Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Poll

SLEF Market Sentiment Indicator

73% 73% [ 1135 ]
27% 27% [ 423 ]

Total Votes : 1558

Latest topics
» RAL with Max Profit.....
by Be Rich Today at 12:24 am

» TAP TAP TAP .......9+++++++++
by ddrperera Yesterday at 11:38 pm

» KZOO WHO IS THE SELLER?
by ddrperera Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» My 6th year celebration in sri lanka equity forum
by ddrperera Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» ENTRUST SECURITIES PLC
by ddrperera Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» AINV............1.20
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 9:23 pm

» plantation shares.....
by Ran49 Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» Buy TKYO - will be 100
by sharemarket Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» AINV.N Starts again ?
by prabath Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» JKH - FOREIGNERS RESORT TO DUMP & PUMP!
by Teller Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» Palmgarden hotel
by gamagevidana Yesterday at 6:20 pm

» How 2 1/2 Years of increased taxation by 'Adooradarshipalanaya' has slowed down the Economy and how the new proposed taxation will further bring down our economy
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:47 am

» Dividend දෙන ශේයර්ස්
by saliya1000 Yesterday at 9:11 am

» CIFL.N flying
by fortuneteller Yesterday at 7:15 am

» CITH AMALGAMATION....
by dsam Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 pm

» AAF & CIFL.
by soileconomy Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:49 pm

» PCHH @ 0.90
by dow Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:02 pm

» AINV.N playing like crazy
by Neluka Karannagoda Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:31 am

» When Market drops higher foreign purchases
by prabath Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:11 am

» DONT SELL LIOC
by Ran49 Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am

» CIFL......
by sameboy Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:55 pm

» REEF future
by Ran49 Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:21 pm

» CSEC and CFVF
by monash Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:37 pm

» Soy- nobody spoke about
by reyaz Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:07 pm

» What is the situation of PCP.N ?
by Neluka Karannagoda Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:21 am

» LLUB any news?
by thankrishan Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:56 am

» JKH Uptrend
by Teller Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:32 pm

» RICH share price is up from 4th July.
by Teller Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:07 pm

» MTD WALKERS (KAPI.N) TO HIT 40 OR HIGHER
by reyaz Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: HNB Bank Accidentally leaks out Priority Customers List in Email - Facebook Post form Official HNB Page
by reyaz Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:03 pm

» ASPI 7000 - VERY SOON
by reyaz Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:49 pm

» sirasa news 1st(16.09.2011)_Dr.Harsha_about manipulators
by reyaz Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:37 pm

» Good News regarding Dengue
by Neluka Karannagoda Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:30 pm

» SELL ALUM SHARES IMMEDIATELY..
by sakuni Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:43 pm

» asi going down.....
by nigma Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:35 pm

» මුංගෙ පවුල් පිටින් හෙණ ගහල මළත් මදී....
by kalu_mahaththaya Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:56 am

» Sri Lanka President battles to keep coalition, ultimatum backfires
by reyaz Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:11 am

» COTTON PRICES going down after the bullishness ..... GOOD For MGT/TJL
by kcrRanz Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:52 am

» Please give your comments
by deli Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:31 am

» MADU .......
by ru1ru1 Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:49 pm

» KZOO.N0000 Will Rise Up
by fortuneteller Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:58 pm

» The Finance Company ----TFC........???
by Teller Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:01 pm

» could the stock broker block my acc....
by Teller Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:58 pm

» HEXP next run
by anges Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:19 pm

» ABANS Unfair Offer Price
by Wimal Modawansa Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:51 pm

» CITW converted share
by Eugine Fernando Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:38 pm

» Top global fund manager upbeat on Sri Lanka’s future prospects
by worthiness Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:47 pm

» BFN DIVIDENT Announced !!!!!
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:09 pm

» Mr Saman vs HARI
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:55 am

» LIOC Future in AUGUST
by thankrishan Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:41 am

» IMF APPROVES $167.2MILLION
by Yahapalanaya Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:24 am

» TO ADMIN: How can unlock the login
by Ran49 Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:32 pm

» BFN 18+ guaranteed
by Maharaja Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:32 pm

» GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER
by Ran49 Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:25 pm

» BLI's wife - BFN
by Maharaja Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:02 pm

» LIOC - NAV Rs. 40/=
by thankrishan Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:58 pm

» Any news of trading halt or suspension of AINV.N ?
by Neluka Karannagoda Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:36 am

» TB Rates ....
by Vacations To Sri Lanka Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:03 am

» NEXT BOOM ODEL TRAGET PRICE 35..FOREIGN PARTY ATTRACTION...
by soileconomy Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:15 am

» Will HARRY JAYAWARDENA lose his entire business helm
by soileconomy Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:05 am

» CSE BULL UNDER YAHAPALANAYA
by predictor Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:02 am

» LEASING GIANT PLC WITH NEW MANAGEMENT...TARGET PRICE 20
by ddrperera Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:49 pm

» H. Port in the Queue now.......
by stockback Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:43 pm

» DPL..........WINNERS CAN buy............!
by Teller Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:44 pm

» ABANS FINANCE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY CSE AND SEC?
by fortuneteller Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 pm

» TILE Sector
by bonbon Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:55 pm

» Market 40 points up
by prabath Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:51 pm

» Commodities & Indices Trading In Sri Lanka made easy by forex4srilanka
by forex4srilanka Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:44 pm

» Sri Lanka Royal Ceramics increasing production of porcelain tiles
by Harry82 Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:07 pm

» LOFC Chart 28.04.2017 (weekly chart)
by stockback Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:23 am

» KZOO-Be Careful
by fortuneteller Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:56 am

» VONE will Hit Soon with Anual Report
by Elahara Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:42 am

» Super news for Market RUN
by Maharaja Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:12 pm

» Apla is very attractive
by predictor Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:32 pm

» Is Tess most benifited company under the GSP+ .
by buddikasmart Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:49 pm

» 1 GIGA data missing.
by buddikasmart Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:33 pm

» VEHICLE PRICE BUDGET
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:07 pm

» GRAN VS TELLER
by Deen79 Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:24 am

» WORLD BANK SUPPORT
by Maharaja Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:14 am

» What will happned to REEF after RESTRUCTURED
by Ran49 Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:50 pm

» TAFL future
by DS Wijesinghe Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:31 pm

» BOPL N future share price.................................................................................
by kjojo Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:26 pm

» e-channeling price is very attractive
by Teller Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:48 pm

» DOCKYARD eka mokada wenne??
by Teller Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:39 pm

» CFVF Vs CSEC....
by kcrRanz Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:24 pm

» RHL HAS POTENTIAL FOR SUBSTANTIAL APPRECIATION
by samaritan Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:53 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC-Fomer KZOO
by fortuneteller Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:33 am

» KZOO.N STAY AWAY TILL 13th JULY
by fortuneteller Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:32 am

» Net Foreign Inflows Hit a New High
by Investor1994 Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:56 am

» NDB Securities expects FMCG sector to continue to grow, albeit at a slower pace
by ONTHEMONEY Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:37 pm

» AINV.N starts its game
by Neluka Karannagoda Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:43 pm

» More money coming to CSE
by Elahara Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 am

» CITK TRADING SUSPENDED - WHY?
by Elahara Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:06 am

» NEXT WEEK RUNNING SHARES
by Elahara Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:05 am

» Net foreign inflows hit new record
by worthiness Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:29 am

» Banking sector growth forcast...
by Teller Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:46 am

» Rupee decline trend continues..
by Teller Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:38 am

» Any News on RICH........
by Teller Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:17 pm

» WAPO mokada idiriyata wenne kiyanna kauda danne?
by Teller Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:35 pm

Abolish SAITM!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abolish SAITM!

Post by PrasannaMani on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:41 pm

[size=32]This is a headache when you are in Colombo or work...[/size]
[size=32]Government don't care but create many traffic.[/size]


[size=32]Abolish SAITM![/size]


Inter Medical Faculty Students' Action Committee (IMFSAC) today launched a protest march from Maradana to Colombo Fort, demanding the authorities to immediately abolish the South Asian Institute of Technology and Medicine (SAITM) in Malabe. Pix by Waruna Wanniarachchi





 

- See more at: http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Abolish-SAITM--122586.html#sthash.NRjbzZEL.dpuf
avatar
PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 223
Equity Stars : 665
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-10-15
Location : Colombo 03

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by skyfall on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:12 pm

These students should put in jail.
Clueless. 
Even Bangladesh has private unis and Sri Lankans go there to study..!

skyfall
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 462
Equity Stars : 2752
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by omegaplus on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:09 am

@skyfall wrote:These students should put in jail.
Clueless. 
Even Bangladesh has private unis and Sri Lankans go there to study..!
These are students asking for better standard for Dr degree. Do you want to get medicine from a Dr who couldn't get A/L 65% for biology paper or from some one can't  pass chemistry  , but just become a Dr as they can pay? 
Look at what happened to indian medical collages...all over world no demand because os bad standards
avatar
omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 299
Equity Stars : 1424
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by omegaplus on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:52 am

avatar
omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 299
Equity Stars : 1424
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by Chinwi on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:44 am

Why only A/L ?

We must check  'Shishyathwe pass da' , O/L science pass da, Gr 10 subjects , Gr 6 Health subject and so on to give clearance to somebody for medical education !


Human brain activate and work at different speed and capacity at different levels at different ages for each individual.

If someone can learn and qualify any subject at the age of 15, 30 of 50 he is qualified.  I know some children who excelled at gr 5 scholarship failed badly later. Those who fail in early stages may do well later.  

The head of SL international Engineering training institute where they train young engineers for more practical and productive life is a person failed to go to University . He did Bio subjects at A/L . Then shifted to engineering and years later got qualified as a charted Engineer. He failed to go to govt Uni not because of his inability. The only reason : the govt take few students form each District.

I have my cousin, working well and in a reputed way in Govt Hospitals, she never passed A/L s.
Her farther was in SL foreign service,  working in Australia and then UK when she was attending higher school.   She did different subjects than in our A/L , did lot of practicals in hospitals in those countries while going school and if our 'Gonthare' came to know they will start crying.  

Gonthare is funded by the businessmen who send thousands of people abroad for education. If private education thrive in SL they are going to lose millions. Just in 1 Uni in Russia they have 500 SL students at the moment ( as per their adv) . That is at least 100,000,000 income for local agents.





පාරෙ වේලෙන්නෙ නැතුව ඉගෙන ගෙන පාස් වෙයල්ලකො . අනුන් ගෙ රෙද්දවල් හොය හොය ඉන්නෙ නැතුව​.  තමන් ට විතරද ඉගෙන ගන්න පුලුවන් ?
අනුන්  ඉගෙන ගන්නවට ඉරිසියාවෙ පැලෙන ඉරිසියාකාර ජාතියක්.

පයින් යන එකා බයිසිකලේ යන එකාට ඉරීසියයි.
බයිසිකලේ යන එකා මෝටර් සයිකලේ යන එකා දැක්ක්ම ඇස් රතු කර ගන්නව​.
මෝටර් සයිකල් කාරයො මරුටියෙ යන එකා දැක්කම ඌට ඉරිසියයි.
මරුටි පදින එකා ජපන්  සනියක් ළඟින් යනකොට ඔරවනව​.
ඒකෙ යන එකාට ඉස්සරහින් BMW එකක් යනකොට පස්ස රත් වෙනව​.
දුප්පත් එකා පෝසත් එකාගෙ ලමයි සල්ලි ගෙවල ඉගෙන ගන්නවට ඉරිසියයි.
ඌ ඉගෙන ගත්තොත් උගේ පවුල් පසුබිම හා ඉංග්‍රීසි දැනුම එක්ක අපිට තැනක් නැතිවෙයි කියා බයයි.

අපේ රටේ මිනිස්සුන් ගෙ  තියෙන මේ දැඩි ඊර්ශියාව හොඳින් විද්‍යානුකූලව ස්ට්ඩි කලේ CIA සංවිධානය​.
ඊට පස්සෙ තමයි ලංකාවට ගහන්න සුදුසුම අවියක් කර ගත්තෙ.  
රාජපක්ස පවුලේ දරුවන් කරන කොලු වැඩ පුම්බල අරන් අයිසින් දාල ප්‍රචාරය කරන්න මිලියන් ගණන් ඉන්වෙස්ට් කරල ජනතාව අතර තියෙනෙ ඉරිසියාව ගිණි තියල​  එය ​භාවිතා කළා එම රජය පෙරලීමෙ එක් ආයුධයක් ලෙස​.   එයත් සමගම මුස්ලිම් - සිංහල වෛරයක් ඇතිකර ගොඩ නගන්නත් මේ වගේම ආයෝජනය කලා. (අනිත් දුර්වල කම. )


 1988/89 කාලෙත් ජේවීපී එක ගම්වල තරුණයන් අල්ලගන්න මෙය එලිපිට භාවිතා කළ අන්දම අප හොඳින් නිරීක්‍ෂානය කලා. . උඹල සල්ලි නැතුව දුක් විඳිනව​. ධනපති යන් ගේ ලමයි සැප විඳිනව​. උන් ගේ ඉඩම් වල උඹල වැඩ කරනව ආදී ලෙස ක්‍රම ක්‍රමයෙන් ඉරිසියාව වපුරල අන්තිමේ පරම්පරාවක්ම වල පල්ලට යැව්ව​.  



නිදහස් අද්‍යාපනය යනු ඕනෑම අයෙකුට තමන් කැමති නීතිවිරෝධී නොවන ඕනෑම විශයයක් හැකි ඕනෑම ලෙසකින් ඉගෙන ගෙන සමත් විය හැකි නිදහසයි.
එම මානුශික නිදහසට කිසිම සත්වයෙකුට බාධා කල නොහැක​.


ජනතාව ඉගෙන ගන්නේ කුමණ ක්‍ෂේත්‍රයකද යන්න රජයක් විසින් නියම කිරීම  දරදඬු රාජාන්ඩු වල දක්නට තිබූ ම්ලේච්ඡ ක්‍රමයකි.  එය නිදහස් අද්‍යාපනය යන වචනය පවා දූශනය කිරිමකි.

නියමිත ප්‍රැක්ටිකල් හා විභාග පාස් වෙනව නම් ඉගෙන ගත්තෙ ලංකාවෙව​, කොළඹද​, සයිටම් ද​, බලු කිස්තානෙද වෙනි වැදගත් වන්නේ තමන් ඉගෙන ගත් දේ කිරීමේ හැකියාවයි. එම හැකියාව සමහර විට කොළඹ මෙඩිකල් කොලේජ් එකේ කෙනෙක් ට වඩා සයිටම් එකේ කෙනෙක්ට පිහිටිය හැක​. A ලෙවල් ලකුණු මට්ටමින් එය සොයාගත නොහැක​.

වෛද්‍යවරුන් වෙන්න හැකි රජය විසින් තෝරන කිහිප දෙනෙකුට පමණක් නම්, ගොවීන්, බස් රියදුරන්, ගුවන් නියමුවන්, පරිගනක ඉංජිනේරුවන්, සිවිල් ඉංජිනේරුවන් ආදී සියලු දෙනා රජය විසින් තෝරා ගත යුතුය​.

ලංකාවේ ජන සමාජයේ දොස්තර යනු  අන් සියලු දෙනාට වඩා ඉහල ආත්මයක් ලැබූ අරුම පුදුම ජීවියෙක් ලෙස සැලකුණ කාලය දොස්තර සංගම් වල වැඩ වර්ජන නිසාම දැන් අහෝසි වී ගොස් බොහෝ කල් ය​.  
avatar
Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Posts : 3026
Equity Stars : 6388
Reputation : 399
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Asia

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by PrasannaMani on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:38 am

Yesterday I saw these wordings in FB

"When someone learning from their money who get  other people tax money for their education protest against Private education."

I don't know how ethical.But always our people think about our people not other people...
avatar
PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 223
Equity Stars : 665
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-10-15
Location : Colombo 03

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by Eugine Fernando on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:38 am

I can`t understand why these people are against SAITM, what gain Sri lanka as a country will get by closing SAITM, some bankrupt political parties such as JVP and Peratugami parties are behind this, Only few people who are supporting these parties are participating in these protests. most of the Srilankans are not against SAITM. these parties always oppose for every thing whether it is  good or bad., they never come out with a solution, MAY GOD BLESS SRILANKA.

Eugine Fernando
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 283
Equity Stars : 762
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 63
Location : Negombo

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by skyfall on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:27 pm

@omegaplus wrote:
@skyfall wrote:These students should put in jail.
Clueless. 
Even Bangladesh has private unis and Sri Lankans go there to study..!
These are students asking for better standard for Dr degree. Do you want to get medicine from a Dr who couldn't get A/L 65% for biology paper or from some one can't  pass chemistry  , but just become a Dr as they can pay? 
Look at what happened to indian medical collages...all over world no demand because os bad standards

No they dont ask for better standard for SAITM degree. They simply want to close it.
They have no clue how many students go abroad to study medicine. Even to cuntries like Bangaladesh, nepal, Tanzania etc.
How much money drain from Sri lanka per annum?

Rather stop SAITM they should force government to request tougher admission standards for SAITM students.

skyfall
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 462
Equity Stars : 2752
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by skyfall on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:36 pm

@Eugine Fernando wrote:I can`t understand why these people are against SAITM, what gain Sri lanka as a country will get by closing SAITM, some bankrupt political parties such as JVP and Peratugami parties are behind this, Only few people who are supporting these parties are participating in these protests. most of the Srilankans are not against SAITM. these parties always oppose for every thing whether it is  good or bad., they never come out with a solution, MAY GOD BLESS SRILANKA.

These people like frogs in the well.

skyfall
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 462
Equity Stars : 2752
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by reader on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Dear Chinwi, Skyfall, prasannamani and all others please spend some time and read.. I think you will understand the real image of SAITM..

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5I1TzwvAHOMnhMZlJTUE1DOTQ/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5I1TzwvAHOcDBJRlU5d1AzbUlWXzVOVnRnZGZPR2gxbkV3/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5I1TzwvAHOTmhGLW1ya0thc1YtMG0yZWFMc0R4YWthNUVZ/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5I1TzwvAHOMVVseFhJVmRZNXFvRHFSNk5mNG1Jcy1RVnA0/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5I1TzwvAHOSk5pN2owZkd5WmM/view
http://www.gmoa.lk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/malabereport-eng.pdf

reader
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 91
Equity Stars : 574
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-04-16
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by reader on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:41 pm


reader
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 91
Equity Stars : 574
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-04-16
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by omegaplus on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:45 pm

@reader wrote:Dear Chinwi, Skyfall, prasannamani and all others please spend some time and read.. I think you will understand the real image of SAITM..

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5I1TzwvAHOMnhMZlJTUE1DOTQ/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5I1TzwvAHOcDBJRlU5d1AzbUlWXzVOVnRnZGZPR2gxbkV3/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5I1TzwvAHOTmhGLW1ya0thc1YtMG0yZWFMc0R4YWthNUVZ/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5I1TzwvAHOMVVseFhJVmRZNXFvRHFSNk5mNG1Jcy1RVnA0/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5I1TzwvAHOSk5pN2owZkd5WmM/view
http://www.gmoa.lk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/malabereport-eng.pdf
Dear Reader, 
I dont think any one who screaming " Yes" to SAITM will bother to read any of this.

They think all uni students against private education. But the real situation is these crooks, corrupt politicians want to start a business make money from anyone even they don't have min qualifications  , its not a private education system to train proper Drs.
  The sad thing is even investors who supposed to look in to fact not understanding the real situation and danger here... How can we expect general public to do so? No
avatar
omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 299
Equity Stars : 1424
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by skyfall on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:51 pm

@omegaplus wrote:

They think all uni students against private education. But the real situation is these crooks, corrupt politicians want to start a business make money from anyone even they don't have min qualifications  , its not a private education system to train proper Drs.
  The sad thing is even investors who supposed to look in to fact not understanding the real situation and danger here... How can we expect general public to do so? No

The very basic of a private uni is to make money. If someone denies that then that's an issue.
Private unis must go forward in Sri Lanka. Otherwise we will keep losing our money forever.

All the government have to do is regulate these university NOT close.

skyfall
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 462
Equity Stars : 2752
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by PrasannaMani on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:59 pm

@skyfall wrote:
@omegaplus wrote:

They think all uni students against private education. But the real situation is these crooks, corrupt politicians want to start a business make money from anyone even they don't have min qualifications  , its not a private education system to train proper Drs.
  The sad thing is even investors who supposed to look in to fact not understanding the real situation and danger here... How can we expect general public to do so? No

The very basic of a private uni is to make money. If someone denies that then that's an issue.
Private unis must go forward in Sri Lanka. Otherwise we will keep losing our money forever.

All the government have to do is regulate these university NOT close.
Yeap 100%....Large amount of Money send to foreign universities. That's $$$$$$.

Standard of Private Universities should be improved and Government authorities Supervision is a must.
.
avatar
PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 223
Equity Stars : 665
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-10-15
Location : Colombo 03

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by omegaplus on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:07 pm

@skyfall wrote:
@omegaplus wrote:
@skyfall wrote:These students should put in jail.
Clueless. 
Even Bangladesh has private unis and Sri Lankans go there to study..!
These are students asking for better standard for Dr degree. Do you want to get medicine from a Dr who couldn't get A/L 65% for biology paper or from some one can't  pass chemistry  , but just become a Dr as they can pay? 
Look at what happened to indian medical collages...all over world no demand because os bad standards

No they dont ask for better standard for SAITM degree. They simply want to close it.
They have no clue how many students go abroad to study medicine. Even to cuntries like Bangaladesh, nepal, Tanzania etc.
How much money drain from Sri lanka per annum?

Rather stop SAITM they should force government to request tougher admission standards for SAITM students.

Yes they asking to close it as this institute violate very basic of LAW and order of the country. It's not started within the law of the country and not followed any regulations.
 Poor man even can't  open a corner shop without a permit in this country and let this huge scams going on. If it's illegal , what should be done?
 Didn't we all ask for better government , law and order? 


Last edited by omegaplus on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 299
Equity Stars : 1424
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by PrasannaMani on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:14 pm

@omegaplus wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@omegaplus wrote:
@skyfall wrote:These students should put in jail.
Clueless. 
Even Bangladesh has private unis and Sri Lankans go there to study..!
These are students asking for better standard for Dr degree. Do you want to get medicine from a Dr who couldn't get A/L 65% for biology paper or from some one can't  pass chemistry  , but just become a Dr as they can pay? 
Look at what happened to indian medical collages...all over world no demand because os bad standards

No they dont ask for better standard for SAITM degree. They simply want to close it.
They have no clue how many students go abroad to study medicine. Even to cuntries like Bangaladesh, nepal, Tanzania etc.
How much money drain from Sri lanka per annum?

Rather stop SAITM they should force government to request tougher admission standards for SAITM students.

Yes they asking to close it as this institute violate very basic of LAW and order of the country. It's not started within the law of the country and not followed any regulations.
 Poor man one can't  open a corner shop without a permit in this country and let this huge scams going on. If it's illegal , what should be done?
 Didn't we all ask for better government , law and order? 
We expect something from every government but getting completely opposite of our expectations.
avatar
PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 223
Equity Stars : 665
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-10-15
Location : Colombo 03

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by Chinwi on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:53 pm

I glanced through two reports, PMC Report by Dr Ravindra Ruberu Chairman and JMOA report.

Both listed lacking elements of SAITM and  the first report recommend remedial measures.  GMOA as always highlight legal issues , contradictions with some acts etc.

There can be inadequate parts in their training or in legal approvals. Even in govt Unis we know how students find necessary knowledge.

As a country we have to see this establishment as an asset of the country.

Private companies are also assets of a country.

If you go to the Neville Fernando Hospital you can see how much money they have spent to build and maintain it. It is a huge hospital with all the necessary superstructure. I can't believe how they competed it and carrying out current services.
They also use it as a training hospital for SAITM students.

What we should do is help them to make it to the required standard. Not closing it down.

If GMOA  find any part of SAITM is insufficient to make a medical practitioner they should guide them to upgrade it.

The billions , services, trained personnel  are our money , our assets . Assets of Sri Lanka.

Destroying that huge effort is a crime.

Once I saw Coast Conservation Dept. demolishing a newly build very nice beach hotel closer to Hikkaduwa area. The reason was they have not obtained the necessary approvals from CCD.  They have only got the permission from local authorities.  The heartbroken  owner left the area or country with a loss of many many millions.
Then after about 1 year another hotel appeared in the same place.
No one demolished it. The reason was the new guys have obtained  the approval papers from Coast  conservation Dept. We have short sighted, mostly jealous people as authorities.


About A/L qualifications:
In Sri Lanka outstation students who come and study in Colombo can enter with low marks while students living in Colombo (or other cities) left out even they get higher marks.

A/L high mark system is just to   limit the numbers to National Unis. That's all.

There should be a way for others to study in their preferred fields by going abroad or doing online or attending local places , if they wanted.
In Medical, Engineering , Management Accounting , aeronautics, agriculture or any other field
a Government has no right to block the education of the people.

Note: Above is how I think.
I respect the rights of expression of others,  who are against SAITM.
Personally , I am against Indian ETCA but supporting Lankan SAITM.
I go with GMOA and any other organization who work against ETCA but work against them in SAITM case.  That is my freedom.

In politics also same. Even now I give my 100% support and know-how in a particular subject to design and implement a high tech applied .... work managed by some  'henchmen directors' appointed by this Govt. This is as long as the do good work for the country.
avatar
Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Posts : 3026
Equity Stars : 6388
Reputation : 399
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Asia

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by hettdas on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:28 pm

Most of the countries like China ,Russia,  India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Philipine etc have private medical colleges. Every year thousands of students pass out from those. But to practice in Medicine  in those countries they should pass  board exams of each country. That is the policy. So completely closing a University like SAITM is a foolish thing. If they wanted to do it they should have done it initially before recruiting 12 batches of students.
What I suggest Medical council is to let them sit EPRM exam(which is used to recruit foriegn educated Medical students) and select only  who have passed  written test & viva to practice in SriLanka.
avatar
hettdas
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 4136
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by omegaplus on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:53 pm

@hettdas wrote:Most of the countries like China ,Russia,  India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Philipine etc have private medical colleges. Every year thousands of students pass out from those. But to practice in Medicine  in those countries they should pass  board exams of each country. That is the policy. So completely closing a University like SAITM is a foolish thing. If they wanted to do it they should have done it initially before recruiting 12 batches of students.
What I suggest Medical council is to let them sit EPRM exam(which is used to recruit foriegn educated Medical students) and select only  who have passed  written test & viva to practice in SriLanka.
The problem they dont want to sit for the exam. If you do some researches you'll see same happened with Russian degree holders in SL. many of them couldn't pass Medical council exam after many attempts. 
why you push students to get a degree just because parents can affords if students not suitable?
avatar
omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 299
Equity Stars : 1424
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by omegaplus on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:54 pm

avatar
omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 299
Equity Stars : 1424
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by reader on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:03 am

@Chinwi wrote:I glanced through two reports, PMC Report by Dr Ravindra Ruberu Chairman and JMOA report.

Both listed lacking elements of SAITM and  the first report recommend remedial measures.  GMOA as always highlight legal issues , contradictions with some acts etc.

There can be inadequate parts in their training or in legal approvals. Even in govt Unis we know how students find necessary knowledge.

As a country we have to see this establishment as an asset of the country.

Private companies are also assets of a country.

If you go to the Neville Fernando Hospital you can see how much money they have spent to build and maintain it. It is a huge hospital with all the necessary superstructure. I can't believe how they competed it and carrying out current services.  
They also use it as a training hospital for SAITM students.

What we should do is help them to make it to the required standard. Not closing it down.

If GMOA  find any part of SAITM is insufficient to make a medical practitioner they should guide them to upgrade it.

The billions , services, trained personnel  are our money , our assets . Assets of Sri Lanka.

Destroying that huge effort is a crime.

Once I saw Coast Conservation Dept. demolishing a newly build very nice beach hotel closer to Hikkaduwa area. The reason was they have not obtained the necessary approvals from CCD.  They have only got the permission from local authorities.  The heartbroken  owner left the area or country with a loss of many many millions.
Then after about 1 year another hotel appeared in the same place.
No one demolished it. The reason was the new guys have obtained  the approval  papers from Coast  conservation Dept. We have short sighted, mostly jealous people as authorities.


About A/L qualifications:
In Sri Lanka outstation students who come and study in Colombo can enter with low marks while students living in Colombo (or other cities) left out even they get higher marks.

A/L high mark system is just to   limit the numbers to National Unis. That's all.

There should be a way for others to study in their preferred fields by going abroad or doing online or attending local places , if they wanted.
In Medical, Engineering , Management Accounting , aeronautics, agriculture or any other field
a Government has no right to block the education of the people.

Note:  Above is how I think.
I respect the rights of expression of others,  who are against SAITM.
Personally , I am against Indian ETCA but supporting Lankan SAITM.
I go with GMOA and any other organization who work against ETCA but work against them in SAITM case.  That is my freedom.

In politics also same. Even now I give my 100% support and know-how in a particular subject to design and implement a high tech applied .... work managed by some  'henchmen directors' appointed by this Govt. This is as long as the do good work for the country.
1st we should understand where is the Problem?It is with the politician or so called government, and not with general public or government uni. students. Starting a university (specially a medical faculty) is not like starting a garment factory or something like that.The governing body for the medical education and medical practice in sri lanka is Sri lanka medical council(SLMC) so the SAITM should be strictly adhere to SLMC rules and regulations. But unfortunately it never happened. They never care about SLMC word or law or policy as they are having very strong political coverage(including current health minister) Personally i too not against privet education but it should based quality rather than money(profit)

reader
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 91
Equity Stars : 574
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-04-16
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by omegaplus on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:29 am

@reader wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:I glanced through two reports, PMC Report by Dr Ravindra Ruberu Chairman and JMOA report.

Both listed lacking elements of SAITM and  the first report recommend remedial measures.  GMOA as always highlight legal issues , contradictions with some acts etc.

There can be inadequate parts in their training or in legal approvals. Even in govt Unis we know how students find necessary knowledge.

As a country we have to see this establishment as an asset of the country.

Private companies are also assets of a country.

If you go to the Neville Fernando Hospital you can see how much money they have spent to build and maintain it. It is a huge hospital with all the necessary superstructure. I can't believe how they competed it and carrying out current services.  
They also use it as a training hospital for SAITM students.

What we should do is help them to make it to the required standard. Not closing it down.

If GMOA  find any part of SAITM is insufficient to make a medical practitioner they should guide them to upgrade it.

The billions , services, trained personnel  are our money , our assets . Assets of Sri Lanka.

Destroying that huge effort is a crime.

Once I saw Coast Conservation Dept. demolishing a newly build very nice beach hotel closer to Hikkaduwa area. The reason was they have not obtained the necessary approvals from CCD.  They have only got the permission from local authorities.  The heartbroken  owner left the area or country with a loss of many many millions.
Then after about 1 year another hotel appeared in the same place.
No one demolished it. The reason was the new guys have obtained  the approval  papers from Coast  conservation Dept. We have short sighted, mostly jealous people as authorities.


About A/L qualifications:
In Sri Lanka outstation students who come and study in Colombo can enter with low marks while students living in Colombo (or other cities) left out even they get higher marks.

A/L high mark system is just to   limit the numbers to National Unis. That's all.

There should be a way for others to study in their preferred fields by going abroad or doing online or attending local places , if they wanted.
In Medical, Engineering , Management Accounting , aeronautics, agriculture or any other field
a Government has no right to block the education of the people.

Note:  Above is how I think.
I respect the rights of expression of others,  who are against SAITM.
Personally , I am against Indian ETCA but supporting Lankan SAITM.
I go with GMOA and any other organization who work against ETCA but work against them in SAITM case.  That is my freedom.

In politics also same. Even now I give my 100% support and know-how in a particular subject to design and implement a high tech applied .... work managed by some  'henchmen directors' appointed by this Govt. This is as long as the do good work for the country.
1st we should understand where is the Problem?It is with the politician or so called government, and not with general public or government uni. students. Starting a university (specially a medical faculty) is not like starting a garment factory or something like that.The governing body for the medical education and medical practice in sri lanka is Sri lanka medical council(SLMC) so the SAITM should be strictly adhere to SLMC rules and regulations. But unfortunately it never happened. They never care about SLMC word or law or policy as they are having very strong political coverage(including current health minister) Personally i too not against privet education but it should based quality rather than money(profit)
Exactly....but for them it's like opening a supermarket....
avatar
omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 299
Equity Stars : 1424
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by hettdas on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:01 am

@omegaplus wrote:
@hettdas wrote:Most of the countries like China ,Russia,  India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Philipine etc have private medical colleges. Every year thousands of students pass out from those. But to practice in Medicine  in those countries they should pass  board exams of each country. That is the policy. So completely closing a University like SAITM is a foolish thing. If they wanted to do it they should have done it initially before recruiting 12 batches of students.
What I suggest Medical council is to let them sit EPRM exam(which is used to recruit foriegn educated Medical students) and select only  who have passed  written test & viva to practice in SriLanka.
The problem they dont want to sit for the exam. If you do some researches you'll see same happened with Russian degree holders in SL. many of them couldn't pass Medical council exam after many attempts. 
why you push students to get a degree just because parents can affords if students not suitable?
Government (SLMC)should take firm action to sit all private medical students  EPRM test whether they like or not to safeguard patients.
avatar
hettdas
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 4136
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by skyfall on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Good posts by chinwi and many others.
Some cardboard patriots can't understand we drain million of $s every year due to studies in abroad. 

Some go abroad to settle but definitely not the students go to Russia or Bangaladesh..!

Why you people can't think its a good thing to have a private unit at home then we can keep at least some $s.

Close SAITM is a stupid idea that ANY government can think of

skyfall
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 462
Equity Stars : 2752
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Abolish SAITM!

Post by reader on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:37 pm

ලිදේ ඉන්න ගෙම්බෝ කියන එකේ අදහස තමන්ගේ සීමාවෙන් ඔබ්බට දෙයක් දන්නවද නැද්ද කියන එක මිසක් තමන් පදිංචි වෙලා ඉන්න තැන ගැන නෙවෙයි. වන්නියේ හිටියත් කොල්ලුපිටියේ හිටියත් London හිටියත් NewYork හිටියත් ලිදේ ඉන්න ගෙම්බෝ එහෙමමයි. 
මට මේක කියන්න හිතුනේ medcial faculty admission ගැන මේ දවස්වල අදහස් දක්වන සමහර අය. ලියන දේවල් දැක්කම (තමන්ට සල්ලි තියනවනම් එහෙමත් නැත්තම් වෙන රටක පදිංචිවෙලා ඉන්නවනම් තමන් සියල්ල දත් හැටියටත්, ලංකාවේ ඉන්න විශ්ව විද්‍යාල ශිෂ්‍යයෝ සහ අනෙකුත් අය ලින් මැඩියෝ හැටියටත් අදහස් දක්වනඅය) 
සල්ලි තියනවනම් doctor කෙනෙක් වෙන්න අවස්තාව වෙන රටවල තියනවා කියන එක පට්ටපල් බොරුවක්. 
ඇමෙරිකවේදී medical faculty යන්න ඕන නම් ලංකාවේදී වගේම තරග විභාගයක් තියනවා (MCAT exam). මේ විභාගයෙන් වැඩිම ලකුණු තියන අය විතරයි medical school වලට ගන්නේ. ඊට අමතරව undergraduate කාලේ තමන්ගේ GPA අගය ඉතාම ඉහලින් (බොහෝ විට 3.8 හෝ ඊට වැඩි) තියෙන්න ඕන. ඇමෙරිකාවේ private සහ state university කියල වර්ග දෙකක් තියනවා. state universities වලට ශිෂ්‍යයන් මුදල් ගෙව්වත් එවා පවත්වාගෙන යාම සදහා අදාළ ප්‍රාන්ත (states) වලින් මහජන මුදල් සෑහෙන ප්‍රමාණයක් වෙන් කරනවා. එතකොට තමන් හෝ තමන්ගේ දරුවා තමාගේ මුදලින් ඉගෙන ගන්න බව උජාරුවෙන් කියන ගමන් ලංකාවේ ශිෂ්‍යයන්ට අපහාස කරන බොහොමයක් දෙනාත් මහජන මුදලින් නඩත්තු වෙන අය. දෙවැනි බොරුව තමයි මුදල් තිබුනොත් medcial degree එකක පුද්ගලික විශ්ව විද්යාල වලින් ගන්න පුළුවන් කියන තර්කය. ඇමෙරිකාවේ පුද්ගලික වෛද්‍ය විද්‍යාල අතිශය තරගකාරී. මේ විශ්ව විද්‍යාල පැවතෙන්නේ අති විශිෂ්ට වෛද්‍ය වරු බිහිකිරීම මගින්. මේ සදහා ඔවුන් අනුගමනය කරන ක්‍රියාව තමයි පෙර කියූ MCAT සහ GPA අගයන් උපරිම ශිෂ්‍යන් තෝරාගැනීම. ඇමෙරිකාවේ සියලුම ප්‍රාන්ත වල පාහේ (කිහිපයක් හැර) පුද්ගලික වෛද්‍ය විද්‍යාලයකට ඇතුළුවීම, මහජන මුදලින් නඩත්තුවෙන වෛද්‍ය විද්‍යාලයකට ඇතුළුවීමට වඩා අතිශය අපහසුයි. ඒ මුදල නිසාම නෙවෙයි, නොහැකියාව නිසා. මේ පුද්ගලික වෛද්‍ය විද්‍යාල වලට ඇතුළුවීමට කොතරම් ඉහල ලකුණු ගන්න ඕනද ගැන බලාගන්න පුළුවන් http://medical-schools.startclass.com වෙබ් ලිපිනයෙන්. කිසිම දියුණු රටක පුද්ගලික වෛද්‍ය විද්‍යාලයකට අඩු සුදුසුකම් සහිත ළමුන් ඇතුලත්කර ගන්නේ නෑ. සල්ලි ගෙවල විතරක් මේවට යන්න පුලුවන්නම් ලංකාවේ දරුවෝ සෑහෙන ප්‍රමාණයක් මේ රටවල් වලට යාවි. හැබැයි සල්ලි නෙවෙයි ප්‍රශ්නේ. GPA අගය සහ MCAT විභාග ලකුණු. ලංකාවේ ඉන්න, හේතුවක් නැතුව පුද්ගලික වෛද්‍ය විද්‍යාලඕන කියල කෑගහන වැඩි දෙනෙක් මේක දන්නේ නෑ. තමාගේ දරුවා වෛද්‍ය විද්‍යාලයකට දාගන්න උත්සහ කරපු හැමෝම මේක දන්නවා, හැබැයි මේ දේ වහගෙන ජනතාව රවටන්න බොරු දේවල් පෙන්නනවා.වෙනරටවල පදිංචි උදවිය මේක දන්නවා වගේම තමන්ගේ දරුවට උපරිම ලකුණු ගන්න සියලුම දේවල් කරනගමන් ලංකාවේ වෛද්‍ය අද්‍යාපනය සුදුසුකම් මත කරන්න එපා කියල කෑ මොර දෙනවා.
http://medical-schools.startclass.com/

(This is from face book , written by very talented Community medicine consultant Prof. Suneth Budhdhika Agampodi) posted here with his permission..   

reader
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 91
Equity Stars : 574
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-04-16
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Statistics
We have 20021 registered users
The newest registered user is CooperOr

Our users have posted a total of 325926 messages in 50079 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 65 Guests

MRBRAVO

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.