Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Amibroker database
by Sonny Bill Yesterday at 10:18 am

» KAPI -MTD WALKERS - MALAYASIAN FIRM TO TAKE CONTROL @40 A SHARE
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 9:42 am

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by sikka89 Yesterday at 7:13 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:07 am

» SFL.P Going to hit 10 Dr.Sentavil Also Bought above 12
by NP Yesterday at 12:51 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by sikka89 Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:10 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- JAN/MARCH 2019
by sikka89 Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:07 pm

» Collect AAIC to win within six months
by wisdom79 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:27 pm

» ANILANA HOTEL
by wisdom79 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:21 pm

» Four more banks obtain enjoining orders against KAPI (MTD Walkers)
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:00 pm

» MTD Walkers (KAPI) face liquidation as Hayleys Group firm files winding up petition
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:57 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:33 pm

» INSURANCE bubble finally bursting!
by nosf766 Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:46 pm

» CASH RICH REXP
by nishjaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:57 am

» Deal Waligama Property to be sell EAST Interesting
by soileconomy Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:13 am

» ACL PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:42 am

» CDB PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:29 am

» LGL LGL LGL LGL
by dmtmadusanka Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:22 am

» MTD WALKERS PLC
by sikka89 Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:15 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by sikka89 Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 pm

» CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE
by roshan1039 Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:31 pm

» Exit KAPI today
by karuna2 Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:17 am

» Sleeping giants-
by anges Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:52 pm

» HEXP hidden gem share
by anges Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:49 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by NCC Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:30 pm

» why MFL is collecting ?
by suku502 Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:24 pm

» Whats going on with KAPI
by NP Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am

» __________Bank Instrument & Investment Lease And Sales for Global Investments & Financing____
by sakchai Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:27 am

» DIAL is it best to buy
by TuTanKaman Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 pm

» Brokers බොරු කියන්නේ
by karuna2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 am

» BFN 15.60 - 16 - 16.5 මිලට වැටෙන්නේ ඇයි
by karuna2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:19 am

» NP HOW ABOUT MBSL CHART
by sanjulanka Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 am

» GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE.OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE..............
by sakchai Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 am

» Financial bank instruments for Lease and sale for trade and project funding
by sakchai Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:20 am

» CTCE ලාභාංශ පුරොකතනය.
by dmtmadusanka Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:01 am

» undervalued stock
by worthiness Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:13 pm

» Malwatte Valley Plantations PLC
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:56 pm

» Malwatte Plantation
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

» MALWATTE PLANTATIONS GOOD RESULTS
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

» Malwatte Valley Plantations PLC
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:11 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

3 000 000 Rights in the market
6 739 000 buyers
Yet 34 000 willing to sell under Rs20/=

Sri lankans ...Great nation.............. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


41 Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:53 am

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Saman12 wrote:So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

From the beginning there was no game. End of the day retailers lost. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seems like company selling their rights papers as well Compare with the total Trading Qty . otherwise how come these much of trading every day...

Finally waste our money.. no game no money

42 Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:01 am

ruwan326


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@man123 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Saman12 wrote:So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

From the beginning there was no game. End of the day retailers lost. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seems like company selling their rights papers as well Compare with the total Trading Qty . otherwise how come these much of trading every day...

Finally waste our money.. no game no money
Not selling collecting Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

43 Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:10 am

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@man123 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Saman12 wrote:So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

From the beginning there was no game. End of the day retailers lost. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seems like company selling their rights papers as well Compare with the total Trading Qty . otherwise how come these much of trading every day...

Finally waste our money.. no game no money
Not selling collecting Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

IF it is collecting then today KZOO.R need to go again 20/= level Very Happy Very Happy

44 Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:15 am

ruwan326


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@man123 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@man123 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Saman12 wrote:So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

From the beginning there was no game. End of the day retailers lost. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seems like company selling their rights papers as well Compare with the total Trading Qty . otherwise how come these much of trading every day...

Finally waste our money.. no game no money
Not selling collecting Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

IF it is collecting then today KZOO.R need to go again 20/= level Very Happy Very Happy
To subscribe a right you need to pay 520/=+ end of the day closing right price. will you pay 520/=+???? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

45 Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:32 am

gfte


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
470 000 shares OMG what a senario

46 Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:38 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gfte wrote:470 000 shares OMG what a senario
Hope Renuka collected all renaming, Retail  main shares 7824*60= 469 440 Rights Very Happy

47 Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:41 am

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
but still another 140000 is for sale at the moment, how this possible

48 Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:58 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gfte wrote:but still another 140000 is for sale at the moment, how this possible
Maybe top 19 decide to sell too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

49 Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Among the KZOO rights buyer, only some will subscribe for the KZOO rights, others don’t have the financial capacity to subscribe the KZOO rights @ Rs.520/=, they are rights traders, if any one apply for additional shares he will get the additional shares easily rather than spending on rights additionally.

Some are imagining the KZOO’s post listed price value now like KZOO rights price earlier.

What had happened to the then illiquid stock CPRT and its promoter Jana and Karuna? Now Jana and Karuna disappeared from this forum. Now the same thing is reflecting in KZOO, history is repeating see this link and check promoter’s price and the CPRT price now

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t49314-cprt-nav-can-go-up-by-1000

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum