Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» INSURANCE companies finally falling!
by nosf766 Today at 2:00 pm

» Cinnamon Grand now Topless without Rohan Karr
by ChooBoy Today at 1:47 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Today at 1:47 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by ChooBoy Today at 11:44 am

» Sad situation of expressway !!!!
by roshan1039 Today at 10:53 am

» UBC - What is going on
by Trader321 Today at 9:39 am

» UBC TO HIT 24 ??
by Trader321 Today at 9:38 am

» GOLDEN ERA
by Yahapalanaya Today at 9:02 am

» Profitable Forex Copy (over 100% profit monthly)
by princess111 Today at 6:02 am

» SEC Chief welcomes PM’s remark on EPF’s return to stock market
by kalu351 Today at 2:16 am

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:14 pm

» පැලවත්ත කිරි සමාගම කොටස් වෙළද පොළට,DRINK pelawaththa milk & help sri lanka
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» CSE is promoting Life Insurance companies whilst Stock Market is crashing.
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Singapore rejects Sri Lankan leader’s allegation on trading scam suspect
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 8:18 am

» BALA.N potential
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 6:39 am

» Sri lanka tourism income reached 4.4 billion USD 2019
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:03 pm

» presidential election very soon ?
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 pm

» UBC - Stake up by big invester
by Yahapalanaya Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:57 pm

» AEL.N0000 is the Next AAIC.N0000 -
by Trader321 Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:37 pm

» World Bank approves USD70Mn to Sri Lanka
by Sstar Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:13 am

» Sri Lanka shares end little changed; rupee rises
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:30 pm

» Diversification of Sri Lankan economy, must to garner more economic benefits
by ChooBoy Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm

» ALHP Right issue......!!!!1
by Miss-Sangeetha Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:47 am

» UBC.N0000- Donnt miss this
by Trader321 Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:13 am

» BFN - DEAL OVER - TO BE DE LISTED SOON AFTER THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT ඩීල් එක ඉවරයි @ 19-59 - කොටස් වෙළදපලෙනුත් ඉවත් කරගන්නා බවට ආරන්චි
by sanjulanka Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 am

» While waiting for the market to rebound, look for bargains if you can afford the risk. Try to be active at the right time to gain something
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:18 pm

» ඉතා ඉක්මනින් සේවක අර්තසාදක අරමුදල නැවත කොටස් වෙළදපල ට
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am

» Central Bank targeting early return of EPF to stock market
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 am

» Lofc delisting??
by Bdcdman Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:16 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 am

» Today is UBC.N0000 day.
by Trader321 Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:32 am

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by Bdcdman Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 pm

» CASH RICH REXP
by Yahapalanaya Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:09 pm

» ලාංකීය හෙදියකට ලක්ශ 9 ක් ගෙවන ඇමෙරිකාව
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by karuna2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:43 am

» රජයේ පඩි දෙගුණයක් වුන හැටි
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 am

» UBC.N0000 Vs AEL.N0000 - What will be the best
by Trader321 Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:15 am

» EFP TO start again invest in Stocks
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:10 am

» Second reading of budget passed by 119 Votes - Shows this Government is Confident
by Maharaja Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:27 pm

» Fall of stocks - Big Players are behindThis is the time to buy and collect stocks
by mahasona2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 pm

» Government salary hike almost double..
by Uaecoindubai Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:32 pm

» COLOMBO STOCKS 5 1/2 LOW
by soileconomy Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm

» UBC.N0000 ? Expert ideas please ?
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:31 pm

» UBC.N000- keep eye, something is happening
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:22 pm

» How about EAST @ 10/= end of march
by karuna2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:21 pm

» CHOU.N0000
by Shiranleet Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:16 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Reasons for negative comments by members on CSE

Reasons for negative comments by members on CSE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

predictor


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Possible reasons for the negative comments by some members in this forum regarding CSE.

They may not be investors in CSE and working for a monthly fee.
May be trying to manipulate
To help the leaders of the former regime
After selling their shares and bring down the market to buy back again



Welcome other ideas

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@predictor wrote:Possible reasons for the negative comments by some members in this forum regarding CSE.

They may not be investors in CSE and working for a monthly fee.
May be trying to manipulate
To help the leaders of the former regime
After selling their shares and bring down the market to buy back again



Welcome other ideas
If you look their previous comments they must have sold their shares with huge loss.Now they are again trying to enter into the market.

Teller

Teller
Moderator
We can expect fundamentally market drop further. Most of the companies reported losses as well as decline of profits. Few companies have delivered super results but overall in an issue. Who ever buy now will cry in future.

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Teller always in negative.... why....

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Ran49 wrote:Teller always in negative.... why....
As mentioned another member of this forum, they are either agents of previous regime or people who have sold their portfolios at a massive loss and trying to collect at lower prices. Be vigilant and not to be misguided and sell your valuable shares. If fundamentals are so bad why foreign investors keep on buying. There is no argument that CSE is a place for investment and an intelligent investor should not bother about short term fluctuations.

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Our main aim to be safeguard the capital we invested. That's the objective of mine. That's the reason I mention some highlights so you can decide what to do . People are Not fools to follow me blindly.
I just give red alerts only.
GL

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Our main aim to be safeguard the capital we invested. That's the objective of mine. That's the reason I mention some highlights so you can decide what to do . People are Not fools to follow me blindly.
I just give red alerts only.
GL


Where is your recommendation of HEXP @ 40/-

Posting more than 20-30 post per day, but why not posting that one.

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Predictor is !00% correct

Even this forum also not in favour of my comments

They do not give all facilities without giving any reason. Ex Correction and New Topics

It appears that  they do not like statements against last govt people and positive comments on stock market

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Shit politics.... all of them are shits...

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Thank you administrator

You have corrected the error

predictor


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
It is not rocket science to prove my point. It is very easy. If you search the articles done by each and every member who comments bad about the CSE you will realize the reason why they are here.
They always give bad comments.

reyaz

reyaz
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Also may be global reason because two babies (trump and Jon Un) are fighting

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Its rubbish to say that some members negative comments can bring down the market, b'cos in that case if more members post positive comments the market should turn bullish isn't it?

In my opinion what matters is the reasoning & facts underlying the comments put forward for evaluation by fellow investors. Overall the market sentiment is negative and that's a fact.

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think Negative comments is not the main reason

It is like effect of media to politics.

 Anyway Present  stock market indicate real position of the economy.

Economic management at present is very poor

But stock market after 2009 realy manipulated market 

World Best stock market was a real joke like  Ravi K is best finance minister in South e East Asia



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing mistake)

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
To summarize basic logic.
People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:To summarize basic logic.
People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?
That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:To summarize basic logic.
People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?
That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.
There is no relavancy in your answer to the related topic.Answer to the topic

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
POSITIVE NEWS:

Patali announced that there will two bus lanes operating from Katubedde to Moratuwa & Wellawatta savoy to B'pitiya from 6am to 9am daily.

This is great positive news for investors to avoid traffic jam, Market expected to be bullish.

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:POSITIVE NEWS:

Patali announced that there will two bus lanes operating from Katubedde to Moratuwa & Wellawatta savoy to B'pitiya from 6am to 9am daily.

This is great positive news for investors to avoid traffic jam, Market expected to be bullish.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@samaritan wrote:POSITIVE NEWS:

Patali announced that there will two bus lanes operating from Katubedde to Moratuwa & Wellawatta savoy to B'pitiya from 6am to 9am daily.

This is great positive news for investors to avoid traffic jam, Market expected to be bullish.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IN THE FORUM YOU FIND GON PARTS ALSO. PATHETIC SITUATION FOR THE FORUM.

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Reasons for negative comments by members on CSE?

Its simple.
Some people are blaming everyone else except themselves for the failures of their investment.

Same people blamed the King when market was around 4800.

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:Reasons for negative comments by members on CSE?

Its simple.
Some people are blaming everyone else except themselves for the failures of their investment.

Same people blamed the King when market was around 4800.
Please read the book " THE GAME IN THE WALL STREET AND HOW TO PLAY IT SUCCESSFULLY " BY HOYLE .
This book has been published in 1908. Still, facts are valid for today's' market behavior as well. This book will tell you why market falls and goes up.

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
no need to look further for negative news ! when the truth is spoken people say negative more we dont talk about the market trust is lost ! always talk about pump and dump ! manipulators ! show we are vigilant so the crooks will not try anything ! stay smart most of all stay safe

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
හිකිස් .

ඉතින් ඔය  හිතා මතා නෙගටිව් කොමෙන්ට්  දාන උන් ගෙ කටවල් ලේසියෙන්  වහල දාන්න පුලුවන් එකේ මොකද අඬන්නේ මේ පෝලිමේ ?


මහ ලොකු අති දක්‍ෂ ආසියාවේ මහා මොල කාරයො නෙ ඉන්නෙ.  අවුරුදු දෙකහමාරක් ඇතිනේ ජය පැන් බොන්න​.
දැන් ඉකොනොමි එක නග්ගන්න කො. ටොයිස් වැඩක් නේ කයිවාරුවෙ හැටියට​. මාකට් එක නගී දහ දාහට . නෙගටිව් අය ට මාර සවුත්තුව වෙන්නෙ.


ආර්තිකේ කියන එක වැටෙන කොට මේ එපාකරපු උන් ඇවිල්ල මෙතන පල් ටොක් දානව "කයිවරුව විතරයි  වැඩ බෑ" කියල​​. ලැජ්ජාවේ බෑ.

ඔය ඉන්නවයි කියන ටොප් බොස් ලට කියල​ ඕක ටිකක් නග්ගල ගන්න කො බබාල වගේ අඬන්නේ නැතුව​.  

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
market eka  pudgalayo medihath wela nagganne bassana gihin thamay kelawune ( after 2009 to 2015)

You have to allow market forces to work

Now no govt interventions Stock market indicate real level of economy

It will gradually Improve

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:market eka  pudgalayo medihath wela nagganne bassana gihin thamay kelawune ( after 2009 to 2015)

You have to allow market forces to work

Now no govt interventions Stock market indicate real level of economy

It will gradually Improve

Chinwi නග්ගන්න කිව්වෙ ආර්තිකය. ආර්තිකය නග්ගොත් කොටස් වෙලන්ඩදපොල දනාත්මකව ඉබේ ඉයල යාවි.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:To summarize basic logic.
People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?
That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.
There is no relavancy in your answer to the related topic.Answer to the topic
Tubelight.Niyama horamara group!!!!

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:To summarize basic logic.
People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?
That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.
There is no relavancy in your answer to the related topic.Answer to the topic
Tubelight.Niyama horamara group!!!!
Question .koheda yanne.malle pol.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:To summarize basic logic.
People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?
That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.
There is no relavancy in your answer to the related topic.Answer to the topic
Tubelight.Niyama horamara group!!!!
Question .koheda yanne.malle pol.
Ask translation from Vihuluwansa!!!

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
POSITIVE COMMENT:

CIFL up by 10cents. BUY, BUY , BUY.......................

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
There are few genius in the forum who point out all the current plague economic plague of the country to current government. The situation is similar when your house is mortgaged you have no option than re-borrow at higher rates and pay mortgage, Even though this was the situation in the beginning of current rule Economy is recovering now.

The ones who go shopping for previous marapalanaya are feared that their bosses will end up in jails that's why they spread all the negativity to ruing anything they can and to topple government.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?


@Yahapalanaya wrote:That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.

As per Yahapalana logic , The answer is YES !   rendeer

මේකාත් එක්ක වාද කරනවට වඩා හොඳයි ගංජ ගහපු එකෙක් එක්ක දාං අදිනව​. Smile

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?


@Yahapalanaya wrote:That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.

As per Yahapalana logic , The answer is YES !   rendeer

මේකාත් එක්ක වාද කරනවට වඩා හොඳයි ගංජ ගහපු එකෙක් එක්ක දාං අදිනව​. Smile
Same horu group and same level of understanding.You need not canvass for the Alibaba in this forum since 50% of total population DO NOT use this forum.So you cannot bring your Alibaba to power by canvassing in this forum!!!Got it

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?


@Yahapalanaya wrote:That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.

As per Yahapalana logic , The answer is YES !   rendeer

මේකාත් එක්ක වාද කරනවට වඩා හොඳයි ගංජ ගහපු එකෙක් එක්ක දාං අදිනව​. Smile
Exctatly.he has only one thing to tell.what ever we ask he will give the same reply.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinvi.. Chinvi seems deeply saddened by the Bond Issue and thinks all the trouble started there.. And was not aware that most of the loans currently being paid are taken by Rajapassa.. The creation of ballooned economy from burrowed funds doesnt mean development.. And all the White elephant projects yet not giving any return to the country.. The ones who were Having a good sleep while Rajapassa looted the country are wide awake when Bond issue came to light but yet unable to see there was an investigation and the Ravi Resigned allowing fair investigation.. Shameless Rajapassa still trying to grab the power while being accused in many cases.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:@Chinvi.. Chinvi seems deeply saddened by the Bond Issue and thinks all the trouble started there.. And was not aware that most of the loans currently being paid are taken by Rajapassa.. The creation of ballooned economy from burrowed funds doesnt mean development.. And all the White elephant projects yet not giving any return to the country.. The ones who were Having a good sleep while Rajapassa looted the country are wide awake when Bond issue came to light but yet unable to see there was an investigation and the Ravi Resigned allowing fair investigation.. Shameless Rajapassa still trying to grab the power while being accused in many cases.
Basketball Basketball Basketball

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Bond Issue is Big Blunder of UNP 

It is  like Shrani Badaranayaka case under MR

MR still suffering

UNP also will have to suffer

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Shirani Bandaranaike case has to be relooked into as she has taken bribe from Celinco an apartment for giving verdict. In my opinion shirani = ravi

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Be careful

Sirani B can take action against you

Administrator has to consider seiously

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Be careful

Sirani B can take action against you

Administrator has to consider seiously

Shirani Bandaranayake didn't have the integrity to resign when her corrupt husband was caught red handed in the fraudulent NSB deal to buy TFC @50/- a share when it was trading around 30/- Her husband Pradeep Kariyawasam as the then Chairman of NSB was directly responsible for this fraudulent share deal.

Mahinda Rajapaksha gave various top corporate positions to her husband to keep Shirani Bandaranayake happy. First as Chairman of Sri Lanka Insurance and Director of Lanka Hospitals(Former Apollo) but he clashed with senior officials of Insurance and Mahinda was compelled to take him out from Insurance but gave the Chairmanship of NSB to appease Shirani B. But soon after the corrupt NSB deal Mahinda removed her husband from NSB, which angered Shirani Bandaranayake.

There was clearly a change in the pattern of judgements delivered by Shirani Bandaranayake, after her corrupt husband was removed by MR

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum