Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» HVA 50 cents profit for the year NAV 8.50 market 6.60 Good potential to go up
by anjelo Today at 10:10 am

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by anjelo Today at 10:10 am

» SFIN going up
by worthiness Sat May 19, 2018 9:36 pm

» VFIN Share
by worthiness Sat May 19, 2018 9:30 pm

» Short Sell instead of Bill and Bond
by lakshanbandara Fri May 18, 2018 5:07 pm

» janashakthi shares
by DS Wijesinghe Fri May 18, 2018 1:48 pm

» CALF doubled price genuine?
by DS Wijesinghe Thu May 17, 2018 4:13 pm

» Will CRL.N000 rise?
by ravindu93 Thu May 17, 2018 1:29 pm

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Thu May 17, 2018 7:05 am

» JINS Share Repurchase
by Ranil Ranasinghe Wed May 16, 2018 10:03 pm

» No news from LAUGFS GAS (LGL). for more than one month??
by gdid Wed May 16, 2018 9:26 pm

» SINGHE HOSPITALS- GEM OR DIAMOND?
by reyaz Wed May 16, 2018 5:26 pm

» LLUB - TRADING @ 2008 PRICE LEVELS
by reyaz Wed May 16, 2018 5:17 pm

» FLCH 4.30 Next BIL ....
by Eugine Fernando Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm

» Warning sounded over China’s Debtbook diplomacy,16 countries identified loan billions that they can’t afford to repay
by bhanu Wed May 16, 2018 6:50 am

» MOBITEL Sri Lanka new company to be listed in the CSE
by lakshanbandara Wed May 16, 2018 12:22 am

» China approves funds for Central Expressway
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 pm

» Any idea why RCL.N000 and COMB.N000 is falling?
by DS Wijesinghe Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm

» China approves loan for Central highway
by TuTanKaman Tue May 15, 2018 1:53 pm

» Loan And Finance,SBLC Monetization,SBLC/Bank Guarantee(BG) Lease/
by capitalfinance Tue May 15, 2018 11:52 am

» REEF PRICE
by Ahcha Tue May 15, 2018 11:28 am

» ATL WILL MOVE UP SOON
by dilshangac Tue May 15, 2018 9:55 am

» PAN ASIA POWER
by dilshangac Tue May 15, 2018 9:54 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » To Teller and Ms Sangeetha

To Teller and Ms Sangeetha

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:46 am

Neluka Karannagoda

Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Teller and Ms Sangeetha

I followed most of ur post here. Both of u put some wonderful guidance. Therefore need an advice from you as a follower of u two.

1. I bought 500,000 shares of PCP at 0.40 Last year before it was suspended. 

Shall i keep them or may i sell them at the price of 0.30 ?

2. I have some share of AINV ?

What will be it future ?

Thanks

2 Re: To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Teller and Ms Sangeetha

I followed most of ur post here. Both of u put some wonderful guidance. Therefore need an advice from you as a follower of u two.

What will be it future ?

Thanks

AINV is a worst crap share, in year 2014 their management involved in numerous manipulation and plunders

Before the AINV’s right issue announcement on 17 March 2017 AINV was traded between Cents 90 to Rs1/-. After the right issue fear selling pressure brought down the AINV to between Cents 60 to 70

AINV’s right issue to be issued for the consideration of rupees one, at present market trading price of AINV is very low than their right issue price of Rs.1/- so successful right issue is impossible.

If the AINV’s right issue fails then present right issue fear will disappear and AINV will bounce back to its previous right issue announcement trading price Cents 90 to one rupees that is 28% gain from present trading price.
 AINV’s net asset value per share as at31 December 2016 was Rs.1.56 (If this true or until they come with Errata notice)

On the others hand AINV’s management are very expert in manipulation they will do anything to push up the AINV, above their right issue price.

Their modus operandi was arranging crossing at very high price or above the market trading price, and pay back the excess high price margin outside the market to the said buyer, after seeing this crossing at high price, our retail fools will rush to buy the AINV at high price.

So, in both cases whether AINV’s right issue failure or manipulation, most probably AINV will bounce back towards or above one rupee soon, that is the price before the AINV’s right issue announcement.

PCP is AINV’s puppet; if AINV moves there will be a connected effect on the PCP probably Broker firm fools will push up the PCP too. Usually broker firm manipulators are using this PCP for their horse riding at CSE.   

Take the decision on AINV and PCP after the AINV’s right issue saga and selling now is not advisable.       

3 Re: To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:17 pm

Eugine Fernando

@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Teller and Ms Sangeetha

What will be it future ?

Thanks

AINV is a worst crap share, in year 2014 their management involved in numerous manipulation and plunders

Before the AINV’s right issue announcement on 17 March 2017 AINV was traded between Cents 90 to Rs1/-. After the right issue fear selling pressure brought down the AINV to between Cents 60 to 70

AINV’s right issue to be issued for the consideration of rupees one, at present market trading price of AINV is very low than their right issue price of Rs.1/- so successful right issue is impossible.

If the AINV’s right issue fails then present right issue fear will disappear and AINV will bounce back to its previous right issue announcement trading price Cents 90 to one rupees that is 28% gain from present trading price.
 AINV’s net asset value per share as at31 December 2016 was Rs.1.56 (If this true or until they come with Errata notice)

On the others hand AINV’s management are very expert in manipulation they will do anything to push up the AINV, above their right issue price.

Their modus operandi was arranging crossing at very high price or above the market trading price, and pay back the excess high price margin outside the market to the said buyer, after seeing this crossing at high price, our retail fools will rush to buy the AINV at high price.

So, in both cases whether AINV’s right issue failure or manipulation, most probably AINV will bounce back towards or above one rupee soon, that is the price before the AINV’s right issue announcement.

PCP is AINV’s puppet; if AINV moves there will be a connected effect on the PCP probably Broker firm fools will push up the PCP too. Usually broker firm manipulators are using this PCP for their horse riding at CSE.   

Take the decision on AINV and PCP after the AINV’s right issue saga and selling now is not advisable.       
Very correct analysis, will it apply for pchh too?

4 Re: To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Neluka Karannagoda

Dear Miss sangeetha

Nice and wonderful analysis. Thank you soo much.

5 Re: To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:02 pm

sureshot

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
They are @ Honey moon...... Very Happy

6 Re: To Teller and Ms Sangeetha on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:20 pm

EquityChamp

Not clear with the heading of this thread but clear about the question of NK. The reply by Miss S is also very logical.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum