Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Chinwi Today at 9:28 am

» HVA - Game changer! High profits this quarter!!!!!
by Chinwi Yesterday at 11:03 pm

» JACKPOT for LDEV share holders
by anjelo Yesterday at 1:53 pm

» sfs any news
by max shanu Yesterday at 10:52 am

» Foreign Investment
by kang64 Yesterday at 6:00 am

» Meka Mahinda Rajapaksege Wadak
by Yahapalanaya Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:20 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 am

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:26 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by rasikagamage Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:58 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by Namal Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:15 pm

» WATCHOUT CITRUS GROUP SHARES
by Eugine Fernando Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 am

» Jackpot For LDEV share holders
by bushra03 Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:07 pm

» LLMP -වාර්තාව හොඳ නැත
by max shanu Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by sanjulanka Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 pm

» MULL trade up possibilities
by Hewagak Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 pm

» GROUP LEASE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED vs COCR
by TARGET Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 pm

» Commercial Credit COCR and Group Lease Deal Pricing story
by kjojo Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm

» HEXP N.0000
by chathura Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:26 am

» CFT 7+...........today
by max shanu Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:10 am

» GRANN - Gonna fly
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 am

» Any News on JINS???
by prasa2004 Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:51 am

» Watch DFCC and NDB and guess which one is best
by Small Investor Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 am

» is KFP good to buy
by Fayaz_2017 Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

» Plantation stocks
by anjelo Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:43 pm

» Good News - Watch ( VFIN , LFIN , CFIN, SAMP,LOFC)
by Harry82 Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:10 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » DPL.N0000 Don't Be Late Guys

DPL.N0000 Don't Be Late Guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DPL.N0000 Don't Be Late Guys on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:14 am

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  It's Time ... Buy & Hold 

Will Go up to 11.00 - 12.00 With in coming two weeks.  Very Happy  Very Happy

2 Re: DPL.N0000 Don't Be Late Guys on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Elahara wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  It's Time ... Buy & Hold 

Will Go up to 11.00 - 12.00 With in coming two weeks.  Very Happy  Very Happy
THERE ARE SELLERS @ 7/20 WHY DON`T YOU BUY Very Happy Very Happy

3 Re: DPL.N0000 Don't Be Late Guys on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Elahara wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  It's Time ... Buy & Hold 

Will Go up to 11.00 - 12.00 With in coming two weeks.  Very Happy  Very Happy
THERE ARE SELLERS @ 7/20 WHY DON`T YOU BUY Very Happy Very Happy
I invest for some other stocks already.i keep limit on my portfolio .i put this here because i noticed that one is still undervalued. if some one looking to invest now, they can buy it. what ever we can't expect any up until buyers tends to buy .

4 Re: DPL.N0000 Don't Be Late Guys on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:15 am

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Elahara wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Elahara wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  It's Time ... Buy & Hold 

Will Go up to 11.00 - 12.00 With in coming two weeks.  Very Happy  Very Happy
THERE ARE SELLERS @ 7/20 WHY DON`T YOU BUY Very Happy Very Happy
I invest for some other stocks already.i keep limit on my portfolio .i put this here because i noticed that one is still undervalued. if some one looking to invest now, they can buy it. what ever we can't expect any up until buyers tends to buy .
 So it's Moving ! Now does it makes any sense ?  Surprised   Surprised

5 Re: DPL.N0000 Don't Be Late Guys on Thu May 04, 2017 12:38 pm

EGG


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Elahara, well predicted. Thanks mate.

6 Re: DPL.N0000 Don't Be Late Guys on Thu May 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@EGG wrote:Elahara, well predicted. Thanks mate.
It's My pleasure Buddy . Do the right thing at the right time  Smile   Smile

7 Re: DPL.N0000 Don't Be Late Guys on Fri May 05, 2017 5:04 am

EGG


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Agreed. Any comments on the exit price ?

8 Re: DPL.N0000 Don't Be Late Guys on Fri May 05, 2017 8:13 am

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@EGG wrote:Agreed. Any comments on the exit price ?
Under this ASPI i give it 11-12

9 Re: DPL.N0000 Don't Be Late Guys on Fri May 05, 2017 9:02 am

EGG


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Thanks bro.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum