Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» SFIN going up
by worthiness Yesterday at 9:36 pm

» VFIN Share
by worthiness Yesterday at 9:30 pm

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by umaojha Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» Short Sell instead of Bill and Bond
by lakshanbandara Fri May 18, 2018 5:07 pm

» janashakthi shares
by DS Wijesinghe Fri May 18, 2018 1:48 pm

» CALF doubled price genuine?
by DS Wijesinghe Thu May 17, 2018 4:13 pm

» Will CRL.N000 rise?
by ravindu93 Thu May 17, 2018 1:29 pm

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Thu May 17, 2018 7:05 am

» JINS Share Repurchase
by Ranil Ranasinghe Wed May 16, 2018 10:03 pm

» No news from LAUGFS GAS (LGL). for more than one month??
by gdid Wed May 16, 2018 9:26 pm

» SINGHE HOSPITALS- GEM OR DIAMOND?
by reyaz Wed May 16, 2018 5:26 pm

» LLUB - TRADING @ 2008 PRICE LEVELS
by reyaz Wed May 16, 2018 5:17 pm

» FLCH 4.30 Next BIL ....
by Eugine Fernando Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm

» Warning sounded over China’s Debtbook diplomacy,16 countries identified loan billions that they can’t afford to repay
by bhanu Wed May 16, 2018 6:50 am

» MOBITEL Sri Lanka new company to be listed in the CSE
by lakshanbandara Wed May 16, 2018 12:22 am

» China approves funds for Central Expressway
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 pm

» Any idea why RCL.N000 and COMB.N000 is falling?
by DS Wijesinghe Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm

» China approves loan for Central highway
by TuTanKaman Tue May 15, 2018 1:53 pm

» Loan And Finance,SBLC Monetization,SBLC/Bank Guarantee(BG) Lease/
by capitalfinance Tue May 15, 2018 11:52 am

» REEF PRICE
by Ahcha Tue May 15, 2018 11:28 am

» ATL WILL MOVE UP SOON
by dilshangac Tue May 15, 2018 9:55 am

» PAN ASIA POWER
by dilshangac Tue May 15, 2018 9:54 am

» Average investors actions.
by lakshanbandara Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » WELCOME MANGALA

WELCOME MANGALA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WELCOME MANGALA on Mon May 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

Mangala did excellant job whichever assigned to him.He made good name for Srilanka in the world.He even rescued Alibaba from electric chair.GSP+,fishing ban removal in Europe,good relations with china,india,europe,US,etc.Wel done Mangala


We investors realy need your service particularly in CSE as well...

we wholehearly Welcome you.

cheers cheers cheers



Last edited by Yahapalanaya on Mon May 22, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total


26 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Wed May 24, 2017 7:17 pm

kovida


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:As stated by Dr. Dayan J, the mini cabinet reshuffle is like playing musical chair on board the "Titanic" which is cruising towards the ice berg. 
Unquote: God save Sri Lanka from this unscrupulous rulers who are not what they portray themselves to be in the public domain.
Horage Ammagen Pena Ahanwa wage . If MR admin. did the same thing, his tone would have been different.

Why are you all in a hurry?  It happened only yesterday. Give some time and see the difference. Then, you may comment. Be optimistic.



Last edited by kovida on Wed May 24, 2017 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

27 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Wed May 24, 2017 7:18 pm

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:The so called Yahapalana Govt is messing up things big time owing to inefficiency. The father in law & son in law duo who robbed the Central bank are in the process of building a distillery in Kalkudah (4.5b investment) with the ill gotten money with the backing of the Govt, in spite of vehement opposition by the MPs, local bodies and the people of the area. 

President who gets to know happenings in the country only thro' media is mute and keeping a blind eye on this matter.

Mother of all banks the Central Bank was raped & robbed by a Father in law, son in law duo on the behest of whom??????? The entire world knows. If a country's Central Bank is not safe, what more!!!

As stated by Dr. Dayan J, the mini cabinet reshuffle is like playing musical chair on board the "Titanic" which is cruising towards the ice berg. 
Unquote: God save Sri Lanka from this unscrupulous rulers who are not what they portray themselves to be in the public domain.
bolai Dayanui okkoma bai bottuwene inne.Kiyo kiyo hitapan 2020 wenakal.Eeta passe ai kiyopan.Dayan J watenne rajjuruwo ugath modayo bawata haropu ugaththu set ekata.

28 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Thu May 25, 2017 5:27 am

Yahapalanaya


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:Mangala will do anything if USA or India say.In the long run we will be more dependable on usa and India.
World was treating Sri lanka like Somalia when Horu king was ruling.

Now not only US and India,all countries accepting Srilanka.Did you see what happened in GSP+ voting.

It is disapointing for Kings supporters. Smile Smile Smile
LTTE was a creation done by India and USA was very instrumental in feeding terrorist groups world wide including Sri Lanka.. If someone goes against them they change the game and appoint a puppet. Asia pasific best finance minister was changed not because of corruption and malpractices but just to change the portfolio?
We are accepted by certain western countries because of a puppet who will do  thing which they say
Yes we should get help from swasiland,Libya,..etc and challenge US,India,Europe,Australia..Smile Smile Smile

29 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Thu May 25, 2017 6:25 am

sureshot


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Why are you all in a hurry?  It happened only yesterday. Give some time and see the difference. Then, you may comment. Be optimistic.[/quote]



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy86FIp__DQ

30 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Thu May 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Investor1994


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I think interest rates will go up. Indrajith Coomaraswamy has said in press conferences that the interest rate is a politically sensitive issue and that is why the central bank is unable to shift rates quicker. Will the new finance minister be more permissive of interest rate rises especially when the rate of inflation for the last reported period being so high.

31 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 pm

sureshot

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Investor1994 wrote:I think interest rates will go up. Indrajith Coomaraswamy has said in press conferences that the interest rate is a politically sensitive issue and that is why the central bank is unable to shift rates quicker. Will the new finance minister be more permissive of interest rate rises especially when the rate of inflation for the last reported period being so high.

Finance minister dance to PM's Tune.

Tune will be same for RK  and Mangala.

32 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 am

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Whatever good things accomplished are to be appreciated while commenting negative actions. Professional ethics are to be maintained irrespective of who rules the country. As a whole it is the overall performance achieved by the government not by an individual.

33 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Fri May 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sureshot wrote:

Finance minister dance to PM's Tune.

Tune will be same for RK  and Mangala.

ඔන්න ඔය සරල සත්‍යය තේරෙන්නෙ නැති මොන්ටිසෝරි බබාල අපට විහිලු සපයනව​.

 ඒ විතරක් නෙවි
මංගලත් යම් දිනක බිලි බෝයි වෙලා ඉවතට වීසි වෙනව​.

34 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Fri May 26, 2017 10:00 pm

kovida

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@worthiness wrote:Whatever good things accomplished are to be appreciated while commenting negative actions. Professional ethics are to be maintained irrespective of who rules the country. As a whole it is the overall performance achieved by the government not by an individual.

 you are correct . Appreciate your comment.

35 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Sat May 27, 2017 10:16 am

soileconomy

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:Mangala will do anything if USA or India say.In the long run we will be more dependable on usa and India.
World was treating Sri lanka like Somalia when Horu king was ruling.

Now not only US and India,all countries accepting Srilanka.Did you see what happened in GSP+ voting.

It is disapointing for Kings supporters. Smile Smile Smile
LTTE was a creation done by India and USA was very instrumental in feeding terrorist groups world wide including Sri Lanka.. If someone goes against them they change the game and appoint a puppet. Asia pasific best finance minister was changed not because of corruption and malpractices but just to change the portfolio?
We are accepted by certain western countries because of a puppet who will do  thing which they say
Yes we should get help from swasiland,Libya,..etc and challenge US,India,Europe,Australia..Smile Smile Smile
Yes better to get help from swasiland or Libya for a independent country rather than dancing to the tune of other country betraying ourself.
Tibet jathika S MAHINDA said like this
Us than DeKalb hakilenne
Miti than DeKalb puppanne
Niwatun bawa sthminne
Mage putha loku wenne
Some of us still in colonianl type mentality

36 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Sat May 27, 2017 10:28 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The central Bank of swaziland is safe and headed by a swazilander as Governor. We import and get screwed!

37 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Sun May 28, 2017 8:22 am

DS Wijesinghe


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Though we all hope for some expert in Finance like Harsha or Eraj to head the Finance Ministry, it seems that will never happen during the tenure of this UNP govt.

Therefore let's look at the positive side. Forgetting all the other factors we can be Certain that Mangala's decisions will not be driven by 'What's in it for Me? Or 'How much I make out of this?"

The question is whether he will be limiited only to Present the Buddgetb in Parliment?

38 Re: WELCOME MANGALA on Sun May 28, 2017 12:42 pm

kovida

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:Though we all hope for some expert in Finance like Harsha or Eraj to head the Finance Ministry, it seems that will never happen during the tenure of this UNP govt.

Therefore let's look at the positive side. Forgetting all the other factors we can be Certain that Mangala's decisions will not be  driven by 'What's in it for Me? Or 'How much I make out of this?"

The question is whether he will be limiited only to Present the Buddgetb in Parliment?
Finance Ministry is one of the most important places of the economy. Decisions taken there should be collective and well planned which were lacking most of the instances under the present gov.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum