf below 28
CFVF shoud Up 32 level will see

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Lucky Gamage wrote:

 Re: Looking to enter market after few years. Need your genuine advice.



 by PrasannaMani Today at 3:21 pm


----


@Lucky Gamage wrote:oohhh my god,,,, Blood suckers are going to attack again.... winasai.......             be careful guys.......

who is that ?


lot of suckers are disappeared from the forum for past 3-4 months,,, now they are again try to active in the forum to upload their craps on others head....mind full please..... you will understand who are they within next 1-2 weeks..... Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Looks like Harry Porters Returning.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@sunny wrote:Hi friends,
I was trading at cse and totally stopped around 4 years ago.
Now Iam thinking to enter the market again. Therefore need your kind advice regarding,
Current market situation,
Good shares to buy,


kindly share your genuine thoughts. Do you think this is good entry time to market?
Thank you
This is the best answer to your question

Teller

Teller
Moderator
It's up to you to believe on us or not. No worries at all.

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:It's up to you to believe on us or not. No worries at all.


If you are investing in CSE.It should be not bcz of others advice or comments...

Have to do some homework....

Everyone need profits...not loss..

its your money so think and invest.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum