Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Poll

SLEF Market Sentiment Indicator

73% 73% [ 1140 ]
27% 27% [ 426 ]

Total Votes : 1566

Latest topics
» Where Is Equity Champ
by stockback Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» CAUTION - ABANS FINANCE PLC IN DEEP TROUBLE?
by worthiness Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» TJL මොකද වෙන්නෙ.
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 9:23 pm

» SFL moving.
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» Why KOTA , BALA . BOPL come down ?
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» MHDL 15+ next week
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Abans in trouble after Hayleys acquiring Singer?
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 4:45 pm

» Why LCEM going up????
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 4:44 pm

» whats good to buy for 300,000
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 11:45 am

» Next three years will be the developmental phase of the government – PM
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:30 am

» මුල් මාස හයේ තේ අපනයනය වැඩි වෙලා
by Ran49 Yesterday at 8:18 am

» semb next penny run
by ruwan326 Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:32 pm

» TO SHARE HOLDERS OF CITK
by Eugine Fernando Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:23 pm

» GUAR trading With 46% discount price OF NAV
by man123 Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:17 pm

» FULL TIME INVESTOR - CSE
by Rich Guy Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:12 pm

» DRUG LORDS VS BOND LORDS
by Yahapalanaya Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:11 am

» binary trade
by jayasurya1126 Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:50 pm

» What about VPEL dividend
by duinvest Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:54 pm

» lcem.... 10+
by Wimal Modawansa Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:52 pm

» YORK 25++++++++++++ EASY TARGET,
by anges Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:09 pm

» something happen to hunns
by newone Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

» SLTL Target price???
by lk-investor Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:13 pm

» RWSL..............
by Namal Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:11 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by ruwan326 Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:48 am

» Smart Recommendation 2 - Next run BIL
by Ran49 Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:27 am

» Rain on VPEL
by Ran49 Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:14 am

» Market is fully activated today
by prabath Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:21 pm

» AINV.N and PCHH.N Annual Reports
by Neluka Karannagoda Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:04 am

» Grain elevators to go up very very soon
by Ran49 Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:23 am

» Financial Instrument- Lease BG/SBLC
by leasingmandate Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:19 pm

» PC ELECTIONS LIKELY IN DECEMBER
by ShaneMc Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:40 pm

» Please Advise Me..
by ruwan326 Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:44 pm

» GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER
by Ran49 Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:54 am

» WHY RETAILERS ADD SURCHARGE ON CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
by csebrowser Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:59 pm

» (TRADE AND PROJECT FINANCING INFORM OF FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT SUCH AS BG/SBLC/LC)
by amlease12 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:10 pm

» ELPL Poised to be doubled within this years
by ranferdi Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:07 am

» JVP ECONOMIC VISION FOR REVIEW
by D.G.Dayaratne Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:58 am

» Lalith, Anusha Sentenced to RI & admitted to Prison Hospital
by Yahapalanaya Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:28 am

» TAX on EPF when withdrawing
by hettdas Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:25 am

» Export Sector
by D.G.Dayaratne Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:18 am

» Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit (BG/SBLC)
by thomaschavez Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:50 pm

» US RATES ..........!!!!!!!!!!!
by anges Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:37 pm

» UDPL future gem in plantaion
by Ran49 Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:01 pm

» Biggest ever Acquisition 12.5 Billion LKR Singer in Heylese
by anges Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:30 pm

» what is D.P.'s next catch?
by anges Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:28 pm

» Abans Group to be Acquired by Singapore based fund
by fortuneteller Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:51 pm

» How about LDEV
by prabath Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:15 am

» Lankem Development (LDEV) - Rights Issue and its Implications
by sanjulanka Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:43 am

» BROWNS CAPITAL PLC (FLCH.N0000)
by sharemarket Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:26 am

» Why people buy PCH.N ?
by Neluka Karannagoda Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:03 am

» Can anyone recommend good fund managers in Sri Lanka?
by kjojo Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:11 am

» Don't sell your valuable shares at cheap
by prabath Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:31 pm

» WHY PLANTATION ONLY.......
by sanjulanka Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:07 pm

» KOTA latest star
by kjojo Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:22 pm

» CITK TRADING SUSPENDED WHAT NEXT?
by Eugine Fernando Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:12 am

» Brother of President remanded over accident
by Yahapalanaya Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:18 am

» Baiyas Selling....Toiyass Buying...
by soileconomy Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:19 am

» New Revenue Act leaving investors confused
by Teller Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:16 am

» Singer any news ??
by Wimal Modawansa Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:08 pm

» PEOPLE'S LEASING BUYING SIGNAL Target Price 19 ..PLEASE KEEP EYE ON THIS..
by hettdas Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:42 pm

» HAYL.N000 and SINS.N000 Trading Halted
by Suranga_77 Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:50 pm

» Moody’s gives thumbs up to new Inland Revenue Bill
by predictor Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:57 am

» Dialog Acquire Colombo Trust Finance CALF
by gdid Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:22 pm

» FUTURE OF CTC?????????????
by sureshot Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:18 pm

» AINV.N and PCHH.N Interim Financial Statements released
by Neluka Karannagoda Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:20 am

» DOCK FUTURE............
by kjojo Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:29 am

» Sri Lanka President to pay income tax: Finance Minister
by Yahapalanaya Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:48 pm

» BIL Hit 5+++ soon.
by Ran49 Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:32 pm

» Make additional Money For your ........
by ruwan326 Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:21 pm

» Touchwood court case
by ruwan326 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:32 am

» Country is much better & CSE ??
by samaritan Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:48 am

» Good news ADB assistance
by worthiness Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:24 pm

» Super September.!!!!!!!
by ranferdi Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:37 am

» DON'T BUY ABANS FINANCE SHARES
by Wimal Modawansa Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:43 pm

» FLCH worth than Bil
by gayanath1983 Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:41 pm

» HOTELS.....HOTELS
by ice4083 Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:32 am

» New Inland Revenue Act Passed
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:42 pm

» very transparent opportunity to make money online
by jayasurya1126 Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Prospects for Fisheries Industry
by plsp1 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:59 am

» WATCHING CSF
by Teller Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:07 am

» LOFC Chart 28.04.2017 (weekly chart)
by stockback Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:43 pm

» Any hope for TWOOD
by ruwan326 Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 am

» Risk of Third World War. Are we ready
by samaritan Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:26 am

» AINV.N and PCHH.N flying
by Teller Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:27 am

» මේකෙන් සල්ලි ගත්ත අය ඉන්නවද​? Fist month 33000/=
by Chinwi Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:55 pm

» KZOO.N0000 Will Rise Up
by ruwan326 Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:14 pm

» SRI LANKA'S ECONOMY TO CRASH LAND?
by kapifm Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:06 pm

» make huge money
by reyaz Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:05 am

» LDEV gonna be a Gem soon
by sanjulanka Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:24 pm

» online make money
by jayasurya1126 Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:08 am

» Let us make money
by jayasurya1126 Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:04 am

» MOODYS TO THE RESCUE............!!!!!!!!!!!!
by reyaz Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:45 pm

» SRI LANKA UNDER YAHAPALANAYA
by worthiness Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:40 pm

» It seems like Rajapassa booby trap of Economy is Over
by worthiness Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:35 pm

» how to omake money from house ?
by jayasurya1126 Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:09 pm

» Is it a positive sign of uptrend KZOO...?
by Wimal Modawansa Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:07 am

» Ahoo Kalamazzoooo....
by Wimal Modawansa Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:04 am

» JKH Luxembourg
by asankachamara Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:06 am

» POSITIVE INVESTOR SENTIMENTS
by Yahapalanaya Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:00 am

MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by worthiness on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:50 pm

Second month of the year 2017 is moving on without an affirmative action. Now the patient is in a state of near death experience waiting for bright light or sound, dark tunnel before responding "Yes" or "No".

worthiness
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 2537
Equity Stars : 6477
Reputation : 114
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by D.G.Dayaratne on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:54 pm

No one to look after stock market from the govt side

But there may be anti govt parties who do not allow market to go up

The Patient is vary unlucky

D.G.Dayaratne
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 1707
Equity Stars : 5940
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2011-12-13
Location : Kotte

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by worthiness on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:54 pm

If anti elements really interfere with market to disrepute the ruling party it is extremely unpatriotic action.

worthiness
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 2537
Equity Stars : 6477
Reputation : 114
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by Yahapalanaya on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:01 pm

D.G.Dayaratne wrote:No one to look after stock market from the govt side

But there may be anti govt parties who do not allow market to go up

The Patient is vary unlucky
true
avatar
Yahapalanaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 1247
Equity Stars : 2235
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2015-06-07
Location : North America

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by soileconomy on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:43 am

If government adopt investor oriented policies no need to have anybody to look after market.it will naturally move up.Now blamming others for incapabilities of rulers is a common thing.if anti government elements can drag down market like this they should be very powerful.if anti government parties come to power market index will go very heigh???
avatar
soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 1105
Equity Stars : 4693
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 39
Location : Nebraska

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by kalu_mahaththaya on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:00 am

soileconomy wrote:If government adopt investor oriented policies no need to have anybody to look after market.it will naturally move up.Now blamming others for incapabilities of rulers is a common thing.if anti government elements can drag down market like this they should be very powerful.if anti government parties come to power market index will go 

YOU ARE CORRECT...THIS IS MOST WEAKEST GOVERNMENT OF THE SRI LANKAN HISTORY...EVEN DAHANAYAKE GOVERNMENT IS MUCH MORE STRONGER THAN THIS ONE...FIRST RUNNER UP IS 2002-2004 GOVERNMENT...ALL LED BY RANIL WICKRAMASINGHE...HOWEVER WEAKEST PRESIDENT AND THE WEAKEST PRIME MINISTER ARE GANGED UP TO GOVERN THE COUNTRY...HERN PROTECT US...!

kalu_mahaththaya
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Posts : 44
Equity Stars : 400
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by Eugine Fernando on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:25 am

kalu_mahaththaya wrote:
soileconomy wrote:If government adopt investor oriented policies no need to have anybody to look after market.it will naturally move up.Now blamming others for incapabilities of rulers is a common thing.if anti government elements can drag down market like this they should be very powerful.if anti government parties come to power market index will go 

YOU ARE CORRECT...THIS IS MOST WEAKEST GOVERNMENT OF THE SRI LANKAN HISTORY...EVEN DAHANAYAKE GOVERNMENT IS MUCH MORE STRONGER THAN THIS ONE...FIRST RUNNER UP IS 2002-2004 GOVERNMENT...ALL LED BY RANIL WICKRAMASINGHE...HOWEVER WEAKEST PRESIDENT AND THE WEAKEST PRIME MINISTER ARE GANGED UP TO GOVERN THE COUNTRY...HERN PROTECT US...!
I too agree with you, present market is run by anti government parties,  we can understand the situation but unfortunately the rulers and the authorities failed to get it. That is our bad luck.......

Eugine Fernando
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 316
Equity Stars : 870
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 63
Location : Negombo

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by Chinwi on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:47 am

Even if the market fell to 3000 you will say it is due to misleading and misdoing done by anti-govt forces.

Whenever there is a debacle the politicians also blame Mahinda Rajapaksa.

This shows how week is the incapable management of these week minded bunch of fools.


avatar
Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Posts : 3069
Equity Stars : 6510
Reputation : 411
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Asia

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by stockback on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:00 pm

ethakota egollo siyambla gennema naha wage...

stockback
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 2655
Equity Stars : 6218
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by stockback on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:01 pm

CLC anf BUKI

hara deparak pahalata drop karanna try kala.

valuble stock ehema pahalata genna bari wenakotai me widiyata play karannae.

H. Port agrement soon. solve some problems....

stockback
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 2655
Equity Stars : 6218
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by worthiness on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:53 pm

It is clear some invincible hands are behind the screen. They are visible to themselves only. They can nicely drag down immediately even very healthy shares. It is noticeable if you really pay attention on stock movements.

worthiness
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 2537
Equity Stars : 6477
Reputation : 114
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by niru on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Chinwi wrote:Even if the market fell to 3000 you will say it is due to misleading and misdoing done by anti-govt forces.

Whenever there is a debacle  the politicians also blame Mahinda Rajapaksa.

This shows how week is the incapable management of these week minded bunch of fools.




Please learn the difference between "week" and "weak"

niru
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 130
Equity Stars : 2190
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by stockback on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:14 pm

worthiness wrote:It is clear some invincible hands are behind the screen. They are visible to themselves only. They can nicely drag down immediately even very healthy shares. It is noticeable if you really pay attention on stock movements.


if they did same thing at 6600 level "Top" they will winner.

under this situation they will looser..

when ASI break resistance level. next major resistance is around 6600. with time factor maybe 6600 not big resistance around  May  - June

specially GSP+.
after Creating SLDB. and 1 Billion Loan and 1.5 Billion International bond.
IMF 450 Million USD.
and also world bank loan around 440 Millions USD for this year.
and also ADB loans

FDI
H. Port selling 1.12 Billions.
around 400 Millions USd for Port-city project.
and also some money Hambanthota Industrial Zone


Que.
Chinese loans for High way (central high way. recently announce 161 Billion Rupees)
November IMF another 450 Million USD

at the same time sri lanka has to improve productions. then sri lanka can developed it self.

stockback
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 2655
Equity Stars : 6218
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by Eugine Fernando on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:31 pm

stockback wrote:
worthiness wrote:It is clear some invincible hands are behind the screen. They are visible to themselves only. They can nicely drag down immediately even very healthy shares. It is noticeable if you really pay attention on stock movements.


if they did same thing at 6600 level "Top" they will winner.

under this situation they will looser..

when ASI break resistance level. next major resistance is around 6600. with time factor maybe 6600 not big resistance around  May  - June

specially GSP+.
after Creating SLDB. and 1 Billion Loan and 1.5 Billion International bond.
IMF 450 Million USD.
and also world bank loan around 440 Millions USD for this year.
and also ADB loans

FDI
H. Port selling 1.12 Billions.
around 400 Millions USd for Port-city project.
and also some money Hambanthota Industrial Zone


Que.
Chinese loans for High way (central high way. recently announce 161 Billion Rupees)
November IMF another 450 Million USD

at the same time sri lanka has to improve productions. then sri lanka can developed it self.
See how these criminals trying to bring down the market trading 100, 200 shares, it was 26 points up in the morning,

Eugine Fernando
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 316
Equity Stars : 870
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 63
Location : Negombo

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by reyaz on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:44 pm

Bring down my credibility, I dont care! This month 90% of foreign investors will leave, why? Because the fed in the US may increase policy rates.   Razz

(Securities in other countries will be sold to buy treassury bonds of tje US FEDERAL RESERVE)

I am in no way responsible for the decisions taken from considering my articals, comments or recomendations.
avatar
reyaz
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 180
Equity Stars : 2619
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by worthiness on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Well, if not mistaken, after Trump came into power, planned rate hike in the year 2017 was revisited & retarded.

worthiness
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 2537
Equity Stars : 6477
Reputation : 114
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by stockback on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:04 pm

worthiness wrote:Well, if not mistaken, after Trump came into power, planned rate hike in the year 2017 was revisited & retarded.


Trump is crazy guy. Fed maybe increase rates but it not harm. bcz investors seen Trump threat. 

Muslim Funds and Asian funds not going there. under this situation EU funds will move to US side. but I am not thinking that way. 

Fed rates hike not effect much. according to GEO politics. investors think about this.

stockback
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 2655
Equity Stars : 6218
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by reyaz on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Well think about it! Why are all the country central bank meetings & briefings on same date?
avatar
reyaz
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 180
Equity Stars : 2619
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by reyaz on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:22 pm

The  jews are in control of all the things including America. As long as they think America is the superpower it will remain that way, as long as that is the paradigm everyone who is somebody is going to go and buy USA treassury bonds & bills once they increase their rates.
avatar
reyaz
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 180
Equity Stars : 2619
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by soileconomy on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:05 am

Simple theory of Ravi K.if market is down that is becoz of Mahinda.If it is up that is becoz of superb economic management of Government.
avatar
soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 1105
Equity Stars : 4693
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 39
Location : Nebraska

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by worthiness on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:28 am

Such statements are invalid. People ( voters) think differently. Media cannot cheat them as before. They are smart now except few.

worthiness
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 2537
Equity Stars : 6477
Reputation : 114
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by D.G.Dayaratne on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:15 am

During the time of MR govt person like Nivard Cabral did every thin possible to manipulate Economic indicators by hook or crook

Some action was harmful to the economy in the long run

They did same thing to stock market indicators also

If we consider stock market person like Godahewa made every effort to show upward trend in stock successfully although economic management was very week

Now Economic Management as well as management of stock is very

week

Economic Advisers of President and Prime Minister must give proper attention to stock market advice them to take proper action

During last govt President conducted several meetings with Brokers and interested parties. i criticise these meetings saying with out proper economic management conducting meeting is useless






D.G.Dayaratne
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 1707
Equity Stars : 5940
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2011-12-13
Location : Kotte

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by D.G.Dayaratne on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:23 am

There are some typing mistake in above posting

I do not know why i do not have facility to add new topics correct and delete


I hope Administrators will give proper attention to my personal problem


D.G.Dayaratne
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 1707
Equity Stars : 5940
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2011-12-13
Location : Kotte

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by predictor on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:27 am

People use to say the stock market is a mirror of the country's economy. Due to this reason interested group linked to certain political party was manipulating the market. 
When the economy was not doing well they were very active in the market to show the economy was doing well and market went up without any basis.They made millions and millions.Some of these guys may be having foreign accounts and their transactions go as foreign.
Now they are not allowing it to go up in order to say economy is bad.
Actually now the country is on right track. 
Corruption reduced compared to previous regime. people can talk freely. Right for information is there now. International relations have improved tremendously. Tourists are coming and inflow has gone up to us $ 3.2 bln in 2016. It is not easy to change overnight.


May be these manipulators are part of the big group who want to save the bigwigs of the previous regime going to prison. Similarly protests are done everywhere in the city for the same purpose.
Think of Saitem. Where were these doctors when Mahinda was in power. They were given vehicle permits, special facilities to send their children to colombo schools etc. When those were withdrawn or reduced by this govt they are unhappy and opposition can fuel them easily.


Look at the real picture.
Salaries of Govt sector and private sector were increased substantially. cost of medicine has come down, Cost of fuel came down by about 15%. 
Vat increase and the cost of living increase is negligible.
Weerawansa is in remand only for misusing vehicles. Giving houses either free or at very low prices are yet to come. His wife's identity card case is fixed for trials in May. Mahinda's security Nevile's case will come up in March. JO now feels the heat. that is the issue now.

predictor
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 87
Equity Stars : 594
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MARKET IN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Post by soileconomy on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:58 am

predictor wrote:People use to say the stock market is a mirror of the country's economy. Due to this reason interested group linked to certain political party was manipulating the market. 
When the economy was not doing well they were very active in the market to show the economy was doing well and market went up without any basis.They made millions and millions.Some of these guys may be having foreign accounts and their transactions go as foreign.
Now they are not allowing it to go up in order to say economy is bad.
Actually now the country is on right track. 
Corruption reduced compared to previous regime. people can talk freely. Right for information is there now. International relations have improved tremendously. Tourists are coming and inflow has gone up to us $ 3.2 bln in 2016. It is not easy to change overnight.


May be these manipulators are part of the big group who want to save the bigwigs of the previous regime going to prison. Similarly protests are done everywhere in the city for the same purpose.
Think of Saitem. Where were these doctors when Mahinda was in power. They were given vehicle permits, special facilities to send their children to colombo schools etc. When those were withdrawn or reduced by this govt they are unhappy and opposition can fuel them easily.


Look at the real picture.
Salaries of Govt sector and private sector were increased substantially. cost of medicine has come down, Cost of fuel came down by about 15%. 
Vat increase and the cost of living increase is negligible.
Weerawansa is in remand only for misusing vehicles. Giving houses either free or at very low prices are yet to come. His wife's identity card case is fixed for trials in May. Mahinda's security Nevile's case will come up in March. JO now feels the heat. that is the issue now.
Bond sacm.
Selling national assets
Tax consession given to certain parties.
Rising cost of living
And many more is not covered here in your article.
If weerawansa does not speak or if he joins the government all the charges will...
Rajitha's ships...
Misuse of government vehicle by some ministers like Lasantha Alagiwanna..
Betraying whole country to India..
Signing of ECTA....
Loosing of mega projects...
avatar
soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 1105
Equity Stars : 4693
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 39
Location : Nebraska

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Statistics
We have 21134 registered users
The newest registered user is CHANAKA PRASAD

Our users have posted a total of 327642 messages in 50354 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests

AkilaMK, dmtmadusanka, ruwan326

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.