Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» JACKPOT for LDEV share holders
by Chanuque Today at 11:04 am

» WATCHOUT CITRUS GROUP SHARES
by Eugine Fernando Today at 10:47 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by 2017 Cse Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» Jackpot For LDEV share holders
by bushra03 Yesterday at 6:07 pm

» LLMP -වාර්තාව හොඳ නැත
by max shanu Yesterday at 9:01 am

» Meka Mahinda Rajapaksege Wadak
by kjojo Yesterday at 8:55 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by sanjulanka Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 pm

» MULL trade up possibilities
by Hewagak Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 pm

» GROUP LEASE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED vs COCR
by TARGET Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 pm

» Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story
by kjojo Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm

» HEXP N.0000
by chathura Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:26 am

» CFT 7+...........today
by max shanu Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:10 am

» GRANN - Gonna fly
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 am

» Any News on JINS???
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:51 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by kjojo Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:28 pm

» Watch DFCC and NDB and guess which one is best
by Small Investor Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 am

» HVA - Game changer! High profits this quarter!!!!!
by Yahapalanaya Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:51 pm

» is KFP good to buy
by Fayaz_2017 Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

» Plantation stocks
by anjelo Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:43 pm

» Good News - Watch ( VFIN , LFIN , CFIN, SAMP,LOFC)
by Harry82 Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:10 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:55 pm

» LDEV trading on a PEOf 2
by bushra03 Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:38 pm

» How about LDEV
by sanjulanka Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:16 pm

» Plantation Stocks....
by JamesL Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:04 pm

» Don't get caught others form promoters plantation shares
by Wimal Modawansa Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:18 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » password request

password request

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 password request on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Teller

Hi quibit,
Please send my password to email to log equity forum . I am unable to login but fortunately my old mobile has been saved the password but It cannot be visible.

2 Re: password request on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Moderator Baby Teller…..!!!, go to login tab and Click and select the “I forgot my password”.

Shame…!!!!! Your are one of the forefront expert in this forum with henchman and orchestras (mostly consist of your own victims) for your share expertise 
Please guide the new comers as a moderator and don't plunder their savings on behalf of your boss  

3 Re: password request on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:32 pm

TARGET

Well said sangeetha. Thanks for uncovering this thief Teller..

4 Re: password request on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Teller

Quibit, hoping for your kind action to retrieve my password. Please send my email address like same before you did

5 Re: password request on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

@Teller wrote:Quibit, hoping for your kind action to retrieve my password. Please send my email address like same before you did

6 Re: password request on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Hon. Baby moderator Teller had joined this forum on 25-06-2013, after posting his more than 3233 posts and removing others post opposing to his own propaganda shares using his vested moderator power, now he is asking the method to get new password as a baby.

For longtime he was posing as a fore front expert in this forum with his henchman and orchestras mainly consist of his own victim

But still, he is correctly opening his own Teller ID profile and through this Teller ID profile he is asking new password to open the same Teller ID profile. Viewers don’t you get puzzle?

7 Re: password request on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:18 pm

kapifm

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Making cheap  Drama, senior members like Teller ...  what a bullshit ..earlier i use to get opinion from you whenever i had doubt.. now you have lost all the faith of most  the forum members  .. i was following all you articles even without registering as a member..you are a big Promoter ..  you were  disappeared when market  was dropped......  what a shame..man    ...  this is not about Criticizing  but reality... 

8 Re: password request on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:36 pm

Teller

You are wrong dear . This is my old mobile which was saved equity forum password . This mobile was under repair long time . What my concerns to log in my new mobile but I forget the password .
So tried password recovery but it didn't success.
In case if this mobile fail s I may not have chance to log in.
In case if you think as I'm a promoter don't buy on my recommendations.
There are millionaires who followed me in this forum . Remember I never recommended to buy on credit . Those who hold my recommendations never drive to a loss. 1 month eaier also I had postings in the fum so how can you say I was disappearing from the forum? So decision is yours.GL

9 Re: password request on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:57 am

Miss-Sangeetha

@Teller wrote:You are wrong dear .  This is my old mobile which was saved equity forum password . This mobile was under repair long time . What my concerns to log in my new mobile but  I forget the password .
So tried password recovery but it didn't success.
In case if this mobile fail s I may not have chance to log in.
In case if you think as I'm a promoter don't buy on my recommendations.
There are millionaires who followed me in this forum . Remember I never recommended to buy on credit .  Those who hold my recommendations never drive to a loss.  1 month eaier also I had postings in the fum so how can you say I was disappearing from  the forum? So decision is yours.GL

Self advertisement by First class comedian of the era

10 Re: password request on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:39 am

Miss-Sangeetha

@Teller wrote:Hi quibit,
Please send my password to email to log equity forum .  I am unable to login but fortunately my old mobile has been saved the password but It cannot be visible.

Dear viewers, if you notice in this thread, Hon. Baby Teller in his first post asking new password to his e-Mail from Quibit  .

After my post he even claimed his e-mail address too lost.

But he said he was absent in this forum for longtime due to password lost, then suddenly he took “ U ” turn and saying “one month earlier also I had posted post to this forum, How can you say I disappeared…………. “

These people are valuable fore front expert of this forum with henchman and orchestras
and borrowed financial data from their broker firm bosses.

11 Re: password request on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:25 am

Teller

Sangeetha you learn things first . I never stated I lost my email but I don't want to publish here as this email represents my name. Then I will be more popular here and you will be vanished.
Actually I know you are not a lady and you have same IP address with another popular user name.
For me I don't have any fake accounts that Is 100℅ guaranteed.
I don't have time to answer some silly questions how ever I will recover my password with admin support.

12 Re: password request on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:21 am

Miss-Sangeetha

@Teller wrote:Sangeetha you learn things first .  I never stated  I lost my email but  I don't want to publish here as this email represents my name. Then I will be more popular here and you will be vanished.
Actually I know you are not a lady and you have same IP address with another popular user name.
For me I don't have any fake accounts that Is 100℅ guaranteed.
I don't have time to answer some silly questions how ever I will recover my password with admin support.

Teller….! This is similar to your PV inner bullish, big investor asking rental free office space in Colombo, HEXP’S year 2012 data as HEXP’S year 2016 data or Accountant earning four figure salary in USD and working at the American company in Dubai with broken English. I know very well who you are

You said you are an accountant but you don’t know the Accounting ethic or basic

Please don’t lie, you can tell anyone’s name or even EX-Central bank governors name as your one.

You are cheating the forum members for long time as a fore front expert and now exposed.

You are still thinking about the last century male dominance and strongly belief that girl won’t fight back at this extant. Do you know lot of ladies are practicing as lawyer or advocate at Colombo high court?   

If you know that I have another popular IP, let disclose that first. Earlier you said Karuna’s ID as my one.    

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum