Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» INSURANCE companies finally falling!
by nosf766 Today at 2:00 pm

» Cinnamon Grand now Topless without Rohan Karr
by ChooBoy Today at 1:47 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Today at 1:47 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by ChooBoy Today at 11:44 am

» Sad situation of expressway !!!!
by roshan1039 Today at 10:53 am

» UBC - What is going on
by Trader321 Today at 9:39 am

» UBC TO HIT 24 ??
by Trader321 Today at 9:38 am

» GOLDEN ERA
by Yahapalanaya Today at 9:02 am

» Profitable Forex Copy (over 100% profit monthly)
by princess111 Today at 6:02 am

» SEC Chief welcomes PM’s remark on EPF’s return to stock market
by kalu351 Today at 2:16 am

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:14 pm

» පැලවත්ත කිරි සමාගම කොටස් වෙළද පොළට,DRINK pelawaththa milk & help sri lanka
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» CSE is promoting Life Insurance companies whilst Stock Market is crashing.
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Singapore rejects Sri Lankan leader’s allegation on trading scam suspect
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 8:18 am

» BALA.N potential
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 6:39 am

» Sri lanka tourism income reached 4.4 billion USD 2019
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:03 pm

» presidential election very soon ?
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 pm

» UBC - Stake up by big invester
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:57 pm

» AEL.N0000 is the Next AAIC.N0000 -
by Trader321 Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:37 pm

» World Bank approves USD70Mn to Sri Lanka
by Sstar Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:13 am

» Sri Lanka shares end little changed; rupee rises
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:30 pm

» Diversification of Sri Lankan economy, must to garner more economic benefits
by ChooBoy Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm

» ALHP Right issue......!!!!1
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:47 am

» UBC.N0000- Donnt miss this
by Trader321 Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:13 am

» BFN - DEAL OVER - TO BE DE LISTED SOON AFTER THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT ඩීල් එක ඉවරයි @ 19-59 - කොටස් වෙළදපලෙනුත් ඉවත් කරගන්නා බවට ආරන්චි
by sanjulanka Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 am

» While waiting for the market to rebound, look for bargains if you can afford the risk. Try to be active at the right time to gain something
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:18 pm

» ඉතා ඉක්මනින් සේවක අර්තසාදක අරමුදල නැවත කොටස් වෙළදපල ට
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am

» Central Bank targeting early return of EPF to stock market
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 am

» Lofc delisting??
by Bdcdman Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:16 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 am

» Today is UBC.N0000 day.
by Trader321 Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:32 am

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by Bdcdman Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 pm

» CASH RICH REXP
by Yahapalanaya Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:09 pm

» ලාංකීය හෙදියකට ලක්ශ 9 ක් ගෙවන ඇමෙරිකාව
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by karuna2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:43 am

» රජයේ පඩි දෙගුණයක් වුන හැටි
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 am

» UBC.N0000 Vs AEL.N0000 - What will be the best
by Trader321 Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:15 am

» EFP TO start again invest in Stocks
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:10 am

» Second reading of budget passed by 119 Votes - Shows this Government is Confident
by Maharaja Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:27 pm

» Fall of stocks - Big Players are behindThis is the time to buy and collect stocks
by mahasona2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 pm

» Government salary hike almost double..
by Uaecoindubai Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:32 pm

» COLOMBO STOCKS 5 1/2 LOW
by soileconomy Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm

» UBC.N0000 ? Expert ideas please ?
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:31 pm

» UBC.N000- keep eye, something is happening
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:22 pm

» How about EAST @ 10/= end of march
by karuna2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:21 pm

» CHOU.N0000
by Shiranleet Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:16 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » DUTY OF CSE & SEC

DUTY OF CSE & SEC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Are these two institutions are doing their job correctly?

My answer is NO.

Are they monitoring the manipulations and taking any action for any wrong dowers?

Are they monitoring the disclosers  of Director dealings and related party transactions. specially date of discloser to CSE?

Are they monitoring the announcements from the Companies and then raging on for long a period of time to execute those announcements, such as Dividends,  Right issues, Sub division of shares and other announcements ( Restructure) which is effecting the market sentiment direct?

And also no action has been taken up to now  regarding the already suspended shares, such as   VANIC, HOTEL DEVELOPERS,PELWATTE SUGAR, TOUCHWOOD, ORIENT GARMENTS, DISTILLERIES, MIRAMAR BEACH,ENTRUST SECURITIES ETC..... My question is who is going to answer for the small investors of these Companies, who have invested their hard earn money on these Companies.

2 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
I'm not satisfied with right issue prices,the way of mandatory offers, Warrents execute prices, Ahnouncement updates for director dealings , and many more.

3 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Have you all noticed ALPH related party transaction which took place in APRIL, The discloser coming today after 4 months. what a stock market is this.

4 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
True...

5 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:13 pm

himesh


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
CSE doing their job. SEC is doing nothing. Best example is kalpitiya beach resorts. SEC accepted kalpitiya beach resorts has been doing nothing to implement IPO proposals. They requested CITK to come up with a alternative proposal. CITK promised to build a 60 rooms hotel as a alternative proposal. SEC gave deadline (2017-6-30) to build the 60 rooms hotel. CITK did nothing. They delisted CITK on 2017-06-30. Companies making fun of the SEC

6 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 pm

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:Are these two institutions are doing their job correctly?

My answer is NO.

Are they monitoring the manipulations and taking any action for any wrong dowers?

Are they monitoring the disclosers  of Director dealings and related party transactions. specially date of discloser to CSE?

Are they monitoring the announcements from the Companies and then raging on for long a period of time to execute those announcements, such as Dividends,  Right issues, Sub division of shares and other announcements ( Restructure) which is effecting the market sentiment direct?

And also no action has been taken up to now  regarding the already suspended shares, such as   VANIC, HOTEL DEVELOPERS,PELWATTE SUGAR, TOUCHWOOD, ORIENT GARMENTS, DISTILLERIES, MIRAMAR BEACH,ENTRUST SECURITIES ETC..... My question is who is going to answer for the small investors of these Companies, who have invested their hard earn money on these Companies.
Sleep

7 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@himesh wrote:CSE doing their job. SEC is doing nothing. Best example is kalpitiya beach resorts. SEC accepted kalpitiya beach resorts has been doing nothing to implement IPO proposals. They requested CITK to come up with a alternative proposal. CITK promised to build a 60 rooms hotel as a alternative proposal. SEC gave deadline (2017-6-30) to build the 60 rooms hotel. CITK did nothing. They delisted CITK on 2017-06-30. Companies making fun of the SEC
CITK not delisted its trading was suspended pending restructuring process. According to the Group Accountant trading will commence in end of August.

8 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

niru


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Just a note : Distilleries shares converted as Melstacorp shares in October 2016 (4 MELS for 1 DIST).

MPRH.N0000   Metropolitan delisted but some shareholders got nothing.

9 Re: DUTY OF CSE & SEC on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:06 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@niru wrote:Just a note : Distilleries shares converted as Melstacorp shares in October 2016 (4 MELS for 1 DIST).

MPRH.N0000   Metropolitan delisted but some shareholders got nothing.

Why got nothing ? They paid us @ 28 or 32 ... . Have you missed the chance to accept the offer ? Call them and try to sell your holding privately .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum