Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» For Miss Sangeetha
by anges Yesterday at 5:03 pm

» Tea prices up and up.Plantation shares down and down!
by fortuneteller Yesterday at 1:16 pm

» coco.x share
by lakmal87 Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:45 pm

» නොමිළේම ඩොලර් (free $ 5 ) tokens
by cseguide Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:58 pm

» S&P upgrades DFCC Bank’s rating outlook from Negative to Stable
by TraderCSE Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:23 am

» CFVF will HIT. 40 BY Next. Thursday
by Yahapalanaya Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

» Moody’s affirms ratings of three Sri Lankan banks; maintains negative outlook
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:39 pm

» best stocks to buy now
by Ryan Hudson Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

» Current situation of the Adam group of companies
by anges Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

» Avoid investing in Abans Group company shares
by fortuneteller Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

» People's Leasing Company
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:51 pm

» SDB - AN IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

» Beware of banking stocks
by prasa2004 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

» CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000)
by Agape Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 pm

» Lanka Cement
by sureshot Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

» Roshan Egodage's Money Grabbing
by Investor1994 Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

» CIFL ANY NEWS
by Gambino7 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

» Sri Lanka Exports up 12.9-pct in Sept
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 am

» DECEMBER DISCOUNT
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:30 am

» LLMP - New Strategic Marketing >>> Boooom
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:27 am

» Why LLUB.N0000 going down ?
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

» LDEV rights
by Teller Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am

» SAMP Rights Issue
by niru Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 pm

HashFlare

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS?

KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Tue May 09, 2017 1:31 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Any prediction from experts well come......

2 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Fri May 12, 2017 9:45 am

hanuma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
can it will hit Rs5000.MAY BE IT WIIL BE ANOTHER WAPO.

3 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Fri May 12, 2017 8:46 pm

hanuma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Any one know the price of rights.

4 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Wed May 17, 2017 9:38 pm

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Rs.520 they will issue 60 shares for every 1 share

5 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Wed May 17, 2017 9:55 pm

hanuma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Also have split 1share to 100.then finally rights price Rs5.20 only.i don't know im correct or not.but I think KZOO Can move RS 5000.MOSTLY LIKE ANOTHER WAPO.GL.

6 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Wed May 17, 2017 11:03 pm

gayanath1983

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes

7 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Mon May 22, 2017 7:08 am

deli

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Agree

8 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Mon May 22, 2017 5:05 pm

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Its hard to say isn't it? You can try averaging this but ultimately it ends up being manipulated for good or for worse!  Rolling Eyes

9 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Thu May 25, 2017 8:09 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
KZoo is not like wapo but it is like the wind. only 7500 shares on the market. So this will be a good chance to get a huge profit. Right may trade about 100 and then we can sell right and get a profit.

Whatever no shares to buy on Market, it will move up tomorrow onwards! You can decide what is good!

I have bought now and waiting until I next week!

We propose, you decide!!!!!!!!

10 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Thu May 25, 2017 9:16 pm

hanuma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
today last session it become active.definaty it will go up up up from tomorrow.

11 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Fri May 26, 2017 12:36 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
KZOO will give you a real chance to reduce your loses, so at least keep one share in your portpolio for a better profit!

Have a nice time! You can sell the right above 100 and can have a good profit!

12 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Fri May 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:KZOO will give you a real chance to reduce your loses, so at least keep one share in your portpolio for a better profit!

Have a nice time! You can sell the right above 100 and can have a good profit!
5 more trading days before Rights, next week sellers will be cleared. Very Happy Very Happy

13 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Fri May 26, 2017 2:36 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@hanuma wrote:today last session it become active.definaty it will go up up up from tomorrow.
Some one is controlling the price, he wants to keep the price down end on the day. Next week only  4 more days for trading before Rights. definitely this has to move next week.

