Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » MPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DATA ON CSE WEBSITE

MPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DATA ON CSE WEBSITE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PrasannaMani

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
MPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DATA ON CSE WEBSITE

Please note that the CSE website is not currently able to display live market data due to a technical reason. This is being attended to and the service will be restored shortly.We regret any inconvenience caused.

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
PrasannaMani wrote:MPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DATA ON CSE WEBSITE

Please note that the CSE website is not currently able to display live market data due to a technical reason. This is being attended to and the service will be restored shortly.We regret any inconvenience caused.

Are you CSE authority? Because your post seem to be on behalf of CSE official announcement.

PrasannaMani

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
PrasannaMani wrote:MPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DATA ON CSE WEBSITE

Please note that the CSE website is not currently able to display live market data due to a technical reason. This is being attended to and the service will be restored shortly.We regret any inconvenience caused.

Are you CSE authority? Because your post seem to be on behalf of CSE official announcement.

Don't be a buffalo..

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
PrasannaMani wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
PrasannaMani wrote:MPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DATA ON CSE WEBSITE

Please note that the CSE website is not currently able to display live market data due to a technical reason. This is being attended to and the service will be restored shortly.We regret any inconvenience caused.

Are you CSE authority? Because your post seem to be on behalf of CSE official announcement.

Don't be a buffalo..

That is you mean that the buffalo can’t understand between the official announcement and misrepresentation, when it is under rain due to thick skin?

PrasannaMani

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
PrasannaMani wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
PrasannaMani wrote:MPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DATA ON CSE WEBSITE

Please note that the CSE website is not currently able to display live market data due to a technical reason. This is being attended to and the service will be restored shortly.We regret any inconvenience caused.

Are you CSE authority? Because your post seem to be on behalf of CSE official announcement.

Don't be a buffalo..

That is you mean that the buffalo can’t understand between the official announcement and misrepresentation, when it is under rain due to thick skin?

Looks like not to be but already been.
I was posting the post to say that there was an issue....
But the buffalo Sangeetha check your Horns and tail....
Mind your Ass.

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
PrasannaMani wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
PrasannaMani wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
PrasannaMani wrote:MPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DATA ON CSE WEBSITE

Please note that the CSE website is not currently able to display live market data due to a technical reason. This is being attended to and the service will be restored shortly.We regret any inconvenience caused.

Are you CSE authority? Because your post seem to be on behalf of CSE official announcement.

Don't be a buffalo..

That is you mean that the buffalo can’t understand between the official announcement and misrepresentation, when it is under rain due to thick skin?

Looks like not to be but already been.
I was posting the post to say that there was an issue....
But the buffalo Sangeetha check your Horns and tail....
Mind your Ass.

Thanks for your barefooted barbaric reply. What is the meaning of this?

Please note that the CSE website is not currently able to display live market data due to a technical reason. This is being attended to and the service will be restored shortly.We regret any inconvenience caused.

You were severely hurt ,when I reply to Ruwan 326, the rogue  who was promoting the JKHW00023, just before, it ceased to trade at CSE and now he disappeared. Your comment may be applied to you, because of your misrepresenting post.   

PrasannaMani

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
PrasannaMani wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
PrasannaMani wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
PrasannaMani wrote:MPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DATA ON CSE WEBSITE

Please note that the CSE website is not currently able to display live market data due to a technical reason. This is being attended to and the service will be restored shortly.We regret any inconvenience caused.

Are you CSE authority? Because your post seem to be on behalf of CSE official announcement.

Don't be a buffalo..

That is you mean that the buffalo can’t understand between the official announcement and misrepresentation, when it is under rain due to thick skin?

Looks like not to be but already been.
I was posting the post to say that there was an issue....
But the buffalo Sangeetha check your Horns and tail....
Mind your Ass.

Thanks for your barefooted barbaric reply. What is the meaning of this?

Please note that the CSE website is not currently able to display live market data due to a technical reason. This is being attended to and the service will be restored shortly.We regret any inconvenience caused.

You were severely hurt ,when I reply to Ruwan 326, the rogue  who was promoting the JKHW00023, just before, it ceased to trade at CSE and now he disappeared. Your comment may be applied to you, because of your misrepresenting post.   

Miss-Sangeetha

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics


Fox misrepresenting as lion

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Is that real photograph of Miss Sangeetha?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum