Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Equity Analytic
සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» VONE , is it time to sell or holds
by anges Today at 12:36 am

» TFCX.000 collecting.....
by anges Today at 12:33 am

» Market Sell Off
by anges Today at 12:31 am

» Silent ABL
by Ahcha Yesterday at 2:03 pm

» ABANS FINANCE PLC IN DEEP TROUBLE?
by fortuneteller Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» Arpico Insurence
by sureshot Yesterday at 12:10 pm

» Keep Eye On Sira.......
by max shanu Yesterday at 9:57 am

» Sri Lanka's Sampath Bank net up 52-pct in Dec
by MAKARA Yesterday at 9:50 am

» Daily News Bulletin | දිනපතා ප්‍රවෘත්ති
by Sstar Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Another ALHP Drama Staging on
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 7:30 am

» ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON
by wisdom79 Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:25 pm

» Wiser's TA Chart Room
by wiser Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:20 pm

» Tips For Avoiding Excessive Trading ;)
by CubedSol Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:15 am

» IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse
by soileconomy Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:22 pm

» Keep Eye on RIL
by Ran49 Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:52 pm

» Risk Management !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
by wiser Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:53 pm

» GREG & TAP DISCLOSE
by wiser Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:03 pm

» SCAP - SOFT LOGIC CAPITAL
by Ran49 Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:08 am

» Thx for all...
by Uaecoindubai Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:07 pm

» Implication to CSE if UNP form a government its own??
by samaritan Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Forum Disclaimer

The information contained in this forum have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein.

www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever.

Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, www.srilankaequity.com its blogs, forums, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Implication to CSE if UNP form a government its own??

Implication to CSE if UNP form a government its own??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MoneyLover

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
asianmirror.lk reporting latest developments that UNF/UNF about to form a government its own with the support of about 10 SLFP ministers to crossover and also silently backed by TNA. If that is the case they would secure the support of about 125 MPs in the parliament. 

What would be the implication to CSE, if such plan materialized?

Ryan Hudson


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
How on earth they form government without a peoples mandate? Pathetic

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:How on earth they form government without a peoples mandate? Pathetic

Mandate was given in last parliamentary election.
Do you think Mahinda have a mandate.. In local government elections the mandate was given to rule the local affairs.. 
Try to understand the nature of secularism.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Yahapalanaya

avatar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@MoneyLover wrote:asianmirror.lk reporting latest developments that UNF/UNF about to form a government its own with the support of about 10 SLFP ministers to crossover and also silently backed by TNA. If that is the case they would secure the support of about 125 MPs in the parliament. 

What would be the implication to CSE, if such plan materialized?
Good for country.CSE will run in BULL.

Ryan Hudson


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Parliamentary mandate has expired now and Batalanda Murderer, Bond Hora Ponil now can not even ask a person to move a chair, UNP can go to hell with defeat with Batalanda murderer, Bloody bastards shuld not ruin this country further

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Parliamentary mandate has expired now and Batalanda Murderer, Bond Hora Ponil now can not even ask a person to move a chair, UNP can go to hell with defeat with Batalanda murderer, Bloody bastards shuld not ruin this country further

Can parliamentary mandate be gone away with provincial elections???? Please understand the election mechanism and the secularism...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes Parliamentary mandate or any mandate is superseded by succeeding mandate especially when the opposition has 77% of the local councils, this is magnanimous defeat for the government

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Yes Parliamentary mandate or any mandate is superseded by succeeding mandate especially when the opposition has 77% of the local councils, this is magnanimous defeat for the government

77% of local councils but overall vote percentage is 44% and 54% is against pohottuwa, That's where consensual negotiations may happen, That's how governments are selected. Whole ball game is in parliament to select priminister and the president still is the president as whole team who backed yahpalanya has more than 54% votes of the country.

Stop playing tricks even Mahinda doesn't want to come back to power till 2020 because he want Ranil to clean the economic mess.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Yes Parliamentary mandate or any mandate is superseded by succeeding mandate especially when the opposition has 77% of the local councils, this is magnanimous defeat for the government

77% of local councils but overall vote percentage is 44% and 54% is against pohottuwa, That's where consensual negotiations may happen, That's how governments are selected. Whole ball game is in parliament to select priminister and the president still is the president as whole team who backed yahpalanya has more than 54% votes of the country.

Stop playing tricks even Mahinda doesn't want to come back to power till 2020 because he want Ranil to clean the economic mess.


You seem to be a follower of toilet kata rajitha, all the best for you and god bless

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Yes Parliamentary mandate or any mandate is superseded by succeeding mandate especially when the opposition has 77% of the local councils, this is magnanimous defeat for the government

77% of local councils but overall vote percentage is 44% and 54% is against pohottuwa, That's where consensual negotiations may happen, That's how governments are selected. Whole ball game is in parliament to select priminister and the president still is the president as whole team who backed yahpalanya has more than 54% votes of the country.

Stop playing tricks even Mahinda doesn't want to come back to power till 2020 because he want Ranil to clean the economic mess.


You seem to be a follower of toilet kata rajitha, all the best for you and god bless

Oh no I am not a follower of anyone I am on my own.. But please don't get offended I am only bringing you the facts..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

MoneyLover

avatar
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@MoneyLover wrote:asianmirror.lk reporting latest developments that UNF/UNF about to form a government its own with the support of about 10 SLFP ministers to crossover and also silently backed by TNA. If that is the case they would secure the support of about 125 MPs in the parliament. 

What would be the implication to CSE, if such plan materialized?
Good for country.CSE will run in BULL.

I also think it won't be worse than what happened under UNP-SLFP coalition government where no decision has been made firmly but swing here and there. 
But, it seems MS not allowing RW to form a government so easily leaving SLFP along.

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
It is reported in today's Island news paper that 'Precautions are in place to prevent laundered money from entering CSE'.

One wonders what precautions are there to prevent laundered money from entering the real estate market??????????????

Do not forget that the UNP in the pretext of safe guarding the EPF money being invested in the CSE, allowed the Bond thieves to rob the EPF funds.

sureshot

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:It is reported in today's Island news paper that 'Precautions are in place to prevent laundered money from entering CSE'.

One wonders what precautions are there to prevent laundered money from entering the real estate market??????????????

Do not forget that the UNP in the pretext of safe guarding the EPF money being invested in the CSE, allowed the Bond thieves to rob the EPF funds.


appi okkama rajjawaru....okkama Horrowaru...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JSQuSuiO4E

Ryan Hudson


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
All set to form UNP government without peoples mandate, country will go to hell with UNP dictatorship

ranferdi

avatar
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:All set to form UNP government without peoples mandate, country will go to hell with UNP dictatorship

If you trust elections and the mandate given to parliamentarians to support any party to form a government you are obliged to accept the new government.

The sole purpose of talking / acting / doing politics to bring the improvement to the country but in your case the sole purpose is to hate UNP.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I hate UNP policies and the way they approach solutions, not only me 70% of people in Sri Lanka hate UNP, yesterday the two foreign conspirators Atul Keshap and Singh Sadhu (US ambassodor and Indian HC) has met My3 and asked him to continue till 2020, so USA and India doesnt mind people suffering, we will see what my3 does? people will take tpo street from next week

ice4083


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@MoneyLover wrote:asianmirror.lk reporting latest developments that UNF/UNF about to form a government its own with the support of about 10 SLFP ministers to crossover and also silently backed by TNA. If that is the case they would secure the support of about 125 MPs in the parliament. 

What would be the implication to CSE, if such plan materialized?
If it happens the 10 or so SLFPers would be torjan horses of MR and would only work within his agenda, RIP Sri Lanka

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
WILL RW'S MANGO FRIEND ARJUNA MAHENDRAN REPORT TO CID ON OR BEFORE TOMORROW???????????

samaritan


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:WILL RW'S MANGO FRIEND ARJUNA MAHENDRAN REPORT TO CID ON OR BEFORE TOMORROW???????????
TIME BAR FOR AM TO PRESENT HIMSELF AT THE CID ENDS TODAY. IS AM DISREGARDING THE COURT ORDER???????????

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum