Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Yesterday at 10:41 pm

» HVA might give dividend
by anjelo Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» SRI LANKA'S ECONOMY
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» ONE TIME WORLD BEST STOCK MARKET -WHAT HAPPENED?
by dsam Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:21 pm

» PREDICT And WIN..........
by Eugine Fernando Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» TOUGH TIMES AHEAD........!!!!!!!!
by cruiserdude Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:47 am

» TECHNICAL ANALYSIS REPORT FOR JUNE
by glad Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:34 am

» Market up soon...
by ruwan326 Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:06 am

» Chicken imports to be banned
by TuTanKaman Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:48 am

» VLL - Vidullanka PLC Private Placement
by The Hunter Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:20 pm

» CALF doubled price genuine?
by ruwan326 Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 am

» LLUB - foreign exit
by ruwan326 Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:42 am

» Howmuch will the dollar be in one week
by anges Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:21 pm

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by lishanthan Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 pm

» GARMENT INDUSTRY to enjoy double digit growth in the following year
by reyaz Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:59 pm

» Sira price to increase
by reyaz Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:33 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Please give your comments

Please give your comments

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please give your comments on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Can any one explain what is go behind the Adam group of companies ?
AINV.N
PCHH.N

and its main subsidiary PCP.N

2 Re: Please give your comments on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:33 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Can any one explain what is go behind the Adam group of companies ?
AINV.N
PCHH.N

and its main subsidiary PCP.N
Final advice. There is no hope in Adam group now or in the future cause there was no hope in the past. If the right issue happened just sell all. Mean time invest in Brown's group or Rich group to get rich.... All the best  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

3 Re: Please give your comments on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:18 pm

sharemarket

avatar
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Can any one explain what is go behind the Adam group of companies ?
AINV.N
PCHH.N

and its main subsidiary PCP.N
Final advice. There is no hope in Adam group now or in the future cause there was no hope in the past. If the right issue happened just sell all. Mean time invest in Brown's group or Rich group to get rich.... All the best  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
That's right, but prices should go up to at least right issue price. Otherwise who will accept rights?

4 Re: Please give your comments on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:20 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sharemarket wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Can any one explain what is go behind the Adam group of companies ?
AINV.N
PCHH.N

and its main subsidiary PCP.N
Final advice. There is no hope in Adam group now or in the future cause there was no hope in the past. If the right issue happened just sell all. Mean time invest in Brown's group or Rich group to get rich.... All the best  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
That's right, but prices should go up to at least right issue price. Otherwise who will accept rights?
What if trading suspended before Rights? Very Happy

5 Re: Please give your comments on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:39 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
garbage

6 Re: Please give your comments on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:33 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@anges wrote:garbage
totally agree

7 Re: Please give your comments on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:31 am

deli

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
You will never know when it will fly, the company had details broadcasted in its annual report about key personalities in technical positions. However, the company remains in the background- somewhat like Haleys group - harldly any advertising. This is bad specially for a new business where as Hayleys is established. Thos shows poor marketing and hence weak management.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum