Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» For Miss Sangeetha
by anges Yesterday at 5:03 pm

» Tea prices up and up.Plantation shares down and down!
by fortuneteller Yesterday at 1:16 pm

» coco.x share
by lakmal87 Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:45 pm

» නොමිළේම ඩොලර් (free $ 5 ) tokens
by cseguide Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:58 pm

» S&P upgrades DFCC Bank’s rating outlook from Negative to Stable
by TraderCSE Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:23 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by Yahapalanaya Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

» Moody’s affirms ratings of three Sri Lankan banks; maintains negative outlook
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:39 pm

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

» Current situation of the Adam group of companies
by anges Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

» People's Leasing Company
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

» SDB - AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

» Beware of banking stocks
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

» CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000)
by Agape Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Lanka Cement
by sureshot Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

» Roshan Egodage's Money Grabbing
by Investor1994 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Gambino7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

» Sri Lanka Exports up 12.9-pct in Sept
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am

» DECEMBER DISCOUNT
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

» LLMP - New Strategic Marketing >>> Boooom
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Why LLUB.N0000 going down ?
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

» LDEV rights
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am

» SAMP Rights Issue
by niru Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » To Teller and Ms Sangeetha

To Teller and Ms Sangeetha

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:46 am

Neluka Karannagoda

Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Teller and Ms Sangeetha

I followed most of ur post here. Both of u put some wonderful guidance. Therefore need an advice from you as a follower of u two.

1. I bought 500,000 shares of PCP at 0.40 Last year before it was suspended. 

Shall i keep them or may i sell them at the price of 0.30 ?

2. I have some share of AINV ?

What will be it future ?

Thanks

2 Re: To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Teller and Ms Sangeetha

I followed most of ur post here. Both of u put some wonderful guidance. Therefore need an advice from you as a follower of u two.

What will be it future ?

Thanks

AINV is a worst crap share, in year 2014 their management involved in numerous manipulation and plunders

Before the AINV’s right issue announcement on 17 March 2017 AINV was traded between Cents 90 to Rs1/-. After the right issue fear selling pressure brought down the AINV to between Cents 60 to 70

AINV’s right issue to be issued for the consideration of rupees one, at present market trading price of AINV is very low than their right issue price of Rs.1/- so successful right issue is impossible.

If the AINV’s right issue fails then present right issue fear will disappear and AINV will bounce back to its previous right issue announcement trading price Cents 90 to one rupees that is 28% gain from present trading price.
 AINV’s net asset value per share as at31 December 2016 was Rs.1.56 (If this true or until they come with Errata notice)

On the others hand AINV’s management are very expert in manipulation they will do anything to push up the AINV, above their right issue price.

Their modus operandi was arranging crossing at very high price or above the market trading price, and pay back the excess high price margin outside the market to the said buyer, after seeing this crossing at high price, our retail fools will rush to buy the AINV at high price.

So, in both cases whether AINV’s right issue failure or manipulation, most probably AINV will bounce back towards or above one rupee soon, that is the price before the AINV’s right issue announcement.

PCP is AINV’s puppet; if AINV moves there will be a connected effect on the PCP probably Broker firm fools will push up the PCP too. Usually broker firm manipulators are using this PCP for their horse riding at CSE.   

Take the decision on AINV and PCP after the AINV’s right issue saga and selling now is not advisable.       

3 Re: To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:17 pm

Eugine Fernando

@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Teller and Ms Sangeetha

What will be it future ?

Thanks

AINV is a worst crap share, in year 2014 their management involved in numerous manipulation and plunders

Before the AINV’s right issue announcement on 17 March 2017 AINV was traded between Cents 90 to Rs1/-. After the right issue fear selling pressure brought down the AINV to between Cents 60 to 70

AINV’s right issue to be issued for the consideration of rupees one, at present market trading price of AINV is very low than their right issue price of Rs.1/- so successful right issue is impossible.

If the AINV’s right issue fails then present right issue fear will disappear and AINV will bounce back to its previous right issue announcement trading price Cents 90 to one rupees that is 28% gain from present trading price.
 AINV’s net asset value per share as at31 December 2016 was Rs.1.56 (If this true or until they come with Errata notice)

On the others hand AINV’s management are very expert in manipulation they will do anything to push up the AINV, above their right issue price.

Their modus operandi was arranging crossing at very high price or above the market trading price, and pay back the excess high price margin outside the market to the said buyer, after seeing this crossing at high price, our retail fools will rush to buy the AINV at high price.

So, in both cases whether AINV’s right issue failure or manipulation, most probably AINV will bounce back towards or above one rupee soon, that is the price before the AINV’s right issue announcement.

PCP is AINV’s puppet; if AINV moves there will be a connected effect on the PCP probably Broker firm fools will push up the PCP too. Usually broker firm manipulators are using this PCP for their horse riding at CSE.   

Take the decision on AINV and PCP after the AINV’s right issue saga and selling now is not advisable.       
Very correct analysis, will it apply for pchh too?

4 Re: To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Neluka Karannagoda

Dear Miss sangeetha

Nice and wonderful analysis. Thank you soo much.

5 Re: To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:02 pm

sureshot

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
They are @ Honey moon...... Very Happy

6 Re: To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:20 pm

EquityChamp

Not clear with the heading of this thread but clear about the question of NK. The reply by Miss S is also very logical.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum