Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 9:11 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- JAN/MARCH 2019
by ruwan326 Today at 9:07 pm

» Tea industry’s performance in 2018 and prospects for 2019
by ruwan326 Today at 8:49 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Today at 8:42 pm

» We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease/sale
by rsileaseconsult Today at 8:11 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Today at 7:36 pm

» Plantation sector
by ruwan326 Today at 7:12 pm

» LOFC AND UBC WILL RUN FROM TOMORROW
by kalu351 Today at 4:59 pm

» LDEV - MADU - BALA - WATCH
by kalu351 Today at 4:56 pm

» BFN WILL RUN AFTER WEDNESDAY ONLY IT WILL REMAIN AT 14/40 - 15 LEVELS THIS WEEK AND START THH RUN
by kalu351 Today at 11:36 am

» කොහොමත් BFN 19-20 වෙනකම් යන එක ඉතින් ස්තිරයි
by kalu351 Today at 11:36 am

» LDEV SAGA WITH MOUNTING SELLING PRESSURE
by kalu351 Today at 11:30 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 11:28 am

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by ruwan326 Today at 10:53 am

» Fundermentels singnles STRONG BUY Without speculation there is no active stock market in the world Every thing is speculative You all will see next feww days how \ LDEV UBC BFN LOFC BIL RIL CFT ECL KOTA MAL X MAL N REEF Perform
by Harry82 Today at 9:19 am

» HEXP PRICE
by karuna2 Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Watch, listen, feel, experience, learn and grow.
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» Chicken Run
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» CTCE SHARE TO WATCH
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 12:08 pm

» UBC - MBSL - Much talked deals are coming soon
by kalu351 Yesterday at 4:09 am

» COLLECT - REEF @ 5 / LOFC @ 3.70 -3.80 /KHL BELOW 8 /GHLL BELOW 8
by anges Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:15 pm

» START COLLECTION - EFP IS COMING BACK TO THE CSE FOREIGN INVESTORS ARE COMING BACK TOO MAINLY DUE TO USA CRISESS AND IMF backing the country and massive foreign investments are coming back
by anges Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:13 pm

» The 300 of hexp as it long term glory
by EPS Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:00 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:55 am

» We need a complete analysis on mid term direction of the CSE
by Yahapalanaya Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:22 am

» RIL - DEAL TALKS ARE ON - BUY AND COLLECT AND HOLD
by kalu351 Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm

» BIL @ 1-80 A GEM - BIL BIL BIL
by kalu351 Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:53 pm

» LOFC LOFC LOFC LOFC NEXT
by kalu351 Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:51 pm

» BE SMART AND TRADE WITH HOLD POWER - LEDV CAN MOVE TO 7
by kalu351 Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:50 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY

DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:28 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
PRESIDENT IS AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE.

2 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:55 am

PrasannaMani

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Homosexuality is the biggest problem in the country to be solved.When there are many problems to be solved.

Since we are Asians...We should not be that much Westernize.

Every Region should have the identity...

Sri lanka mainly based on Buddhist Culture .Though I am and catholic I am proud to say we have a great culture.

Our people good at adopting shit in western culture marvelously.

3 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:27 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@PrasannaMani wrote:Homosexuality is the biggest problem in the country to be solved.When there are many problems to be solved.

Since we are Asians...We should not be that much Westernize.

Every Region should have the identity...

Sri lanka mainly based on Buddhist Culture .Though I am and catholic I am proud to say we have a great culture.

Our people good at adopting shit in western culture marvelously.



according to Buddhism not a issue...

but Catholic and Muslim are against. i dont know about hindu

4 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:18 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Different Hindu sects have distinct views. Hindu mythical stories enlivened the acts of HS.
“In a huge blow to gay rights in the world’s largest democracy, India’s top court on Tuesday reinstated an archaic law that makes gay sex a criminal offense on grounds that it can only be dismissed by lawmakers in government.”

By Nilanjana Bhowmick/New Delhi Dec. 11, 2013 (Time)

5 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:45 pm

sureshot

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hope PM  will not be against this... Very Happy

6 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:09 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sureshot wrote:Hope PM  will not be against this... :D
YOU MUST BE KNOWING RAMBUTTAN MALA AT THUMMULLA!

7 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:26 am

soileconomy

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Mangala ,Sagala,Malik,Akila,Sajith,......

8 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:31 am

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
It's pathetic that people use the sexual orientation of people as a political tool or descrminate people on same grounds. A secularism is that we treat all minorities equal a gay bi transgender are sexual minorities. If you are considering the having their way of sex as a crime. We can't help the country will be backward

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

9 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:53 am

PrasannaMani

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:Homosexuality is the biggest problem in the country to be solved.When there are many problems to be solved.

Since we are Asians...We should not be that much Westernize.

Every Region should have the identity...

Sri lanka mainly based on Buddhist Culture .Though I am and catholic I am proud to say we have a great culture.

Our people good at adopting shit in western culture marvelously.



according to Buddhism not a issue...

but Catholic and Muslim are against. i dont know about hindu

But in Buddhism waradi kama sewanaya includes that...its wrong as per Buddhism..

10 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:30 am

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in others' eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Holy Bible-Matthew 7:3-5

11 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:51 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Male and female genetic material exchanging means new life different to existing life.  This makes evolution and  creating of animals suited to changing environment.

Sex is transferring male's genes to female . Entertainment is included to stimulate it.

When humans stepped into more organised society they created something called Marriage .

Marriage is a thing between male and female.

If same sex want to live together, entertain or perform fake sex for fun or due to genetic disorders  they have to find a different word. (not different world)

Somehow doing any sex , love or caring act , in consent with each other  in a private place should not be a thing to govern or criticize by others.

In the same time , a society must not allow anybody to organize or popularize abnormal sex and such grouping activities in disguise of anti-discrimination.

Some groups are preparing to launch island wide programmes to promote abnormal sex and drive innocent teens to their community after getting legal clearance.

12 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:01 am

omegaplus

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Find 10 people within a day who follow five precepts of Buddhism then come back...


We are in a country everyone give 1000s of advices, but not one follow. 
We are so proud to say we all good buddhists , but if anyone can find 10 people within a day who follow five precepts of Buddhism , that will be a miracle.
 
Before criticise or control others private life, everyone should look in to their  own lives. 

If we have people who follow just five precepts of buddhism, country will be the miracle of the world.

13 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:24 am

PrasannaMani

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Male and female genetic material exchanging means new life different to existing life.  This makes evolution and  creating of animals suited to changing environment.

Sex is transferring male's genes to female . Entertainment is included to stimulate it.

When humans stepped into more organised society they created something called Marriage .

Marriage is a thing between male and female.

If same sex want to live together, entertain or perform fake sex for fun or due to genetic disorders  they have to find a different word. (not different world)

Somehow doing any sex , love or caring act , in consent with each other  in a private place should not be a thing to govern or criticize by others.

In the same time , a society must not allow anybody to organize or popularize abnormal sex and such grouping activities in disguise of anti-discrimination.

Some groups are preparing to launch island wide programmes to promote abnormal sex and drive innocent teens to their community after getting legal clearance.

true...

14 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:30 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:PRESIDENT IS AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE.
Does this mean President is against UNP?

15 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:27 am

PrasannaMani

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

16 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:33 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@worthiness wrote:“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in others' eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Holy Bible-Matthew 7:3-5
And also Jesus said through the first stone, who has not done any sin among you.

17 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:41 pm

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Our people enjoy marginalizing minorities.. We should encourage minorities actively participate in society by accepting their rights.. Gay's bi and transgender people are sexual minorities.. You marginalize them means you descrminate a sector of your society..
That's how we end up a Third World country forever..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

18 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:41 pm

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Our people enjoy marginalizing minorities.. We should encourage minorities actively participate in society by accepting their rights.. Gay's bi and transgender people are sexual minorities.. You marginalize them means you descrminate a sector of your society..
That's how we end up a Third World country forever..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

19 Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:23 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:Our people enjoy marginalizing minorities..  We should encourage minorities actively participate in society by accepting their rights..  Gay's bi and transgender people are sexual minorities..  You marginalize them means you descrminate a sector of your society..  
That's how we end up a Third World country forever..
UNP ers  personal interests may have played a decisive role to move the Gay marriage bill. Fair enough, do they have any empathy towards the retail investors of the CSE who too in my opinion is a marginalized group under this Govt. At least refrain from making statements such as describing CSE as CASINO! Have you forgotten.

We have short memories which may be a reason that we end up a 3rd world nation forever.........

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum