Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Equity Analytic
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by Prabodha Yagoda Today at 11:37 am

» Daily News Bulletin | දිනපතා ප්‍රවෘත්ති
by Sstar Today at 9:05 am

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by sameboy Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Tips For Avoiding Excessive Trading ;)
by CubedSol Yesterday at 2:15 am

» IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse
by soileconomy Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:22 pm

» Keep Eye on RIL
by Ran49 Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:52 pm

» Risk Management !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
by wiser Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:53 pm

» Wiser's TA Chart Room
by wiser Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:01 pm

» GREG & TAP DISCLOSE
by wiser Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:03 pm

» SCAP - SOFT LOGIC CAPITAL
by Ran49 Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:08 am

» Thx for all...
by Uaecoindubai Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:07 pm

» Implication to CSE if UNP form a government its own??
by samaritan Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:51 pm

» A free mastercard and free 10 coins...hurry up
by Uaecoindubai Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:08 pm

» New ICO..earn 400 USD free
by Uaecoindubai Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:07 pm

» Does anyone know the website to get the stock forecast, finance and other details
by noels Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:13 pm

» Ainv and building collapse
by TuTanKaman Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:17 pm

» LIOC share future
by TuTanKaman Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:40 am

» srilankan politics
by sureshot Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 pm

» What happened to Janashakhi.... I sold 2 weeks ago. Total gain i lost over 150000
by Harry82 Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:44 pm

» Why locals still hesitate to buy?
by mark Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:26 am

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » PCHH Financial - Clarification Required.

PCHH Financial - Clarification Required.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PCHH Financial - Clarification Required. on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:13 pm

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Please review:
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1195_1503654652209.pdf

Previous year profit shows - 3,874,986
This year profit shows - 4,806,103

Last year EPS - 0.06
This year EPS - 0.01

How come there was no right issue or bonus issue in the period to increase the number of shares, Although profit has increased EPS has reduced, Why??

Please clarify.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

2 Re: PCHH Financial - Clarification Required. on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:39 pm

Chinwi

avatar
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Matath oya prashne aawa.
Just glimpsed only. I did no calculations.

3 Re: PCHH Financial - Clarification Required. on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:15 pm

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:Please review:
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1195_1503654652209.pdf

Previous year profit shows - 3,874,986
This year profit shows - 4,806,103

Last year EPS - 0.06
This year EPS - 0.01

How come there was no right issue or bonus issue in the period to increase the number of shares, Although profit has increased EPS has reduced, Why??

Please clarify.
Profit attributed to Equity of parents reduced to 3,205,585.

4 Re: PCHH Financial - Clarification Required. on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:05 am

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Please review:
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1195_1503654652209.pdf

Previous year profit shows - 3,874,986
This year profit shows - 4,806,103

Last year EPS - 0.06
This year EPS - 0.01

How come there was no right issue or bonus issue in the period to increase the number of shares, Although profit has increased EPS has reduced, Why??

Please clarify.
Profit attributed to Equity of parents reduced to 3,205,585.

What is this?? not clear to me,, Please explain

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

5 Re: PCHH Financial - Clarification Required. on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:20 am

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Don't you remember there was a sub division of shares early this year.
That should be the definite reason.

6 Re: PCHH Financial - Clarification Required. on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:29 am

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Please review:
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1195_1503654652209.pdf

Previous year profit shows - 3,874,986
This year profit shows - 4,806,103

Last year EPS - 0.06
This year EPS - 0.01

How come there was no right issue or bonus issue in the period to increase the number of shares, Although profit has increased EPS has reduced, Why??

Please clarify.
Profit attributed to Equity of parents reduced to 3,205,585.

What is this?? not clear to me,, Please explain
PCHH group profit includes all of it's subsidiary profit eventhough it has certain percentage of holding.

PCHH's subsidiary is X.PCHH is having 60% share of X.X's profit 100M.PCHH's own profit 50M.

Then PCHH group profit 150M.
        PCHH profit attributed to parent =50M + 100x60/100M
                                                       =110M

7 Re: PCHH Financial - Clarification Required. on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:23 am

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Please review:
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1195_1503654652209.pdf

Previous year profit shows - 3,874,986
This year profit shows - 4,806,103

Last year EPS - 0.06
This year EPS - 0.01

How come there was no right issue or bonus issue in the period to increase the number of shares, Although profit has increased EPS has reduced, Why??

Please clarify.
Profit attributed to Equity of parents reduced to 3,205,585.

What is this?? not clear to me,, Please explain
PCHH group profit includes all of it's subsidiary profit eventhough it has certain percentage of holding.

PCHH's subsidiary is X.PCHH is having 60% share of X.X's profit 100M.PCHH's own profit 50M.

Then PCHH group profit 150M.
        PCHH profit attributed to parent =50M + 100x60/100M
                                                       =110M

Thnaks..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

8 Re: PCHH Financial - Clarification Required. on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:53 am

kang64


Stock Trader
We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

Email: Kangheeil64@gmail.com
Skype: Kangheeil64

Regards
Kang Hee Il

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum