Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Chinwi Today at 9:28 am

» HVA - Game changer! High profits this quarter!!!!!
by Chinwi Yesterday at 11:03 pm

» JACKPOT for LDEV share holders
by anjelo Yesterday at 1:53 pm

» sfs any news
by max shanu Yesterday at 10:52 am

» Foreign Investment
by kang64 Yesterday at 6:00 am

» Meka Mahinda Rajapaksege Wadak
by Yahapalanaya Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:20 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 am

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:26 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by rasikagamage Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:58 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by Namal Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:15 pm

» WATCHOUT CITRUS GROUP SHARES
by Eugine Fernando Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 am

» Jackpot For LDEV share holders
by bushra03 Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:07 pm

» LLMP -වාර්තාව හොඳ නැත
by max shanu Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by sanjulanka Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 pm

» MULL trade up possibilities
by Hewagak Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 pm

» GROUP LEASE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED vs COCR
by TARGET Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 pm

» Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story
by kjojo Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm

» HEXP N.0000
by chathura Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:26 am

» CFT 7+...........today
by max shanu Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:10 am

» GRANN - Gonna fly
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 am

» Any News on JINS???
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:51 am

» Watch DFCC and NDB and guess which one is best
by Small Investor Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 am

» is KFP good to buy
by Fayaz_2017 Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

» Plantation stocks
by anjelo Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:43 pm

» Good News - Watch ( VFIN , LFIN , CFIN, SAMP,LOFC)
by Harry82 Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:10 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT!

THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:00 am

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
The following appeared in the 'Mirror Business' of today:

The paradise market is walking from one crisis to another. When the rainbow coalition won the hustings on Jan 08th, the paradise market was expected to break all records set during the former strongman's regime. Instead 24 months into the Govt, the market has hit the very bottom and many brokering types are looking to switch careers b'cos they can't make ends meet. It appears something drastic needs to be done.

2 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:07 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
aiy danne naha Foreign collection yanne me dawas wala.

iye. CARS anthima mohathe 16 rs aduwata wikunala market red kala. me mona sathwa kottashayakda baiyo kiyanne....

3 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:08 am

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Baiyo,

THERE WAS NO TECHNICAL BREAK - OUT.
IT WAS DENGUE BREAK-OUT!

4 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:11 am

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:aiy danne naha Foreign collection yanne me dawas wala.

iye. CARS anthima mohathe 16 rs aduwata wikunala market red kala. me mona sathwa kottashayakda baiyo kiyanne....
Foreign collection has been only on selected counters. Not on shares like COCR!

5 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:20 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@stockback wrote:aiy danne naha Foreign collection yanne me dawas wala.

iye. CARS anthima mohathe 16 rs aduwata wikunala market red kala. me mona sathwa kottashayakda baiyo kiyanne....
Foreign collection has been only on selected counters. Not on shares like COCR!

chuti Bai mole. last year COCR is the biggest foreign collection 

dont worry. profit improving. I can collect slowly. this year COCR will be trade over 80 level. with profit improvements...

6 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:38 am

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Back side brains, Do you know that there is something known as market sentiment and don't you feel that its completely dampened & dented to the core. So you will see only intermittent changes but nothing substantial.  

Best thing is nominate someone at least to get back the investment after you. Don't live in a world of hallucinations!

7 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:51 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Market eka poddak RED una gaman hondatama chune wenawa.

8 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:48 pm

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:The following appeared in the 'Mirror Business' of today:

The paradise market is walking from one crisis to another. When the rainbow coalition won the hustings on Jan 08th, the paradise market was expected to break all records set during the former strongman's regime. Instead 24 months into the Govt, the market has hit the very bottom and many brokering types are looking to switch careers b'cos they can't make ends meet. It appears something drastic needs to be done.


Just check where the all time low is... Your types are always coming up with falce statements.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/sri-lanka/stock-market

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

9 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:14 pm

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:The following appeared in the 'Mirror Business' of today:

The paradise market is walking from one crisis to another. When the rainbow coalition won the hustings on Jan 08th, the paradise market was expected to break all records set during the former strongman's regime. Instead 24 months into the Govt, the market has hit the very bottom and many brokering types are looking to switch careers b'cos they can't make ends meet. It appears something drastic needs to be done.


Just check where the all time low is... Your types are always coming up with falce statements.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/sri-lanka/stock-market
What's meant in the news is that market hit the very bottom within the last 24 months. Even now the lackluster sentiment prevails, and i am not surprised at the plight of stock brokers.

10 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:18 pm

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:Market eka poddak RED una gaman hondatama chune wenawa.
When the market falls by 500 points and rises by 50 points you are experiencing "Gamblers orgasm". Wait for a sustainable appreciation allowing for market corrections.

11 . on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:23 pm

soileconomy

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
If you speak to all the brokers firms all the brokers firms are  unsure of future of the stockmarket.
If you talk to a small shop in a village their profits are squeezedand  turnover dropped by 30 to 40 %.

12 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:02 pm

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:If you speak to all the brokers firms all the brokers firms are  unsure of future of the stockmarket.
If you talk to a small shop in a village their profits are squeezedand  turnover dropped by 30 to 40 %.
Very True. I too was told early last month that things are going to be bad, but i thought to hold on with the hope that things may turnaround. But to my dismay there are no signs of anything to be happy at all. But the truth has to be told even though the cruel fate of the CSE is sealed under this Gaypalanaya!

13 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:00 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Persons appointed by this govt do not make any effort to

improve stock market

Person like Mr Godahewa made every effort to improve stock market

at that time with various political interference

14 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:14 pm

kumarweerarathne

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This old man needs jst to hang on & survive..

15 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:42 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
It shows the level of thinking

16 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:09 pm

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kumarweerarathne wrote:This old man needs jst to hang on & survive..

YOU ARE RIGHT!

17 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:17 pm

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

18 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:30 pm

sureshot

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Dont worry guys  ...
soon RK will introduce and gazette a minimum ASI level/points in CSE  like for Rice , plainTea,Hoppers,kothamalli,tinfish etc   Very Happy

Possible a minimum price for each shares  Laughing

19 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:35 pm

sureshot

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Persons appointed by this govt do not make any effort to

improve stock market

Person like Mr Godahewa made every effort to improve stock market

at that time with various political interference

Y CARDER kaluu the ?  Very Happy

20 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Quibit

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Expect disaster. Expect plunge. Expect all blue chips to be red. Low turnover and falling index. I am a bad investor and predictor, but it's not yet time to buy.

21 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Kunu godatama thamai Kunu ekathu wenne....


aiy danne naha Fed rate ihladaddi. America we stock market Index issrahata yanne.

22 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Quibit

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:Kunu godatama thamai Kunu ekathu wenne....


aiy danne naha Fed rate ihladaddi. America we stock market Index issrahata yanne.
Trump mania driving stock market boom whilst it's yahapalanya failing in Sri Lanka.

23 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
වැඩිය නටන්න ලැහැස්තිවෙන්න එපා..

අපි පාරට බැස්සොත් ඔය පොඩි පොඩි උද්ඝෝෂණ වගේ නෙමේ .මොකක්ද වෙන්නේ කියලා ආපහු කියන්නේ නෑ .


ආණ්ඩුවේ සංවර්ධන වැඩපිළිවෙලට බාධා කරන අයට නිසි පිළිතුරු ලබා දීමට සූදානම් බව ,අග්‍රාමාත්‍ය රනිල් වික්‍රමසිංහ පවසනවා. අද (18) අරණායක පැවති ජන හමුවකට එක් වෙමින් අගමැතිවරයා මේ බව කියා සිටියා.
එහිදි වැඩිදුරටත් අදහස් දැක්වූ අගමැතිවරයා ,


ඊලග මාසේ ඉවර වෙන්න කලින් අපි හම්බන්තොට වරායේ වැඩ පටන් ගන්නවා .
තෙල් පිරිපහදුව පටන් ගන්නවා .
නැව් තටාකය පටන් ගන්නවා .
අපි සිමෙන්ති කර්මාන්ත ශාලාව ගන්නවා.


කවුද මේක නවත්තන්නේ ?
හිටපු ජනාධිපතිතුමායි .ඒ ඉන්න කණ්ඩායමයි .මොකක්ද මේ තියන තරහා ?තරුණයන්ට එයා මොකක්ද කියන්නේ ?උඹලා මගේ අනාගතය නැති කළා .ඒ නිසා මම උඹලාගේ ජීවිතය නැති කරනවා කියලා.

මේ රටේ ජනතාව ඔබතුමාව කුණුබක්කියට දැම්මා .අර පරණ බත් පැකට්ටුව එක්ක ,කුණු වුණු එළවළු එක්ක ,මැරුණු සත්තු එක්ක තමුන්නාන්සේලා සියළු දෙනාම කුණු බක්කියට දැම්මා .


24 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:32 am

onlystardust


Stock Trader
While interest rates are at these ridiculous levels no chance for stock market to appreciate, interest levels should be between 3% and 7% as previously seen companies which loan at these levels are doing so at their own risk.

25 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:07 pm

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:If you speak to all the brokers firms all the brokers firms are  unsure of future of the stockmarket.
If you talk to a small shop in a village their profits are squeezedand  turnover dropped by 30 to 40 %.
Very True. I too was told early last month that things are going to be bad, but i thought to hold on with the hope that things may turnaround. But to my dismay there are no signs of anything to be happy at all. But the truth has to be told even though the cruel fate of the CSE is sealed under this Gaypalanaya!

Keyboard warriors
Utter Clueless about market but tell stories like they know everything

26 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:20 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think stock market problem is mainly due Thilak K Govt problem is they are not worried about stock maker That is why they do not appoint suitable person like Godahewa

Ar present Market forces are more powerful than negative effect of Thilak K

That iswhy market is going up

If the govt appoint suitable people who want show improvement market will go up beyond 7500 ASPI during this year

27 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:00 am

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:If you speak to all the brokers firms all the brokers firms are  unsure of future of the stockmarket.
If you talk to a small shop in a village their profits are squeezedand  turnover dropped by 30 to 40 %.
Very True. I too was told early last month that things are going to be bad, but i thought to hold on with the hope that things may turnaround. But to my dismay there are no signs of anything to be happy at all. But the truth has to be told even though the cruel fate of the CSE is sealed under this Gaypalanaya!

Keyboard warriors
Utter Clueless about market but tell stories like they know everything
Oh, you clueful genious wish to tell you that if one can predict future events he or she will be a billionaire and you need not hang around here. You are now enjoying "GAMBLER'S ORGASM" i presume. GL!

28 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:49 pm

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:


Oh, you clueful genious wish to tell you that if one can predict future events he or she will be a billionaire and you need not hang around here. You are now enjoying "GAMBLER'S ORGASM" i presume. GL!

This clearly shows your are still clueless about Colombo Stock market.
You can't be a billionaire from it if you have only a few millions to invest. No chance.

Its fact.

A person who has 100s millions doesnt wanna spend time typing on a forum.

29 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:39 pm

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:


Oh, you clueful genious wish to tell you that if one can predict future events he or she will be a billionaire and you need not hang around here. You are now enjoying "GAMBLER'S ORGASM" i presume. GL!

This clearly shows your are still clueless about Colombo Stock market.
You can't be a billionaire from it if you have only a few millions to invest. No chance.

Its fact.

A person who has 100s millions doesnt wanna spend time typing on a forum.
Its clear that you don't have the capacity to read and understand what i have posted in plain english. Read & Reread when you are sober and try to understand.

30 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:00 pm

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
What I can say that your predictions gone horribly wrong mate.
You may need to remove your coloured glasses and see the world. Or at least the country before all the big talks.

31 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:12 pm

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:What I can say that your predictions gone horribly wrong mate.
You may need to remove your coloured glasses and see the world. Or at least the country before all the big talks.
This thread was initiated based on a news item that appeared in the "Mirror Business" which i have clearly stated at the outset. Wear your reading glasses if necessary and read & reread and try to know the facts first without keeping your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground and imagining that you are falling from sky.

32 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:12 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Facts excessively actuated by emotion rather than reason & emotional arousal further aggravated by strong allegiance. Characters inherited from human nature can be observed but cannot be corrected & blamed.

33 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:19 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Facts excessively actuated by emotions rather reasons that further aggravated by strong allegiance. Such characters/traits inherited from human nature which is observable but cannot be corrected & blamed as well.

34 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:14 am

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:If you speak to all the brokers firms all the brokers firms are  unsure of future of the stockmarket.
If you talk to a small shop in a village their profits are squeezedand  turnover dropped by 30 to 40 %.
Very True. I too was told early last month that things are going to be bad, but i thought to hold on with the hope that things may turnaround. But to my dismay there are no signs of anything to be happy at all. But the truth has to be told even though the cruel fate of the CSE is sealed under this Gaypalanaya!

Keyboard warriors
Utter Clueless about market but tell stories like they know everything
Oh, you clueful genious wish to tell you that if one can predict future events he or she will be a billionaire and you need not hang around here. You are now enjoying "GAMBLER'S ORGASM" i presume. GL!
ha ha still alive.No heart attacks yet?Seems a young baiya.

35 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:17 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Let them enjoy the scene. If they take the levels to pass our cost lines , what an opportunity for us to eject and withdraw.

The country is in standstill. Food production is at lowest levels.
Horrible drought arrived with the arrival of gonpalane is continuing to 20th month. For 3 kannas no paddy income for most of Dry zone people. No sales for farm yard equipments. Buying Power of the masses has gone down.

Money printing is the only production supported by Govt side.
Some people say getting another loan aid or getting GPS + for some exports will start to boom of Stock Market.

To predict the future of the stock market you have to look at the economic situation of the whole country, not the current direction of the index.

Somehow, if you can continue this trend for another 2-3 months I can restart my halfway done some other project.

36 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:58 am

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Let them enjoy the scene.  If they take the levels to pass our cost lines , what an opportunity for us to eject and withdraw.  
Keep fingers crossed.

37 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Quibit

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
වතුර නටන තෙක් කකුළුවෝ ආතල් ගනිති. 
මමනම් vegetarian. එ නිසා නොට් බයින්.

38 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Mon May 01, 2017 10:43 am

bakapandithaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:වතුර නටන තෙක් කකුළුවෝ ආතල් ගනිති. 
මමනම් vegetarian. එ නිසා නොට් බයින්.

Still giving to MARA affraid

39 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Mon May 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Let them enjoy the scene.  If they take the levels to pass our cost lines , what an opportunity for us to eject and withdraw.

The country is in standstill. Food production is at lowest levels.
Horrible drought arrived with the arrival of gonpalane is continuing to 20th month.  For 3 kannas no paddy income for most of Dry zone people. No sales for farm yard equipments. Buying Power of the masses has gone down.

Money printing is the only production supported by Govt side.  
Some people say getting another loan aid or getting GPS + for some exports  will start to boom of  Stock Market.  

To predict the future of the stock market you have to look at the economic situation of the whole country, not the current direction of the index.  

Somehow, if you can continue this trend for another 2-3 months I can restart my halfway done some other project.
yes rain will come with MARA re-election and drought vanish. Smile Smile Smile

40 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Tue May 02, 2017 1:01 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Will god give rains vanish drought  If Basil and the crowd allow to rob the country without future vision

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum