Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» LLMP -වාර්තාව හොඳ නැත
by max shanu Today at 9:01 am

» Meka Mahinda Rajapaksege Wadak
by kjojo Today at 8:55 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by sanjulanka Yesterday at 11:45 pm

» MULL trade up possibilities
by Hewagak Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» GROUP LEASE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED vs COCR
by TARGET Yesterday at 6:21 pm

» Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story
by kjojo Yesterday at 3:10 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» WATCHOUT CITRUS GROUP SHARES
by TuTanKaman Yesterday at 12:22 pm

» HEXP N.0000
by chathura Yesterday at 11:26 am

» CFT 7+...........today
by max shanu Yesterday at 11:10 am

» GRANN - Gonna fly
by prasa2004 Yesterday at 8:55 am

» Any News on JINS???
by prasa2004 Yesterday at 8:51 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by kjojo Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:28 pm

» Watch DFCC and NDB and guess which one is best
by Small Investor Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 am

» HVA - Game changer! High profits this quarter!!!!!
by Yahapalanaya Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:51 pm

» is KFP good to buy
by Fayaz_2017 Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

» Plantation stocks
by anjelo Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:43 pm

» Good News - Watch ( VFIN , LFIN , CFIN, SAMP,LOFC)
by Harry82 Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:10 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:55 pm

» LDEV trading on a PEOf 2
by bushra03 Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:38 pm

» How about LDEV
by sanjulanka Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:16 pm

» Plantation Stocks....
by JamesL Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:04 pm

» Don't get caught others form promoters plantation shares
by Wimal Modawansa Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:18 am

» Yhapalana Budget 2018
by soileconomy Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:26 pm

» ALLI IS GOOD TO BUY
by JamesL Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » CFVF.N0000 & PLC.N0000 Climbing the Mountain

CFVF.N0000 & PLC.N0000 Climbing the Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
It seems both CFVFN.0000 , PLC.N0000 slowly Climb the mountain Laughing Laughing  


Expect both will hit by Wednesday Or Thursday with 5 , 6 Miles up  Very Happy Very Happy


As My imagination CFVFN.0000 will hit 26 to 27 


and PLC.N0000 will hit 17.5 to 19 

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Elahara wrote:It seems both CFVFN.0000 , PLC.N0000 slowly Climb the mountain Laughing Laughing  


Expect both will hit by Wednesday Or Thursday with 5 , 6 Miles up  Very Happy Very Happy


As My imagination CFVFN.0000 will hit 26 to 27 


and PLC.N0000 will hit 17.5 to 19 
Why you put your imaginations in this forum, Very Happy

jayathu


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
PLC will not recover within this yr. Even though there current financials shows that they're undervalued, leasing companies doesn't have very good future in the near term. There bottom line will come down slightly this yr.

CFVF stay away during this increasing interest rate tym. Future rate hike is possible so keep away from this share.

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Timing was error ! Any way..... Hope i didn't disappoint any one who trust me .... And Still climbing  Very Happy I love you I love you I love you I love you

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@jayathu wrote:PLC will not recover within this yr. Even though there current financials shows that they're undervalued, leasing companies doesn't have very good future in the near term. There bottom line will come down slightly this yr.

CFVF stay away during this increasing interest rate tym. Future rate hike is possible so keep away from this share.  
Still stand on your prediction ? 

asitha1952


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Elahara wrote:
@jayathu wrote:PLC will not recover within this yr. Even though there current financials shows that they're undervalued, leasing companies doesn't have very good future in the near term. There bottom line will come down slightly this yr.

CFVF stay away during this increasing interest rate tym. Future rate hike is possible so keep away from this share.  
Still stand on your prediction ? 
PLC  PASSED 18  SOON.....

hettdas

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
PLC is the best among finance companies. It looks like foreign buying. It would pass 22 soon.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum