Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Yesterday at 10:41 pm

» HVA might give dividend
by anjelo Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» SRI LANKA'S ECONOMY
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» ONE TIME WORLD BEST STOCK MARKET -WHAT HAPPENED?
by dsam Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:21 pm

» PREDICT And WIN..........
by Eugine Fernando Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» TOUGH TIMES AHEAD........!!!!!!!!
by cruiserdude Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:47 am

» TECHNICAL ANALYSIS REPORT FOR JUNE
by glad Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:34 am

» Market up soon...
by ruwan326 Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:06 am

» Chicken imports to be banned
by TuTanKaman Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:48 am

» VLL - Vidullanka PLC Private Placement
by The Hunter Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:20 pm

» CALF doubled price genuine?
by ruwan326 Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 am

» LLUB - foreign exit
by ruwan326 Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:42 am

» Howmuch will the dollar be in one week
by anges Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:21 pm

» FUTURE GEMS.....
by lishanthan Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 pm

» GARMENT INDUSTRY to enjoy double digit growth in the following year
by reyaz Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:59 pm

» Sira price to increase
by reyaz Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:33 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » NEXT BOOM ODEL TRAGET PRICE 35..FOREIGN PARTY ATTRACTION...

NEXT BOOM ODEL TRAGET PRICE 35..FOREIGN PARTY ATTRACTION...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sakuni


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
CHAIRMAN ALSO BOUGHT @ 27 WITH HUGE BULK..SURE PASS 30 SOON...FOREIGN PARTY LIKE TO  INVEST FOR ODEL..PLEASE WAIT... Shocked Shocked :shock:LOW VOLUME SHARES CAN  UP QUICKLY..

2 Soon odel will be delisted on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:56 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sakuni wrote:CHAIRMAN ALSO BOUGHT @ 27 WITH HUGE BULK..SURE PASS 30 SOON...FOREIGN PARTY LIKE TO  INVEST FOR ODEL..PLEASE WAIT... Shocked Shocked :shock:LOW VOLUME SHARES CAN  UP QUICKLY..
Did you dream all these last night???????????
when was foreign buying and what is the quantity??????? Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

sakuni


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:
@sakuni wrote:CHAIRMAN ALSO BOUGHT @ 27 WITH HUGE BULK..SURE PASS 30 SOON...FOREIGN PARTY LIKE TO  INVEST FOR ODEL..PLEASE WAIT... Shocked Shocked :shock:LOW VOLUME SHARES CAN  UP QUICKLY..
Did you dream all these last night???????????
when was foreign buying and what is the quantity??????? Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
I told men pending news.....PARTY LIKE TO  INVEST

4 Thoughts,guessings are not welcome on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:29 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sakuni wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@sakuni wrote:CHAIRMAN ALSO BOUGHT @ 27 WITH HUGE BULK..SURE PASS 30 SOON...FOREIGN PARTY LIKE TO  INVEST FOR ODEL..PLEASE WAIT... Shocked Shocked :shock:LOW VOLUME SHARES CAN  UP QUICKLY..
Did you dream all these last night???????????
when was foreign buying and what is the quantity??????? Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
I told men pending news.....PARTY LIKE TO  INVEST
Where is the source ?????

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I AM ALSO FEELING.. GOOD COLLECTION GOING IN SUDDENLY..SHOPPING MALL WITH BIG INVESTMENT..ANY WAY NOT A BAD COMPANY ..GOOD FUTURE..ANOTHER DIVIDEND ON THE WAY...

soileconomy

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Due to illiquidity this can move beyond reasonable prices

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum