Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Submit Post
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» COMD net assets value
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» AUTODROME PLC
by shaban Yesterday at 9:56 pm

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by 2017 Cse Yesterday at 6:15 pm

» The Stock Chat by EquityChamp
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» Rupee depreciation and foreign investment
by TuTanKaman Yesterday at 2:13 pm

» AEL @ 19.60
by mtsfernando Yesterday at 11:17 am

» COCR can be attractive
by suku502 Yesterday at 10:33 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by cse_eagle Yesterday at 10:07 am

» Sampath Bank PLC - A giant awakening
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 9:08 am

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 7:04 am

» Dividend payments
by alphamm Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:52 pm

» MGT & REEF ????
by Ran49 Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:06 pm

» UBC KEEP WATCHING
by Ran49 Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:04 pm

» COCR will be a silent runner
by suku502 Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:33 pm

» Orient Finance PLC- possible future star
by DS Wijesinghe Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:29 pm

» Companies to invest long term
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 pm

» Blue Chip Companies
by glad Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:22 am

» WHAT HAPPENED TO DIST?
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:51 pm

» JINS Share Repurchase
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:03 am

» LIOC N.........................
by EquityChamp Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » HATS OFF TO QUIBIT

HATS OFF TO QUIBIT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:03 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
QUIBIT FORECASTED THIS DISASTER! THANK YOU QUIBIT!

2 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:43 pm

soileconomy

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes.I will also.Great ,superb.

3 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Quibit

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
We have so much time to buy shares. Probably another 10 months. So keep watching the good once and expect another 20% price discount on shares when interest rate on deposit get close to 15% per annum

4 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:59 am

soileconomy

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:We have so much time to buy shares. Probably another 10 months. So keep watching the good once and expect another 20% price discount on shares when interest rate on deposit get close to 15% per annum
Do you expect interest rates to go up and market to come down within 10 months period?

5 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:21 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I beg to differ. The time for discounts is nearing it's end. And you know what that means!

6 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:30 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Fed rate is 0.75% and SL rate is 8.5%, Compounded deal by deal rate ( provided you trade with knowledge and instinct with proper mix of use) is 12%-400% (4 times). So you really think traders are going to leave the market?

7 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:25 pm

Quibit

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
If you at all notice an increase in share prices it is most likely due to inflationary effect of the stock market. When deposit rate reaches 20% any investor can recover its investment in 5 years. When this happen market equalvent PE should be around 5xtimes. For PE to get lower either share price should come down or corporate earnings should go up. Can you expect corporate earnings to go up when borrowing costs are high? So share prices and market should come down further as the interest rate on deposits go up.

8 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:53 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
SLDB 1.5 Billion USD

issue to increase foreign reserve's.

then Fitch rating upgrades and GSP plus 

give more chance to Sri lankan Economy..

wait for few months. this is collecting time....

9 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Brinthan

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:If you at all notice an increase in share prices it is most likely due to inflationary effect of the stock market. When deposit rate reaches 20% any investor can recover its investment in 5 years. When this happen market equalvent PE should be around 5xtimes. For PE to get lower either share price should come down or corporate earnings should go up. Can you expect corporate earnings to go up when borrowing costs are high? So share prices and market should come down further as the interest rate on deposits go up.


Now interest rate going down again....Don't spread false informations.....

Thanx

10 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:12 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:SLDB 1.5 Billion USD

issue to increase foreign reserve's.

then Fitch rating upgrades and GSP plus 

give more chance to Sri lankan Economy..

wait for few months. this is collecting time....
This the time collcting  shares with discound
GRAN
CFVF
STAF
MGT
WATA
CIND


More......

11 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:06 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:SLDB 1.5 Billion USD

issue to increase foreign reserve's.

then Fitch rating upgrades and GSP plus 

give more chance to Sri lankan Economy..

wait for few months. this is collecting time....


ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...................

12 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:08 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
no more baiyas and Quibit here

13 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
In Simply high weighted JKH and DIAl up means not CSE up. how ever In case GSP and FDI s can influence positively .

14 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:33 pm

kovida

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
 by Teller Today at 2:28 pm

In Simply high weighted JKH and DIAl up means not CSE up. how ever In case GSP and FDI s can influence positively .

Not only JKH and DIAL moved in the up market . Other shares also have moved . Certain shares have gone up substantially. See it by yourself .

15 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
@kovida, yes agree . I mean here index movement 80℅ due to JKH and DIAL gain as their market capitalization is high . In simply DIAl 0.50 cents up can influence to index 30-40 points . CTC,CCS DIST,COMB also influenced considerably.

16 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:43 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
DIAL 50 cents change ASPI 9.5 Units.

nikan pacha danna epa Teller.

mama ekin ekata kiyannam hama share ekama up welathiyenne bottom level eken.

17 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:21 pm

kumarweerarathne

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
පහුගිය කාලේ හොයාගන්න බැරුව හිටපු උන් ඇවිත් මෙන්න බොලේ ලොරි talks දෙනවා

18 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:46 am

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ponna( Smile ) HVA 50% up (4 to 6)

                FLCH 60% UP (1 to 1.6)

                WATA 60% up  (17 to 28)

                ACL    40% UP  (44(after division 88/2) to 61)

                PARQ 24% up  (56 to 61)

               MAL  44% up (2.5 to 3.6)

.................................................
................................................
...............................................

CHINWI and his gang worked for his master(Ali baba) by giving wrong picture to innocent investors to sell at low prices.Our sympathy for his followers.

19 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:08 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
What would be the great achievement if everyone works out together in analyzing & interpreting the status of counters without dividing to factions. 
Then many can learn of stock market trend before placing hard earned cash. More participation & more views are worth more than pleasing a segment of community based on capricious ideas.

20 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:34 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
not hat's off.Pants down.

21 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:26 am

Teller

avatar
Moderator


Look into DIAL, there market capitalization is very high . Market moved lot due to DIAL appreciation the same way JKH .
I feel 120-150 points due to king factor.

Predecessors MTN Networks (Pvt) Ltd (1993-2005)
Dialog Telekom PLC (2005-2010)
Founded August 27, 1993
Headquarters 475, Union Place, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka
Key people
Kyra Gracie
(Group Chief Executive / Non-Independent, Executive Director)[1]
Datuk Azzat Kamaludin
(Chairman / Non-Independent, Non-Executive Director)[1]
Products Fixed & Mobile Telephony
Fixed & Wireless Broadband
Digital TV
Revenue
US$576.1 million (2016)[2]
Operating income
US$85.8 million (2016)[2]
Net income
US$59.9 million (2016)[2]
Total assets
US$879 million (2016)[2]
Total equity
US$358.8 million (2016)[2]
Number of employees
4,374 (2015)[3]
Parent Axiata Group Berhad (83.32%)
Subsidiaries Dialog Broadband Networks (Pvt) Ltd (100%)
Dialog Television (Pvt) Ltd (100%)
Dialog Holdings Lanka (Pvt) Ltd (100%)
Digital Commerce Lanka (Pvt) Ltd (100%)
Digital Health (Pvt) Ltd (70%)
Dialog Business Services (Pvt) Ltd (100%)
Website www.dialog.lk
Dialog Axiata PLC (Sinhalese: ඩයලොග් ආසියාටා පීඑල්සී; Tamil:டயலொக் ஆசியாடா பிஎல்சி (formerly known as MTN Networks and Dialog Telekom), is Sri Lanka's largest[citation needed] telecommunications service provider with the country's largest mobile network operator of 11.8 million subscribers and commands a 50% of the Sri Lankan mobile market.[4] Dialog is a subsidiary of Axiata Group Berhad which owns 83.32% controlling stake of the company while the rest is held by the public.

Dialog was Listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange in 2005 June[5] As of February 2017 Dialog Axiata holds LKR 86.3 billion (US$573 million) in market capitalization[5] and the 5th largest listed company in Sri Lanka by Market Capitalization. In 2015 "Dialog" brand name was valued at LKR 28.6 billion (US$204 million) and as the 3rd most valuable brand in the country by business magazine LMD in its annual study.[6] In 2014 the company received the highest "Platinum" rating in the country's Corporate Accountability Index for the 4th consecutive year.[7]

Dialog operates on 2.5G, 3G, 3.5G and 4G LTE communications networks, and became the first operator to launch commercial 3G and HSPA+ operations in South Asia when it rollout the network on 16 August 2006.[8] In April 2013 Dialog Axiata launched its mobile 4G LTE services using 10Mhz of spectrum in 1800Mhz band becoming the first operator to launch commercial FD-LTE network in South Asia[9] initially delivering peak data rates of 50 Mbps thus marking its position as a technology leader among its regional peers.

In addition to its core business of mobile telephony, the company operates a number of services including Dialog TV, a Direct To Home Satellite TV service and Dialog Global which provides international telecommunication services. Dialog Broadband offers fixed-line and broadband internet services, whilst Dialog Tele-Infrastructure is the company’s national telco infrastructure arm.

Dialog was the first mobile operator to cover the Jaffna peninsula in Northern Sri Lanka within 90 days of the ceasefire agreement in 2002[10] and again in 2009 was the first mobile operator to extend its GSM network to the areas in the North and East Province where the war was fought,[10] and presently has 80% market share in the region.[10]

Dialog Axiata is an investor under the aegis of the Board of Investment of Sri Lanka and has invested over US $1.96 billion towards the development of telecommunications infrastructure, thus becoming the single largest contributor to Sri Lankan foreign direct investment (FDI) to date.[11] Dialog is also the official Sri Lankan partner of the mobile operator Vodafone.[12]

22 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:00 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:

Look into DIAL, there market capitalization is very high . Market moved lot due to DIAL appreciation the same way JKH .
I feel 120-150 points due to king factor.

Predecessors MTN Networks (Pvt) Ltd (1993-2005)
Dialog Telekom PLC (2005-2010)
Founded August 27, 1993
Headquarters 475, Union Place, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka
Key people
Kyra Gracie
(Group Chief Executive / Non-Independent, Executive Director)[1]
Datuk Azzat Kamaludin
(Chairman / Non-Independent, Non-Executive Director)[1]
Products Fixed & Mobile Telephony
Fixed & Wireless Broadband
Digital TV
Revenue
US$576.1 million (2016)[2]
Operating income
US$85.8 million (2016)[2]
Net income
US$59.9 million (2016)[2]
Total assets
US$879 million (2016)[2]
Total equity
US$358.8 million (2016)[2]
Number of employees
4,374 (2015)[3]
Parent Axiata Group Berhad (83.32%)
Subsidiaries Dialog Broadband Networks (Pvt) Ltd (100%)
Dialog Television (Pvt) Ltd (100%)
Dialog Holdings Lanka (Pvt) Ltd (100%)
Digital Commerce Lanka (Pvt) Ltd (100%)
Digital Health (Pvt) Ltd (70%)
Dialog Business Services (Pvt) Ltd (100%)
Website www.dialog.lk
Dialog Axiata PLC (Sinhalese: ඩයලොග් ආසියාටා පීඑල්සී; Tamil:டயலொக் ஆசியாடா பிஎல்சி (formerly known as MTN Networks and Dialog Telekom), is Sri Lanka's largest[citation needed] telecommunications service provider with the country's largest mobile network operator of 11.8 million subscribers and commands a 50% of the Sri Lankan mobile market.[4] Dialog is a subsidiary of Axiata Group Berhad which owns 83.32% controlling stake of the company while the rest is held by the public.

Dialog was Listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange in 2005 June[5] As of February 2017 Dialog Axiata holds LKR 86.3 billion (US$573 million) in market capitalization[5] and the 5th largest listed company in Sri Lanka by Market Capitalization. In 2015 "Dialog" brand name was valued at LKR 28.6 billion (US$204 million) and as the 3rd most valuable brand in the country by business magazine LMD in its annual study.[6] In 2014 the company received the highest "Platinum" rating in the country's Corporate Accountability Index for the 4th consecutive year.[7]

Dialog operates on 2.5G, 3G, 3.5G and 4G LTE communications networks, and became the first operator to launch commercial 3G and HSPA+ operations in South Asia when it rollout the network on 16 August 2006.[8] In April 2013 Dialog Axiata launched its mobile 4G LTE services using 10Mhz of spectrum in 1800Mhz band becoming the first operator to launch commercial FD-LTE network in South Asia[9] initially delivering peak data rates of 50 Mbps thus marking its position as a technology leader among its regional peers.

In addition to its core business of mobile telephony, the company operates a number of services including Dialog TV, a Direct To Home Satellite TV service and Dialog Global which provides international telecommunication services. Dialog Broadband offers fixed-line and broadband internet services, whilst Dialog Tele-Infrastructure is the company’s national telco infrastructure arm.

Dialog was the first mobile operator to cover the Jaffna peninsula in Northern Sri Lanka within 90 days of the ceasefire agreement in 2002[10] and again in 2009 was the first mobile operator to extend its GSM network to the areas in the North and East Province where the war was fought,[10] and presently has 80% market share in the region.[10]

Dialog Axiata is an investor under the aegis of the Board of Investment of Sri Lanka and has invested over US $1.96 billion towards the development of telecommunications infrastructure, thus becoming the single largest contributor to Sri Lankan foreign direct investment (FDI) to date.[11] Dialog is also the official Sri Lankan partner of the mobile operator Vodafone.[12]


Teller….! This information is already in Dialog Axiata PLC’S financial report as well as in their websites, you are wasting not only your precious time, but also others time too.

 If you are an Accountant how did you spares time to recreate this size of article using i phone?

This you article is not bearing any valuable financial information or data, only about singing the Dialog Axiata PLC’S fame in the mid allegation, that the Dialog Axiata secretly adding customer talked time with one more additional unit to charge their customer for every mobile usage (If customer talked 2 Min, Dialog secretly showing as 3 Min talked time multiply by their customer base) and secretly activating the mobile games, to get monthly rental from customer and falsely blaming the customer for mobile game activation through their mobile.

 And also Dialog Axitata sharing customer dialog numbers to other businesses, to send business advertisement SMS to charge monthly rental from customer. If anybody doesn’t like, they have to send back every advertisement senders to Stop Ad SMS to their number, for that SMS too, customer has to pay SMS charges to Dialog.   

Earlier you said you are an Accountant in Dubai working at American company, even told us that you are trading shares at Bombay and Philippines stock exchange.

 One Accountant with his busy work schedule and also you are saying travelling around the world on behalf of your company, using i phone to type this length of document is impossible only unemployed Road Romeo or Eggcountant has the time to type this type of document using i phone.  

23 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Heeeeeee, I am more than an accountant now. Achec ch

24 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Heeeeeee, I am more than an accountant now. Check my IP address you will be wondering about me . I'm in a great location 7000 km away to Colombo now

25 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:08 pm

kovida

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Heeeeeee, I am more than an accountant now.  Check my IP address you will be wondering  about me . I'm in a great location 7000 km away to Colombo now

May be closer to GREENLAND

26 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Heeeeeee, I am more than an accountant now.  Check my IP address you will be wondering  about me . I'm in a great location 7000 km away to Colombo now



Earlier Karuna was considered as a great expert of this forum, he was using so many fake IP. Wisdom78, Wisdom79, Rosa Maria, Blue Blooded and so many.
 Karuna was  claiming himself as a god man with broker firm manipulators connection, but later transpired along all these said above, he is a psychiatric patient(Mental Case) stabilized under medical condition like you.  
Just am teaching the forum members with your Accountant, foreign tour, PV inner analysis and recently forgotten password, through your own post but I know every well about you Teller.

27 Re: HATS OFF TO QUIBIT on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:20 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sisira.wijeweera wrote:
@stockback wrote:SLDB 1.5 Billion USD

issue to increase foreign reserve's.

then Fitch rating upgrades and GSP plus 

give more chance to Sri lankan Economy..

wait for few months. this is collecting time....
This the time collcting  shares with discound
GRAN
CFVF
STAF
MGT
WATA
CIND


More......

cfvf 20-  now 27
MGT 13.60-now 17
WATA 19 now 30

GRAN may be next Run 85-90-95-100-108-118
before Dec 2017  It will be 118

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum