Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Amibroker database
by Sonny Bill Yesterday at 10:18 am

» KAPI -MTD WALKERS - MALAYASIAN FIRM TO TAKE CONTROL @40 A SHARE
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 9:42 am

» Financial Reports Q-4 2018
by sikka89 Yesterday at 7:13 am

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Yesterday at 6:07 am

» SFL.P Going to hit 10 Dr.Sentavil Also Bought above 12
by NP Yesterday at 12:51 am

» CROSSINGS TODAY
by sikka89 Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:10 pm

» DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENTS- JAN/MARCH 2019
by sikka89 Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:07 pm

» Collect AAIC to win within six months
by wisdom79 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:27 pm

» ANILANA HOTEL
by wisdom79 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:21 pm

» Four more banks obtain enjoining orders against KAPI (MTD Walkers)
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:00 pm

» MTD Walkers (KAPI) face liquidation as Hayleys Group firm files winding up petition
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:57 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:33 pm

» INSURANCE bubble finally bursting!
by nosf766 Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:46 pm

» CASH RICH REXP
by nishjaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:57 am

» Deal Waligama Property to be sell EAST Interesting
by soileconomy Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:13 am

» ACL PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:42 am

» CDB PERFORMANCE
by Yahapalanaya Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:29 am

» LGL LGL LGL LGL
by dmtmadusanka Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:22 am

» MTD WALKERS PLC
by sikka89 Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:15 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by sikka89 Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 pm

» CTCE CTCE CTCE CTCE
by roshan1039 Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:31 pm

» Exit KAPI today
by karuna2 Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:17 am

» Sleeping giants-
by anges Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:52 pm

» HEXP hidden gem share
by anges Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:49 pm

» EAST INTERESTING DAYS AHEAD 25+
by NCC Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:30 pm

» why MFL is collecting ?
by suku502 Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:24 pm

» Whats going on with KAPI
by NP Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am

» __________Bank Instrument & Investment Lease And Sales for Global Investments & Financing____
by sakchai Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:27 am

» DIAL is it best to buy
by TuTanKaman Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 pm

» Brokers බොරු කියන්නේ
by karuna2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 am

» BFN 15.60 - 16 - 16.5 මිලට වැටෙන්නේ ඇයි
by karuna2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:19 am

» NP HOW ABOUT MBSL CHART
by sanjulanka Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 am

» GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE.OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE..............
by sakchai Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 am

» Financial bank instruments for Lease and sale for trade and project funding
by sakchai Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:20 am

» CTCE ලාභාංශ පුරොකතනය.
by dmtmadusanka Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:01 am

» undervalued stock
by worthiness Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:13 pm

» Malwatte Valley Plantations PLC
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:56 pm

» Malwatte Plantation
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

» MALWATTE PLANTATIONS GOOD RESULTS
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

» Malwatte Valley Plantations PLC
by Rookantha Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse

IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
First topic message reminder :

What if

UNP wins

SLFP wins

SLPP wins

JVP wins


Miss-Sangeetha


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
USA and India crushed appaya yesterday, today cabinet meeting nothing against bond hora ranil

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
PM MAY PROPOSE THE FOLLOWING AS SOLUTION TO PRESENT CRISIS:

THE PARLIAMENT WHICH FUNCTIONED AS 'CONSTITUTIONAL ASSEMBLY' WILL FUNCTION IN FUTURE AS 'CRISIS RESOLVING ASSEMBLY' TILL 2020.

Yahapalanaya


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth
Yes.That's why US citisen gota came back now.Already US nationals Basil,Dullas,etc are trying to make chaos in this beautiful country.These people has to do to anything to keep their properties in US.

soileconomy


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth
Yes.That's why US citisen gota came back now.Already US nationals Basil,Dullas,etc are trying to make chaos in this beautiful country.These people has to do to anything to keep their properties in US.
Do not worry.Embassiders of USA and INDIA has come forward to  support their puppet. If they want they can get the support of Harak ponseka to trap us in UN or if they want to it to our economy they can get the support of Arjuna Mahendran.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth
Yes.That's why US citisen gota came back now.Already US nationals Basil,Dullas,etc are trying to make chaos in this beautiful country.These people has to do to anything to keep their properties in US.
Do not worry.Embassiders of USA and INDIA has come forward to  support their puppet. If they want they can get the support of Harak ponseka to trap us in UN or if they want to it to our economy they can get the support of Arjuna Mahendran.
Don't insult war Hero SF to protect Horu and thakkadi.

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth
Yes.That's why US citisen gota came back now.Already US nationals Basil,Dullas,etc are trying to make chaos in this beautiful country.These people has to do to anything to keep their properties in US.
Do not worry.Embassiders of USA and INDIA has come forward to  support their puppet. If they want they can get the support of Harak ponseka to trap us in UN or if they want to it to our economy they can get the support of Arjuna Mahendran.
Don't insult war Hero SF to protect Horu and thakkadi.
War hero ?He will be used by USA against our country? Uge kata ariyahama mole wehenawa.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum