Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER

GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1 GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:36 pm

Ran49


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

LIOC - Target Price Rs40.00 - Rs43.00
TJL - Target Price Rs47.00 - Rs50.00
UDPL - Target Price Rs34.00 - Rs38.00
GRAN - Target Price Rs40.00 - Rs43.00
REEF - Target Price Rs13.00 - Rs14.00
VONE - Target Price Rs23.00 - Rs25.00
VPEL - Target Price Rs8.50.00 - Rs9.50

Let the Game began on July....

Will post more details......

Time to collect.....

valuable reply are most welcome.. this is not a promotion

CHECK and INVEST


51 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:41 pm

dow


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
dow wrote:PCHH
I took 60% profit @1.3/-.
 waiting for next round target 1.6/- Laughing Laughing

52 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Ran49


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Ran49 wrote:
Ran49 wrote:To Journey... one week Left...

Recommendations

LIOC  - Target 50 - 60 with Fuel Formula
GRAN - Target 95 -100
RAL - Target 4.50 - 5.00 (with Last year/Quarter Massive Profit)
UDPL  - Target 55.00 - 60.00 (with1st Quarter & 2nd Quarter Massive Profit)
BIL - 4.00  - 5.00 (with 1st Quarter & 2nd Quarter Massive Profit)
LOFC - 4.50 - 5.00 (with1st Quarter & 2nd Quarter Massive Profit) LOLC Journey started
LOLC - 125 - 130 (with Last year/Quarter Massive Profit)
REEF - 17 - 20  (With Restructure program)
VPEL - 8.50 - 9.00 (with 2nd Quarter performance & the Dividend)

2 - 3 Days to go for real RUN...

LIOC, RAL, LOFC, BIL will hit tomorrow....

53 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:09 am

Maxime


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
What about CALF?

54 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:16 am

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
August is only enough for RAL.Target 4

55 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:20 am

EquityChamp


Moderator
Ran49 wrote:
Ran49 wrote:
Ran49 wrote:To Journey... one week Left...

Recommendations

LIOC  - Target 50 - 60 with Fuel Formula
GRAN - Target 95 -100
RAL - Target 4.50 - 5.00 (with Last year/Quarter Massive Profit)
UDPL  - Target 55.00 - 60.00 (with1st Quarter & 2nd Quarter Massive Profit)
BIL - 4.00  - 5.00 (with 1st Quarter & 2nd Quarter Massive Profit)
LOFC - 4.50 - 5.00 (with1st Quarter & 2nd Quarter Massive Profit) LOLC Journey started
LOLC - 125 - 130 (with Last year/Quarter Massive Profit)
REEF - 17 - 20  (With Restructure program)
VPEL - 8.50 - 9.00 (with 2nd Quarter performance & the Dividend)

2 - 3 Days to go for real RUN...

LIOC, RAL, LOFC, BIL will hit tomorrow....

Are you trying to oust Sumane lol!

56 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:54 am

Harry82

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
LOLC
LOFC
YORK
LFIN 
CDB
SAMP
RCL
RWSL
VFIN
LHCL
SCAP

57 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:33 am

smallinvestor


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
RAL
VPEL
LIOC
CFVF

58 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:52 pm

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
smallinvestor wrote:RAL
VPEL
LIOC
CFVF
That is the best machan.Seems you know the games. Very Happy

59 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:39 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
5/7 should not be touched even mistakenly at the moment.

60 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:54 am

Ran49


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Check.... BALA and UDPL now.... still good, fundamental shares... waiting for the run....

61 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 pm

Ran49


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Ran49 wrote:LIOC - Target Price Rs40.00 - Rs43.00
TJL - Target Price Rs47.00 - Rs50.00
UDPL - Target Price Rs34.00 - Rs38.00
GRAN - Target Price Rs80.00 - Rs90.00
REEF - Target Price Rs13.00 - Rs14.00
VONE - Target Price Rs23.00 - Rs25.00
VPEL - Target Price Rs8.50.00 - Rs9.50

Let the Game began on July....

Will post more details......

Time to collect.....

valuable reply are most welcome.. this is not a promotion

CHECK and INVEST

LIOC - Target Price Rs40.00 - Rs43.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
TJL - Target Price Rs47.00 - Rs50.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
UDPL - Target Price Rs34.00 - Rs38.00 NOW AT 40.00 - Target 50 with Q3 result
GRAN - Target Price Rs80.00 - Rs90.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
REEF - Target Price Rs13.00 - Rs14.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
VONE - Target Price Rs23.00 - Rs25.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
VPEL - Target Price Rs8.50.00 - Rs9.50 Movement Started [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]

Also BALA - recommended at 16.00 Now at 28.00

Recommending - BIL (good news will come soon)

62 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:38 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Ran49 wrote:
Ran49 wrote:LIOC - Target Price Rs40.00 - Rs43.00
TJL - Target Price Rs47.00 - Rs50.00
UDPL - Target Price Rs34.00 - Rs38.00
GRAN - Target Price Rs80.00 - Rs90.00
REEF - Target Price Rs13.00 - Rs14.00
VONE - Target Price Rs23.00 - Rs25.00
VPEL - Target Price Rs8.50.00 - Rs9.50

Let the Game began on July....

Will post more details......

Time to collect.....

valuable reply are most welcome.. this is not a promotion

CHECK and INVEST

LIOC - Target Price Rs40.00 - Rs43.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
TJL - Target Price Rs47.00 - Rs50.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
UDPL - Target Price Rs34.00 - Rs38.00 NOW AT 40.00 - Target 50 with Q3 result
GRAN - Target Price Rs80.00 - Rs90.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
REEF - Target Price Rs13.00 - Rs14.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
VONE - Target Price Rs23.00 - Rs25.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
VPEL - Target Price Rs8.50.00 - Rs9.50 Movement Started [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]

Also BALA - recommended at 16.00 Now at 28.00

Recommending - BIL (good news will come soon)

Yes good that people need to check and invest lol!

63 Re: GEMS in AUGUST & SEPTEMBER on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:14 pm

Ran49


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
EquityChamp wrote:
Ran49 wrote:
Ran49 wrote:LIOC - Target Price Rs40.00 - Rs43.00
TJL - Target Price Rs47.00 - Rs50.00
UDPL - Target Price Rs34.00 - Rs38.00
GRAN - Target Price Rs80.00 - Rs90.00
REEF - Target Price Rs13.00 - Rs14.00
VONE - Target Price Rs23.00 - Rs25.00
VPEL - Target Price Rs8.50.00 - Rs9.50

Let the Game began on July....

Will post more details......

Time to collect.....

valuable reply are most welcome.. this is not a promotion

CHECK and INVEST

LIOC - Target Price Rs40.00 - Rs43.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
TJL - Target Price Rs47.00 - Rs50.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
UDPL - Target Price Rs34.00 - Rs38.00 NOW AT 40.00 - Target 50 with Q3 result
GRAN - Target Price Rs80.00 - Rs90.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
REEF - Target Price Rs13.00 - Rs14.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
VONE - Target Price Rs23.00 - Rs25.00 [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]
VPEL - Target Price Rs8.50.00 - Rs9.50 Movement Started [STILL HAVE A CHANCE]

Also BALA - recommended at 16.00 Now at 28.00

Recommending - BIL (good news will come soon)

Yes good that people need to check and invest lol!

Yes good that people need to check and invest study lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum