Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Amibroker database
by Sonny Bill Yesterday at 10:18 am

» KAPI -MTD WALKERS - MALAYASIAN FIRM TO TAKE CONTROL @40 A SHARE
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 9:42 am

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by sikka89 Yesterday at 7:13 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:07 am

» SFL.P Going to hit 10 Dr.Sentavil Also Bought above 12
by NP Yesterday at 12:51 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by sikka89 Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:10 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- JAN/MARCH 2019
by sikka89 Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:07 pm

» Collect AAIC to win within six months
by wisdom79 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:27 pm

» ANILANA HOTEL
by wisdom79 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:21 pm

» Four more banks obtain enjoining orders against KAPI (MTD Walkers)
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:00 pm

» MTD Walkers (KAPI) face liquidation as Hayleys Group firm files winding up petition
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:57 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:33 pm

» INSURANCE bubble finally bursting!
by nosf766 Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:46 pm

» CASH RICH REXP
by nishjaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:57 am

» Deal Waligama Property to be sell EAST Interesting
by soileconomy Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:13 am

» ACL PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:42 am

» CDB PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:29 am

» LGL LGL LGL LGL
by dmtmadusanka Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:22 am

» MTD WALKERS PLC
by sikka89 Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:15 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by sikka89 Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 pm

» CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE
by roshan1039 Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:31 pm

» Exit KAPI today
by karuna2 Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:17 am

» Sleeping giants-
by anges Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:52 pm

» HEXP hidden gem share
by anges Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:49 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by NCC Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:30 pm

» why MFL is collecting ?
by suku502 Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:24 pm

» Whats going on with KAPI
by NP Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am

» __________Bank Instrument & Investment Lease And Sales for Global Investments & Financing____
by sakchai Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:27 am

» DIAL is it best to buy
by TuTanKaman Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 pm

» Brokers බොරු කියන්නේ
by karuna2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 am

» BFN 15.60 - 16 - 16.5 මිලට වැටෙන්නේ ඇයි
by karuna2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:19 am

» NP HOW ABOUT MBSL CHART
by sanjulanka Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 am

» GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE.OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE..............
by sakchai Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 am

» Financial bank instruments for Lease and sale for trade and project funding
by sakchai Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:20 am

» CTCE ලාභාංශ පුරොකතනය.
by dmtmadusanka Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:01 am

» undervalued stock
by worthiness Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:13 pm

» Malwatte Valley Plantations PLC
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:56 pm

» Malwatte Plantation
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

» MALWATTE PLANTATIONS GOOD RESULTS
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

» Malwatte Valley Plantations PLC
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » ELPL Best Plantation Share.

ELPL Best Plantation Share.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ELPL Best Plantation Share. on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:19 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
NAV - 53.7
EPS - 5.76
Financial are improving year on year and never reported losses even in the plantation downturn.

This is the best share in plantation sector and well diversified in tea rubber and palm.

Price may reach 50+ Soon.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

2 Re: ELPL Best Plantation Share. on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:10 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
ELPL is a good stock. Currently we can see good accumulation and with that today it reached 30/-. I expect with the Q1 results on the cards ELPL to reach 35/- in short term.

3 Re: ELPL Best Plantation Share. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:24 am

MoneyLover

MoneyLover
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@ranferdi wrote:NAV - 53.7
EPS - 5.76
Financial are improving year on year and never reported losses even in the plantation downturn.

This is the best share in plantation sector and well diversified in tea rubber and palm.

Price may reach 50+ Soon.
How about BALA?

NAV 95+
Trade below 20

4 Re: ELPL Best Plantation Share. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:00 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@MoneyLover wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:NAV - 53.7
EPS - 5.76
Financial are improving year on year and never reported losses even in the plantation downturn.

This is the best share in plantation sector and well diversified in tea rubber and palm.

Price may reach 50+ Soon.
How about BALA?

NAV 95+
Trade below 20

The problem with BALA and most of the Plantation companies is that they do not have consistence earnings. 2015/2016 Bala has recorded losses and most of the plantation companies. But ELPL you can see the reports the earnings are consistant.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

5 Re: ELPL Best Plantation Share. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:00 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
@MoneyLover wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:NAV - 53.7
EPS - 5.76
Financial are improving year on year and never reported losses even in the plantation downturn.

This is the best share in plantation sector and well diversified in tea rubber and palm.

Price may reach 50+ Soon.
How about BALA?

NAV 95+
Trade below 20

The problem with BALA and most of the Plantation companies is that they do not have consistence earnings. 2015/2016 Bala has recorded losses and most of the plantation companies. But ELPL you can see the reports the earnings are consistant.
The main reason is the cyclical nature of the industry. ELPL could be an exemption.

6 Re: ELPL Best Plantation Share. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:34 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@MoneyLover wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:NAV - 53.7
EPS - 5.76
Financial are improving year on year and never reported losses even in the plantation downturn.

This is the best share in plantation sector and well diversified in tea rubber and palm.

Price may reach 50+ Soon.
How about BALA?

NAV 95+
Trade below 20

The problem with BALA and most of the Plantation companies is that they do not have consistence earnings. 2015/2016 Bala has recorded losses and most of the plantation companies. But ELPL you can see the reports the earnings are consistant.
The main reason is the cyclical nature of the industry. ELPL could be an exemption.
When plantation companies making losses,ELPL & WATA was running in profits.Now palm oil and tea separated from WATA.So ELPL is the King.

7 Re: ELPL Best Plantation Share. on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:22 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@MoneyLover wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:NAV - 53.7
EPS - 5.76
Financial are improving year on year and never reported losses even in the plantation downturn.

This is the best share in plantation sector and well diversified in tea rubber and palm.

Price may reach 50+ Soon.
How about BALA?

NAV 95+
Trade below 20

The problem with BALA and most of the Plantation companies is that they do not have consistence earnings. 2015/2016 Bala has recorded losses and most of the plantation companies. But ELPL you can see the reports the earnings are consistant.
The main reason is the cyclical nature of the industry. ELPL could be an exemption.
When plantation companies making losses,ELPL & WATA was running in profits.Now palm oil and tea separated from WATA.So ELPL is the King.
Did you see the trading pattern recently???
Huge Accumulation is going on, Soon will shoot the prices up.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

8 Re: ELPL Best Plantation Share. on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:26 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
We have seen good accumulation not only in ELPL but WATA, MAL, BALA, UDPL, HAPU also. This is due to the optimistic nature of the plantation industry at the moment, at least for the next few quarters.

9 Re: ELPL Best Plantation Share. on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:23 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:We have seen good accumulation not only in ELPL but WATA, MAL, BALA, UDPL, HAPU also. This is due to the optimistic nature of the plantation industry at the moment, at least for the next few quarters.

True..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum