Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» coco.x share
by lakmal87 Yesterday at 10:45 pm

» නොමිළේම ඩොලර් (free $ 5 ) tokens
by cseguide Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» For Miss Sangeetha
by Neluka Karannagoda Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» S&P upgrades DFCC Bank’s rating outlook from Negative to Stable
by TraderCSE Yesterday at 9:23 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by Yahapalanaya Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

» Moody’s affirms ratings of three Sri Lankan banks; maintains negative outlook
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:39 pm

» Tea prices up and up.Plantation shares down and down!
by fortuneteller Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:04 pm

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

» Current situation of the Adam group of companies
by anges Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

» People's Leasing Company
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

» SDB - AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

» Beware of banking stocks
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

» CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000)
by Agape Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Lanka Cement
by sureshot Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

» Roshan Egodage's Money Grabbing
by Investor1994 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Gambino7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

» Sri Lanka Exports up 12.9-pct in Sept
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am

» DECEMBER DISCOUNT
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

» LLMP - New Strategic Marketing >>> Boooom
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Why LLUB.N0000 going down ?
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

» LDEV rights
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am

» SAMP Rights Issue
by niru Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE

VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Fri May 05, 2017 1:41 pm

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
VONE.N0000 good to collect ! Will hit 28-30 . So don't be late guys  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

2 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Fri May 05, 2017 3:39 pm

suddera

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Elahara wrote:VONE.N0000 good to collect ! Will hit 28-30 . So don't be late guys  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

If you can explain the reason would be a great help for us to take a decision.

3 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Fri May 05, 2017 4:59 pm

Lucky Gamage

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
My God, Dont depend on others guys,, some time they may try to unload their qty on others head by promoting this way... do your own analysis and make a decision.. otherwise you may suffer in future,,,, no one here to make you rich but for their own profit,,,, be careful there are lot of Blood Suckers in this forum. They disappeared past 06 to 12 months and now again active..... Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

4 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Fri May 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@suddera wrote:
@Elahara wrote:VONE.N0000 good to collect ! Will hit 28-30 . So don't be late guys  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

If you can explain the reason would be a great help for us to take a decision.
In this share , revenue hasn't return yet and it's still undervalue. Try to calculate intrinsic value of this share and then you can decide .

5 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Fri May 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Lucky Gamage wrote:My God, Dont depend on others guys,, some time they may try to unload their qty on others head by promoting this way... do your own analysis and make a decision.. otherwise you may suffer in future,,,, no one here to make you rich but for their own profit,,,, be careful there are lot of Blood Suckers in this forum. They disappeared past 06 to 12 months and now again active..... Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Well for that reason you better read my previous posts.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t53980-dpl-n0000-don-t-be-late-guys#335010

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t53772-cfvf-n0000-plc-n0000-climbing-the-mountain?highlight=CFVF

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t53992-bppl-moving-on?highlight=BPPL

Perhaps those could help you to decide if i am a blood sucker or not . What i just did is give a good clue .

6 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Sat May 06, 2017 6:23 am

prasa2004


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Reasons fr VONE to rise (minimum 24)

1. VONE have 27m shares of SAMP (ref SAMP Qtr results) and as of last cal. it cost around 250s. So VONE is sitting on huge un-realised gain as SAMP heading for 280s

2. VONE received big Div from RCL/LFIN and SAMP. So they now cash rich to pay
 
3. This is last few shares that did not kept pace with ASI (when bull started it was at 17.5-18 and still at 18.5-19. 

4. Last Qtr good recovery after SAMP accounting change and expect good Qtr with some investment profits

5. Recent foreign buy in a small way

6. Trading below NAV 35

So i believe this will be by 21 EOW and after financials will go to 24-25 by end month

7 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Mon May 15, 2017 7:54 am

equityhunter

avatar
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@prasa2004 wrote:Reasons fr VONE to rise (minimum 24)

1. VONE have 27m shares of SAMP (ref SAMP Qtr results) and as of last cal. it cost around 250s. So VONE is sitting on huge un-realised gain as SAMP heading for 280s

2. VONE received big Div from RCL/LFIN and SAMP. So they now cash rich to pay
 
3. This is last few shares that did not kept pace with ASI (when bull started it was at 17.5-18 and still at 18.5-19. 

4. Last Qtr good recovery after SAMP accounting change and expect good Qtr with some investment profits

5. Recent foreign buy in a small way

6. Trading below NAV 35

So i believe this will be by 21 EOW and after financials will go to 24-25 by end month

8 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Mon May 15, 2017 7:55 am

equityhunter

avatar
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@equityhunter wrote:
@prasa2004 wrote:Reasons fr VONE to rise (minimum 24)

1. VONE have 27m shares of SAMP (ref SAMP Qtr results) and as of last cal. it cost around 250s. So VONE is sitting on huge un-realised gain as SAMP heading for 280s

2. VONE received big Div from RCL/LFIN and SAMP. So they now cash rich to pay
 
3. This is last few shares that did not kept pace with ASI (when bull started it was at 17.5-18 and still at 18.5-19. 

4. Last Qtr good recovery after SAMP accounting change and expect good Qtr with some investment profits

5. Recent foreign buy in a small way

6. Trading below NAV 35

So i believe this will be by 21 EOW and after financials will go to 24-25 by end month
Thanks for the Tip  Surprised Surprised Surprised  Good to collect

9 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Thu May 18, 2017 8:28 am

The Hunter

avatar
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Elahara wrote:VONE.N0000 good to collect ! Will hit 28-30 . So don't be late guys  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Thank you very much.i am rather new to here.it seems your previous predictions were almost came true. Laughing

10 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:11 am

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
It's The Day !!!

11 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:26 am

Elahara

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I was anticipated that financia Report  Smile . Will run more ...

12 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:58 am

prasa2004


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
VONE  have around 27,800,000 shares of SAMP at cost of 6,987,000,000 at COST 251.00. With SAMP inching now 294 and the unrealized gain is 1.1bn

source - Annual Report

13 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@prasa2004 wrote:VONE  have around 27,800,000 shares of SAMP at cost of 6,987,000,000 at COST 251.00. With SAMP inching now 294 and the unrealized gain is 1.1bn

source - Annual Report
unreaised gain is 592M not 1.1Billion rupees.

It has 25,765,740 SAMP shares not 27,800,000.
6987000/25765740=271

25,765,740 X 23(294-271)=592M(not 1.1B)

14 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:28 am

prasa2004


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
You are wrong. Refer to SAMP financials 31-Mar and VONE have 27,840,878. Also VONE have 31m CITW at 3 (now 4.5) and HAY 2m at 265 (now 285) and with others counters will bring further 150m easily. This is one of the few shares not moved (Only from 17-19) and a run is very overdue. Also Dy is around the corner

15 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:25 am

kovida

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@prasa2004 wrote:You are wrong. Refer to SAMP financials 31-Mar and VONE have 27,840,878. Also VONE have 31m CITW at 3 (now 4.5) and HAY 2m at 265 (now 285) and with others counters will bring further 150m easily. This is one of the few shares not moved (Only from 17-19) and a run is very overdue. Also Dy is around the corner

Agree with above figures.

In addition to above, we should consider the valuation of RCL and LFIN as well.
RCL  62.0M  X  128     7,936M - 9,920  = U.R loss    1,984M
LFIN 71.6M  x  138     9,880M - 5,461  = U.R gain    4,419M (as of 16/06/2017)

VONE is a sleeping giant and any moment it could rise. It is a value rich share and good for Medium to long term investment.

16 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:41 am

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kovida wrote:
@prasa2004 wrote:You are wrong. Refer to SAMP financials 31-Mar and VONE have 27,840,878. Also VONE have 31m CITW at 3 (now 4.5) and HAY 2m at 265 (now 285) and with others counters will bring further 150m easily. This is one of the few shares not moved (Only from 17-19) and a run is very overdue. Also Dy is around the corner

Agree with above figures.

In addition to above, we should consider the valuation of RCL and LFIN as well.
RCL  62.0M  X  128     7,936M - 9,920  = U.R loss    1,984M
LFIN 71.6M  x  138     9,880M - 5,461  = U.R gain    4,419M (as of 16/06/2017)

VONE is a sleeping giant and any moment it could rise. It is a value rich share and good for Medium to long term investment.
RCL and LFIN are subsidiaries and their profit already in VONE's profit.VONE"s 1.4B profits more than 1B from these companies.Do you want to add again by valuation method.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Provide details of how you calculate 1.1B from SAMP

Disc:i am holding VONE

17 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:29 am

prasa2004


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
SharescostPrice
27,840,883 7,210,788,402.0025931-Mar
27,840,8838,185,219,602.0029416-Jun
Gain974,431,200.00
Almost there. With others (CITK-CITW-HAYC) and if SAMP goes to 300 end June, VONE can shine and many will regret not catching below 20.00

18 Re: VONE.N0000 HOT SHOT .DON'T HESITATE on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:49 am

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@prasa2004 wrote:
SharescostPrice
27,840,883 7,210,788,402.0025931-Mar
27,840,8838,185,219,602.0029416-Jun
Gain974,431,200.00
Almost there. With others (CITK-CITW-HAYC) and if SAMP goes to 300 end June, VONE can shine and many will regret not catching below 20.00
Thanks to Sampath good long term investment for sure Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum