Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Financial Reports Q-3 2018
by ruwan326 Today at 7:47 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- OCT/NOV
by ruwan326 Today at 7:43 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Today at 7:41 pm

» KEEP AN CLOSE EYE ON BFN DONT SELL BELOW 17
by kalu351 Today at 7:05 pm

» MARKET RISE - GUARANTEED
by THUWA Today at 5:06 pm

» #PM Crisis#
by samaritan Today at 3:45 pm

» Don't put your money on risk ! Buy politically less effect shares !!!!
by The Hunter Today at 12:55 pm

» what is the best price for TKYO
by Pahan Today at 11:11 am

» Is HNB price is attractive
by Pahan Today at 10:57 am

» BFN DEAL -DONT SELL BFN AT 14 LEVEL
by kalu351 Today at 10:45 am

» BFN Deal to go on in spite of the political crisis
by kalu351 Today at 8:36 am

» ##FUN TOONS###
by ruwan326 Today at 7:06 am

» TBs worth Rs.14.2 bn issued to SriLankan in 2012
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 6:42 am

» SRI LANKA @ 2020
by ruwan326 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 am

» Dealing by directors
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:06 pm

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

» BFN Price HOLDING ON AS THE DEAL COME CLOSER
by sanjulanka Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:29 pm

» Another Finance sector deal UBC UBC UBC Deal
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

» BFN BFN BFN BFN BFN DEAL ......WITH CHINESE BANK
by kalu351 Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

» Q-TO-Q Financial Report-Financial Performance- Period ended 30 September 2018
by ruwan326 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

» CB raises key rates in surprise move to support currency
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 pm

» President rejects NCM brought against PM, Govt.
by ranferdi Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

» Supreme Court issues stay order on Gazette dissolving Parliament
by THUWA Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

» CSE THIS WEEK
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am

» Veterans return to lead state banks
by ruwan326 Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 am

» Collect ODEL Range Rs. 23-25 .......Target Price over Rs.35
by soileconomy Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

» අනං## මනං ##
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

» JKH News & Reports
by ruwan326 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING

FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:35 am

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
IS IT A SIGN THE INTEREST RATES ARE GOING UP OR ECONOMY MOVING INTO A RECESSION ! SEEMS DIFFICULT TO READ AT THE MOMENT ..........PLEASE MEMBERS GIVES AN INSIGHT AS TO WHY FOREIGN SELLING WAS HIGH

2 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Teller

avatar
Moderator
I believe So many foreigners also lost from CSE due to market fall as well as currency depreciation.

3 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:02 pm

kovida

avatar
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@anges wrote:IS IT A SIGN THE INTEREST RATES ARE GOING UP OR ECONOMY MOVING INTO A RECESSION ! SEEMS DIFFICULT TO READ AT THE MOMENT ..........PLEASE MEMBERS GIVES AN INSIGHT AS TO WHY FOREIGN SELLING WAS HIGH
This thread is completely wrong and misleading. Even today with small turnover foreign activity is 41% of turnover and foreign inflow is 78mio.

4 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
still Buying.... will see on next two weeks what will happen..

5 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:55 am

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Foreingers are not correct always. We have sevaral proofsfr that. In CSE real scenario is local black money came as foreign investment into country. This may be part of bond scamsfunds. How ever due to investigations this pump and dump process were stopped.

6 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:12 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Market P/E is around 10.5 level.

if any election win by UNP from this point. Market will have strong rally maybe reach to 16-19 P/E.

Need election wining positions  by UNP

even local government election also enough

7 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:30 am

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Stockback is a genuine UNP supporter, so wish to come true his wish . In next UNP government, there is a chance to sell CSE to China.
In current scenario Hilton 48℅ to sell
Lanka hospital to sell
Mattala to sell/lease
Hyatt hotel to sell
3 highways to sell/lease
2 government banks to sell
Etc...
However unless predicts 55℅ of votes from next election as per Minister. Kirillella
GL

8 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:33 am

Teller

avatar
Moderator
Correction
UNP predicts 55℅ of total votes from the next election as per Minister.Kiriella

9 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:41 am

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
So... all foreign buyers are fools.... is it correct Teller.... They are just vesting their money....
Im predicting on values.. Please correct me if I m wrong...

10 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:44 am

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Stockback is a genuine  UNP supporter, so wish to come true his wish . In next UNP government, there is a chance to sell CSE to China.
In current scenario Hilton 48℅ to sell
Lanka hospital to sell
Mattala to sell/lease
Hyatt hotel to sell
3 highways to sell/lease
2 government banks to sell
Etc...
However unless predicts 55℅ of votes from next election as per Minister. Kirillella
GL

After selling all,we can give methamulana(with king) to China as bonus!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

11 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:00 am

sanjulanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy pirat pirat Basketball Basketball Basketball

12 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:27 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ran49 wrote:So... all foreign buyers are fools.... is it correct Teller.... They are just vesting their money....
Im predicting on values.. Please correct me if I m wrong...
Foreigners are working on a pump & dump agenda. Local investors are aware of it and hence watching from sidelines. Furthermore, local investors are more knowledgeable about the ground conditions in relation to the external factors that impact the CSE, thro' experience.

Foreign purchase quantities of JKH has slowed down inspite of price coming down. But they continue showing interest with lesser quantities intermittently to lure the innocent local investors in order to dump. Don't forget the fact that they sold JKH shares like rotten eggs not long ago.

Its Foreigners turn to burn fingers and the local investors are well aware and will not fall prey to the tactics used. However, what they lose here may be peanuts for them but will be a bitter lesson that they may not turn towards CSE for a long time to come. GL

13 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:38 am

ruwan326

avatar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Ran49 wrote:So... all foreign buyers are fools.... is it correct Teller.... They are just vesting their money....
Im predicting on values.. Please correct me if I m wrong...
Foreigners are working on a pump & dump agenda. Local investors are aware of it and hence watching from sidelines. Furthermore, local investors are more knowledgeable about the ground conditions in relation to the external factors that impact the CSE, thro' experience.

Foreign purchase quantities of JKH has slowed down inspite of price coming down. But they continue showing interest with lesser quantities intermittently to lure the innocent local investors in order to dump. Don't forget the fact that they sold JKH shares like rotten eggs not long ago.

Its Foreigners turn to burn fingers and the local investors are well aware and will not fall prey to the tactics used. However, what they lose here may be peanuts for them but will be a bitter lesson that they may not turn towards CSE for a long time to come. GL
JKH.N is the best example Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
RICH and MAL joinrd too..............
I always believe if foreigners touch any share don't touch it........ lol!

14 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:57 am

Teller

avatar
Moderator
JKH 189267 shares have been sold by director Mr.A.D.Gunawardene on 22nd August 2017. Refer CSE attachment

15 Re: FOREIGN BUYING TURNED INTO SELLING on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:10 pm

Namal


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
This might give negative impact to the JKH share price as well as whole market..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum