Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» HVA 50 cents profit for the year NAV 8.50 market 6.60 Good potential to go up
by anjelo Today at 10:10 am

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by anjelo Today at 10:10 am

» SFIN going up
by worthiness Sat May 19, 2018 9:36 pm

» VFIN Share
by worthiness Sat May 19, 2018 9:30 pm

» Short Sell instead of Bill and Bond
by lakshanbandara Fri May 18, 2018 5:07 pm

» janashakthi shares
by DS Wijesinghe Fri May 18, 2018 1:48 pm

» CALF doubled price genuine?
by DS Wijesinghe Thu May 17, 2018 4:13 pm

» Will CRL.N000 rise?
by ravindu93 Thu May 17, 2018 1:29 pm

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Thu May 17, 2018 7:05 am

» JINS Share Repurchase
by Ranil Ranasinghe Wed May 16, 2018 10:03 pm

» No news from LAUGFS GAS (LGL). for more than one month??
by gdid Wed May 16, 2018 9:26 pm

» SINGHE HOSPITALS- GEM OR DIAMOND?
by reyaz Wed May 16, 2018 5:26 pm

» LLUB - TRADING @ 2008 PRICE LEVELS
by reyaz Wed May 16, 2018 5:17 pm

» FLCH 4.30 Next BIL ....
by Eugine Fernando Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm

» Warning sounded over China’s Debtbook diplomacy,16 countries identified loan billions that they can’t afford to repay
by bhanu Wed May 16, 2018 6:50 am

» MOBITEL Sri Lanka new company to be listed in the CSE
by lakshanbandara Wed May 16, 2018 12:22 am

» China approves funds for Central Expressway
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 pm

» Any idea why RCL.N000 and COMB.N000 is falling?
by DS Wijesinghe Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm

» China approves loan for Central highway
by TuTanKaman Tue May 15, 2018 1:53 pm

» Loan And Finance,SBLC Monetization,SBLC/Bank Guarantee(BG) Lease/
by capitalfinance Tue May 15, 2018 11:52 am

» REEF PRICE
by Ahcha Tue May 15, 2018 11:28 am

» ATL WILL MOVE UP SOON
by dilshangac Tue May 15, 2018 9:55 am

» PAN ASIA POWER
by dilshangac Tue May 15, 2018 9:54 am


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Bullish forum means there will be bullish market?

Bullish forum means there will be bullish market?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

deli

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Very positive trend is forecasted by many, at the same time pessimism is also on the rise. My view is retail investors should be more cautious when trading.

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Free from undue basis or preconceived opinions shall be the right comments for stock market movement. It would create an interest of forum readers who may think of entering market. 
Based on facts retail investors seem to be still sidelined. Their entrance might be further delayed due to recent environmental catastrophe hit.

deli

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
My point is there may be more number forum members than investors who are keen on learning more about the market (number of people who attended stock market educational programs), and as long as that is true we will continue to see wreckless investors.

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Generally forums are bullish but the markets can be bearish.

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:Generally forums are bullish but the markets can be bearish.
Generally forums filled with stock brokers and manipulates and few investors.... Market can be bullish or bearish with the foreign investors Very Happy

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Foreign investors are a driving force only. Market in not equal foreign investors.

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:Foreign investors are a driving force only. Market in not equal foreign investors.
I agreed. But the thing is when they start to drive we can't catch the bus. CCS,CTC,LLUB etc... See how they drove Shocked

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@ruwan326 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:Foreign investors are a driving force only. Market in not equal foreign investors.
I agreed. But the thing is when they start to drive we can't catch the bus. CCS,CTC,LLUB etc... See how they drove Shocked

They really drove the market by entering into JKH ruwan. CTC, LLUB any way foreign owning companies. CCS was not mainly driven by foreigners but retail institutional and strategic investors. I too bought a block when it was trading at 400/- but never sold out up to now. Very Happy

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:Foreign investors are a driving force only. Market in not equal foreign investors.
I agreed. But the thing is when they start to drive we can't catch the bus. CCS,CTC,LLUB etc... See how they drove Shocked

They really drove the market by entering into JKH ruwan. CTC, LLUB any way foreign owning companies. CCS was not mainly driven by foreigners but retail institutional and strategic investors. I too bought a block when it was trading at 400/- but never sold out up to now. Very Happy
Not everyone can hold that much long EC, many prefer day trading and short term rather than investing for long run by calculating like you.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum