Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Poll

SLEF Market Sentiment Indicator

73% 73% [ 1145 ]
27% 27% [ 428 ]

Total Votes : 1573

Latest topics
» HEXP Start next run to 150
by Miss-Sangeetha Today at 10:41 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by The Hunter Today at 10:08 am

» UDPL Next Run soon
by Damithsam Today at 10:04 am

» HVA.............? wtz gonna happen with HVA?
by samaritan Today at 9:42 am

» CFVF run Will start soon
by ranferdi Today at 8:02 am

» ගංගා මෑණියන්ගේ බැල්ම ලගදිම කොටස් වෙලදපොල දෙසට
by ranferdi Today at 7:57 am

» + Point for Market : IMF reaches staff level agreement on third review of Sri Lanka’s EFF
by Ran49 Today at 7:16 am

» Hotels face tough time --- Drop in tourist arrivals predicted/so many new hotels are opening
by kcrRanz Today at 4:55 am

» Asian shares conquer 10-year peak
by kcrRanz Today at 4:51 am

» Ideas about SCAP.N000 ?
by kcrRanz Today at 4:40 am

» PABC : This must pass 20 rs. level very soon
by kcrRanz Today at 4:37 am

» Why CSEC going up....???
by kcrRanz Today at 4:30 am

» why bfl...gran...tafl...not moving
by kcrRanz Today at 3:17 am

» LANKA CEMENT....STILL GOOD
by nimantha80 Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Time to Talk About How Budget 2018 will Help for Us!
by Dailytrader Yesterday at 7:02 pm

» MBSL - MERCHANT BANK OF SRI LANKA
by Roshan Fernando Yesterday at 2:11 pm

» Today run LOFC 5+
by kjojo Yesterday at 12:45 pm

» LOFC 7+ next week
by kjojo Yesterday at 12:41 pm

» SAMP - ABSORBING REAL VALUE
by niru Yesterday at 11:43 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO.N0000)
by Namal Yesterday at 10:54 am

» From today - Watch Watch
by Richman Yesterday at 8:44 am

» IS CTBL.N ready to run ?
by Richman Yesterday at 8:43 am

» Sri Lanka tea prices seen remaining high on global shortfall
by Wimal Modawansa Yesterday at 8:10 am

» Recommended buys in planation
by Wimal Modawansa Yesterday at 8:08 am

» BFN .. ORIENT FINANCE PLC
by worthiness Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:38 pm

» Plantation Sector Summary
by Wimal Modawansa Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:28 am

» BUY CFT with expect to cross share 10+
by sameboy Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:53 pm

» HATTON PLANTATIONS LTD
by gdid Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:32 pm

» WATA N00000
by gdid Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:29 pm

» MAL N and X
by Captain Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:05 pm

» Watch DFCC and NDB and guess which one is best
by Captain Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:54 am

» WHY WE SHOULD BUY CFVF...
by kjojo Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:42 am

» 4 new all-time record prices in Lanka Commodity Brokers Catalogue of 11 Oct. auction
by anjelo Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:58 am

» LIOC run Just started
by Ran49 Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:28 am

» LIOC is going to increase oil price
by SIRRA123 Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» See what these UNP criminals has done to our EPF and ETF, We have to burn these fellas
by Ryan Hudson Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:57 pm

» COCR COCR
by newone Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:41 pm

» Heavy rainng......But still VPEL & HPFL at very low price
by newone Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:35 pm

» TKYO - Capital Trust Recommends BUY
by Maxime Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:17 pm

» CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC (CTBL.N0000)
by Namal Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:26 pm

» DOCK FUTURE hit 120 share
by kjojo Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:58 pm

» keey eye on DOCK
by kjojo Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:37 pm

» look MULL. Today Run
by TuTanKaman Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:25 pm

» MEL.N0000-ANY NEWS
by DHAVER88 Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:15 pm

» Aitken Spence - Prospects
by MasterD Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:41 am

» NDB Bank PLC
by MasterD Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:38 am

» UBC - Union bank a hidden GEM
by MarketWch Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:36 am

» Correct time to buy DFCC
by Harry82 Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:28 am

» NTB A RISING STAR
by samaritan Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:20 am

» Watch the followings
by Harry82 Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:03 am

» WHERE IS TELLER........market down.......ASI 5700...
by kjojo Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:01 am

» Bank Guarantee/StandBy Letter of Credit(MT760),Project Funding,MT103,Loan.
by kimsungnyon010 Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:17 am

» Bank Guarantee/StandBy Letter of Credit(MT760),Project Funding,MT103,Loan.
by kimsungnyon010 Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:16 am

» Bank Guarantee/StandBy Letter of Credit(MT760),Project Funding,MT103,Loan.
by kimsungnyon010 Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:13 am

» AGST can move
by Richman Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:28 am

» ACAP latest penny
by Richman Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:06 am

» Can the oil price remain as it is?
by predictor Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:52 am

» Market is falling continuously
by Yahapalanaya Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:27 am

» COLOMBO SHIT EXCHANGE UNDER YAHAPALANAYA
by Yahapalanaya Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:20 am

» LDEV Price
by sanjulanka Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:10 pm

» Stock Market Entertainment
by SL.Market Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:05 pm

» DOCK FUTURE
by kjojo Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:02 pm

» LLMP N0000
by kjojo Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 pm

» AINV.N is ready to run ?
by kjojo Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:46 am

» look LOFC- Ready to run
by max shanu Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 am

» LOLC towards ...150
by Harry82 Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:37 am

» Is it ok vone
by prasa2004 Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:53 am

» WILL SEYLAN WAKE UP TODAY TO JOIN BANKING RUN??
by prasa2004 Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:51 am

» How about LDEV
by sanjulanka Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:29 pm

» FC recommends a STRONG BUY on SAMP.N
by Harry82 Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:08 pm

» Watch LDEV..
by Beta1 Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:09 pm

» How About CHOU
by max shanu Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 am

» ACME and LCEM
by Tissa Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:31 am

» UDPL Lead the Plantation
by Ran49 Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:43 am

» Financial Instrument- Lease BG/SBLC
by leasingmandate Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:32 am

» LCEM 10/-.......
by gayanath1983 Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:47 pm

» ready to ACME blast
by gayanath1983 Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:06 pm

» ACME 9+ Coming soon
by rasikagamage Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:31 pm

» World bank confirms bribery involving Maithri –Australian Co. that gave it blacklisted
by samaritan Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:14 pm

» Top Ten Tomorrow (TTT)
by Wimal Modawansa Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:28 am

» Although there is a huge buying pressure, why not AINV.N move ?
by Eugine Fernando Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:25 am

» Next ALUF Target Price 40
by kcrRanz Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:23 am

» Russiyawata Wada Loki irrisiyawa
by sanjulanka Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 am

» This weaek runners...
by Wimal Modawansa Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:24 am

» CFT share එක මොනව හරි දෙයක් වෙනව වාගෙ.
by sameboy Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:11 am

» GRAN $ TAFL......future price moments ?
by kcrRanz Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:40 pm

» Lets we see CHOU as trading shot - as property stocks are rocking
by MoneyTree Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:36 pm

» BoC, Peoples' Bank NSB officials tell PCol; Ravi told state banks to bid low
by worthiness Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:36 am

» MGT...&....TJL ......? yOUR IDES PLEASE
by kcrRanz Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:19 pm

» GUESS SAMP PRICE BY END OF NEXT WEEK
by worthiness Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:00 am

» How to open online trading account
by sunny Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:37 am

» LLUB and RCL
by sunny Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:57 am

» UML set for run with upcoming budget
by Ryan Hudson Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:48 pm

» UDPL future gem in plantaion
by fireshelter Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:26 pm

» WHY CAN't SOME OF OURPEOPLE THINK THIS WAY THEN MAKET WILL GO UP RAPIDLY
by Elahara Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:45 pm

» watchout kzoo
by Eugine Fernando Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:45 pm

» Lankem Developments PLC
by sanjulanka Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:50 am

» Lanka Orix Leasing Company (LOLC) Group announced that the group is aiming to offer its micro-finance offerings to one billion customers by further expanding into the South Asian and Mekong regions.
by Harry82 Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:27 am

» Will AINV.N have a run in near future ?
by Dr.H Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:26 pm

Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Post by Miss-Sangeetha on Wed May 31, 2017 8:21 am

As the AINV’S rights issue is in pending, AINV’S main stake holder G.H.A.A.Shabbir is seems to downloading AINV @ cents 60 on greedy retailers. By selling, G.H.A.A.Shabbir is not going to lose his main share holder position or not going to dispose his stake totally and exit from AINV.

With the unexpected twist/development in AINV, it is seems to be contradicted to the speculation that AINV is going to push the price above their right issue price. Now AINV is seems to be not bothered about their right issue success or AINV’S plight at CSE.

One Doctor and client of crap shares, who bought AINV@ Rs. 1.10 above the CSE trading price through crossing in year 2014, thank god he is now inactive due to his old age and he now not in good terms with AINV, otherwise he will be on the forefront to buy the AINV again at high price now.

In the case of AINV, applying financial or fundamental theory is nonsense, only logical approach is applicable.

When the cash trapped AINV announced the big proportion of dividend compare to AINV’S NBVS in last 26th Sept 2016, I had mentioned that their dividends main focus point is right issue announcement later to pull out bigger money from investors, but the right issue came on 28th Feb 2017. To facilitate this earlier they even split the AINV shares.

Now AINV realized that they can’t elevate the AINV’S price at CSE to push up above the AINV’S right issue price.

Through their dividend distribution, cash trapped AINV further pushed into difficulties, now they understand that they can’t success their right issue, through the AINV’S dividend bait.

If they use the colossal sum, now collected through selling AINV @ cents 60 to clear the AINV’S selling order bid at cents 70, cents 80, cents 90 or even above one rupees at CSE order book, those retailers who bought the AINV @ cents 60 now, will quickly profit out this, because all the investor are very well know about the AINV’S past track record.

Due to this AINV can’t success in their action and further lose of fund is possible to those behind the AINV’S possible play.

Now AINV’S main stakeholder is in his selling spree. Main buyers are greedy retailers with right issue price target speculation or imagination. Not big investors or those following the fundamentals are buying.
This AINV’S main stakeholder’s selling is similar to PCH main stakeholder S.H.M.Rishan selling in year 2014. During that time most of the retailers thought, PCH going to use that fund collected through downloading PCH@ cents 50 to push up the PCH price,

but all the retailers later lost their money and exit from CSE and now all can see the plight of PCH.      

Now they are targeting the greedy retailer @ cents 60. When the retailers total buy  order quantity bid is reducing at cents 60 level, suddenly those selling at cents 60 is turning as buyers at cents 70 for short period of time.







Thus they enticing/attracting the retailers to line up at cents 60, until accumulate with big total buy order quantity, then suddenly big amount of AINV were generously  downloaded on those greedy lined up at cents 60 (See the AINV’S 30/05/2017 trade pattern also)

AINV may go up or go down depending on the idea of those behind the AINV, but final loser are greedy retails gurus those running behind AINV.     
avatar
Miss-Sangeetha
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 337
Equity Stars : 1021
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2016-06-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Post by Eugine Fernando on Wed May 31, 2017 10:17 am

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:As the AINV’S rights issue is in pending, AINV’S main stake holder G.H.A.A.Shabbir is seems to downloading AINV @ cents 60 on greedy retailers. By selling, G.H.A.A.Shabbir is not going to lose his main share holder position or not going to dispose his stake totally and exit from AINV.

With the unexpected twist/development in AINV, it is seems to be contradicted to the speculation that AINV is going to push the price above their right issue price. Now AINV is seems to be not bothered about their right issue success or AINV’S plight at CSE.

One Doctor and client of crap shares, who bought AINV@ Rs. 1.10 above the CSE trading price through crossing in year 2014, thank god he is now inactive due to his old age and he now not in good terms with AINV, otherwise he will be on the forefront to buy the AINV again at high price now.

In the case of AINV, applying financial or fundamental theory is nonsense, only logical approach is applicable.

When the cash trapped AINV announced the big proportion of dividend compare to AINV’S NBVS in last 26th Sept 2016, I had mentioned that their dividends main focus point is right issue announcement later to pull out bigger money from investors, but the right issue came on 28th Feb 2017. To facilitate this earlier they even split the AINV shares.

Now AINV realized that they can’t elevate the AINV’S price at CSE to push up above the AINV’S right issue price.

Through their dividend distribution, cash trapped AINV further pushed into difficulties, now they understand that they can’t success their right issue, through the AINV’S dividend bait.

If they use the colossal sum, now collected through selling AINV @ cents 60 to clear the AINV’S selling order bid at cents 70, cents 80, cents 90 or even above one rupees at CSE order book, those retailers who bought the AINV @ cents 60 now, will quickly profit out this, because all the investor are very well know about the AINV’S past track record.

Due to this AINV can’t success in their action and further lose of fund is possible to those behind the AINV’S possible play.

Now AINV’S main stakeholder is in his selling spree. Main buyers are greedy retailers with right issue price target speculation or imagination. Not big investors or those following the fundamentals are buying.
This AINV’S main stakeholder’s selling is similar to PCH main stakeholder S.H.M.Rishan selling in year 2014. During that time most of the retailers thought, PCH going to use that fund collected through downloading PCH@ cents 50 to push up the PCH price,

but all the retailers later lost their money and exit from CSE and now all can see the plight of PCH.      

Now they are targeting the greedy retailer @ cents 60. When the retailers total buy  order quantity bid is reducing at cents 60 level, suddenly those selling at cents 60 is turning as buyers at cents 70 for short period of time.







Thus they enticing/attracting the retailers to line up at cents 60, until accumulate with big total buy order quantity, then suddenly big amount of AINV were generously  downloaded on those greedy lined up at cents 60 (See the AINV’S 30/05/2017 trade pattern also)

AINV may go up or go down depending on the idea of those behind the AINV, but final loser are greedy retails gurus those running behind AINV.     
Fantastic explanation, thank you Miss. Sangeetha, could you please give an idea about Kzoo is it worth to buy at present rate before rights. I gratefully appreciate & waiting for your explanation. Thanks.

Eugine Fernando
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 322
Equity Stars : 904
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 63
Location : Negombo

Back to top Go down

Re: Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Post by CSE VIJAY on Wed May 31, 2017 1:08 pm

Again and again AINV doing the same robbery

CSE VIJAY
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 139
Equity Stars : 813
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Post by Neluka Karannagoda on Wed May 31, 2017 2:07 pm

Dear Miss Sangeetha,

Please tell me clearly should i have to sell my shares that buy at 0.70 Rs or not. Because by following your comments i save lot of my money from scrape shares like AINV.N. Please give your direct answer and if you were i what should you do now ?

I have 500000 shares of AINV.N at the average bought price of 0.68 RS.

Thank you

Neluka Karannagoda
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 157
Equity Stars : 924
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Post by DS Wijesinghe on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:51 am

Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Miss Sangeetha,

Please tell me clearly should i have to sell my shares that buy at 0.70 Rs or not. Because by following your comments i save lot of my money from scrape shares like AINV.N. Please give your direct answer and if you were i what should you do now ?

I have 500000 shares of AINV.N at the average bought price of 0.68 RS.

Thank you

Till Ms. Sangeetha replies, Neluka this is what I would do in your situation

Sell 500,000 @ say -/60 = Rs. 300,000/-
Loss(-/10 cents @ 500,000) = Rs. 50,000/-

Reinvest Rs. 300,000 say with a fundamentally strong yet hugely undervalued stock such as Royal Ceramics to recover the loses and gain within the next 2 years

Say you buy at 130/-, = 2,300 shares of Royal Ceramics
You will be entitled to Rs. 4/- dividend they have declared
So you will recover Rs. 9,200/- (4@2,300/-) in July 2017 (excluding WH tax)

In the next 2 years you will most probably get 2 annual dividends of say Rs. 8/-
Rs. 16/- @ 2,300= Rs. 36,800/-

RCL Net Asset Value is expected to be around Rs. 190/- ending 2017/18 and 225/- ending 2018/2019

You can easily sell when there is run on RCL shares at the right time

Let's assume you sell it at 175/- @ 2,300 at any point = Rs. 402,500/-

Biggest mistake you can make is to try and recover the loss in a short span. Concentrate for a minimum of 2 years for the recovery

If you doesn't like RCL you will do well by investing in a yet another fundamentally
strong share such as Sampath Bank to recover your loses within the next 2 years

I have not accounted Present Values of Future Earnings in my calculations

DS Wijesinghe
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 114
Equity Stars : 331
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Post by DS Wijesinghe on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Adam Investments has made a very late disclosure to CSE about some significant share dealings by the spouse of one of the zdirectors,mMs. Danushya Gulamhusein. Very interesting disclosure indeed.

Let's hope SEC will take appropriate action as on face value of the late disclosure there appears to be clear manipulation to drive the share price up

DS Wijesinghe
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 114
Equity Stars : 331
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Post by CSE VIJAY on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:41 pm

The disclosure made by Mrs.Danushya Gulamhusein, an executive director of Adam Investment. If anyone sees that, first it is appear to be transaction within one family members in recent days.

Actually purchase took place mostly in January 10, declaring the transaction by Mrs.Danushya Gulamhusein on behalf of her spouse, almost 6 month later now, saying the reason is an oversight.

Selling of AINV took place mostly in later part of the May month; buyers are innocent victim at CSE, here buyers are not from Gulamhusein family member.

I think that the present downloading of AINV will be disclosed in coming December due to an oversight.

If they declare now the Pigs and wild boars now falling on the trap will realize and runaway is it?                                                               

CSE VIJAY
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 139
Equity Stars : 813
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Post by Eugine Fernando on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:07 pm

CSE VIJAY wrote:The disclosure made by Mrs.Danushya Gulamhusein, an executive director of Adam Investment. If anyone sees that, first it is appear to be transaction within one family members in recent days.

Actually purchase took place mostly in January 10, declaring the transaction by Mrs.Danushya Gulamhusein on behalf of her spouse, almost 6 month later now, saying the reason is an oversight.

Selling of AINV took place mostly in later part of the May month; buyers are innocent victim at CSE, here buyers are not from Gulamhusein family member.

I think that the present downloading of AINV will be disclosed in coming December due to an oversight.

If they declare now the Pigs and wild boars now falling on the trap will realize and runaway is it?                                                               
WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT KIND OF ACTION SEC WILL TAKE ON THIS DAY LIGHT MANIPULATION?

Eugine Fernando
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 322
Equity Stars : 904
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 63
Location : Negombo

Back to top Go down

Re: Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Post by nirowat on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:13 pm

Pretty amazing stuff really
If I am not mistaken the so called spouse is the ultimate owner of AINV though not on the board
That means the owner has been playing and the letter doesn't mention that
Now she resign, seemingly falling on her sword
This is the legacy of MR government with regards to CSE
The problem we have is that all politicians are so sinful that any rogue method is protected and made to fatten their own bellies rather than serving the public



nirowat
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 136
Equity Stars : 2150
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Post by EquityChamp on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:25 pm

DS Wijesinghe wrote:
Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Miss Sangeetha,

Please tell me clearly should i have to sell my shares that buy at 0.70 Rs or not. Because by following your comments i save lot of my money from scrape shares like AINV.N. Please give your direct answer and if you were i what should you do now ?

I have 500000 shares of AINV.N at the average bought price of 0.68 RS.

Thank you

Till Ms. Sangeetha replies, Neluka this is what I would do in your situation

Sell 500,000 @ say -/60 = Rs. 300,000/-
Loss(-/10 cents @  500,000) = Rs. 50,000/-

Reinvest Rs. 300,000 say with a fundamentally strong yet hugely undervalued stock such as Royal Ceramics to recover the loses and gain within the next 2 years

Say you buy at 130/-, = 2,300 shares of Royal Ceramics
You will be entitled to Rs. 4/- dividend they have declared
So you will recover Rs. 9,200/- (4@2,300/-) in July 2017 (excluding WH tax)

In the next 2 years you will most probably get 2 annual dividends of say Rs. 8/-
Rs. 16/- @ 2,300= Rs. 36,800/-

RCL Net Asset Value is expected to be around Rs. 190/- ending 2017/18 and 225/- ending 2018/2019

You can easily sell when there is run on RCL shares at the right time

Let's assume you sell it at 175/- @ 2,300 at any point = Rs. 402,500/-

Biggest mistake you can make is to try and recover the loss in a short span. Concentrate for a minimum of 2 years for the recovery

If you doesn't like RCL you will do well by investing in a yet another fundamentally
strong share such as Sampath Bank to recover your loses within the next 2 years

I have not accounted Present Values of Future Earnings in my calculations

That is a good advise DS. Really appreciate.
avatar
EquityChamp
Moderator

Posts : 3764
Equity Stars : 12364
Reputation : 775
Join date : 2014-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Post by Neluka Karannagoda on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:36 am

Dear All

Thank you very much for your valuable ideas.

Thanks again

Neluka Karannagoda
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 157
Equity Stars : 924
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-01-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Statistics
We have 21134 registered users
The newest registered user is CHANAKA PRASAD

Our users have posted a total of 328657 messages in 50500 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 15 Registered, 3 Hidden and 175 Guests

Captain, chamikayt, Damithsam, DHAVER88, Equity Suda, Eugine Fernando, geeshanpradeep, hariesha, kjojo, lk-investor, Namal, Neluka Karannagoda, plsp1, rasikagamage, thankrishan

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.