14 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:38 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hanuma wrote:Also have split 1share to 100.then finally rights price Rs5.20 only.i don't know im correct or not.but I think KZOO Can move RS 5000.MOSTLY LIKE ANOTHER WAPO.GL.
Any idea when Kazoo will reach Rs5000/=  Shocked Laughing

15 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:29 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@reyaz wrote:Its hard to say isn't it? You can try averaging this but ultimately it ends up being manipulated for good or for worse!  Rolling Eyes
Every share in the market can be manipulated at any time.All the prediction,charts,calculation,theories useless when the manipulating switch is turned ON Rolling Eyes

16 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:05 pm

wisdom79

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHANCE, IF YOU GET THE LODGING PAPER PLEASE INFORM ALL!

tHIS TIME WILL BE ANOTHER CHANCE TO BUY RIGHT AND ENJOY, TOO.
REMEMBER ONE WILL BE 100 AND IT WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE TO EARN MORE!

gAME IS THE GAME ......! HURRAY!

17 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:03 am

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Hi wisdom, welcome bro

18 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:49 am

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Hi wisdom, welcome bro

Hi Teller, since you are here in KAZOO post I feel like Wisdom = Teller Mad Mad Mad

You can give a brief yes or no if you like.

I like to know your idea about KAZOO.N Question Question

Right will come to market on 13thJune
subdivision will be on July 07
Some say KAZOO.N will reach 5000/=
And TELLER say?????????????????????????????????????????????????

19 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Teller wrote:Hi wisdom, welcome bro

Hi Teller, since you are here in KAZOO post I feel like Wisdom = Teller Mad Mad Mad

You can give a brief yes or no if you like.

I like to know your idea about KAZOO.N Question Question

Right will come to market on 13thJune
subdivision will be on July 07
Some say KAZOO.N will reach 5000/=
And TELLER say?????????????????????????????????????????????????
RUWAN ARE YOU SURE THE SUBDIVITION DATE IS ON 7TH JULY? I DIDN`T SEE IT IN THE COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT.

20 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:35 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Teller wrote:Hi wisdom, welcome bro

Hi Teller, since you are here in KAZOO post I feel like Wisdom = Teller Mad Mad Mad

You can give a brief yes or no if you like.

I like to know your idea about KAZOO.N Question Question

Right will come to market on 13thJune
subdivision will be on July 07
Some say KAZOO.N will reach 5000/=
And TELLER say?????????????????????????????????????????????????
RUWAN ARE YOU SURE THE SUBDIVITION DATE IS ON 7TH JULY? I DIDN`T SEE IT IN THE COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT.
Sorry Eugine not July 07. My mistake Mad Mad

21 Mistake, not july 07 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:36 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Teller wrote:Hi wisdom, welcome bro

Hi Teller, since you are here in KAZOO post I feel like Wisdom = Teller Mad Mad Mad

You can give a brief yes or no if you like.

I like to know your idea about KAZOO.N Question Question

Right will come to market on 13thJune
subdivision will be on July 07
Some say KAZOO.N will reach 5000/=
And TELLER say?????????????????????????????????????????????????
RUWAN ARE YOU SURE THE SUBDIVITION DATE IS ON 7TH JULY? I DIDN`T SEE IT IN THE COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT.
Subdivision is Not 0n July 07 Mad Mad Mad

22 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:40 pm

hanuma


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I think sub division come with when after rights come to market.

23 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:44 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Teller wrote:Hi wisdom, welcome bro

Hi Teller, since you are here in KAZOO post I feel like Wisdom = Teller Mad Mad Mad

You can give a brief yes or no if you like.

I like to know your idea about KAZOO.N Question Question

Right will come to market on 13thJune
subdivision will be on July 07
Some say KAZOO.N will reach 5000/=
And TELLER say?????????????????????????????????????????????????
RUWAN ARE YOU SURE THE SUBDIVITION DATE IS ON 7TH JULY? I DIDN`T SEE IT IN THE COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT.
Subdivision is Not 0n July 07 Mad Mad Mad
SOME PARTY IS TRYING VERY HARD TO KEEP THE PRICE DOWN, THIS PARTY WILL GET FEDUP SOON, THEN THE RUN WILL START.

24 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:45 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hanuma wrote:I think sub division come with when after rights come to market.

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/1011494309053_732.pdf

25 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:55 pm

gfte

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Dear Eugine
please go through the EGM notification published on 01 st of June 2017

Sub Division is based on the share holding at the end of trading on 07th June 2017. Before that, by 06th of July 2017 we have the converted shares from the rights will be listed in the share holders accounts. (520+rights price:- traded from 13/6/2017 to 20/06/2017).

I feel the share price around 530 to 600 on 07/07/2017.  
What ever the game it must be 
==>from 12th June to 05th July for share and
==>from 13th to 20th for rights.
 Let's see.

Good Luck.

26 Less than 1000 maybe remaining on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:46 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Teller wrote:Hi wisdom, welcome bro

Hi Teller, since you are here in KAZOO post I feel like Wisdom = Teller Mad Mad Mad

You can give a brief yes or no if you like.

I like to know your idea about KAZOO.N Question Question

Right will come to market on 13thJune
subdivision will be on July 07
Some say KAZOO.N will reach 5000/=
And TELLER say?????????????????????????????????????????????????
RUWAN ARE YOU SURE THE SUBDIVITION DATE IS ON 7TH JULY? I DIDN`T SEE IT IN THE COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT.
Subdivision is Not 0n July 07 Mad Mad Mad
SOME PARTY IS TRYING VERY HARD TO KEEP THE PRICE DOWN, THIS PARTY WILL GET FEDUP SOON, THEN THE RUN WILL START.
I think less than 1000 shares remaining. Some party transferring shares between and collecting below 775/= TODAY.I think there is a chance to run 1500/=+ before july cause, nobody wants to loose rights Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

27 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:58 am

gfte

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@gfte wrote:Dear Eugine
please go through the EGM notification published on 01 st of June 2017

Sub Division is based on the share holding at the end of trading on 07th June 2017. Before that, by 06th of July 2017 we have the converted shares from the rights will be listed in the share holders accounts. (520+rights price:- traded from 13/6/2017 to 20/06/2017).

I feel the share price around 530 to 600 on 07/07/2017.  
What ever the game it must be 
==>from 12th June to 05th July for share and
==>from 13th to 20th for rights.
 Let's see.

Good Luck.
Correction it's not 7/6/2017, It's 07th July 2017 https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/151496309889_732.pdf

28 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:07 am

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gfte wrote:
@gfte wrote:Dear Eugine
please go through the EGM notification published on 01 st of June 2017

Sub Division is based on the share holding at the end of trading on 07th June 2017. Before that, by 06th of July 2017 we have the converted shares from the rights will be listed in the share holders accounts. (520+rights price:- traded from 13/6/2017 to 20/06/2017).

I feel the share price around 530 to 600 on 07/07/2017.  
What ever the game it must be 
==>from 12th June to 05th July for share and
==>from 13th to 20th for rights.
 Let's see.

Good Luck.
Correction it's not 7/6/2017, It's 07th July 2017 https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/151496309889_732.pdf
21 Trading days remaining.
I don't think manipulating party can hold their nerves that much longer.
They have to focus on Right price too.
Will KAZOO.N reach magical 5000/= Mark  Question
Surprised Surprised Surprised

29 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:18 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Lot of manipulation. Please stay away.

30 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:20 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:Lot of manipulation. Please stay away.
If you bought already under 700/= keep it till subdivision.
Nobody knows where the price ends daily till next 21 Trading days. It is better to stay away from kAzOO Very Happy

31 Re: KZOO ANY IDEA OF THE PRICE BEFORE RIGHTS? on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@gfte wrote:
@gfte wrote:Dear Eugine
please go through the EGM notification published on 01 st of June 2017

Sub Division is based on the share holding at the end of trading on 07th June 2017. Before that, by 06th of July 2017 we have the converted shares from the rights will be listed in the share holders accounts. (520+rights price:- traded from 13/6/2017 to 20/06/2017).

I feel the share price around 530 to 600 on 07/07/2017.  
What ever the game it must be 
==>from 12th June to 05th July for share and
==>from 13th to 20th for rights.
 Let's see.

Good Luck.
Correction it's not 7/6/2017, It's 07th July 2017 https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/151496309889_732.pdf
21 Trading days remaining.
I don't think manipulating party can hold their nerves that much longer.
They have to focus on Right price too.
Will KAZOO.N reach magical 5000/= Mark  Question
Surprised Surprised Surprised
My view the main Share holder Renuka Group is not bother about public funds from Rights, they hold major potion, they already made a mandatory offer to buy the balance shares at 1,468/= so they are in a view to buy  all the shares, some time they might collect all shares from the Rights witch will start to trade ( from 13/6 to 20/6). Any way we have to wait and see how the rights will move.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum