Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» COLLECT - REEF @ 5 / LOFC @ 3.70 -3.80 /KHL BELOW 8 /GHLL BELOW 8
by kalu351 Today at 4:05 am

» KAPI.N Real trend or Pure manipulation ?
by charithaa Today at 12:08 am

» How to Choose a Stock
by charithaa Today at 12:00 am

» BFN WHY PRIVATE PLACEMENT PRICE IS 19.80
by charithaa Yesterday at 11:57 pm

» KAPI - IS DANGEROUS NOW - READ THE ISLAND TODAY
by charithaa Yesterday at 11:53 pm

» HEXP seems unusual pattern.....
by Market.Watch. Yesterday at 10:13 pm

» BFN will run today
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:19 pm

» BFN EGM - FEB - BROKERS SAY FOR SURE PRICE WILL MOVE ABOVE 19-59 PRIVATE PLACEMNT PRICE SLOWELY SLOWELY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:18 pm

» කොහොමත් BFN 19-20 වෙනකම් යන එක ඉතින් ස්තිරයි
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN BULL RUN
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:13 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» FOREIGN NEWS
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Performance of the Market
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» Any news from AMF?
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 5:35 pm

» බලගෙනයි . KAPI ..ගන්නේ අද පත්තර කියවන්න 70% අයිතිකාර සමාගම පාඩු ලබන නිසා අයින්වෙනවා මේක පාඩු ලබන ආයතනයක්
by charithaa Yesterday at 5:00 pm

» KAPI vs Port city
by nuwanmja Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» බීෆ්න් ගැන මට හිතෙන හැටි
by kalu351 Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:40 am

» January dividend history (2010 to 2019)
by arjunaupendra Yesterday at 11:20 am

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 10:43 am

» Hotel Sector - Trending UP
by ranferdi Yesterday at 9:51 am

» stock ownership is usually concentrated among the rich
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:15 am

» Chicken Run
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 7:37 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:38 pm

» China Port City awaits
by ruwan326 Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:25 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:22 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK

CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:55 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
SRI LANKA'S BOURSE: AILING WITHOUT PARTIAL REMISSION IN SIGHT.
Two years ago, investors, stockbrokers and the general public were in fervent hope that a change in government will see a shift in economic policy, change in attitudes in governance, the Colombo Stock Exchange’s (CSE) indices will outperform, more investment will come into the country, and the wish list goes on.
But what happened?  
All things in the stock market boils down to expectations. People expected growth and hype with the change in regime, but economic reality points out to the ‘hospital’ scenario and things are just so messy. Look at the situation for the past two years and you’ll know it to be true.
The CSE has lost Rs. 80 billion last year. With the current political/economic backdrop, who knows how much more it’ll lose.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/170115/business-times/sri-lankas-bourse-ailing-without-partial-remission-in-sight-224455.html

2 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:04 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
have you vote to My3?

3 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
This article is misleading . In that case how much loss in other world markets. Here we must think about the corporate results. Companies have reported good net earning s as well as recordable sales.
Most of the banks have achieved much good asset qualities.
Now GSP benifit. So no need to afraid and continue to buy .
For me this is the turning point sure.

4 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:22 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:This article is misleading . In that case how much loss in other world markets. Here we must think about the corporate results. Companies have reported good net earning s as well as recordable sales.
Most of the banks have achieved much good asset qualities.  
Now GSP benifit. So no need to afraid and continue to buy .
For me this is the turning point  sure.
Hope the GSP will not be another Volkswagen affair. They may even turn around and say that it was GPS navigation facility that they were talking about.

All in all the Govt does not have an iota of concern for the Share market nor its investors. At the outset the attitude of the Govt towards share market was that it is nothing but a casino. So, don't have short memories and high hopes.

5 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:48 pm

predictor


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I feel guys who comments negative about the Govt. in this forum have either sold all there shares in CSE and now try to bring down the market to buy or guys who have not invested and do not intend to invest in the CSE.
It  is obvious no one will comment bad about the CSE or the Govt if he/she is in the CSE.

Therefore please do not get caught.
Not only the members even some media(Newspapers, TV channels) comment bad about the govt. with some ulterior motive.

It was reported in this forum Wimal weerawansa had helped some journalists attached to Ravaya, Lankadeepa.

Thats how previous regime was able to govern for 10 yrs

6 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:49 am

PrasannaMani

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@predictor wrote:I feel guys who comments negative about the Govt. in this forum have either sold all there shares in CSE and now try to bring down the market to buy or guys who have not invested and do not intend to invest in the CSE.
It  is obvious no one will comment bad about the CSE or the Govt if he/she is in the CSE.

Therefore please do not get caught.
Not only the members even some media(Newspapers, TV channels) comment bad about the govt. with some ulterior motive.

It was reported in this forum Wimal weerawansa had helped some journalists attached to Ravaya, Lankadeepa.

Thats how previous regime was able to govern for 10 yrs
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

7 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:24 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.

8 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:41 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@predictor wrote:I feel guys who comments negative about the Govt. in this forum have either sold all there shares in CSE and now try to bring down the market ....


1. This is an insult to the people who still hold their shares with lot of constrains and unrealized losses. They talk bad or negative about this government with pain and sorrow because this government has destroyed their hopes. They are the people who kept their shares disbelieving our predictions , believing and being the pro Government crowd.

2. This is a complement to the people who sold all their shares before the debacle because they have cleverly minimized the losses by selling most of their holdings when they saw these dumb#$$es coming to power.

9 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
e kiyanne mahinda thama pora.....

10 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 am

PrasannaMani

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

11 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:51 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
How do people who work against nature do positive things.

12 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:01 am

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
How do people who work against nature do positive things.

Some pundits in this forum forgot that during King's time ASI index dropped to 4700. But that's ok as long he was the king.!

13 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:22 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
How do people who work against nature do positive things.

Some pundits in this forum forgot that during King's time ASI index dropped to 4700. But that's ok as long he was the king.!
Don't forget the 30 yrs war. Now we are under "PUKAPALANAYA"! so, sit back relax & enjoy!

14 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:59 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
How do people who work against nature do positive things.

Some pundits in this forum forgot that during King's time ASI index dropped to 4700. But that's ok as long he was the king.!
Don't forget the 30 yrs war. Now we are under "PUKAPALANAYA"! so, sit back relax & enjoy!
Think why people gave the kick off for tha man who finished 30 years of war. Razz Razz

15 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:03 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
How do people who work against nature do positive things.

Some pundits in this forum forgot that during King's time ASI index dropped to 4700. But that's ok as long he was the king.!
Don't forget the 30 yrs war. Now we are under "PUKAPALANAYA"! so, sit back relax & enjoy!
Think why people gave the kick off for tha man who finished 30 years of war. :P :P
Revisit your knowledge of arithmetic. It was the minority votes that decided, if 200,000 votes swing the other way we would not have 'PUKAPALANAYA' now!

16 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:04 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
How do people who work against nature do positive things.

Some pundits in this forum forgot that during King's time ASI index dropped to 4700. But that's ok as long he was the king.!
Don't forget the 30 yrs war. Now we are under "PUKAPALANAYA"! so, sit back relax & enjoy!
Think why people gave the kick off for tha man who finished 30 years of war. Razz Razz
Revisit your knowledge of arithmetic. It was the minority votes that decided, if 200,000 votes swing the other way we would not have 'PUKAPALANAYA' now!
Still far better than been a North korea with sanctions. Razz Razz Razz

17 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:10 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
How do people who work against nature do positive things.

Some pundits in this forum forgot that during King's time ASI index dropped to 4700. But that's ok as long he was the king.!
Don't forget the 30 yrs war. Now we are under "PUKAPALANAYA"! so, sit back relax & enjoy!
Think why people gave the kick off for tha man who finished 30 years of war. :P :P
Revisit your knowledge of arithmetic. It was the minority votes that decided, if 200,000 votes swing the other way we would not have 'PUKAPALANAYA' now!
Still far better than been a North korea with sanctions. :P :P :P
Have you forgotten throwing rotten egg on China's face & going to Beijing with a big begging bowl now! aren't we ashamed!

18 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:18 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
How do people who work against nature do positive things.

Some pundits in this forum forgot that during King's time ASI index dropped to 4700. But that's ok as long he was the king.!
Don't forget the 30 yrs war. Now we are under "PUKAPALANAYA"! so, sit back relax & enjoy!
Think why people gave the kick off for tha man who finished 30 years of war. Razz Razz
Revisit your knowledge of arithmetic. It was the minority votes that decided, if 200,000 votes swing the other way we would not have 'PUKAPALANAYA' now!
Still far better than been a North korea with sanctions. Razz Razz Razz
Have you forgotten throwing rotten egg on China's face & going to Beijing with a big begging bowl now! aren't we ashamed!
Atleast we can go there.Under sanctions it's illegal. Razz

19 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:26 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
How do people who work against nature do positive things.

Some pundits in this forum forgot that during King's time ASI index dropped to 4700. But that's ok as long he was the king.!
Don't forget the 30 yrs war. Now we are under "PUKAPALANAYA"! so, sit back relax & enjoy!
Think why people gave the kick off for tha man who finished 30 years of war. :P :P
Revisit your knowledge of arithmetic. It was the minority votes that decided, if 200,000 votes swing the other way we would not have 'PUKAPALANAYA' now!
Still far better than been a North korea with sanctions. :P :P :P
Have you forgotten throwing rotten egg on China's face & going to Beijing with a big begging bowl now! aren't we ashamed!
Atleast we can go there.Under sanctions it's illegal. :P
With all the fear phobia that you are creating common man was happy! Now what????????

20 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:28 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
How do people who work against nature do positive things.

Some pundits in this forum forgot that during King's time ASI index dropped to 4700. But that's ok as long he was the king.!
Don't forget the 30 yrs war. Now we are under "PUKAPALANAYA"! so, sit back relax & enjoy!
Think why people gave the kick off for tha man who finished 30 years of war. Razz Razz
Revisit your knowledge of arithmetic. It was the minority votes that decided, if 200,000 votes swing the other way we would not have 'PUKAPALANAYA' now!
Still far better than been a North korea with sanctions. Razz Razz Razz
Have you forgotten throwing rotten egg on China's face & going to Beijing with a big begging bowl now! aren't we ashamed!
Atleast we can go there.Under sanctions it's illegal. Razz
With all the fear phobia that you are creating common man was happy! Now what????????
Common man in Sri Lanka is a fool. Very Happy
IT's highly likely that you are from that category.Obviously from what you do it this forum it's clear to everyone. Razz
No more replies from me because arguing with baiyas is a waste of time.bye.

21 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:30 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:Simple solution ne.

To stop these naughty people talking negative about this government , they can do a very simple trick.

The Government should do positive things.
How do people who work against nature do positive things.

Some pundits in this forum forgot that during King's time ASI index dropped to 4700. But that's ok as long he was the king.!
Don't forget the 30 yrs war. Now we are under "PUKAPALANAYA"! so, sit back relax & enjoy!
Think why people gave the kick off for tha man who finished 30 years of war. :P :P
Revisit your knowledge of arithmetic. It was the minority votes that decided, if 200,000 votes swing the other way we would not have 'PUKAPALANAYA' now!
Still far better than been a North korea with sanctions. :P :P :P
Have you forgotten throwing rotten egg on China's face & going to Beijing with a big begging bowl now! aren't we ashamed!
Atleast we can go there.Under sanctions it's illegal. :P
With all the fear phobia that you are creating common man was happy! Now what????????
Common man in Sri Lanka is a fool. :D
I agree. You are right, that is a reason 'Pukapalana' is surviving. Take care of back side.

22 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:32 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Common man in Sri Lanka is a fool. 
IT's highly likely that you are from that category.Obviously from what you do it this forum it's clear to everyone.  
No more replies from me because arguing with baiyas is a waste of time.bye.One thing most of these baiyas are third class and you are proving that too.Get lost.

23 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:37 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:Common man in Sri Lanka is a fool. 
IT's highly likely that you are from that category.Obviously from what you do it this forum it's clear to everyone.  
No more replies from me because arguing with baiyas is a waste of time.bye.One thing most of these baiyas are third class and you are proving that too.Get lost.
Oh yeah! You have given meaning to fourth class, to which you belong to.Bye

24 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:40 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:Common man in Sri Lanka is a fool. 
IT's highly likely that you are from that category.Obviously from what you do it this forum it's clear to everyone.  
No more replies from me because arguing with baiyas is a waste of time.bye.One thing most of these baiyas are third class and you are proving that too.Get lost.
Oh yeah! You have given meaning to fourth class, to which you belong to.Bye
ladies and gentleman that is a self satisfaction from a baiya.

25 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:45 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:Common man in Sri Lanka is a fool. 
IT's highly likely that you are from that category.Obviously from what you do it this forum it's clear to everyone.  
No more replies from me because arguing with baiyas is a waste of time.bye.One thing most of these baiyas are third class and you are proving that too.Get lost.
Oh yeah! You have given meaning to fourth class, to which you belong to.Bye
ladies and gentleman that is a self satisfaction from a baiya.
better than lending back side. athe salli puke tinkiri! 

26 Re: CSE TO SHUT DOWN? - FUTURE BLEAK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:49 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:Common man in Sri Lanka is a fool. 
IT's highly likely that you are from that category.Obviously from what you do it this forum it's clear to everyone.  
No more replies from me because arguing with baiyas is a waste of time.bye.One thing most of these baiyas are third class and you are proving that too.Get lost.
Oh yeah! You have given meaning to fourth class, to which you belong to.Bye
ladies and gentleman that is a self satisfaction from a baiya.
better than lending back side. athe salli puke tinkiri! 
Audience will judge you in due course loser. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum