Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» coco.x share
by lakmal87 Yesterday at 10:45 pm

» නොමිළේම ඩොලර් (free $ 5 ) tokens
by cseguide Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» For Miss Sangeetha
by Neluka Karannagoda Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» S&P upgrades DFCC Bank’s rating outlook from Negative to Stable
by TraderCSE Yesterday at 9:23 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by Yahapalanaya Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

» Moody’s affirms ratings of three Sri Lankan banks; maintains negative outlook
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:39 pm

» Tea prices up and up.Plantation shares down and down!
by fortuneteller Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:04 pm

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

» Current situation of the Adam group of companies
by anges Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

» People's Leasing Company
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

» SDB - AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

» Beware of banking stocks
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

» CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000)
by Agape Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Lanka Cement
by sureshot Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

» Roshan Egodage's Money Grabbing
by Investor1994 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Gambino7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

» Sri Lanka Exports up 12.9-pct in Sept
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am

» DECEMBER DISCOUNT
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

» LLMP - New Strategic Marketing >>> Boooom
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Why LLUB.N0000 going down ?
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

» LDEV rights
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am

» SAMP Rights Issue
by niru Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Teller please comes back to the forum

Teller please comes back to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Teller please comes back to the forum on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller disappeared from this forum along with his henchman and so called innocent Hiransilva23.

Hiransilva23 bought 4000 HEXP shares @ Rs.50 and dumped on others head above Rs.100/-.

Due to this retailers lost so many millions of rupees, because of Hiransilva23’s false propagandas as the retailers bought the HEXP above Rs.100/-, trusting Hiransilva23 and Teller. Now fox Hiransilva23 disappeared from this forum.

Teller……! Your best friend Karuna has so many fake ID profile in this forum to manipulate each shares including Rosa maria, Mrs.Kudababu-Kularthnae , Blue Blooded, Wisdom 78 and Wisdom 79.

Karuna used Rosa maria ID profile to manipulate NHL and ACAP shares through deal story, Blue Blooded ID profile for HEXP manipulation, wisdom 78 & 79 for SFL shares manipulation and he used Karuna ID profile to manipulate ALHP on behalf of one broker firm, karuna still opening fake new ID profiles for future purposes   

Karuna is using Mrs.Kudabadu-Kularthnae ID profile to justify and appreciate all his own prediction & manipulation, now all these ID profiles are disappeared along with Teller.

Karuna had connection with all the broker firms manipulators, because of this connection, without any knowledge in share market he was able to predict the next share to move up

Teller please comes back to the forum. Now you can blame on the CSE Index for HEXP downward trend and tell your predictions are related to long term.

Because in the long term you can simply escape from this forum and also this forum’s fools will forget what you said now in the long term or even if you plunder their lifesavings now, they will forget in the long term

Finally Karuna had fallen on the same Pit that he dug it for others that is JKHW00023.

Teller some of your peoples are now claiming they are recommending golden stocks and idiots are blaming on them, they always crying for foul play  

2 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:19 am

samaritan

Vice President - Equity Analytics

AN INVITATION TO PUNCH!!!!

3 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

This was our Honorable Teller Sir said on Nov 28 last year 2016; now HEXP trading at Rs.70/-.

"Teller Sir" earlier when your Boss ready sell the HEXP at Rs.65/-, you were actively promoted HEXP with the posting of technical analysis data, financial data provided by your boss to attract all the victims.

Most of the forum members with their good faith on Teller were rushed to by HEXP they were even ready to buy the HEXP above Rs.130, but Teller’s boss suddenly dumped the HEXP@97, then most of the victims were though they are lucky enough to grab the HEXP@97, because Teller’s target price for HEXP was above Rs.150.

Actually teller’s boss was ready to dump HEXP below 65/- which they were collected in huge amount below Rs.45/-, during the value added tax panic sale, but Teller had given hope to his boss that he could dispose all of their quantity at 97, this was the reason his boss dumped HEXP@97 otherwise they would have dumped HEXP@ 65……………… these were history

Now after enlarged Haleys internal land sale transaction with sharing common directors in both buyers and sellers sides, reasoning to attract successful right issue and looming HEXP’s right issue on the card, Teller now simply disappeared along with all those his henchman in this forum.

Other question is the remaining huge quantity of HEXP with Tellers Boss’s collective accounts and he has to do anything with this HEXP quantity before the HEXP’s official right issue announcement to maximize their profit now HEXP is trading at Rs.70 and Teller disappeared.

After the right issue what will happen? Please refer other shares history in the CSE after the right issue or warrant conversion.      

4 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:55 pm

anjelo

the so called forum experts and moderators who reads this also, are manipulators. they manipulate on results and justifies the situation just to get the new guys into the trap.

5 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:14 pm

newer1

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Miss sangeetha also trying to take Teller into forum for next round of  promotion. This the usual way. When sangeetha posts this sort of messages, disappeared Teller comes into forum by replying for sangeetha.  As soon teller will appear in forum. Don't trust sangeetha word as well.

6 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

@newer1 wrote:Miss sangeetha also trying to take Teller into forum for next round of  promotion. This the usual way. When sangeetha posts this sort of messages, disappeared Teller comes into forum by replying for sangeetha.  As soon teller will appear in forum. Don't trust sangeetha word as well.

Actually newer1 is number one victim of Teller. He collected the HEXP, trusting on Teller and Karuna last year. Now waiting for Tellers manipulation for HEXP price highs, to escape from HEXP, that is replacing with another set of new victims on the trap, like Hiransilva23 earlier did in this forum.

Here this is newer 1‘s June 23 and Oct 24 last year 2016 statement

7 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:11 pm

newer1

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Yes . I am victim of HEXP collection.  I collected 11200 of hexp @ 75 and sold @ 97 to you. I pick up and got down from bus. I am waiting for next run.

8 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:05 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

@newer1 wrote:Yes . I am victim of HEXP collection.  I collected 11200 of hexp @ 75 and sold @ 97 to you. I pick up and got down from bus. I am waiting for next run.

These are false glittering statement to attract others on the trap, can’t be proofed without any reasonable doubt, Teller’s victims are turn Tellers strong supports like Hiransilva23 to escape.  

9 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:24 am

anjelo

@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
@newer1 wrote:Yes . I am victim of HEXP collection.  I collected 11200 of hexp @ 75 and sold @ 97 to you. I pick up and got down from bus. I am waiting for next run.

These are false glittering statement to attract others on the trap, can’t be proofed without any reasonable doubt, Teller’s victims are turn Tellers strong supports like Hiransilva23 to escape.  
yep. most are victims of teller and other so called forum gurus, who are in the silent now, when the next market run is near they will come out with there posts.......

10 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:

These are false glittering statement to attract others on the trap, can’t be proofed without any reasonable doubt, Teller’s victims are turn Tellers strong supporters like Hiransilva23 to escape.  

Although this is a nursery going small Kids story but very good eye opener for new investors from Teller’s victim.  Similar way Hiransilva23 escaped.

11 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Teller

No worries. I came back to my original location after my long journey. The overall market sentiment was negative during last months but surely this will be returned very soon.

12 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Teller

I expect a grate HEXP ralley some than later . Remember FY is going to close so any thing can happen. It may be a dividend.

13 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:07 am

newer1

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
As invited by sangeetha Madam and as I told that this is the usual way of appearing again in forum, now teller has come to forum. GL sangeetha and teller

14 Re: Teller please comes back to the forum on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

@Teller wrote:No worries. I came back to my original location after my long journey.  The overall market sentiment was negative during last months but surely this will be returned very soon.

Teller did you notice the similarity in your profile photo and Arjun Mahendran photo. Yes you both are positively correlated

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum