Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by ruwan326 Yesterday at 9:05 pm

» Bathbala Balaya...
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» Are you happy now? ඔබට සතුටුයිද දැන් ?
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 6:54 pm

» Central Bank will intervene if rupee moves on speculation – official
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 4:09 pm

» MAHINDA RAJAPAKSHA 'S FUTURISTIC LEADERSHIP PAYS RICH DIVIDENDS
by DS Wijesinghe Yesterday at 8:08 am

» CSE WEEKLY
by ruwan326 Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:02 pm

» රජයට කෘත්‍රිමව රුපියල පාලනය කළ හැකිද?
by samaritan Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:50 pm

» DOLLAR MOVING UP UP
by samaritan Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:30 am

» Maharaja from Rajasthan
by ruwan326 Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:29 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:40 pm

» MARKET CRASH - NOT GUARANTEED
by DS Wijesinghe Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:17 pm

» Summary of Key Announcements during the week 10 August 2018
by ruwan326 Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:32 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by ruwan326 Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:30 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:11 pm

» ඩොලරය රු. 170 යි
by samaritan Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:44 pm

» WHY SRI LANKAN CAN NOT DO THIS
by Chanuque Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:24 am

» Time has come to reverse 70 years history
by ruwan326 Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:22 pm

» Gold climbs as dollar weakens on U.S.-China trade dispute
by Miss-Sangeetha Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:39 pm

» BLI Shares
by EGG Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:03 pm

» Banking shares Value picks for long term
by jayathu Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:32 pm

» UAL - Going down now?
by ruwan326 Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:47 pm

» Quality Management Systems
by lenny123 Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:54 am

» ASI MAY GO DOWN TO 5950
by Ahcha Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:43 am

» Clarification on the Erroneous Report regarding Sri Lanka issued by Nomura Holdings Inc.
by ruwan326 Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:59 am

» PLAYERS PICK OF THE DAY
by Ryan Hudson Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:49 am

» Invest on valuable metal
by Supunnawarathna Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:54 pm

» Market going down today?
by ruwan326 Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:00 pm

» SFL COLLECTION GOING ON....??????????
by sanjulanka Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:11 am

» ANILANA MANDATORY OFFER
by ruwan326 Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:52 pm

» Treasury to take over key role of Central Bank
by ruwan326 Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:45 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Lankem Developments PLC

Lankem Developments PLC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:38 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
This is the holding company of Agarapathana Plantations. This is having a dream run from 3/- onwards and still running. It shows lot of consolidation post CSE clarification but since then traded well within 8 to 8.80 level being 8.80 the 52 week high price.

I believe this share to reach double digits in short term due to its current momentum backed by the growing earnings in the last 3 quarters. Now trading around 8.70.

Thanks

2 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:06 pm

sanjulanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Thanks dear.....

3 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:12 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
LDEV forecasted EPS for 2017/18 FYI is over Rs10. Regardless of its move from 3 to 8.8 it's still trading at a forward PE of less than 1. Don't you think it is worthy than KZOO and it has a strong business case?

4 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:32 am

ruwan326

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:LDEV forecasted EPS for 2017/18 FYI is over Rs10. Regardless of its move from 3 to 8.8 it's still trading at a forward PE of less than 1. Don't you think it is worthy than KZOO and it has a strong business case?
නිල මැස්සෝ මල් පැණි බොන්න අස නැහැ Theory එක වගේ  මට හිතෙන්නේ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:07 am

dmtmadusanka


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
How do we ensure tea prices are gone up or gone down or stable in future

6 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:58 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
So its 9.10 now.

7 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:39 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Its 9.80 now and in a while you can see double digits. Its moving with accumulation of selling from the market so the move will be slow but steady.

Keep calm and watch the trading pattern.

8 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Steve Jansen


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Muller (subsidiary of Lankem) trading at Rs. 1 heavily.
Will this drop further as the Net assets per share is only Rs. 0.71.

9 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:46 pm

dmtmadusanka


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
They had been provided amount of Rs 931 mn provision for impairment relating to agarapathana plantation ltd in 2016/2017 annual report (page no 41)

10 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:02 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@dmtmadusanka wrote:They had been provided amount of Rs 931 mn provision for impairment relating to agarapathana plantation ltd in 2016/2017 annual report (page no 41)
Thanks madusanka. This is news for me. I will study in detail as to what is the ground for impairment and the likely possibility for reversal. Guess that they have write off the investment.

11 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:11 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
Look how strong LDEV is trading at the moment. Once it touched 10/- came back slightly towards 9/- but didn't stay there  long time. Only thereafter the stock came up gradually as well as quickly to 9.80 now. If it reach 10/- again this time likely to settle above 10/- may be 11/- or 12/-.

Nice pattern of trading.

12 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:24 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@EquityChamp wrote:Look how strong LDEV is trading at the moment. Once it touched 10/- came back slightly towards 9/- but didn't stay there  long time. Only thereafter the stock came up gradually as well as quickly to 9.80 now. If it reach 10/- again this time likely to settle above 10/- may be 11/- or 12/-.

Nice pattern of trading.

You can see how strong the buying is. Trading above 10/- now. Very Happy cheers

13 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:37 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
11/- surely on the cards in the very short term.

14 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:48 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
directors have purchased around rs 3-4 will start selling soon ! check cse website

15 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:11 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@anges wrote:directors have purchased around rs 3-4 will start selling soon ! check cse website
 Yes true. From Jan 2017 to now they have bought 136k. If they sell I can buy the entire thing so don't worry Very Happy

16 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:31 pm

sanjulanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I love you I love you I love you Basketball Basketball Basketball

17 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:19 am

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
@EquityChamp wrote:This is the holding company of Agarapathana Plantations. This is having a dream run from 3/- onwards and still running. It shows lot of consolidation post CSE clarification but since then traded well within 8 to 8.80 level being 8.80 the 52 week high price.

I believe this share to reach double digits in short term due to its current momentum backed by the growing earnings in the last 3 quarters. Now trading around 8.70.

Thanks
I wrote on 25th when the price was 8.70 and on 29th the price is 10.70, already 23% gain. Don't say that I didn't tell you. Basketball

18 LDEV is it worthy 11+ on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:23 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
04.09.2017 LDEV -4.50/-
29.09.2017 LDEV- 11.30/-
This week more than 9Million shares traded SEC is watching............
Do your own analysis before invest.........

19 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:25 pm

ravindu7silva


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Hi guys,

Interested in buying  LDEV, what will be the price next week? will it be a super week for all LDEV champs?

20 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:30 pm

Dasunh


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:04.09.2017 LDEV -4.50/-
29.09.2017 LDEV- 11.30/-
This week more than 9Million shares traded SEC is watching............
Do your own analysis before invest.........
What do you mean? SEC is watching?????

21 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:42 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Dasunh wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:04.09.2017 LDEV -4.50/-
29.09.2017 LDEV- 11.30/-
This week more than 9Million shares traded SEC is watching............
Do your own analysis before invest.........
What do you mean? SEC is watching?????
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/5141505475293_.pdf

Gentleman called me from SEC and ask what is my prediction on LDEV next week.
I said lets wait for the QR lol!

22 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Dasunh


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Dasunh wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:04.09.2017 LDEV -4.50/-
29.09.2017 LDEV- 11.30/-
This week more than 9Million shares traded SEC is watching............
Do your own analysis before invest.........
What do you mean? SEC is watching?????
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/5141505475293_.pdf

Gentleman called me from SEC and ask what is my prediction on LDEV next week.
I said lets wait for the QR lol!
SEC called you?? That means they are watching as to who is buying? How did they get your phone number? How did they identify you?

23 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:04 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
What a joke. Let them handed over a broom to wipe out the CSE ground floor if they are jobless. Laughing

24 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:54 pm

ruwan326

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Dasunh wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Dasunh wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:04.09.2017 LDEV -4.50/-
29.09.2017 LDEV- 11.30/-
This week more than 9Million shares traded SEC is watching............
Do your own analysis before invest.........
What do you mean? SEC is watching?????
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/5141505475293_.pdf

Gentleman called me from SEC and ask what is my prediction on LDEV next week.
I said lets wait for the QR lol!
SEC called you?? That means they are watching as to who is buying? How did they get your phone number? How did they identify you?
I guess he checked all CDS account details of Name under Ruwan

25 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:38 pm

sanjulanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
How invite to the tea party Smile Smile Smile scratch scratch scratch

26 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:24 am

Equity Suda


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I don't think they can call all Ruwans... Any others got calls?

27 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:45 am

ruwan326

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Equity Suda wrote:I don't think they can call all Ruwans... Any others got calls?
Don't under estimate SEC. Very Happy
http://www.sec.gov.lk/?page_id=459
Thushara, is the one who contacted me.

28 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:19 am

Equity Suda


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Hmmm that means they are monitoring this site.....CSE site they have some thing call "submit a tip"...people can send tips on manipulation to them... may be one of your friend betray you.

29 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:31 am

ruwan326

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Equity Suda wrote:Hmmm that means they are monitoring this site.....CSE site they have some thing call "submit a tip"...people can send tips on manipulation to them... may be one of your friend betray you.
No worries.......
I post according to analysis..
He only want to know my prediction on LDEV and I said wait and see the quarter result  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

30 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:35 am

Equity Suda


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Lol best answer....

31 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:50 am

sanjulanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:This is the holding company of Agarapathana Plantations. This is having a dream run from 3/- onwards and still running. It shows lot of consolidation post CSE clarification but since then traded well within 8 to 8.80 level being 8.80 the 52 week high price.

I believe this share to reach double digits in short term due to its current momentum backed by the growing earnings in the last 3 quarters. Now trading around 8.70.

Thanks
Thank EC I love you I love you I love you

32 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:27 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
So I wrote on 25th September where the price was 8.70. Now after one month it is trading @ 14/-. Not bad, isn't it Very Happy

33 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:22 pm

bushra03


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
It was slightly come down today to Rs. 14/-
But next week going to be the next run

34 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:25 pm

bushra03


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Greg watch it’s gonna boom next week
Easy target Rs. 18/-

35 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:26 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
With the rights due to be registered can we see some additional fireworks

36 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:59 pm

sanjulanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Thanks EC  Very Happy Basketball Basketball

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum