Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 6:24 pm

» #PM Crisis#
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 6:16 pm

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:22 am

» Maldives also Now facing Sri Lanka’s Same Debt Trap Syndrome
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 8:01 am

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:47 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:43 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:41 pm

» KEEP AN CLOSE EYE ON BFN DONT SELL BELOW 17
by kalu351 Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:05 pm

» Don't put your money on risk ! Buy politically less effect shares !!!!
by The Hunter Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:55 pm

» what is the best price for TKYO
by Pahan Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:11 am

» Is HNB price is attractive
by Pahan Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:57 am

» BFN DEAL -DONT SELL BFN AT 14 LEVEL
by kalu351 Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:45 am

» BFN Deal to go on in spite of the political crisis
by kalu351 Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:36 am

» TBs worth Rs.14.2 bn issued to SriLankan in 2012
by ruwan326 Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:06 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 pm

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » KZOO-Be Careful

KZOO-Be Careful

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 KZOO-Be Careful on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:23 am

Agape


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Just be careful of this counter-The no of shares  not owned y the controlling Shareholder is appx 28%-If you convert that into the Rights entitlement of 60 for each one share that is =50,000X 28% X 60 =840,000 shares-At the Rigts issue price of Rs 520-the total from outside shareholders is a whopping Rs 437m-Thats a lot of money to play around

2 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:42 am

Agape


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Today CSE discosure that 250,0000 Rights have been sold by the Parent-this equates to appx 4% plus on their total holding-which means the Parent has diluted itself by that %-reiterates my point to be careful

3 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:53 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Agape wrote:Today CSE discosure that 250,0000 Rights have been sold by the Parent-this equates to appx 4% plus on their total holding-which means the Parent has diluted itself by that %-reiterates my point to be careful
Be careful affraid affraid
Better not to touch Shocked

4 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Agape wrote:Today CSE discosure that 250,0000 Rights have been sold by the Parent-this equates to appx 4% plus on their total holding-which means the Parent has diluted itself by that %-reiterates my point to be careful
Be careful affraid affraid
Better not to touch Shocked
I think they sold @ -/80 to 2/50 and may be they have bought back @ -/10 on the last day. If it so they played a very dirty game. Sad Sad

5 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
As I said the game is dirty but they will apply all available shares even they hold less rights. This is a big fish and sprats games. Renuka group is a dirty group even see Renuka holding. Value is there but no movement of share pricrs

6 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:51 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Agape wrote:Today CSE discosure that 250,0000 Rights have been sold by the Parent-this equates to appx 4% plus on their total holding-which means the Parent has diluted itself by that %-reiterates my point to be careful
Be careful affraid affraid
Better not to touch Shocked
I think they sold @ -/80 to 2/50 and may be they have bought back @ -/10 on the last day. If it so they played a very dirty game. Sad Sad
If they bought at 0.10, it should be published in CSE. I didn't see something like that.

7 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:44 am

niru


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
CSE should introduce a rule to stop selling rights by insiders of the company. Because purpose of a right issue is raise funds for company development and not dump shares by insiders to other innocent investors. Members, What do you think of this rule?

8 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@niru wrote:CSE should introduce a rule to stop selling rights by insiders of the company. Because purpose of a right issue is raise funds for company development and not dump shares by insiders to other innocent investors. Members, What do you think of this rule?
I agree with your idea., this must stop, I really thought Renuka Group is with very professionals in their board but, dealing like this I don`t see any differences   between Adems group directors and Anilana directors.

9 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:50 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@niru wrote:CSE should introduce a rule to stop selling rights by insiders of the company. Because purpose of a right issue is raise funds for company development and not dump shares by insiders to other innocent investors. Members, What do you think of this rule?
I agree with your idea., this must stop, I really thought Renuka Group is with very professionals in their board but, dealing like this I don`t see any differences   between Adems group directors and Anilana directors.

First of all Retailers should not jump in to Rights/Warrants at all time.If you can pay and convert then buy it. Mad
CSE should apply the price band for rights/warrants so last day it will not end up under 1Rupee. Shocked

Lets stop this topic now because soon the name KAZ Arrow Arrow  will vanish.
Time to open a new chapter in Renuka Capital Holdings. Very Happy

10 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:17 am

niru


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@niru wrote:pig CSE should introduce a rule to stop selling rights by insiders of the company. Because purpose of a right issue is raise funds for company development and not dump shares by insiders to other innocent investors. Members, What do you think of this rule?
I agree with your idea., this must stop, I really thought Renuka Group is with very professionals in their board but, dealing like this I don`t see any differences   between Adems group directors and Anilana directors.

First of all Retailers should not jump in to Rights/Warrants at all time.If you can pay and convert then buy it. Mad
CSE should apply the price band for rights/warrants so last day it will not end up under 1Rupee. Shocked

Lets stop this topic now because soon the name KAZ Arrow Arrow  will vanish.
Time to open a new chapter in Renuka Capital Holdings. Very Happy

Same crooks with new name!

11 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:46 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@niru wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@niru wrote:pig CSE should introduce a rule to stop selling rights by insiders of the company. Because purpose of a right issue is raise funds for company development and not dump shares by insiders to other innocent investors. Members, What do you think of this rule?
I agree with your idea., this must stop, I really thought Renuka Group is with very professionals in their board but, dealing like this I don`t see any differences   between Adems group directors and Anilana directors.

First of all Retailers should not jump in to Rights/Warrants at all time.If you can pay and convert then buy it. Mad
CSE should apply the price band for rights/warrants so last day it will not end up under 1Rupee. Shocked

Lets stop this topic now because soon the name KAZ Arrow Arrow  will vanish.
Time to open a new chapter in Renuka Capital Holdings. Very Happy

Same crooks with new name!
I wonder what will be the line up for remaining KZOO.N next 2 weeks Very Happy
There was a 243040 foreign purchase on Renuka Holding Question Question

12 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Namal


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
How can it happen....? Issued quantity is only 50,000 shares..?

13 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:30 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Namal wrote:How can it happen....? Issued quantity is only 50,000 shares..?
Check properly, I said Renuka holding Very Happy

14 Kalamazoo trading price on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:34 am

Wimal Modawansa

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Renuka Capital (Kalamazoo) will commence trading by Monday  10th July ,the week after , after split at 8.00 and will quickly drop to 7.00 on the same day itself due to selling pressure. Retailers be cautious!

15 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Agape


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
According to CSE discl only 56% of Rights have been subscribed-As I mentioned earlier I do not think the Parent took up a lot of this s they diluted themselves by selling their Rights-which means the innocent and gullible minority shareholders have taken the Rights and also looks like theyhave taken for a Ride as well by this Group-whch is why I mentioned to be carefull

I think the CSE must inquire as to how much of the Rights was taken up by the Parent Co

16 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:43 pm

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
KZOO Expected to trade at Rs. 312 on the 13th - the day commencing of trading. You all are damn liars

17 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:58 pm

crs

avatar
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@reyaz wrote:KZOO Expected to trade at Rs. 312 on the 13th - the day commencing of trading. You all are damn liars

How ? Rolling Eyes

18 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:57 pm

crs

avatar
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@reyaz wrote:KZOO Expected to trade at Rs. 312 on the 13th - the day commencing of trading. You all are damn liars

Pls explane your calculation .

19 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:27 am

deli

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
One matter I like to raise here is that, this is by far the biggest gamble in world history- second only to the rothschild's trade just after the battle of waterloo.

20 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:35 am

reyaz

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Its an averaging method I use which I am not willing to share woth you.

And deli! You will marry me.

21 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:39 am

deli

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Lets just say, I will do anything to get that averaging technique- only if what you said is true!

22 Be Cautiuos! on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:55 am

Wimal Modawansa

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
This share may trade between 6.00 an 7.00 maximum.
However, we may see some interest in low value shares below 10.00 this week.
But , be cautious ! Pick up shares which offer value and be guided by the P/E of similar shares in the sector.

fortuneteller

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Watch this share which will trade after sub-division on 13th July 2017.


Strong Investment Committee Appointed. Targets 14% return on Debt investments And 24% return on equity investments.

Share  will trade after sub-division on 13th July 2017.

24 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:11 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@deli wrote:One matter I like to raise here is that, this is by far the biggest gamble in world history- second only to the rothschild's trade just after the battle of waterloo.
5.50 it is................ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

25 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:19 pm

fortuneteller

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Spot On.Closed @ 5.50.
Poor retailers were pushed by brokers to buy even @ 6.20.

26 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:57 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Before you buy do your own research.

27 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:17 pm

saliya1000

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
මේකට මොකද උනේ මන් ගිය සතියේ බලද්දී 550 ට වගේ තිබුනා අද බලනකොට 5.50 වෙලා..ඇයි එහෙම උනේ...මට කව්රු හරි සිංහලෙන් කියනවද????

28 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:18 pm

kapifm

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
ekak seeyata  keduna...macho... Very Happy

29 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 am

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
worth around 3.50

30 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:56 am

sharemarket

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@saliya1000 wrote:මේකට මොකද උනේ මන් ගිය සතියේ බලද්දී 550 ට වගේ තිබුනා අද බලනකොට 5.50 වෙලා..ඇයි එහෙම උනේ...මට කව්රු හරි සිංහලෙන් කියනවද????
මේකේ එක කොටසක් තියෙන කෙනෙක්ට කොටස් 100ක් ලැබුනා. ඒ නිසා මිලත් 100 න් බෙදුනා. Sub division

31 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 am

fortuneteller

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@crs wrote:
@reyaz wrote:KZOO Expected to trade at Rs. 312 on the 13th - the day commencing of trading. You all are damn liars

How ? Rolling Eyes

At What rate did it trade? Rs 312?

32 Re: KZOO-Be Careful on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:56 am

fortuneteller

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@reyaz wrote:KZOO Expected to trade at Rs. 312 on the 13th - the day commencing of trading. You all are damn liars

Thank you Sir. At what rate did it trade?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum