Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» INSURANCE companies finally falling!
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Sri Lanka shares end little changed; rupee rises
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 6:30 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» presidential election very soon ?
by Yahapalanaya Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» World Bank approves USD70Mn to Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 2:06 pm

» Diversification of Sri Lankan economy, must to garner more economic benefits
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» MARKET CRASH - GUARANTEED
by Maharaja Yesterday at 1:17 pm

» ALHP Right issue......!!!!1
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 11:47 am

» UBC.N0000- Donnt miss this
by Trader321 Yesterday at 10:13 am

» UBC TO HIT 24 ??
by mahasona2 Yesterday at 10:01 am

» Sri lanka tourism income reached 4.4 billion USD 2019
by ranferdi Yesterday at 8:48 am

» BFN - DEAL OVER - TO BE DE LISTED SOON AFTER THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT ඩීල් එක ඉවරයි @ 19-59 - කොටස් වෙළදපලෙනුත් ඉවත් කරගන්නා බවට ආරන්චි
by sanjulanka Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 am

» While waiting for the market to rebound, look for bargains if you can afford the risk. Try to be active at the right time to gain something
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:18 pm

» ඉතා ඉක්මනින් සේවක අර්තසාදක අරමුදල නැවත කොටස් වෙළදපල ට
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 am

» Central Bank targeting early return of EPF to stock market
by mahasona2 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 am

» Lofc delisting??
by Bdcdman Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:16 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 am

» Today is UBC.N0000 day.
by Trader321 Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:32 am

» HVA WILL THEY RECTIFY THE REGULATORS QUARIES BEFORE DEAD LINE?
by Bdcdman Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP from next MONDAY
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 am

» GOLDEN ERA
by ranferdi Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 pm

» AEL.N0000 is the Next AAIC.N0000 -
by wisdom79 Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:38 pm

» CASH RICH REXP
by Yahapalanaya Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:09 pm

» ලාංකීය හෙදියකට ලක්ශ 9 ක් ගෙවන ඇමෙරිකාව
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 pm

» BALA.N potential
by NP Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:30 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by karuna2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:43 am

» රජයේ පඩි දෙගුණයක් වුන හැටි
by Uaecoindubai Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 am

» UBC.N0000 Vs AEL.N0000 - What will be the best
by Trader321 Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:15 am

» UBC - Stake up by big invester
by sanjulanka Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:57 am

» EFP TO start again invest in Stocks
by mahasona2 Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:10 am

» Second reading of budget passed by 119 Votes - Shows this Government is Confident
by Maharaja Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:27 pm

» UBC - What is going on
by mahasona2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:51 pm

» Fall of stocks - Big Players are behindThis is the time to buy and collect stocks
by mahasona2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 pm

» Government salary hike almost double..
by Uaecoindubai Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:32 pm

» COLOMBO STOCKS 5 1/2 LOW
by soileconomy Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm

» UBC.N0000 ? Expert ideas please ?
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:31 pm

» UBC.N000- keep eye, something is happening
by Trader321 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:22 pm

» How about EAST @ 10/= end of march
by karuna2 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:21 pm

» CHOU.N0000
by Shiranleet Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:16 am

» Why Access might be over Rs. 2000/ per share valued along with Banks by 2049, due to New Budget Proposals on Joint Venture Construction projects
by Chanaka303 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 am

» HPWR-Unnoticed Gem?
by Chanaka303 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 am

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Gihan04 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:45 am

» DIST.N0000
by Bdcdman Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:13 am

» Sri Lanka largest Foreign Direct Investments realizer and Deal Maker: Union Bank connected Alex Lovell might own and control over US $ 40 billion worth properties by 2025 in Sri Lanka, around over 30% of Sri Lanka's GDP of US $ 120 billion
by JosephMark Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:40 am

» Hpfl and rhtl
by Yahapalanaya Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:58 pm

» Exit out from EAST, Valuations are low. Dont wait till the month end.
by charithaa Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:33 pm

» EAST.N0000 - Huge loss...Donn't get into these traps.
by investo Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:05 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » SL has negative outlook as of January 2018 - Moody’s

SL has negative outlook as of January 2018 - Moody’s

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ONTHEMONEY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Moody’s Investors Service says that Sri Lanka has a negative outlook as of January 2018 out of the 24 sovereigns that have being rated rate in Asia Pacific. Of the 24 countries rated in Asia Pacific, 21 had a stable outlook, while Indonesia and Vietnam held a positive outlook.

According to their 2018, Asia Pacific rating outlook Report, Moody’s opines that capital outflows are a channel of vulnerability in countries such as Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Mongolia, adding that frontier markets are vulnerable to interest rate and currency shocks.
Moody’s last month affirmed the Government of Sri Lanka’s foreign currency issuer and senior unsecured ratings at B1 and maintained the negative outlook.

The decision to maintain the negative outlook reflects Moody’s view that persistently high government liquidity and external vulnerability risks continue to pressure Sri Lanka’s credit profile and specifically that measures to build reserves and smooth the profile of external payments may be insufficient to stem imminent government liquidity and balance of payments pressures starting in 2019, when large international debt repayments come due and Sri Lanka’s three-year International Monetary Fund (IMF) Extended Fund Facility (EFF) programme concludes.
“Government debt is high for frontier markets such as Pakistan, Sri Lanka (B1 negative), Mongolia, the Maldives and Japan (A1 stable) and Japan, while corporate and household debt poses broad contingent liability risks for emerging markets and advanced economies”, Moody’s says in its 2018-Asia Pacific rating outlook report .

“Our outlook for sovereign creditworthiness in Asia Pacific (APAC) in 2018 is stable overall, reflecting our expectation for the fundamental credit conditions that will drive sovereign credit over the next 12 to 18 months”, Moody’s says.

http://www.dailynews.lk/2018/01/19/business/140408/sl-has-negative-outlook-january-2018-moody%E2%80%99s

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
What more can we expect? The biggest robbery in the world involving the central bank which rocked the nation and sent shock waves through every citizen except the robbers involved has ruined the image of the nation jeopardizing the foreign investor confidence.


'BONDBABA & THE FOOTNOTE THIEVES' have ruined the nation and brought the nation to a failed state.

I won't be surprised if Arjun Mahendran also addresses the nation from Singapore putting the blame on central bank officials. The Govt should recover all assets owned by the Aloysius mafia and put them to serve rigorous imprisonment.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:What more can we expect? The biggest robbery in the world involving the central bank which rocked the nation and sent shock waves through every citizen except the robbers involved has ruined the image of the nation jeopardizing the foreign investor confidence.


'BONDBABA & THE FOOTNOTE THIEVES' have ruined the nation and brought the nation to a failed state.

I won't be surprised if Arjun Mahendran also addresses the nation from Singapore putting the blame on central bank officials. The Govt should recover all assets owned by the Aloysius mafia and put them to serve rigorous imprisonment.

USD 500 Million Development Bond oversubscribed Today...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:What more can we expect? The biggest robbery in the world involving the central bank which rocked the nation and sent shock waves through every citizen except the robbers involved has ruined the image of the nation jeopardizing the foreign investor confidence.


'BONDBABA & THE FOOTNOTE THIEVES' have ruined the nation and brought the nation to a failed state.

I won't be surprised if Arjun Mahendran also addresses the nation from Singapore putting the blame on central bank officials. The Govt should recover all assets owned by the Aloysius mafia and put them to serve rigorous imprisonment.

USD 500 Million Development Bond oversubscribed Today...
There is the assurance that in case of default the Govt will resort to selling assets and pay back.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:What more can we expect? The biggest robbery in the world involving the central bank which rocked the nation and sent shock waves through every citizen except the robbers involved has ruined the image of the nation jeopardizing the foreign investor confidence.


'BONDBABA & THE FOOTNOTE THIEVES' have ruined the nation and brought the nation to a failed state.

I won't be surprised if Arjun Mahendran also addresses the nation from Singapore putting the blame on central bank officials. The Govt should recover all assets owned by the Aloysius mafia and put them to serve rigorous imprisonment.

USD 500 Million Development Bond oversubscribed Today...
There is the assurance that in case of default the Govt will resort to selling assets and pay back.

That's what happens when someone borrows without proper plans to pay back.. They have borrowed and already done the damage, This government is having the headache of paying back. When whole acre is going to be in danger its better to rent 10 perch and pay back loans. That's not idiotic that's being respectable.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum