Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Market will be Green today
by ruwan326 Today at 10:44 am

» Sri Lankan shares rise to 3-wk high on foreign buying
by ruwan326 Today at 5:45 am

» Fitch Downgrades Melsta Regal Finance; Affirms Nine Sri Lankan Finance Companies
by ruwan326 Today at 5:42 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by lahiru28 Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Free earn 120$...or above
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» Shares to Avoid
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 1:43 pm

» i am new comers forum
by NST Sayan Yesterday at 11:29 am

» How to pick winning stocks by analysis not through predictions and gossip news-1
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 6:59 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:40 pm

» expo.. @4.00
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:34 pm

» Wach out for RIL
by ruwan326 Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by anjelo Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 am

» FLCH , BIL
by anushka25 Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 pm

» LDEV GEARING UP
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:06 pm

» Monday blood bath
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:41 pm

» Sri Lankan shares extend gains to 2-week closing high
by ruwan326 Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:40 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » OMG..... FLCH interim report shows remarkable EPS....

OMG..... FLCH interim report shows remarkable EPS....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

buddikasmart

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Aiyo salli okkoma dunnane FLCH tika.... 
FLCH eps .83 per three month....
Bil Flch thiyanawanam thiyaganna...sell karanna epo.... specially Bil....

Laughing Laughing Laughing

bakapandithaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@buddikasmart wrote:Aiyo salli okkoma dunnane FLCH tika.... 
FLCH eps .83 per three month....
Bil Flch thiyanawanam thiyaganna...sell karanna epo.... specially Bil....

Laughing Laughing Laughing


King of the plantation Very Happy.

Only 300,000 shares available Sad

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
should hit around 6

buddikasmart

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@anges wrote:should hit around 6
BIL should hit around 10/= :-) :-) :-) :-)
IPO lot of disclosure May be push share price upwards.... specially IPO project... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

thankrishan


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
FLCH day today.

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
No move and lot of selling

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
4.2 2 million 4.3 4 million fake sell order put just now

thankrishan


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:4.2 2 million 4.3 4 million fake sell order put just now

What could be the reason?

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@thankrishan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:4.2 2 million 4.3 4 million fake sell order put just now

What could be the reason?
Games by players.Should inform SEC.There was no selling actually there is no selling.These guys put 2 milln ad 4.2 and 4 million at 4.3.

thankrishan


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@nimantha80 wrote:
@thankrishan wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:4.2 2 million 4.3 4 million fake sell order put just now

What could be the reason?
Games by players.Should inform SEC.There was no selling actually there is no selling.These guys put 2 milln ad 4.2 and 4 million at 4.3.

How do you got to know about the fake order?

buddikasmart

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I think fake information included in financial statement....  .83 EPS cannot believe....5billion 10% FD dammath annual interest  eka 500million....three months walata 125million.... mokadda may investment income eka 800million.... Question Question

bakapandithaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@buddikasmart wrote:I think fake information included in financial statement....  .83 EPS cannot believe....5billion 10% FD dammath annual interest  eka 500million....three months walata 125million.... mokadda may investment income eka 800million.... Question Question

Balance of Maturata plantation 9.9% held as finanxial assets through p&l sold.
Do you think that they can any figures what they want in financials?

buddikasmart

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
They will show lot of things in financial reports while share price at peak possition... It is very useful to dump bullers million of shares in the market...Companny fundamentally strong with their reserve...but be carefully...

bakapandithaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@buddikasmart wrote:They will show lot of things in financial reports while share price at peak possition... It is very useful to dump bullers million of shares in the market...Companny fundamentally strong with their reserve...but be carefully...
Go and read note no 7.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum