Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Poll

SLEF Market Sentiment Indicator

73% 73% [ 1137 ]
27% 27% [ 425 ]

Total Votes : 1562

Latest topics
» Govt. moving forward slowly but steadily
by Yahapalanaya Today at 3:40 am

» Reasons for negative comments by members on CSE
by Yahapalanaya Today at 3:05 am

» FLCH 110 million traded @ 4
by buddikasmart Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» COLOMBO SHIT EXCHANGE UNDER YAHAPALANAYA
by kovida Yesterday at 6:46 pm

» Yahapalanaya Hits on financials-Listed companies
by Teller Yesterday at 6:41 pm

» Profit making companies in CSE
by Teller Yesterday at 6:30 pm

» PABC TO BE FINED !
by Teller Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» COCR profit declined QoQ by 19℅
by niru Yesterday at 2:10 pm

» ACL can drop to 36/_ levels
by Teller Yesterday at 2:02 pm

» JKH will settle @ 160
by thankrishan Yesterday at 1:42 pm

» FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING
by Namal Yesterday at 12:10 pm

» CFVF 2 Rupee Dividend on the way
by NCC Yesterday at 11:00 am

» AINV.N Right Issue
by Teller Yesterday at 10:59 am

» Do you think FLCH XD Date price will 3.60
by sharemarket Yesterday at 9:52 am

» How CSE reacted after Ranil rang the trading commencement bell to mark 30th anniversary
by Ran49 Yesterday at 7:45 am

» Ahoo Kalamazzoooo....
by Elahara Yesterday at 6:19 am

» suger tax will hit CCS and NEST
by nimantha80 Yesterday at 5:47 am

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY PLC & ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 1:56 am

» Life Insurance Companies to be affected by new Tax Bill?
by Teller Yesterday at 1:47 am

» TO SHARE HOLDERS OF CITK
by Teller Yesterday at 1:43 am

» IS PABC ENTRAPPED IN TREASURY BONDS TRADES???
by Teller Yesterday at 1:38 am

» sell and exit from CSE
by Teller Yesterday at 1:19 am

» LOLC will hit again
by Teller Yesterday at 1:07 am

» Banking sector financial soundness indicators stable: IMF
by Teller Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:57 pm

» Hi friends make huge money
by Teller Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:51 pm

» OH OH PUMP AND DUMP FINALLY THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG !
by Teller Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:48 pm

» Browns capital quite stable
by niru Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:46 pm

» Will JKH touch Rs. 180
by bakapandithaya Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:59 pm

» ONLINE EASY EARNINGS.GIVE A USER NAME, PASSWORD AND REGISTER.
by Teller Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:54 am

» Sri Lanka, the First Asian country to become the Victim of China’s Debt Trap.
by anges Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:41 am

» FRESH CUT BG / SBLC, MTN FOR LEASE AT LOW RATES
by sekaran00 Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:49 pm

» BFN (ORIENT FINANCE PLC)
by DS Wijesinghe Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:58 pm

» Sri Lanka's EPF to get property stock for bus SOE arrears
by DS Wijesinghe Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:21 pm

» Is AINV.N going to its END
by Teller Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:44 pm

» Bil will hit Rs.5/= within next 6 Month
by sanjulanka Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:53 pm

» CTBL soon be a Gem
by ruwan326 Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:01 am

» Justice vs Injustice
by reyaz Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:51 am

» KZOO.N0000 Will Rise Up
by Elahara Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:23 pm

» LDEV gonna be a Gem soon
by Chinwi Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:33 pm

» Windows installer doesn't allow me to set up the desktop app of Acuity online trading system.
by Jayashantha Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:30 am

» Anyone ready for the super September ?
by Ran49 Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:16 am

» You still do not believe in the earnings on the Internet?
by ruwan326 Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:39 pm

» New Tax Reform Bill to impose a stock trading tax? - Reuters
by Ran49 Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:25 pm

» Vehicle Prices
by worthiness Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:05 pm

» RWSL Dividend Rs. 0.15 per share / Final Dividend
by MasterD Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:32 pm

» SIRA loss increased by 270℅
by gdid Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:34 pm

» How to send privet Massages here
by Teller Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:07 pm

» where is AINV financials
by Teller Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:56 am

» Apla huge profit drop,-76%
by Teller Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:52 am

» LOFC Chart 28.04.2017 (weekly chart)
by stockback Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:32 am

» BIL will give you quick 10% return
by sharemarket Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:49 am

» Motor bike tax reduction by 90℅
by Harry82 Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:19 am

» Market is falling continuously
by soileconomy Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:43 am

» Harry J-led Japanese consortium makes UL offer in writing
by DS Wijesinghe Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:22 pm

» DUTY OF CSE & SEC
by niru Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

» Abans in mega Shopping Mall project : Fitch report
by Wimal Modawansa Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:03 pm

» Nest profit down by 33.4℅ YOY
by Teller Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:48 am

» I Quit CSE today and Enter NASDAQ/TDWL
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC (KZOO)
by Namal Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:13 am

» PABC Bank..
by Chinth Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:56 pm

» CSEC and CFVF
by ruwan326 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:07 pm

» ABOUT BFL.....
by Deen79 Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:15 pm

» CHOT 62% loss QOQ
by Teller Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:10 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market - Blood Bath on First Day of Ranil's fourth Term lead UNP Government - over 500,000 Investors are awaiting Rs.500,000 per investor Margin Trading promise given in UNP Manifesto amounting to over Rs.250 Billion
by DS Wijesinghe Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:52 pm

» BINARY OPTION TRADING
by samaritan Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:49 pm

» FLCH-First to decalre Div?
by Agape Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:54 am

» Today ASPI 45 points down???? JKH 160/50
by nigma Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:21 am

» YORK RS. 1.00 DIVIDEND........?
by wisdom79 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:24 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by Chinwi Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:22 am

» Teller .Equity stars 12123....
by Teller Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:14 pm

» plantation shares.....
by Captain Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:01 pm

» FLCH Browns Capital
by hanuma Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:31 pm

» Advertise on Sri Lankas' No.1 Stock Market Forum!!
by Teller Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:11 pm

» ABANS FINANCE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY CSE AND SEC?
by Wimal Modawansa Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:24 pm

» KHL 380℅ lost QOQ
by samaritan Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 pm

» Open an Account with https://expertoption.com/?refid=10784
by jayasurya1126 Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:46 pm

» COUNTRY HEADED TOWARDS A BOP CRISIS !
by skyfall Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:11 am

» Hemas Profitability drops, CEO Steven Enderby warns tough times ahead but confident of HHL future growth
by reyaz Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:10 am

» PROPERTY BUBBLE IS IMMINENT !
by reyaz Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:05 am

» ELPITIY Good Profit
by visvajith Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:37 am

» භාණ්ඩාගාර බිල්පත් පොළිය තවදුරටත් පහළට
by stockback Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:44 pm

» Plantation Shares...
by Captain Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:12 pm

» watch CTBL & ASIYA
by Teller Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 pm

» NOW TALK ABOUT YORK ARKADE PLC
by reyaz Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 am

» Ceylon Foreign Trade
by Investor1994 Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:47 am

» Sri Lanka Trade Deficit to widen with more urgent rice imports
by DS Wijesinghe Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:55 am

» More than 100 Annual and interim financial statements will be publish withing next 3 working days...
by Teller Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:54 am

» LIOC is active again
by Teller Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:52 am

» Sri Lanka Govt ready to squeeze credit to property'
by anges Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:12 pm

» DirectFN used by anyone now (Aug 2017)
by prabath Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:46 pm

» COUNTRY HEADING TOWARDS CHAOS....!!!!
by Teller Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:21 pm

» Whats up with ctld?
by Teller Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:51 pm

» Anna Umbalage ekek Yahapalanayata avilla
by Teller Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:18 pm

» ASI now 6500
by Teller Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:40 pm

» AINV.N Starts again ?
by Teller Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:32 pm

» Mattala Airport to be leased to Indian company ----GREAT.... Srilankan Airline is the only problem ...no one is willing to take
by Teller Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:29 pm

» Equity Forum
by Teller Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:17 pm

» If same thing happens in MR era?
by bakapandithaya Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:11 pm

» BOND GATE ........!!!!!!!!
by samaritan Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 am

WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:11 am

3 000 000 Rights in the market
6 739 000 buyers
Yet 34 000 willing to sell under Rs20/=

Sri lankans ...Great nation.............. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 1077
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by hanuma on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:27 am

I also cant understand why people sell like this cheep price.

hanuma
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 219
Equity Stars : 1118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:43 am

@hanuma wrote:I also cant understand why people sell like this cheep price.
Simple Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you bought KZOO normal share by XR day for 1200/= you will get 60 Rights

Now if you sell 60 Rights @ 30 total gain would be 1800/=(rights)+ 700/=(Normal share) equals 2500/=

So [2500/= ]- [1200/= ]you get 1300/=Profit Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's how they calculate...
If you are wise you can hold till the end my fried santa santa santa santa
I can give a early x max gift to my wife next week rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer


Last edited by ruwan326 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 1077
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by gfte on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:44 am

no price band, enjoy
avatar
gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 55
Equity Stars : 2458
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by Ran49 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:48 am

Today this will touch RS100.00

Ran49
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 188
Equity Stars : 1325
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by gfte on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:19 am

i feel the wapo scenario here as well, so be patient until Friday.
since there are some more rights to hit to the market (late lodgers) tomorrow as well.
good luck
avatar
gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 55
Equity Stars : 2458
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by Ran49 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:28 am

Hitting RS50.00

Ran49
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 188
Equity Stars : 1325
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by niru on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:51 am

@gfte wrote:i feel the wapo scenario here as well, so be patient until Friday.
since there are some more rights to hit to the market (late lodgers) tomorrow as well.
good luck


More people deposit the price will drop as whoever buy KZOO right has to pay 520/- per right to convert.

niru
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 129
Equity Stars : 2158
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

KZOO -whether its fundamentally good to hold Short term, medium term or LT

Post by ruwan326 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Loss Per Share : 31.03.17 - (168Rs)
Net Asset per Share reduced from 369 to 191.

Rights were issued and to be subscribed 60 to 1 @520per share (Rights trading @46 as I write)

50.000 original shares + 3Mil shares from Rights Issue to be subdivided 1 in to 100.

those who buy Rights will be paying a premium +520 in order to avail the rights.

meaning say you pay 45Rs then need to pay 520 additional.

can we do a valuation on a company that's thus far made losses... what action taken by the new management to educate the general shareholder on this. do they have free cash flow valuation on the expected return....... I don't see anything towards that rather a newspaper statement as to how they are going to invest the money generated from the rights issue.

what would be the dividend policy !

will they raise more funds from additional rights issues to complete their proposed hotel investments for which they are seeking a foreign party in case they fail.

many questions must be asked or answered ......

I think we should educate the pros and cons..... is it worth buying RIGHTS or to wait post rights and couple of quarters into KZOO and see its net earnings.

looking forward to a healthy discussion.....

in my opinion : yes RENU is a known group, but before I invest money with them... they must prove me its worth to pay 520rs per rights/52rs and split into 100 would derive 5.20

haven't we come across shares that come to 5.20 could trade further down and as low as 1Rs.....

therefore I would recommend a wait and watch approach, incase you are looking to go the distance with KZOO(tHANKS sHARK Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 1077
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by Ran49 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Again warming warming.....

Ran49
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 188
Equity Stars : 1325
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by Ran49 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Heating again.....

Ran49
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 188
Equity Stars : 1325
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by Ran49 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:01 pm

What will be the tomorrow starting price.......

Ran49
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 188
Equity Stars : 1325
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Current equity value of the company is just Rs. 9.5 Mn. The new capital infusion is going to be Rs. 1, 560 mn. This brings totally a different picture.

When considering (a) the cash per share of the company after the rights issue and (b) the business the company is going to enter with the raised fund, the current rights price is very attractive.

Would say the current rights price gives an opportunity to buy shares at a price that will be more or less equal to the N/A value of the company, post RI.

Now we need to see the PBV ratio of companies that are into the business KZOO is going to enter - trading/holding investment instruments(Thanks Value Very Happy Very Happy )
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 1077
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by gfte on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Small summary of the day

Initial stage trading from 11/- up to 54/-
11 to 20 = 40519 shares
20 to 40 = 53740 shares  ( 11 to 40 total = 94259)   
40 to 54 = 14096 shares 


after that there were 264, 690 shares traded above 40/-  
(possible of 75000 share were re traded from 94259 share collected below 30/- ) so that at least over 180,000 shares were collected above 40/- today.

The total rights in the market (apart from top 20 SH) is around 480000
some rights holder may not sell until the correct moment. 
(say around 120000 rights ) 
if my guess is correct 300000 rights will not for sale until the expected price)

 if the right price move around 80/- or above by tomorrow with above 200000 qty then ,  Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for next 3 market days.

The latter part is my wild guess only.
avatar
gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 55
Equity Stars : 2458
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:55 pm

@gfte wrote:Small summary of the day

Initial stage trading from 11/- up to 54/-
11 to 20 = 40519 shares
20 to 40 = 53740 shares  ( 11 to 40 total = 94259)   
40 to 54 = 14096 shares 


after that there were 264, 690 shares traded above 40/-  
(possible of 75000 share were re traded from 94259 share collected below 30/- ) so that at least over 180,000 shares were collected above 40/- today.

The total rights in the market (apart from top 20 SH) is around 480000
some rights holder may not sell until the correct moment. 
(say around 120000 rights ) 
if my guess is correct 300000 rights will not for sale until the expected price)

 if the right price move around 80/- or above by tomorrow with above 200000 qty then ,  Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for next 3 market days.

The latter part is my wild guess only.
Why you target Friday? Till 20th it can run????
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 1077
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by gfte on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:48 pm

@ ruwan, Yes it can go until 20th June,
As you point out in other forum ( Ruwan999 must be you - sorry if not),
there are considerable amount of rights still to be listed in the market by tomorrow, (since, one of my friend from Ampara district told me that his rights were not listed today).
 so I guess, due to the postal problem, the right papers away from Colombo may not listed today, and it may listed on tomorrow, and day after tomorrow).

In that scenario, we must watch carefully the rights price and the volume on tomorrow to get a clear picture.

That's why I bounded my self until Friday. if all is well, then no problem, I am also happy to trade until 2.30pm on 20th June.
  Good luck
avatar
gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 55
Equity Stars : 2458
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:08 pm

@gfte wrote:@ ruwan, Yes it can go until 20th June,
As you point out in other forum ( Ruwan999 must be you - sorry if not),
there are considerable amount of rights still to be listed in the market by tomorrow, (since, one of my friend from Ampara district told me that his rights were not listed today).
 so I guess, due to the postal problem, the right papers away from Colombo may not listed today, and it may listed on tomorrow, and day after tomorrow).

In that scenario, we must watch carefully the rights price and the volume on tomorrow to get a clear picture.

That's why I bounded my self until Friday. if all is well, then no problem, I am also happy to trade until 2.30pm on 20th June.
  Good luck
Can not talk about Ruwan 999 here Embarassed , got warning from NC+ not to share information anywhere and will not. Very Happy

well, It is not a good idea to go till 2:30pm on 20th Mad Mad Mad
1.Power cut
2.problems in the connection
3.system failures

Price band will be there for tomorrow ???
And my rights paper still didn't came and will collect it tomorrow from SSP systems office Very Happy

Hope to have early x-max gifts for wife
santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 1077
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by Eugine Fernando on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:53 am

@ruwan326 wrote:
@gfte wrote:@ ruwan, Yes it can go until 20th June,
As you point out in other forum ( Ruwan999 must be you - sorry if not),
there are considerable amount of rights still to be listed in the market by tomorrow, (since, one of my friend from Ampara district told me that his rights were not listed today).
 so I guess, due to the postal problem, the right papers away from Colombo may not listed today, and it may listed on tomorrow, and day after tomorrow).

In that scenario, we must watch carefully the rights price and the volume on tomorrow to get a clear picture.

That's why I bounded my self until Friday. if all is well, then no problem, I am also happy to trade until 2.30pm on 20th June.
  Good luck
Can not talk about Ruwan 999 here Embarassed , got warning from NC+ not to share information anywhere and will not. Very Happy

well, It is not a good idea to go till 2:30pm on 20th Mad Mad Mad
1.Power cut
2.problems in the connection
3.system failures

Price band will be there for tomorrow ???
And my rights paper still didn't came and will collect it tomorrow from SSP systems office Very Happy

Hope to have early x-max gifts for wife
santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa
STILL THE COLLECTION IS GOING ON, FIRE WORKS AFTER THAT Very Happy Very Happy

Eugine Fernando
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 304
Equity Stars : 819
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-24
Age : 63
Location : Negombo

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:19 am

@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@gfte wrote:@ ruwan, Yes it can go until 20th June,
As you point out in other forum ( Ruwan999 must be you - sorry if not),
there are considerable amount of rights still to be listed in the market by tomorrow, (since, one of my friend from Ampara district told me that his rights were not listed today).
 so I guess, due to the postal problem, the right papers away from Colombo may not listed today, and it may listed on tomorrow, and day after tomorrow).

In that scenario, we must watch carefully the rights price and the volume on tomorrow to get a clear picture.

That's why I bounded my self until Friday. if all is well, then no problem, I am also happy to trade until 2.30pm on 20th June.
  Good luck
Can not talk about Ruwan 999 here Embarassed , got warning from NC+ not to share information anywhere and will not. Very Happy

well, It is not a good idea to go till 2:30pm on 20th Mad Mad Mad
1.Power cut
2.problems in the connection
3.system failures

Price band will be there for tomorrow ???
And my rights paper still didn't came and will collect it tomorrow from SSP systems office Very Happy

Hope to have early x-max gifts for wife
santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa
STILL THE COLLECTION IS GOING ON, FIRE WORKS AFTER THAT Very Happy Very Happy
TOMORROW i WILL HAND OVER THE RIGHT PAPERS.........
SO FRIDAY ONWARD FIREWORKS.............
EARLY CHRIS- MAX santa santa santa santa santa

avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 1077
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by gfte on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:14 pm

13/06/2017  264690
14/07/2017  119419
total        =384109 share traded above 40/-

i think the players played well to collect around 40/-
another 100000 is available in the market (excluding Top 20 SH) 
so, as per my guess, there will be no share to be sold.

and i had put one order at 65/-, it was accepted, so i think there will be no price band at all
(41.7*1.25= 52.10 and  41.7*1.5=62.5) 

and There were 1284 KZOO.N000 shares traded around 700/-
i believe these 1284 were taken around 600/- and now disposed at 700 by retailers
so, that now only around 1000 in the market for trading( that 1000 not for sale until drama finished, some will not sell as they watch full drama), so  if you have Normal shares, then pray your god for good time.

As 520+40=560 these normal share will come to the market only by 05/07/2017. until then market players (not  top 20 SH)
have 5000-6000 shares to play if the play makers are behind these scenes at present.

then
just imagine, 
only 500 to 1000 normal share for trading ( time period 15 June  to 04 July)
Only 100000 rights available for trading (time period 15 June to 20 June) this will fly as price band is not there.
Dears, the above is just one scenario out of many possibilities. I may completely wrong with the above assumptions.

be careful &Take care, 
good luck
avatar
gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 55
Equity Stars : 2458
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

When will reach 185?

Post by ruwan326 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:46 pm

@gfte wrote:13/06/2017  264690
14/07/2017  119419
total        =384109 share traded above 40/-

i think the players played well to collect around 40/-
another 100000 is available in the market (excluding Top 20 SH) 
so, as per my guess, there will be no share to be sold.

and i had put one order at 65/-, it was accepted, so i think there will be no price band at all
(41.7*1.25= 52.10 and  41.7*1.5=62.5) 

and There were 1284 KZOO.N000 shares traded around 700/-
i believe these 1284 were taken around 600/- and now disposed at 700 by retailers
so, that now only around 1000 in the market for trading( that 1000 not for sale until drama finished, some will not sell as they watch full drama), so  if you have Normal shares, then pray your god for good time.

As 520+40=560 these normal share will come to the market only by 05/07/2017. until then market players (not  top 20 SH)
have 5000-6000 shares to play if the play makers are behind these scenes at present.

then
just imagine, 
only 500 to 1000 normal share for trading ( time period 15 June  to 04 July)
Only 100000 rights available for trading (time period 15 June to 20 June) this will fly as price band is not there.
Dears, the above is just one scenario out of many possibilities. I may completely wrong with the above assumptions.

be careful &Take care, 
good luck
15/06/2017  183798
16/06/2017  158522


i think the players played well to collect under 6/- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
So you think still the game is on?????????
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 1077
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by fortuneteller on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 pm

I am looking for the uncle who predicted that that rights will trade @ Rs 185.00 and the uncle who bought at RS 6.00.Is it the same uncle?

I feel sorry for the uncles who bought at Rs 54.00.

Sri Lanka funny country! Another uncle told me today.

Two More days. Let me watch.
avatar
fortuneteller
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 58
Equity Stars : 447
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by gfte on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:00 pm

yes ruwan, around 52000 shares below 10/- traded today. 
i think this is just retailers game now, some time the share price will go up on monday (trigaring a false alaram).
so, not get caught to the trap.
Even they may try to push the Normal share price on monday onwards.

there were plenty of time for the rights holders to sell there rights above 40/- who ever sold, happy now.

over 350000 were trade above 40, OMG, i think some big guns were sold there rights to the retailers and now collecting below 10.
avatar
gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Posts : 55
Equity Stars : 2458
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:17 pm

@gfte wrote:yes ruwan, around 52000 shares below 10/- traded today. 
i think this is just retailers game now, some time the share price will go up on monday (trigaring a false alaram).
so, not get caught to the trap.
Even they may try to push the Normal share price on monday onwards.

there were plenty of time for the rights holders to sell there rights above 40/- who ever sold, happy now.

over 350000 were trade above 40, OMG, i think some big guns were sold there rights to the retailers and now collecting below 10.
Less than 500 000 Rights with retailers(469 400) and no chance of top holders selling. Still the collection going on. Very Happy

This week 834 784 traded with day traders.Anything is possible in CSE since no price band Very Happy
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 1077
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Post by ruwan326 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:16 pm

@fortuneteller wrote:I am looking for the uncle who predicted that that rights will trade @ Rs 185.00 and the uncle who bought at RS 6.00.Is it the same uncle?

I feel sorry for the uncles who bought at Rs 54.00.

Sri Lanka funny country! Another uncle told me today.

Two More days. Let me watch.
Wisdom 79 or Eugine Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Both of them good on prediction Basketball Basketball

CSE unpredictable affraid , started 54/ and went to 11/= and came back 40/= +No price band bom bom bom 2Days to go bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
ruwan326
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Posts : 590
Equity Stars : 1077
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Statistics
We have 20021 registered users
The newest registered user is CooperOr

Our users have posted a total of 327038 messages in 50234 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 57 Guests

kovida

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.