Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Equity Analytic
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by anges Today at 12:36 am

» TFCX.000 collecting.....
by anges Today at 12:33 am

» Market Sell Off
by anges Today at 12:31 am

» Silent ABL
by Ahcha Yesterday at 2:03 pm

» ABANS FINANCE PLC IN DEEP TROUBLE?
by fortuneteller Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» Arpico Insurence
by sureshot Yesterday at 12:10 pm

» Keep Eye On Sira.......
by max shanu Yesterday at 9:57 am

» Sri Lanka's Sampath Bank net up 52-pct in Dec
by MAKARA Yesterday at 9:50 am

» Daily News Bulletin | දිනපතා ප්‍රවෘත්ති
by Sstar Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Another ALHP Drama Staging on
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 7:30 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by wisdom79 Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:25 pm

» Wiser's TA Chart Room
by wiser Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:20 pm

» Tips For Avoiding Excessive Trading ;)
by CubedSol Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:15 am

» IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse
by soileconomy Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:22 pm

» Keep Eye on RIL
by Ran49 Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:52 pm

» Risk Management !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
by wiser Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:53 pm

» GREG & TAP DISCLOSE
by wiser Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:03 pm

» SCAP - SOFT LOGIC CAPITAL
by Ran49 Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:08 am

» Thx for all...
by Uaecoindubai Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:07 pm

» Implication to CSE if UNP form a government its own??
by samaritan Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON

ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:34 am

wisdom79

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Now all the things are over. ALHP will move up soon. Collect and hold, Alhp will be like lamb, first private placement and next offer. Then it will be move up.

2 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:53 pm

wisdom79

Now you will see that ALHP at the right way to move up. It is now going to be positive. They are in the profit way now. Keep some in you. Withing a month it will be at 1.80 and withing a year it will reach above 4.00++++++. Buy and hold. Now is the best moment to buy!

3 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:04 pm

wisdom79

As I said, now you can really understand what is happening here. Director is trying to control the share price until 27th March and then ALHP will run like a rocket. Hold until it reaches 2+++. This is the best time to reach bottom to top and cover up your all the loses easily. Buy at 1.10 and sell above 2. Easy target and study how director controls the price as he wishes. He sells now and he has to buy after the private placement. All the best!

Tomorrow I sell SFS and buy more from ALHP.....!

Study yourself and invest... this is not a promotion but I need your success because the members of the fprum can do much and we all can work together for a better future. I am fully loaded on ALHP...

The best invest for a huge profit..... Wish you all the best!!!!!

4 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:13 am

sanjulanka

Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:As I said, now you can really understand what is happening here. Director is trying to control the share price until 27th March and then ALHP will run like a rocket. Hold until it reaches 2+++. This is the best time to reach bottom to top and cover up your all the loses easily. Buy at 1.10 and sell above 2. Easy target and study how director controls the price as he wishes. He sells now and he has to buy after the private placement. All the best!

Tomorrow I sell SFS and buy more from ALHP.....!

Study yourself and invest... this is not a promotion but I need your success because the members of the fprum can do much and we all can work together for a better future. I am fully loaded on ALHP...

The best invest for a huge profit..... Wish you all the best!!!!!
mona unath oya sfs eka wikunuwa ekanam hoda deyak nemei neda?wasanawath market ekedi balapanawa wage neda.mekenwath oyata wasanawa lebenna pathanawa...wish u all the best....

5 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:48 am

equityhunter

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
So true.Perfect market analysis .Going to buy more ALHP today .

6 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 pm

wisdom79

Now I have fully loaded. This is the last chance to hang on ALHP. Within a moment oeder book will clear.

The pattern of ALHP is director sells and he will buy his quantity again. You can analise it yourself with the report.

Now they sell because they need to do the private placement.

Then ALHP will move up soon. It must trade above 4.00 but now it is very low price to collect. One seller but many buyers! They will sell until 27th February and then they will buy and then ALHP will fly. 
After that they will offer to buy remains!

Be positive, the best time to invest on ALHP...!!!!!!

I am still buying because i am selling SHL now.......

Good luck!!!!!!

7 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:19 pm

wisdom79

As I said ALHP is moving up, now you can see it is going up. Now it is 1.20 but this will reach 1.50 before the private placement. SO you better to buy this and hold a few days.!

I am still buying, now time to sell SHL and invest on ALHP..........!

Tomorrow this will move faster..........HAVE a nice time to alll!!!!!

BE MORE POSITIVE...........!

8 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:20 pm

rasikagamage

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Market is closer to close but ALHP is stuck @ 1.20/-....

9 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:39 pm

wisdom79

Much buying , this will easily move up 1.50..... be positive. This is the best time to invest here, now i have fully loaded!

10 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:38 pm

rasikagamage

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
No Buying.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

11 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:50 pm

wisdom79

I studied every thing here and I knew the reason why ALHP has come down. The main reason is the director has sold his shares and it has been taken down and now they need to get the permission from share holders and then they want to do the private placement. After 27th ALHP will move up naturally. There are some reasons too.

1. The value of share is above 6.00
2. The March report will not see any loss.
3. The company has money and they do not have much interest or loans to pay.
4. They can perform it well and manage their shortcomings
5. They hope to invest money to build their new hotels.
6. The director needs to buy more shares.
7. They hope to valuate it again and then its value will rise more.

Now you can decide what is good, now you are buying a better share for the cheapest amount.

Invest today and enjoy in future, main share holders are still keeping theirs and buying more....

See you with a huge profit....!

12 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:00 pm

wisdom79

[size=32]Singapore’s Somap to buy controlling stake of Anilana Hotels for Rs.667mn[/size]

Singapore-based Somap International Private Limited will invest Rs.667.5 million in Anilana Hotels & Properties PLC in return for a 51 percent stake in the debt-ridden company subject to regulatory and stock exchange approvals, the company said in a stock exchange filing. 

The deal was first announced by the company in late June which said that Somap International was conducting a due diligence on the hotel company which has never made a profit since going public in 2013. 

The company has accumulated losses of Rs.1.79 billion and had a total debt of little above Rs.2.0 billion by the end of June, 2017. 

The proceeds will be used to settle Rs.559.2 million worth of borrowings and the balance Rs.108.3 million for working capital. 

Anilana will issue 513.4 million shares at Rs.1.30 a share. The company’s share was 10 cents or 7.69 percent up yesterday to close at Rs.1.40. 

Given Anilana’s net asset value per share of Rs.5.80 as of June this year, the deal offers an upside for Somap which engages in the business of sales and purchasing ships for demolition.  

Anilana also has property, plant and equipment of Rs.4.0 billion and little under a billion rupee worth of investment properties. 
Anilana owes up to 2.59 billion to Sampath Bank with accumulated interest and the bank this June gave notices to the company saying that it would auction four properties in Nilaveli, Vakarai and Passikkudah mortgaged to the bank to recover the loans. 

But the company later said it was negotiating with the bank to reschedule the loans in default, probably with deferred repayment periods as by then the company was nearing a deal for a capital infusion. 

Anilana Managing Director, Asanga Seneviratne holds around 35 percent stake in the company. 

13 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:07 pm

wisdom79

BUY and Hold sell with a huge profit, you can buy now and invest for future!

Only 7 more days to buy below 1.50.......

Happy journey!

14 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:30 am

Ran49

Is this profitable company....

15 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:10 am

The Hunter

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I bought 250 K shares @1.10 ago 2 weeks .Now it's 1.20 .waiting for next 10 days ... This is awesome man ! It's going to be a blue diamond this time  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

16 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:51 am

Eugine Fernando

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:[size=32]Singapore’s Somap to buy controlling stake of Anilana Hotels for Rs.667mn[/size]

Singapore-based Somap International Private Limited will invest Rs.667.5 million in Anilana Hotels & Properties PLC in return for a 51 percent stake in the debt-ridden company subject to regulatory and stock exchange approvals, the company said in a stock exchange filing. 

The deal was first announced by the company in late June which said that Somap International was conducting a due diligence on the hotel company which has never made a profit since going public in 2013. 

The company has accumulated losses of Rs.1.79 billion and had a total debt of little above Rs.2.0 billion by the end of June, 2017. 

The proceeds will be used to settle Rs.559.2 million worth of borrowings and the balance Rs.108.3 million for working capital. 

Anilana will issue 513.4 million shares at Rs.1.30 a share. The company’s share was 10 cents or 7.69 percent up yesterday to close at Rs.1.40. 

Given Anilana’s net asset value per share of Rs.5.80 as of June this year, the deal offers an upside for Somap which engages in the business of sales and purchasing ships for demolition.  

Anilana also has property, plant and equipment of Rs.4.0 billion and little under a billion rupee worth of investment properties. 
Anilana owes up to 2.59 billion to Sampath Bank with accumulated interest and the bank this June gave notices to the company saying that it would auction four properties in Nilaveli, Vakarai and Passikkudah mortgaged to the bank to recover the loans. 

But the company later said it was negotiating with the bank to reschedule the loans in default, probably with deferred repayment periods as by then the company was nearing a deal for a capital infusion. 

Anilana Managing Director, Asanga Seneviratne holds around 35 percent stake in the company. 

IF THIS INVESTMENT STORY IS TRUE WHY ASANGA SENAVIRATNE CONTINUED TO SELL HIS SHARES @ 1/10 EVEN AFTER JUNE,,, BE CAREFULL FRIENDS, CIFL ALSO CAME OUT WITH THIS KIND OF STORIES AND NOW WHAT HAPPEN, INNECENT RETAIL INVESTORS GOT COUGHT. GD

17 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:37 am

Prabodha Yagoda

Stock Trader
Investment is True...they issued a circular to existing share holders as well and even its there on the CSE web site. meeting will be held in 28th feb to get the share holder approval.

they have clearly stated how they are going to to utilize the funds.( can find the link below ) 

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/6711517548603_1283.pdf

18 Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:25 pm

wisdom79

Now no need to boast on this, you can invest or sell or buy whatever you need. You can check out top 20 list and it is still the same. Within this month, all will  settle above 1.50. So I must buy more and I have get a huge profit because I bought much at 1.00. Still I am buying.

I think this is not a game but something must be soon. Have a nice day to all! After 1.30 there wont be much selling!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum