Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Submit Post
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Lankem Developments PLC

Lankem Developments PLC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:38 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
First topic message reminder :

This is the holding company of Agarapathana Plantations. This is having a dream run from 3/- onwards and still running. It shows lot of consolidation post CSE clarification but since then traded well within 8 to 8.80 level being 8.80 the 52 week high price.

I believe this share to reach double digits in short term due to its current momentum backed by the growing earnings in the last 3 quarters. Now trading around 8.70.

Thanks


26 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:42 pm

ruwan326


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Dasunh wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:04.09.2017 LDEV -4.50/-
29.09.2017 LDEV- 11.30/-
This week more than 9Million shares traded SEC is watching............
Do your own analysis before invest.........
What do you mean? SEC is watching?????
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/5141505475293_.pdf

Gentleman called me from SEC and ask what is my prediction on LDEV next week.
I said lets wait for the QR lol!

27 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Dasunh


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Dasunh wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:04.09.2017 LDEV -4.50/-
29.09.2017 LDEV- 11.30/-
This week more than 9Million shares traded SEC is watching............
Do your own analysis before invest.........
What do you mean? SEC is watching?????
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/5141505475293_.pdf

Gentleman called me from SEC and ask what is my prediction on LDEV next week.
I said lets wait for the QR lol!
SEC called you?? That means they are watching as to who is buying? How did they get your phone number? How did they identify you?

28 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:04 pm

EquityChamp


Moderator
What a joke. Let them handed over a broom to wipe out the CSE ground floor if they are jobless. Laughing

29 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:54 pm

ruwan326


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Dasunh wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Dasunh wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:04.09.2017 LDEV -4.50/-
29.09.2017 LDEV- 11.30/-
This week more than 9Million shares traded SEC is watching............
Do your own analysis before invest.........
What do you mean? SEC is watching?????
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/5141505475293_.pdf

Gentleman called me from SEC and ask what is my prediction on LDEV next week.
I said lets wait for the QR lol!
SEC called you?? That means they are watching as to who is buying? How did they get your phone number? How did they identify you?
I guess he checked all CDS account details of Name under Ruwan

30 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:38 pm

sanjulanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
How invite to the tea party Smile Smile Smile scratch scratch scratch

31 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:24 am

Equity Suda


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I don't think they can call all Ruwans... Any others got calls?

32 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:45 am

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Equity Suda wrote:I don't think they can call all Ruwans... Any others got calls?
Don't under estimate SEC. Very Happy
http://www.sec.gov.lk/?page_id=459
Thushara, is the one who contacted me.

33 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:19 am

Equity Suda


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Hmmm that means they are monitoring this site.....CSE site they have some thing call "submit a tip"...people can send tips on manipulation to them... may be one of your friend betray you.

34 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:31 am

ruwan326

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Equity Suda wrote:Hmmm that means they are monitoring this site.....CSE site they have some thing call "submit a tip"...people can send tips on manipulation to them... may be one of your friend betray you.
No worries.......
I post according to analysis..
He only want to know my prediction on LDEV and I said wait and see the quarter result  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

35 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:35 am

Equity Suda


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Lol best answer....

36 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:50 am

sanjulanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:This is the holding company of Agarapathana Plantations. This is having a dream run from 3/- onwards and still running. It shows lot of consolidation post CSE clarification but since then traded well within 8 to 8.80 level being 8.80 the 52 week high price.

I believe this share to reach double digits in short term due to its current momentum backed by the growing earnings in the last 3 quarters. Now trading around 8.70.

Thanks
Thank EC I love you I love you I love you

37 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:27 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
So I wrote on 25th September where the price was 8.70. Now after one month it is trading @ 14/-. Not bad, isn't it Very Happy

38 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:22 pm

bushra03


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
It was slightly come down today to Rs. 14/-
But next week going to be the next run

39 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:25 pm

bushra03


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Greg watch it’s gonna boom next week
Easy target Rs. 18/-

40 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:26 pm

EquityChamp

avatar
Moderator
With the rights due to be registered can we see some additional fireworks

41 Re: Lankem Developments PLC on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:59 pm

sanjulanka


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Thanks EC  Very Happy Basketball Basketball

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum