Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Equity Analytic
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka's Sampath Bank net up 52-pct in Dec
by Harry82 Today at 6:13 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 9:25 pm

» Wiser's TA Chart Room
by wiser Yesterday at 6:20 pm

» Another ALHP Drama Staging on
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by wiser Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» Daily News Bulletin | දිනපතා ප්‍රවෘත්ති
by Sstar Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Tips For Avoiding Excessive Trading ;)
by CubedSol Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:15 am

» IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse
by soileconomy Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:22 pm

» Keep Eye on RIL
by Ran49 Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:52 pm

» Risk Management !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
by wiser Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:53 pm

» GREG & TAP DISCLOSE
by wiser Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:03 pm

» SCAP - SOFT LOGIC CAPITAL
by Ran49 Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:08 am

» Thx for all...
by Uaecoindubai Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:07 pm

» Implication to CSE if UNP form a government its own??
by samaritan Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:51 pm

» A free mastercard and free 10 coins...hurry up
by Uaecoindubai Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:08 pm

» New ICO..earn 400 USD free
by Uaecoindubai Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:07 pm

» Does anyone know the website to get the stock forecast, finance and other details
by noels Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:13 pm

» Ainv and building collapse
by TuTanKaman Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:17 pm

» LIOC share future
by TuTanKaman Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:40 am

» srilankan politics
by sureshot Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » COUNTRY HEADED TOWARDS A BOP CRISIS !

COUNTRY HEADED TOWARDS A BOP CRISIS !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 COUNTRY HEADED TOWARDS A BOP CRISIS ! on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:27 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
THE IMF SAYS COUNTRIES DEBT SERVICING IS AROUND 94% OF THE GDP ! I WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT ! THATS THE BITTER TRUTH OF THE ECONOMY AND IF THE GOVERNMENT PRINTS MONEY IT WILL CREATE BOP CRISIS ! BIT COMPLICATED STORY ! GUESS GETTING RID OF THE WHITE ELEPHANT ASSETS AND LOSS MAKING ASSETS ARE THE WAY TO GO FORWARD IF NOT TAXES MIGHT BE INCREASED ! LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS ......YOUR INSIGHT WOULD BE APPRECIATED

2 Re: COUNTRY HEADED TOWARDS A BOP CRISIS ! on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:35 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@anges wrote:THE IMF SAYS COUNTRIES DEBT SERVICING IS AROUND 94% OF THE GDP ! I WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT ! THATS THE BITTER TRUTH OF THE ECONOMY AND IF THE GOVERNMENT PRINTS MONEY IT WILL CREATE BOP CRISIS ! BIT COMPLICATED STORY ! GUESS GETTING RID OF THE WHITE ELEPHANT ASSETS AND LOSS MAKING ASSETS ARE THE WAY TO GO FORWARD IF NOT TAXES MIGHT BE INCREASED ! LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS ......YOUR INSIGHT WOULD BE APPRECIATED


can you share the link....

please....

3 Re: COUNTRY HEADED TOWARDS A BOP CRISIS ! on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:56 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

4 Re: COUNTRY HEADED TOWARDS A BOP CRISIS ! on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:57 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@anges wrote:THE IMF SAYS COUNTRIES DEBT SERVICING IS AROUND 94% OF THE GDP ! I WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT ! THATS THE BITTER TRUTH OF THE ECONOMY AND IF THE GOVERNMENT PRINTS MONEY IT WILL CREATE BOP CRISIS ! BIT COMPLICATED STORY ! GUESS GETTING RID OF THE WHITE ELEPHANT ASSETS AND LOSS MAKING ASSETS ARE THE WAY TO GO FORWARD IF NOT TAXES MIGHT BE INCREASED ! LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS ......YOUR INSIGHT WOULD BE APPRECIATED


can you share the link....

please....
http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_could_get_debt_shock_from_SOE_borrowings__IMF_report-3-8500-1.html

5 Re: COUNTRY HEADED TOWARDS A BOP CRISIS ! on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:04 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
In 1999/200, 2008/9 and 2011/2012 BOP crisis were caused by money printing to accommodate energy subsidies while the 2015/2016 crises was largely caused by money printing to cover a runway budget deficit from a state salary hike. (Colombo/Aug12/2017)


2017 we are getting better now. we are going away from some problems....




only some political issue's. small ones. government will sort-out it soon

6 Re: COUNTRY HEADED TOWARDS A BOP CRISIS ! on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:59 pm

kovida

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:In 1999/200, 2008/9 and 2011/2012 BOP crisis were caused by money printing to accommodate energy subsidies while the 2015/2016 crises was largely caused by money printing to cover a runway budget deficit from a state salary hike. (Colombo/Aug12/2017)


2017 we are getting better now. we are going away from some problems....




only some political issue's. small ones. government will sort-out it soon
MR and gang is trying to destabilse the whole good things this government is doing. They are bladdy power hungry idiots who want to start looting the country from the point they stopped on 08 Jan.2016. In this forum also you find contributors to that regime. I feel sorry for them. Their imginations will never materilize under yahapalana regime with the combination of RW and MS .There could be  temopary set backs . Nothing to worry. Wait and see what is going to happen Ali Baba and gang in near future . Their destine is written  in black and white.

7 Re: COUNTRY HEADED TOWARDS A BOP CRISIS ! on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:11 am

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
We built many infrastructures that make no money.
Also need to pay salaries for 1m+ government servants.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum