Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Submit Post
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by 2017 Cse Today at 6:15 pm

» The Stock Chat by EquityChamp
by DS Wijesinghe Today at 5:43 pm

» COMD net assets value
by Dietoday Today at 3:28 pm

» Rupee depreciation and foreign investment
by TuTanKaman Today at 2:13 pm

» AEL @ 19.60
by mtsfernando Today at 11:17 am

» COCR can be attractive
by suku502 Today at 10:33 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by cse_eagle Today at 10:07 am

» Sampath Bank PLC - A giant awakening
by DS Wijesinghe Today at 9:08 am

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by EquityChamp Today at 7:04 am

» Dividend payments
by alphamm Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:52 pm

» MGT & REEF ????
by Ran49 Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:06 pm

» UBC KEEP WATCHING
by Ran49 Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:04 pm

» COCR will be a silent runner
by suku502 Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:33 pm

» Orient Finance PLC- possible future star
by DS Wijesinghe Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:29 pm

» Companies to invest long term
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 pm

» Blue Chip Companies
by glad Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:22 am

» WHAT HAPPENED TO DIST?
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:51 pm

» JINS Share Repurchase
by EquityChamp Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:03 am

» LIOC N.........................
by EquityChamp Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 pm

» Abans finance PLC in deep trouble?
by Wimal Modawansa Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT!

THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:00 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

The following appeared in the 'Mirror Business' of today:

The paradise market is walking from one crisis to another. When the rainbow coalition won the hustings on Jan 08th, the paradise market was expected to break all records set during the former strongman's regime. Instead 24 months into the Govt, the market has hit the very bottom and many brokering types are looking to switch careers b'cos they can't make ends meet. It appears something drastic needs to be done.


26 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Kunu godatama thamai Kunu ekathu wenne....


aiy danne naha Fed rate ihladaddi. America we stock market Index issrahata yanne.

27 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:Kunu godatama thamai Kunu ekathu wenne....


aiy danne naha Fed rate ihladaddi. America we stock market Index issrahata yanne.
Trump mania driving stock market boom whilst it's yahapalanya failing in Sri Lanka.

28 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Chinwi


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
වැඩිය නටන්න ලැහැස්තිවෙන්න එපා..

අපි පාරට බැස්සොත් ඔය පොඩි පොඩි උද්ඝෝෂණ වගේ නෙමේ .මොකක්ද වෙන්නේ කියලා ආපහු කියන්නේ නෑ .


ආණ්ඩුවේ සංවර්ධන වැඩපිළිවෙලට බාධා කරන අයට නිසි පිළිතුරු ලබා දීමට සූදානම් බව ,අග්‍රාමාත්‍ය රනිල් වික්‍රමසිංහ පවසනවා. අද (18) අරණායක පැවති ජන හමුවකට එක් වෙමින් අගමැතිවරයා මේ බව කියා සිටියා.
එහිදි වැඩිදුරටත් අදහස් දැක්වූ අගමැතිවරයා ,


ඊලග මාසේ ඉවර වෙන්න කලින් අපි හම්බන්තොට වරායේ වැඩ පටන් ගන්නවා .
තෙල් පිරිපහදුව පටන් ගන්නවා .
නැව් තටාකය පටන් ගන්නවා .
අපි සිමෙන්ති කර්මාන්ත ශාලාව ගන්නවා.


කවුද මේක නවත්තන්නේ ?
හිටපු ජනාධිපතිතුමායි .ඒ ඉන්න කණ්ඩායමයි .මොකක්ද මේ තියන තරහා ?තරුණයන්ට එයා මොකක්ද කියන්නේ ?උඹලා මගේ අනාගතය නැති කළා .ඒ නිසා මම උඹලාගේ ජීවිතය නැති කරනවා කියලා.

මේ රටේ ජනතාව ඔබතුමාව කුණුබක්කියට දැම්මා .අර පරණ බත් පැකට්ටුව එක්ක ,කුණු වුණු එළවළු එක්ක ,මැරුණු සත්තු එක්ක තමුන්නාන්සේලා සියළු දෙනාම කුණු බක්කියට දැම්මා .


29 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:32 am

onlystardust


Stock Trader
While interest rates are at these ridiculous levels no chance for stock market to appreciate, interest levels should be between 3% and 7% as previously seen companies which loan at these levels are doing so at their own risk.

30 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:07 pm

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:If you speak to all the brokers firms all the brokers firms are  unsure of future of the stockmarket.
If you talk to a small shop in a village their profits are squeezedand  turnover dropped by 30 to 40 %.
Very True. I too was told early last month that things are going to be bad, but i thought to hold on with the hope that things may turnaround. But to my dismay there are no signs of anything to be happy at all. But the truth has to be told even though the cruel fate of the CSE is sealed under this Gaypalanaya!

Keyboard warriors
Utter Clueless about market but tell stories like they know everything

31 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:20 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think stock market problem is mainly due Thilak K Govt problem is they are not worried about stock maker That is why they do not appoint suitable person like Godahewa

Ar present Market forces are more powerful than negative effect of Thilak K

That iswhy market is going up

If the govt appoint suitable people who want show improvement market will go up beyond 7500 ASPI during this year

32 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:00 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:If you speak to all the brokers firms all the brokers firms are  unsure of future of the stockmarket.
If you talk to a small shop in a village their profits are squeezedand  turnover dropped by 30 to 40 %.
Very True. I too was told early last month that things are going to be bad, but i thought to hold on with the hope that things may turnaround. But to my dismay there are no signs of anything to be happy at all. But the truth has to be told even though the cruel fate of the CSE is sealed under this Gaypalanaya!

Keyboard warriors
Utter Clueless about market but tell stories like they know everything
Oh, you clueful genious wish to tell you that if one can predict future events he or she will be a billionaire and you need not hang around here. You are now enjoying "GAMBLER'S ORGASM" i presume. GL!

33 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:49 pm

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:


Oh, you clueful genious wish to tell you that if one can predict future events he or she will be a billionaire and you need not hang around here. You are now enjoying "GAMBLER'S ORGASM" i presume. GL!

This clearly shows your are still clueless about Colombo Stock market.
You can't be a billionaire from it if you have only a few millions to invest. No chance.

Its fact.

A person who has 100s millions doesnt wanna spend time typing on a forum.

34 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:39 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:


Oh, you clueful genious wish to tell you that if one can predict future events he or she will be a billionaire and you need not hang around here. You are now enjoying "GAMBLER'S ORGASM" i presume. GL!

This clearly shows your are still clueless about Colombo Stock market.
You can't be a billionaire from it if you have only a few millions to invest. No chance.

Its fact.

A person who has 100s millions doesnt wanna spend time typing on a forum.
Its clear that you don't have the capacity to read and understand what i have posted in plain english. Read & Reread when you are sober and try to understand.

35 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:00 pm

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
What I can say that your predictions gone horribly wrong mate.
You may need to remove your coloured glasses and see the world. Or at least the country before all the big talks.

36 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:12 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:What I can say that your predictions gone horribly wrong mate.
You may need to remove your coloured glasses and see the world. Or at least the country before all the big talks.
This thread was initiated based on a news item that appeared in the "Mirror Business" which i have clearly stated at the outset. Wear your reading glasses if necessary and read & reread and try to know the facts first without keeping your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground and imagining that you are falling from sky.

37 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:12 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Facts excessively actuated by emotion rather than reason & emotional arousal further aggravated by strong allegiance. Characters inherited from human nature can be observed but cannot be corrected & blamed.

38 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:19 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Facts excessively actuated by emotions rather reasons that further aggravated by strong allegiance. Such characters/traits inherited from human nature which is observable but cannot be corrected & blamed as well.

39 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:14 am

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:If you speak to all the brokers firms all the brokers firms are  unsure of future of the stockmarket.
If you talk to a small shop in a village their profits are squeezedand  turnover dropped by 30 to 40 %.
Very True. I too was told early last month that things are going to be bad, but i thought to hold on with the hope that things may turnaround. But to my dismay there are no signs of anything to be happy at all. But the truth has to be told even though the cruel fate of the CSE is sealed under this Gaypalanaya!

Keyboard warriors
Utter Clueless about market but tell stories like they know everything
Oh, you clueful genious wish to tell you that if one can predict future events he or she will be a billionaire and you need not hang around here. You are now enjoying "GAMBLER'S ORGASM" i presume. GL!
ha ha still alive.No heart attacks yet?Seems a young baiya.

40 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:17 am

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Let them enjoy the scene. If they take the levels to pass our cost lines , what an opportunity for us to eject and withdraw.

The country is in standstill. Food production is at lowest levels.
Horrible drought arrived with the arrival of gonpalane is continuing to 20th month. For 3 kannas no paddy income for most of Dry zone people. No sales for farm yard equipments. Buying Power of the masses has gone down.

Money printing is the only production supported by Govt side.
Some people say getting another loan aid or getting GPS + for some exports will start to boom of Stock Market.

To predict the future of the stock market you have to look at the economic situation of the whole country, not the current direction of the index.

Somehow, if you can continue this trend for another 2-3 months I can restart my halfway done some other project.

41 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:58 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Let them enjoy the scene.  If they take the levels to pass our cost lines , what an opportunity for us to eject and withdraw.  
Keep fingers crossed.

42 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Quibit

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
වතුර නටන තෙක් කකුළුවෝ ආතල් ගනිති. 
මමනම් vegetarian. එ නිසා නොට් බයින්.

43 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Mon May 01, 2017 10:43 am

bakapandithaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:වතුර නටන තෙක් කකුළුවෝ ආතල් ගනිති. 
මමනම් vegetarian. එ නිසා නොට් බයින්.

Still giving to MARA affraid

44 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Mon May 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Let them enjoy the scene.  If they take the levels to pass our cost lines , what an opportunity for us to eject and withdraw.

The country is in standstill. Food production is at lowest levels.
Horrible drought arrived with the arrival of gonpalane is continuing to 20th month.  For 3 kannas no paddy income for most of Dry zone people. No sales for farm yard equipments. Buying Power of the masses has gone down.

Money printing is the only production supported by Govt side.  
Some people say getting another loan aid or getting GPS + for some exports  will start to boom of  Stock Market.  

To predict the future of the stock market you have to look at the economic situation of the whole country, not the current direction of the index.  

Somehow, if you can continue this trend for another 2-3 months I can restart my halfway done some other project.
yes rain will come with MARA re-election and drought vanish. Smile Smile Smile

45 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Tue May 02, 2017 1:01 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Will god give rains vanish drought  If Basil and the crowd allow to rob the country without future vision

46 Re: THE TRUTH: CSE IN BAD SHAPE - RED ALERT! on Fri May 05, 2017 12:12 pm

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Simply loving all these comments from experts.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum