Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Poll

SLEF Market Sentiment Indicator

73% 73% [ 1136 ]
27% 27% [ 424 ]

Total Votes : 1560

Latest topics
» Yahapalanaya Hits on financials-Listed companies
by Teller Today at 2:05 pm

» Is AINV.N going to its END
by Teller Today at 1:44 pm

» Bil will hit Rs.5/= within next 6 Month
by sanjulanka Today at 12:53 pm

» IS PABC ENTRAPPED IN TREASURY BONDS TRADES???
by samaritan Today at 12:47 pm

» Do you think FLCH XD Date price will 3.60
by sharemarket Today at 12:45 pm

» Reasons for negative comments by members on CSE
by samaritan Today at 12:12 pm

» Ahoo Kalamazzoooo....
by Namal Today at 11:11 am

» CTBL soon be a Gem
by ruwan326 Today at 11:01 am

» LOLC will hit again
by sharemarket Today at 10:22 am

» Justice vs Injustice
by reyaz Today at 9:51 am

» KZOO.N0000 Will Rise Up
by Elahara Yesterday at 6:23 pm

» COLOMBO SHIT EXCHANGE UNDER YAHAPALANAYA
by Ran49 Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» How CSE reacted after Ranil rang the trading commencement bell to mark 30th anniversary
by Ran49 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Sri Lanka, the First Asian country to become the Victim of China’s Debt Trap.
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» LDEV gonna be a Gem soon
by Chinwi Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:33 pm

» Windows installer doesn't allow me to set up the desktop app of Acuity online trading system.
by Jayashantha Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:30 am

» Anyone ready for the super September ?
by Ran49 Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:16 am

» Browns capital quite stable
by reyaz Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:29 am

» You still do not believe in the earnings on the Internet?
by ruwan326 Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:39 pm

» New Tax Reform Bill to impose a stock trading tax? - Reuters
by Ran49 Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:25 pm

» Vehicle Prices
by worthiness Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:05 pm

» RWSL Dividend Rs. 0.15 per share / Final Dividend
by MasterD Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:32 pm

» Life Insurance Companies to be affected by new Tax Bill?
by DS Wijesinghe Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:42 pm

» SIRA loss increased by 270℅
by gdid Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:34 pm

» How to send privet Massages here
by Teller Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:07 pm

» where is AINV financials
by Teller Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:56 am

» Apla huge profit drop,-76%
by Teller Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:52 am

» LOFC Chart 28.04.2017 (weekly chart)
by stockback Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:32 am

» BIL will give you quick 10% return
by sharemarket Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:49 am

» Motor bike tax reduction by 90℅
by Harry82 Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:19 am

» Market is falling continuously
by soileconomy Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:43 am

» Harry J-led Japanese consortium makes UL offer in writing
by DS Wijesinghe Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:22 pm

» Banking sector financial soundness indicators stable: IMF
by DS Wijesinghe Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:12 pm

» DUTY OF CSE & SEC
by niru Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

» JKH will settle @ 160
by Teller Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:52 pm

» Abans in mega Shopping Mall project : Fitch report
by Wimal Modawansa Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:03 pm

» Nest profit down by 33.4℅ YOY
by Teller Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:48 am

» I Quit CSE today and Enter NASDAQ/TDWL
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO)
by Namal Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:13 am

» PABC Bank..
by Chinth Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:56 pm

» CSEC and CFVF
by ruwan326 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:07 pm

» ABOUT BFL.....
by Deen79 Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:15 pm

» CHOT 62% loss QOQ
by Teller Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:10 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market - Blood Bath on First Day of Ranil's fourth Term lead UNP Government - over 500,000 Investors are awaiting Rs.500,000 per investor Margin Trading promise given in UNP Manifesto amounting to over Rs.250 Billion
by DS Wijesinghe Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:52 pm

» BINARY OPTION TRADING
by samaritan Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:49 pm

» FLCH-First to decalre Div?
by Agape Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:54 am

» sell and exit from CSE
by nigma Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:35 am

» Today ASPI 45 points down???? JKH 160/50
by nigma Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:21 am

» YORK RS. 1.00 DIVIDEND........?
by wisdom79 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:24 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by Chinwi Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:22 am

» Teller .Equity stars 12123....
by Teller Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:14 pm

» PABC TO BE FINED !
by Teller Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:09 pm

» plantation shares.....
by Captain Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:01 pm

» FLCH Browns Capital
by hanuma Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:31 pm

» COCR profit declined QoQ by 19℅
by Teller Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:13 pm

» Advertise on Sri Lankas' No.1 Stock Market Forum!!
by Teller Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:11 pm

» ABANS FINANCE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY CSE AND SEC?
by Wimal Modawansa Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:24 pm

» KHL 380℅ lost QOQ
by samaritan Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 pm

» Open an Account with https://expertoption.com/?refid=10784
by jayasurya1126 Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:46 pm

» COUNTRY HEADED TOWARDS A BOP CRISIS !
by skyfall Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:11 am

» Hemas Profitability drops, CEO Steven Enderby warns tough times ahead but confident of HHL future growth
by reyaz Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:10 am

» PROPERTY BUBBLE IS IMMINENT !
by reyaz Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:05 am

» ELPITIY Good Profit
by visvajith Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:37 am

» භාණ්ඩාගාර බිල්පත් පොළිය තවදුරටත් පහළට
by stockback Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:44 pm

» Plantation Shares...
by Captain Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:12 pm

» watch CTBL & ASIYA
by Teller Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 pm

» Will JKH touch Rs. 180
by Miss-Sangeetha Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:28 am

» NOW TALK ABOUT YORK ARKADE PLC
by reyaz Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 am

» Ceylon Foreign Trade
by Investor1994 Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:47 am

» Sri Lanka Trade Deficit to widen with more urgent rice imports
by DS Wijesinghe Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:55 am

» More than 100 Annual and interim financial statements will be publish withing next 3 working days...
by Teller Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:54 am

» LIOC is active again
by Teller Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:52 am

» Sri Lanka Govt ready to squeeze credit to property'
by anges Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:12 pm

» DirectFN used by anyone now (Aug 2017)
by prabath Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:46 pm

» COUNTRY HEADING TOWARDS CHAOS....!!!!
by Teller Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:21 pm

» Whats up with ctld?
by Teller Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:51 pm

» Anna Umbalage ekek Yahapalanayata avilla
by Teller Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:18 pm

» ASI now 6500
by Teller Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:40 pm

» AINV.N Starts again ?
by Teller Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:32 pm

» Mattala Airport to be leased to Indian company ----GREAT.... Srilankan Airline is the only problem ...no one is willing to take
by Teller Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:29 pm

» Equity Forum
by Teller Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:17 pm

» If same thing happens in MR era?
by bakapandithaya Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:11 pm

» BOND GATE ........!!!!!!!!
by samaritan Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 am

» CENTRAL BANK BOND EXPLOSION ROCKS CSE
by samaritan Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:01 am

» Ravi to resign .....
by Chinwi Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:50 am

» MADU .......
by bakapandithaya Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:09 am

» What will Basil do now?
by bakapandithaya Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 pm

» MARKET DOWNSWING
by Ran49 Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:17 pm

» RAL with Max Profit.....
by Teller Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:07 pm

» ECL ECL Surpass 8++ with in next Week
by Teller Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:02 pm

» MALWATTE PLANTATIONS
by Ran49 Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:53 am

» All share RSI 20
by sharemarket Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:30 am

» TOP LISTED FINANCE COMPANIES
by Wimal Modawansa Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:08 am

» 20th AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION - FOR WHAT?
by Yahapalanaya Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:57 am

» How to invest in foreign stock market?
by Neluka Karannagoda Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 am

» LLUB any news?
by thankrishan Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:33 pm

» To beat the heat Chevron seeks better strategies
by DS Wijesinghe Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:51 am

» WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT TO READ NOW
by worthiness Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:54 pm

» GREG,DPL,TAP..........NOW LOLL
by wisdom79 Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:06 pm

KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by Eugine Fernando on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:57 am

3 million rights out of that major potion is owned by Renuka Group., with the split 100 for 1, pending this Right shares will trade over 100/=. at present normal share trading over 900/=. Today it might trade over 1000/=,  Rights @ 520/=., 

this is my view.

I would like to get experts analysis on this.

Rights will be trading from 13th June.

Eugine Fernando
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 302
Equity Stars : 813
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 63
Location : Negombo

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by niru on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:46 am


niru
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 126
Equity Stars : 2153
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by bakapandithaya on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Can have a healthy profit with this for sure
avatar
bakapandithaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Posts : 1435
Equity Stars : 4959
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2011-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by Hanoifortune on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:02 pm

This is a loss making small shop. who will waste the money on this?
avatar
Hanoifortune
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 483
Equity Stars : 2642
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:31 pm

Eugine, How many shares you bought????
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 588
Equity Stars : 1073
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by thankrishan on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Risky!!!

thankrishan
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 251
Equity Stars : 1356
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:41 pm

@thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 588
Equity Stars : 1073
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by Hanoifortune on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:49 am

@ruwan326 wrote:
@thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.
last year total sale  was 11,400,000/-, the loss 16,788,000/- .


Is it a great company? I think matara Bath kade sale could be higher than this.
avatar
Hanoifortune
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 483
Equity Stars : 2642
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:51 am

@Hanoifortune wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.
last year total sale  was 11,400,000/-, the loss 16,788,000/- .


Is it a great company? I think matara Bath kade sale could be higher than this.
What you have to say about Renuka capital PLC???????
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 588
Equity Stars : 1073
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by Hanoifortune on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:57 am

@ruwan326 wrote:
@Hanoifortune wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.
last year total sale  was 11,400,000/-, the loss 16,788,000/- .


Is it a great company? I think matara Bath kade sale could be higher than this.
What you have to say about Renuka capital PLC???????

Not a great company. The prices move when the owner want to make money only.
avatar
Hanoifortune
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 483
Equity Stars : 2642
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

NO MORE KAZOO.N

Post by ruwan326 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:19 am

@Hanoifortune wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Hanoifortune wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.
last year total sale  was 11,400,000/-, the loss 16,788,000/- .


Is it a great company? I think matara Bath kade sale could be higher than this.
What you have to say about Renuka capital PLC???????

Not a great company. The prices move when the owner want to make money only.
That is why it is under Renuka Holdings. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/1231496663655_732.pdf
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/8021475839994_.pdf
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/4391472732357_732.pdf
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 588
Equity Stars : 1073
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

RENUKA HOLDINGS

Post by ruwan326 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:25 am

@ruwan326 wrote:
@Hanoifortune wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Hanoifortune wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@thankrishan wrote:Risky!!!
Soon kazoo will be Renuka capital PLC and Renuka group is reliable.
last year total sale  was 11,400,000/-, the loss 16,788,000/- .


Is it a great company? I think matara Bath kade sale could be higher than this.
What you have to say about Renuka capital PLC???????

Not a great company. The prices move when the owner want to make money only.
That is why it is under Renuka Holdings. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/1231496663655_732.pdf
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/8021475839994_.pdf
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/4391472732357_732.pdf
If you like to check the future of KAZOO,

https://www.investing.com/equities/renuka-holdings-financial-summary Very Happy
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 588
Equity Stars : 1073
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by Eugine Fernando on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:20 am

@ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.

Eugine Fernando
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 302
Equity Stars : 813
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 63
Location : Negombo

Back to top Go down

Can you trust

Post by ruwan326 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:40 am

@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.
Good, 1.Any wild guesses before right what would be the Normal price?
2. Price before subdivision Shocked ?
3.can you trust this data? on https://www.investing.com/equities/kalamazoo-systems-technical
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 588
Equity Stars : 1073
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by Eugine Fernando on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:58 am

@ruwan326 wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.
Good, 1.Any wild guesses before right what would be the Normal price?
2. Price before subdivision Shocked ?
3.can you trust this data? on https://www.investing.com/equities/kalamazoo-systems-technical
I have no idea about the data, but I know Renuka Group is a well organized company, definitely they will bring this company to a profit making one.

Eugine Fernando
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 302
Equity Stars : 813
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 63
Location : Negombo

Back to top Go down

NO MORE KAZOO.N

Post by ruwan326 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:07 am

@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.
Good, 1.Any wild guesses before right what would be the Normal price?
2. Price before subdivision Shocked ?
3.can you trust this data? on https://www.investing.com/equities/kalamazoo-systems-technical
I have no idea about the data, but I know Renuka Group is a well organized company, definitely they will bring this company to a profit making one.

RHL Financial Summary

 

For the nine months ended 31 December 2016, Renuka Holdings Ltd revenues increased 6% to LKR6.33B. Net income applicable to common stockholders increased from LKR213M to LKR728.4M. Revenues reflect Automotive segment increase from LKR0K to LKR367.6M, FMCG segment increase of 11% to LKR2.94B. Net income benefited from Other Operating Income increase from LKR85.9M to LKR520.3M (income).

Agreed. So if you bought it after the storm @600/= try to hold till the end. It is clear that some party want to keep the KAZOO down. But in the future Renuka capital PLC will be a better investment.
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 588
Equity Stars : 1073
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by Eugine Fernando on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:36 am

@ruwan326 wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.
Good, 1.Any wild guesses before right what would be the Normal price?
2. Price before subdivision Shocked ?
3.can you trust this data? on https://www.investing.com/equities/kalamazoo-systems-technical
I have no idea about the data, but I know Renuka Group is a well organized company, definitely they will bring this company to a profit making one.

RHL Financial Summary



 
   
For the nine months ended 31 December 2016, Renuka Holdings Ltd revenues increased 6% to LKR6.33B. Net income applicable to common stockholders increased from LKR213M to LKR728.4M. Revenues reflect Automotive segment increase from LKR0K to LKR367.6M, FMCG segment increase of 11% to LKR2.94B. Net income benefited from Other Operating Income increase from LKR85.9M to LKR520.3M (income).

Agreed. So if you bought it after the storm @600/= try to hold till the end. It is clear that some party want to keep the KAZOO down. But in the future Renuka capital PLC will be a better investment.
definitely I will hold it, some party is trying to control the price, but only around 7000 shares in the market., they can puss to any amount they want. and also subdivision 100 for 1 very interesting, will wait and see.  Very Happy Very Happy

Eugine Fernando
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 302
Equity Stars : 813
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 63
Location : Negombo

Back to top Go down

out of Order books

Post by ruwan326 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:09 am

@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Eugine, How many shares you bought????
Ruwan I bought 100 shares. so I am entitle for 6000 Rights.
Good, 1.Any wild guesses before right what would be the Normal price?
2. Price before subdivision Shocked ?
3.can you trust this data? on https://www.investing.com/equities/kalamazoo-systems-technical
I have no idea about the data, but I know Renuka Group is a well organized company, definitely they will bring this company to a profit making one.

RHL Financial Summary





 
   
For the nine months ended 31 December 2016, Renuka Holdings Ltd revenues increased 6% to LKR6.33B. Net income applicable to common stockholders increased from LKR213M to LKR728.4M. Revenues reflect Automotive segment increase from LKR0K to LKR367.6M, FMCG segment increase of 11% to LKR2.94B. Net income benefited from Other Operating Income increase from LKR85.9M to LKR520.3M (income).

Agreed. So if you bought it after the storm @600/= try to hold till the end. It is clear that some party want to keep the KAZOO down. But in the future Renuka capital PLC will be a better investment.
definitely I will hold it, some party is trying to control the price, but only around 7000 shares in the market., they can puss to any amount they want. and also subdivision 100 for 1 very interesting, will wait and see.  Very Happy Very Happy
If you check the order books, all the low selling out of order books just to keep the price down Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 588
Equity Stars : 1073
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by venura on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:46 am

From the rights issue co will get lot of cash. What is the impact of this to the performance of the co?

venura
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 84
Equity Stars : 905
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by Eugine Fernando on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:59 pm

@venura wrote:From the rights issue co will get lot of cash. What is the impact of this to the performance of the co?
RENUKA GROUP KNOWS HOW TO USE THE RIGHTS FUND, MOST OF THE FUND COMING FROM THEM, SO THEY WON`T USE THAT MONEY FOR NOTHING., THEY WILL USE IT IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY.

Eugine Fernando
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 302
Equity Stars : 813
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 63
Location : Negombo

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:03 pm

@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@venura wrote:From the rights issue co will get lot of cash. What is the impact of this to the performance of the co?
RENUKA GROUP KNOWS HOW TO USE THE RIGHTS FUND, MOST OF THE FUND COMING FROM THEM, SO THEY WON`T USE THAT MONEY FOR NOTHING., THEY WILL USE IT IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY.
Soon kazoo name will vanish. How about we start focusing  Renuke capital PLC ? Shocked Shocked
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 588
Equity Stars : 1073
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by venura on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:14 pm

what is the possibility for turning the current loss making co into a company with PAT of 50Mn (approx 5% of the rights total value)


Last edited by venura on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

venura
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 84
Equity Stars : 905
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: KZOO TRADING PRICE OF RIGHTS

Post by EquityChamp on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Renuka Group is a well organized group but they are very disorganized when it comes to treating shareholders. lol!
avatar
EquityChamp
Moderator

Posts : 3684
Equity Stars : 12171
Reputation : 725
Join date : 2014-11-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Statistics
We have 20021 registered users
The newest registered user is CooperOr

Our users have posted a total of 326913 messages in 50219 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests

buddikasmart, Captain, DHAVER88, Equity Suda, Neluka Karannagoda, ruwan326, sikka89, TraderCSE

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.